Astro Imagines 2.0

Oleh HaI_UnIvErse

Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read th... Lebih Banyak

✨Astro Imagines 2.0 Info✨
❤️Singles Awareness Day💔
✍🏼Desk Notes💕
🤭Sweet Language🥰
😘All I Need😔
💌Shoot Me A Text😔
🎤Karaoke💜
👨🏻‍🎓Garduation Confession💕
😔Visiting💕
15 Facts about me 2.0
💕Goodbye🤧
😞One💔
✊🏼Our History😞
❤️To Love or to be Loved💔
👀The Backstory of Stories🍵
✊🏼Dont Forget Me😞
😴Talking to Who😔
✊🏼Talking To You🥰
News Of My Absence + Face reveal 2.0
🖤Killer Love🔪
🧥Kiss Me💋
🍻Bad Things🚬
⚾️Home Run💕
🏢Just Business✨
⏱Just A Second More🥰
🖌The Painters Art💘
📚Book of Your Choice💕
💕Just Kidding😷
🌙All Night💜
💖True Colors✨
💕Someone Special🎁
💛You Have Me💛
🗿Life Update🫂
✨Officially, Goodbye😢

😔Not Boyfriend☺️

404 12 3
Oleh HaI_UnIvErse

😔Not Boyfriend☺️

Happy LATE Singles Awareness Day!!

—————

"I like you..."

"I... I like you too."

"So are you two dating?"

"Uhm... I don't know."

"Hey... I like you, but I can't be in a relationship. I need time."

"Okay, we'll go for your pace."

"Thank you."

—————

"When he said he needed time I never expected him to be so needy and touchy." You say blushing and your best friend giggles.

"Well, boys are boys, what are you to do with them." She says and you shrugged as you rest your head in your palm making one side of your face squashed.

"We aren't even dating... He says something about... Stages? Or whatever..." You say as your face scrunches, but then you sigh.

"I don't understand him..." You say as you lay your head on the table.

———————

"I wanna kiss her." He whispers and your best friends eyes widened.

"Excuse me?!" He says and he looks away blushing a bit.

"When do I do it? How would I? Like... Go for it?" He asks and your best friend blinks.

"Didn't you say you weren't dating?!" She asks and he nods cluelessly as if it's just how things went since the two of you liked each other.

"Well for one, you should stop being a wuss and ask her out!" She says and he looks unsure.

"But... Okay, listen... I have this hyung and he's a bit critical about me dating... So I made a promise to not date... Cause I don't want to make a mistake.." He says and she rolls her eyes as she shakes her head.

"Where the hell would you two even try to do "it" ?! You both are in high school with parents or family who doesn't want that mistake, I know (Y/n) definitely would not wanna catch whatever disease that's in this school!" She says and he covers her mouth and looks around.

"Stopp!" He whispers shouts as he smiles to the other students and then looks back to her as she smacks his hand away.

"Yoon Sanha if you don't man up and ask, you could hurt her, she likes you and you both have already admitted and act like a couple the both of you... And you're still worried about something a family member who probably doesn't live with you anymore says!" She says and he looks away unsurely. She sighs a bit.

"Just... Just figure it out, cause if you hurt my best friend none of us, her friends will take it lightly." She says before turning back to her computer to do her work. He sits for a couple of minutes in silence before turning to his computer.

———————

"I know this song!" You say as you stand up as do your friend to dance to a song that came up as well as some light singing.

"(Y/n)." You stop and look over to Sanha. He looks shy, but he holds his arms out and you blink before you go over and put your arms out and wrap them around him and lookup.

"What are you okay?" You ask and he nods his head as he hugs you back and you hug for a few seconds before he pulls away and you blink and feel confused as you turn around but he grabs you again and pulls you towards him in another hug. You feel even more confused.

What's going on?

"Come with me." He says as he pulls away and opens the classroom door and walks out with you. Now you're in the empty hallway and against the wall. What an expected chain of events. You think looking up to him. He seems nervous as he stands there.

"Can I-... Like..." He looks away before he sighs and looks to you again and puts his hands on your shoulder and he starts to lean in with his eyes closed. Your eyes widened before you bring your fingers up and make an X over your mouth with your fingers, which his lips eventually fall on. He opens his eyes with the odd figure on his lips and he pulls back blushing.

"I'm sorry!" He says and you blush a bit and shake your head.

"It's okay... It's just. Not the time..." You say feeling like you'd be asking too much if you asked him on a date. He'd probably say no cause he's made it clear.

"Let's go back in..." He says and you nod as you turn, but he grabs you arm again and pulls you in a hug. You chuckle softly and hug him back for a minute or two.

—————

"I almost kissed her." He says to your best friend as he has his head on the desk with a frown. She looks at him and blinks.

"Asking her on a date would've been the smartest choice." She says and he groans and turns his head away from her with a small huff.

"What if I do ask her? Will she say no since she rejected my kiss..." He says and your best friend looks at him blankly before she brings her hand over and flicks his head.

"Ow!" He says and she sighs before turning away from him and working on her paper.

—————

It's been a week since he tried to kiss you, you think about it a lot. Maybe it was wrong, but it was right. You look to the school calendars and see tomorrow is Valentine's day and you sigh and walk to your classroom.

"Let's go on a date." You stop and turn around and look up to Sanha. His face is red, but his brows are furrowed, he is serious. You don't know how to react though. But you point to yourself.

"Me right?" You say as clarification, like an idiot. He blinks and nods his head as the two of you go silent and stare at each other.

"We don't have to if you don't want to... I understand..." He says a bit let down as he looks down and you shake your head.

"Yeah! L-let's.. Go on a date..." You say as you smile a bit. He then looks to you and smiles a bit before he nods. The two of you then nod to each other and then continue to go to your classes.

—————

4 pm sharp.

You're at the mall. What's there to do here? Walk around hold hands and talk, sit down eat something together try to have fun.

You're rather cold as you stand outside waiting for him, there are couples everywhere, well obviously its valentines day. You dressed nicely. Ripped Jeans, simple but nice looking shirt with a heart design, it is that day, and a brown warm coat to go over it with some simple white shoes, the one you spent an hour to clean. Involuntary putting on a bodysuit of first date jitters. Perfect date outfit I guess?

You're so spaced out you don't realize the boy in front of you until he grabs your hand. You blink and look to him, then look up and down at him.

He's wearing simple jeans and a hoodie, his hairs a bit messier than when it'd be in school, and then white shoes.

Maybe you overdid your look a bit.

"You okay?" He says as he raises an eyebrow, he's blushing, through that question, he is probably trying not to be flustered himself as you feel much warmer than before as you nod and the two of you go in.

—————

The date was awkward at first, holding hands, small talk that ended quickly. But as it went on it untensed and the two of you enjoyed spending time, it was friendly, as if it wasn't a date but a simply hang out between friends who hold hands?

It doesn't matter. Maybe it's just how it's supposed to be.

The two of you were walking on the sidewalk back to where the houses were which was a bit away. The street lights were flickering on as the two of you walk in silence.

"Today was fun.." He says and you nod with a smile as you swing your hands back and forth as he smiles at that. The silence is comfortable. As the two of you are about to turn a corner he stops and you stop since your hands were intertwined together.

"(Y/n)..." He says and you look to him and he's blushing as he lets go of your hand and he stands straight and you turn your body facing him as you look up. He reaches over and puts his hands on your cheeks and gulps as do you. He stares at you before you close your eyes waiting for him. He's tense but he leans down slowly trying to pull himself together in this process. Your open your eye a bit to see what he's doing wondering why he's taking so long but then you see him leaning slowly and you see his eyes closed now as you leaned and met him in the middle with a soft kiss. A very awkward but soft kiss. Then the two of you pull away with blushing faces and small smiles. Then the two of you walk to your house, and he drops you off before leaving himself.

—————

"We kissed!" You say on the phone with your best friend after having taken a shower and are now laying in your bed happily.

"Really?! Wow, that was fast!" She says and you blush a bit as it's quiet for a bit.

"You think maybe I'm making him go out of his comfort zone? Like he said he needed to go at his own pace, but he made the first move! But what if it's cause he thinks he is too slow for me?" You say and your best friend sighs.

"You guys are so complicated... But just... Let's see about tomorrow yeah?" She says and you sigh and nod even if she cant see. Maybe she has had enough troubles to have to deal with both of them. You wonder what they talk about.

"I'm getting tired, get your beauty sleep cause tomorrow you two face each other at school no matter what." She says and you hum before the two of you say your goodbyes and hang up. It's hard to sleep, but you manage.

—————

It's awkward when the two of you see each other throughout the day. Maybe a few times when the two of you hold hands while being close was comfortable, up until it wasn't.

But now it's lunch and the two of you are sitting across from each other in a teacher's classroom together. You wanna ask him. Ask him if this make's him your boyfriend? Mate? No that's weird.

"Boyfriend?" You say aloud without thinking with your brows furrowed and he began to choke and cough as he gulped down the food he had been chewing, too much for him. You blinked and realized you just exposed your thoughts.

"I-I didn't mean to!" You say as you look down as he takes a gulp of water and sighs catching his breath.

"W-Why did you say that?" He asks once it's quiet and he isn't dying. You keep your head down and your brows furrowed as you fiddle with your fingers.

"I'm... Curious... With yesterdays date and with like a month of being together but not together... Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" You ask and he blushes as he looks to his food and uses his chopsticks to push around a piece of rice.

"I... I don't think... I'm ready for those titles..." He says and you nod your head.

"Then without titles are we... Together...?" You ask slowly. He looks to you and he seems hesitant, you guess not but he nods.

"Together... We are two people who like each other... And I don't want you with anyone else cause we are together..." He says and you blink before you smile a bit and nod. From then on the tense atmosphere goes away as you feel lighter and the two of you socialized.

He's not a boyfriend, but he's not a friend that's a boy. Cause he likes you, the reassurance in the way your hands fit perfectly together as you smile and laugh is enough now. Cause you are still together and happy, whether it be every lasting or a short crush story, now is all that matters.

~~~~~~~

FINALLY FINISHED THISSS

FINALLY FINISHED SOMEETTHHHIIINGGG

Anyways I hope you guys are doing well happy late one year anniversary and late Singles Awareness Day 🤧

I was trying to update yesterday but Im actually really sick and feel shitty and on top of that my parents were using my Laptop and I had to do so much no matter how fucking wEAK i was just like today until not that Im in bed looking crazy cause I have tissues in my nose listening to NCT Simon Says lmao

But let me tell you bout this story!

I have a Not Boyfriend! But we dont have a together thing sadly,, everytime someone asls he says no,, yet a few minutes later we'll be hugging and holding hands,,

Its weird, but hes my special someone. I actually am with a guy now Ive been dating girls or crushing on them mostly cause all the guys at school are sucky but this one is decenttt even though he's complicated 😷

So yeah! Thats my life update.

Im single but not really you know fiosjd

Anyways thats alll

Loveee youuuu allll

Byyyeeeee

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 137 9
The Web Drama starring Astro, To Be Continued, written with a twist, with a few new characters.
10.6K 538 34
You are in danger (Y/n). They'll kill you. Run. -------- There are 3 main gangs in this city- there are; Bangtan, EXO, and ASTRO. (Y/n) is about to m...
157 11 10
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...
383K 9.6K 75
This is just an ASTRO imagine book! Hope you enjoy this imagine book of our wonderful ASTRO boys!