𝐛𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐬𝐒𝐝𝐞 | 𝐭𝐯�...

By foryouadoreyou

[title changed from mettlesome-> bright side] 𝐬𝐑𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. finished march 31st,2020 this st... More

copyright etc
characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Epic
thank you.

38

1.4K 30 7
By foryouadoreyou

Stefan and Damon crowded me
in seconds. They bombarded
me with questions. "Where were you?!" Damon asked. "Klaus could've found you! Where's Elena?!" Stefan continued. "You lost Elena?!" I scoffed. "You killed five people, Sundance!" Stefan said. "I was mourning! Don't tell me you haven't gone on a killing spree while dealing with grief!" I hissed. They looked at each other. "Bonnie isn't dead." Damon finally said.

What? We watched her. She had no pulse. Her heart stopped. She couldn't be a vampire, could she? Bonnie Bennett was still alive and I still killed those people. My stomach turned. "She is?" I whispered. Stefan nodded. I stepped backwards. "Oh god." I sighed. It felt like everything was spinning. I fell onto the chair and held my head. "And Elena? Where is she? Does she know it was me that killed them? She'd never forgive me." I gasped. Stefan looked at Damon and sighed. The blonde walked over to me and kneeled down, then grasped my hands and looked into my eyes.

Damon left to find Elena and Stefan tried to hold my focus on him as images of the people i've murdered flashed through my mind.

Brown hair, green eyes, short beard

Blonde hair, brown eyes, large smile

Black hair, blue eyes, melancholy

Red hair, hazel eyes, freckles

Brown hair, brown eyes, short

Blonde hair, blue eyes, bright

Brown hair, green eyes, short beard

Blonde hair, brown eyes, large smile

Black hair, blue eyes, melancholy

Red hair, hazel eyes, freckles

Brown hair, brown eyes, short

Blonde hair, blue eyes, bright

The descriptions kept replaying in my mind.

Stefan tried to tell me a story of his.

FLASHBACK

Stefan was draining the blood from a woman. She died and Stefan lied back on the couch, breathing heavily. His shirt and chin were stained with blood. Nearby, two women dance while another woman played the piano. Stefan got up. "Who wants to die next?" He asked cheerfully.

The two women walked over to him.
"Me, I'm next." One said.
"Me, you promised me." The other argued. He caressed their chins and then looked at the woman playing piano. He walked over towards her and grabbed her face in his hands.
"What about you? You know if you don't pick up the tempo, you're going to lose your head. Snap. Snap." He smirked The woman picked up the tempo. Stefan rushed over to one of the women who was dancing and started to drink from her.

NOW

"I was a monster, Sundance. I know how tempting the blood is. I know how much pain you're in. I want to help you...Please let me help you." He begged. All I could focus on was the disappointment Elena's face may be holding right now. How her lively eyes would sink in sadness. I nodded slowly at Stefan.

He got up and offered his hand. "Luckily you aren't as much as a raging bitch I was." He chuckled. I smiled back.

Stefan's POV

I felt bad for the girl that stood in front of me. She was another version of me, but a bit lighter. Sundance is one of those people that will do anything for others but loathe is self pity, alone, afterwards. I want to be there for her like she's been around for me.

Our hands were still intertwined. It's a a familiar feeing since we've done it so often, but it feels much better than usual. Almost like the atmosphere is different. I could tell she was scared of this fact. She pulled away and cleared her throat, then smiled at me again.

Damon walked in. "She hung up on me!" He groaned. "What, you got in contact with Elena?" I asked. Damon nodded. "What'd she say?" Sundance spoke. "Said she needed alone time with Elijah and that he "is a noble man. He lives by a code of honor." A load of bull, really." Damon sighed. "If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her. We need to let her do this. She's trying to save Bonnie and herself."

I agreed with Sundance. "What?!" Damon scoffed. "Look, I don't like this any more than you do. But we need to trust her. We gotta just let her do her thing." I argued. "That might be your plan. Mine's better." My brother said. He began to walk by. I grabbed him. "Back off." I warned. Damon glared at us and walked to pour himself a drink.

I looked back at Sundance. She was pacing. It was a "I'm terrified, jittery, and thirsty," kind of pace. I walked over and sat her down. "Oh please Saint Stefan. She deserves some blood. We are vampires." Damon said. "I'd rather mummify." Sundance argued. "That can be arranged." Damon replied. I rolled my eyes. "Breathe, Sundance." I whispered. She took a deep breath in and out.

There was a certain glimmer in her eyes that made me smile in that moment.

"Feel a bit better?" I asked. She stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Much." She sighed.

I'm glad. Sundance deserves happiness.

"Wow. How romantic. Cut it." Damon snapped. I cleared my throat and Sundance and I shuffled away from each other. Her face flushed. "I'm gonna make some- I'm just gonna go." She backed into the kitchen. My phone rang. I picked up. "Hey, Stefan. It's Jenna. Where's Elena? And Jeremy? No one's answering their phones and Sundance hung up on me."

I looked into the kitchen. Sundance peeked her head in at the same time. She had a cookie in her mouth. "Shhh!" She mouthed. I tried to stifle the laughs I had and cleared my throat. "Elena's not here at the moment. Is, uh, is everything okay?" I asked into the phone. "She left me all these weird messages telling me to stay away from Rick. What's going on?"

I bit my tongue. "It's really hard to explain over the phone, but, um, she was hoping that you could stay on campus for a little while longer." I lied. "Oh, that's kinda hard to do from my kitchen. What's going on? Where's Elena? I'm supposed to meet Ric at the Grill for lunch, to talk." Jenna frowned. Sundance walked in, eyes wide. She zoomed off, kind of like Turbo. "Jenna, listen to me carefully. Whatever you do, do not meet Alaric at the Grill. I'm going to come over right now and I'll explain everything." I hung up and looked at my brother. He shrugged and refused to care because we told him to back off.

I finally left and knocked on the door. Jenna opened it. I walked in. "Hey, Jenna. Thank you so much for not going to the Grill." I sighed of relief. She can't be hurt. "Um, Stefan..." Jenna began. "No, listen. I can explain." I smiled. She looked over my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sundance under Alaric's arm, which was slung over her shoulder. "Hi, Stefan. How's it going?" He smirked. Sundance looked at me, clearly upset with the fact she was near Klaus. I glared at him and Jenna led us to the kitchen.

"Alaric" began chopping peppers with a large butcher knife. "You know, I find chopping...calming. The feel of the blade in the hand, maybe." He chuckled. Sundance and I exchanged glances. "I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the hell's going on." The red head snapped. "Well, would you like to tell her, Stefan, or should I?" Klaus hummed. "Tell me what?"

Sundance shook her head frantically. "Do you believe in vampires, Jenna? No? Well, who does, right? But believe it or not, they do have a place in our history. And as a history teacher, I find them fascinating. You've been angry with me for keeping secrets, and this is one of my secrets. I'm obsessed with vampires. There. I said it." Klaus laughed. Jenna scoffed. "Are you joking?"

"Not at all. How about you, Stefan? Are you a fan of vampires? Sundance? Heard you liked writing." He asked. I grabbed Sundance's arm gently. "I'm a fan in the literature community." She responded. "Bram Stoker. It's dense, but I appreciate it." I agreed. "Did you know that vampires are the oldest creatures of the night? Except for werewolves, of course." He commented. "Werewolves. Werewolves. Now I know you're joking." Jenna scoffed. She shouldn't be in this position. Neither should Alaric. Jenna thinks her boyfriend is saying all of this.

Klaus stared daggers at Sundance.
"You know, I've read that there's an Aztec curse on both species that keeps werewolves slaves to the Moon and vampires bound by the Sun. Isn't that right, Sunny? You know, they say these creatures would do anything to have this curse broken and that they wouldn't care who they had to kill to do it." Sundance looked at me. Jenna gulped.

I ended up sending Sundance to check on Elena and try to make sure she wasn't harmed. Now knowing Sundance was okay, my main focus is getting Jenna out.
-
short update :( sorry loves. there was a shooting threat @ school n it was A LOT to get through

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 141 18
Elena Gilbert didn't think her life could get any more complicated well that was until she met Nikolina Mikealson Klaus' twin sister. She loved Stefa...
92.1K 2.7K 24
Dean and Elena (supernatural) I WROTE THIS BACK LONG AGO THAT IT MIGHT HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND MAY HAVE PARTS THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I JUST WROTE...
409K 11.1K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for itπŸ‘βœ ❛Thi...
529 5 22
The real tvd script *no copy right infringement intended, please dont sue me*