Cᴏᴍᴇ Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴅᴀʙᴀʙʏ

By sensitiveattitude

"we can't pretend, don't play it off, I wanna feel everything and I want you" More

1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
𝟷𝟸 .
𝟷𝟹 .
𝟷𝟺 .
𝟷𝟻 .
𝟷𝟼 .
𝟷𝟽 .
𝟷𝟾 .
𝟷𝟿 .
20 .

5 .

2.5K 104 16
By sensitiveattitude

Nᴀᴏᴍʏ

"You play too much."

"How?" I laughed getting in the car.

"That's the second bitch you done chased off today."

"Because they rude as fuck all in your face while I'm standing there, like what if I was yo girl that's disrespectful."

"You wanna be my girl?" He looked over at me licking his lips.

"You ain't ready for me boo." I winked.

"Nah you ain't ready for me." Baby started the car.

"Nigga anyway, let's get back to the house please."

He looked at me and chuckled before he pulled out of the parking lot. It was a nice quiet with the music playing as we rode back to the house, and we would talk here and there.

"Jonathan I swear if you kill me in this damn car."

"Girl relax, ain't nobody gone kill you." He laughed.

"Nah, yo ass driving like you ain't got no damn sense." I mugged him.

"We here anyway." He parked the car in front of the house.

"I'm finna stop getting in cars with you, reckless ass nigga I care about my life."

"Dramatic." He chuckled as we got out the car and walked up to the door.

"You couldn't take no longer to open this door, should've been had yo keys out." I shook my head making him look back at me.

"Shut up."

"Nigga open the door please." His ass finally opened the door and we walked in.

I walked in the living room sitting on the couch pulling my phone out and he went upstairs just as Sa'Khia was coming down with her hair fucked up.

"Did you bring me some food back?"

"Yo pants inside out." I said getting on my phone.

"Okay, but did you get me food?" She walked over to me.

"Do you see or smell food?"

"Y'all went to go get food and didn't bring nobody back anything?" I shook my head looking up at her.

"Nobody told y'all to start fucking when we had plans in the first place to get food."

"Anyway I'm ready to go, sooo."

"Go fix ya self up and we can go." I waved her off making her smack her teeth and walk in the back.

Amari
would like to FaceTime.....

"This nigga just don't give up." I mumbled before answering.

"What Amari?" I sighed looking at him.

"Where you at?" He furrowed his brows looking all in the phone.

"Minding my business. What do you want?"

"To finish our conversation meet me later."

"Amari-" I started but got cut off when Baby snatched the phone scaring the hell out of me 'cause I didn't hear his ass coming downstairs.

"Aye bruh, she'll hit you later my dick finna go back on her forehead." He hung up and tossed the phone on my lap sitting down next to me.

"You so damn rude."

"I will actually put my dick on your forehead."

"And I'll catch it with my mouth." I thought to myself.

"But aye, I wanna do something with you tomorrow, so be ready by 6 or 7."

"Am?" I raised my eyebrow looking at him.

"Pm dummy." He flicked my arm making me hit him.

"Chill, I'll call you tomorrow to let you know when to be ready."

"What do I wear?" I put my legs up on his lap.

"Just wear something casual, but look good." He licked his lips looking at me.

"Anyway, what you taking me to go do?"

"It's a surprise." He chuckled.

"Nah you might try to kill me I ain't with that." I shook my head making him laugh.

"I just told you to look good, why would I kill you Naomy?"

"You could care about how I look before you kill me, so when they find my body I'll look good."

He looked at me before busting out laughing shaking his head.

"Naomy I'm not playing with you, I'm not gonna kill you, we getting something to eat, and doing something."

"Aww look at y'all." Sa'Khia cooed coming from the back.

"Khia he taking me to do something tomorrow." I smirked looking at her.

"Awww you taking my sister on a date?"

"It's not a date, but a lil something to do while we get to know each other." Baby grabbed my leg and started rubbing it looking at her.

"Tell me what you taking her to do."

"How I know you not gone tell her?" He raised his eyebrow looking between us.

"Trust me when I say Khia can hold water, and the bitch stay keeping shit from me." I shook my head.

"Come here." He told her.

She bent down to where he could whisper in her ear, and I watched as Khia grew a smile on her face staring at me.

"She gone love that Baby, that's so cute I like it." She put her hand up for them to high five.

"Make sure you ready by the time I pull up on you, and remember look good boo." He smirked winking at me.

"I just know if I see us pull up in a forest Jonathan." I pointed at him and he shook his head.

"I'm not tryna kill you Naomy."

"Girl don't nobody wanna kill you for what, you not important." Khia laughed.

"Chile anyways c'mon 'cause it's getting late and I'm tired." I stood up stretching.

"Two things, you bet not meet up with that nigga and don't wear no little ass shorts tomorrow." He stood up and smacked my ass.

"Bye Jonathan." I rolled my eyes pushing him.

"So you not gone say bye to me?" Stunna came downstairs looking at us.

"Bye Stunna." I chuckled hugging him.

"I'm coo off you bye." Sa'Khia put her hand up walking out the door.

"Damn you must have not put the pipe down forreal." I laughed making Baby chuckle and Stunna mug me.

"Ha ha get out." He waved me off.
~

Baby🥺🍼 I'm picking you up at seven

Baby🥺🍼 Be ready Naomy

Naomy👀 I'll be ready don't worry 😘

"Khia!" I yelled putting my phone down walking over to my closet.

"Yea." She walked in my room.

"Help me get ready." I pulled out a couple shirts and jeans that I liked last night.

"Wear this shirt with these jeans anddd." She started walking over to my closet.

"I forgot you know where we going so I'll listen to you."

"This jacket." She laughed walking over sitting by the clothes.

"This man said he picking me up by seven." I said giving her a look.

"It's 5:50 why he just now telling you that." Khia laughed.

"Jonathan is an ass wipe how the fuck I'm supposed to be ready in an hour? You know I need a good two and a half hours."

"I'll help do yo hair just hurry up and get ready."

I stood up putting the other clothes away before grabbing my towel and walked in the bathroom to shower.

Once I was done I got out seeing that it was 6:20, so I started putting baby oil gel on and then a cute little matching set.

"Ouu sis you look sexy." Khia walked in smiling looking at me.

"Thank you thank you." I start posing.

"You think you finna get some dick 'cause that set is screaming fuck me."

"Bye Khia." I laughed starting to putting my outfit on.

"What you wanna do for hair?"

"I wanna go with the bob wig." I picked it up passing it to her before sitting at my vanity.

I started doing a light natural makeup look while Khia straightened my wig for me. I did my eyebrows, putting lashes on then put some lipgloss.

"All done." Khia walked over with the wig and helping me put it on.

"How do I look?" I looked in the mirror running my hands through the hair and making sure my makeup looked right.

"You look good Naomy." She smiled before helping me fix my hair a little bit and then did the edges.

"What time is it?" I mumbled looking at my phone and it was 6:50.

"Grab your bag, put those boots on, and meet me outside." Sa'Khia walked out room.

I put my shoes on and made sure I had everything in my purse.

Baby🥺🍼 I'm around the corner

I headed out my room going downstairs meeting Khia outside.

"I just wanted to take your picture before you left. Get by the wall please." She grabbed my phone and I walked over by the wall.

"Why he got that big ass car?" I watched him pull up in the parking lot.

"C'mon hurry up pose please." I straightened up before posing for the picture.

"Cute sister, okay have fun, but don't go making me an auntie." She hugged me then gave me my phone.

"Wait Khia where we going?" I whispered.

"Well I'll you this..." She grabbed me leaning to my ear.

"Issa surprise." She kissed my cheek smiling before heading back in.

"You look good." Baby walked up looking at me licking his lips.

Better stop looking at me like that before I take you inside.

"Thank you, and you don't look too bad yourself."

"You ready?" I nodded and grabbed his hand.

He walked me over to the car opening the door for me, and helping me inside.

"Why do you have this big ass car?" I asked once he got in the car.

"It's a whole part of what we doing."

"Which would be?"

"It's a surprise just enjoy the ride, but we gotta go get something to eat, so what you want?" He looked over at me then back at the road.

"Let's get Zaxby's."

I connected my phone to the car and sat back looking for a song to play as he drove.

"What'd you do today?" I asked playing my vibe playlist.

"Had to handle some stuff, and went to go see my baby. What you do?"

"We went to Walmart to get some shit we needed, and then just chilled in the house."

The rest of the way to Zaxby's we talked and listened to the music, once we got there we ordered our food and he got hella food making me look at him funny.

"Damn fat ass." I laughed.

"I'm tryna have enough food 'cause them little meals not gone help." He chuckled paying the lady for the food.

"Are we even close to what we'll be doing?"

"A little bit. Thank you." He smiled taking the bags and passing them to me.

"Hold on." I put my hand up checking the bags to make sure we had everything.

"Uh uhn she forgot my sauce, excuse me I asked for barbecue and some zax sauce." I leaned over him.

"I'm sorry, here you go." She passed me some.

"Thank you, okay now you can go." I told him and he shook his head pulling off.

"Okay so what we're doing, does it involve being inside?"

"No."

"Does it involve activities?"

"Nah, we'll be chilling."

"Nigga we finna gaze at the stars?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Get the fuck on bruh." He laughed turning into a lot, and I looked around.

"Awww we going to a drive in." I said seeing the big screen with a bunch of other cars parked.

"Surprise lil nigga." He chuckled finding a spot and backing in.

"Where'd you get this idea from?" I smiled.

"I wanted to see a movie, but didn't want to go in to a theater." He shrugged.

"I like it."

"I'm finna go get the stuff from them, you set up the trunk." He said before getting out the car and I followed opening the trunk.

"Aww this is so cute." I mumbled looking at how he had a blanket laid out with a cover and a long body pillow.

I let the backseats down, so we could have a little more room and spread the blanket out a little more.

"I hope you like to get a little childish." He walked back up helping me with the food.

"Why?"

"We watching Sonic." He smirked making me look at him and laugh.

"This will be fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 955 33
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
139K 4.6K 34
"I know I can't change you but I love you and I can't stop loving you. That's why it hurts."
1.3K 12 21
"Why can't you just give up? ". "Because you are my everything".
482K 32.3K 58
"Stop acting like you know me."