happy journey of a day

Av Bharathidhanasekaran

the story starts with the girl's positive thinking in the morning and it takes the reader to enjoy with the l... Mer

begin with sunrise
Miracle Happens

Meeting people

48 2 0
Av Bharathidhanasekaran

The story continued...
Previous scene..Sadha and rose are going to get in the cab..

Sadha POV...

Meeting new people will be seems encouraging me always.. because lived in this world like us. I mean.. the struggle, the happiness and their achievement and their view are different like me..it seems like each one have different question paper in life and any answer is accepted and surely we pass the situation without arrears..😅..

I am eagerly entered in the cab first followed by Rose. I thought ,we are only employees from our company. but there are two more people entered into the cab. They too wearing the ids of our company. I informed the driver about us because Rose and I were fresher's to the company.
The people entered into the cab are our company seniors whose name are Jeni and Max. They are both married each other few days back and working in the same company. I know their story when other employees in the cab congrats them. I am silently observing the person in the cab after occupied the seat in the cab. our apartment is the first stop.so Rose and I were lucky to travel to the company without standing.. Yah! enjoyed silently in my heart without showing my exciting facial expression to others..
Now we start chatting...

Rose: " what are you thinking?...as usual exciting?"
I don't know how Rose alone can read my feelings and I admit it by shyly smiling. And I managed to reply
Me: "just observing the surroundings..living in the present"

Rose:" great".
She replied as usual by encouraging my thoughts and feelings.

Everyone cannot support you. only few people can understand you who love you more and support you ..They are real friends.
You should think more before talking to others.

Usually I never talk too much to people, but I freely talk only to my close friends. They can understand us. if I talked too much to unknown people or those who are not interested in listening my reply..Then they will think me as fool who is living in a dream.
I am so lucky to have a friend like Rose who is taking care of me like my mother.
Our cab is going smoothly and the song is played in the cab with speaker ..it is too good to listen the melody song with the speakers.I love that feeling and some happiness occupied my heart.while I am enjoying I looked at Rose who is observing that couple.

Me:"And now, what are you thinking ?"

Rose:" just thinking..let us talk about it later"....and it is so nice to hear song in traveling you know .." With some happiness occupied her face like me..

Friends too have same likes and dislikes

Our cab smoothly parked in the next stop. They are few peoples get in the cab and now the cab is almost full.
While noticing that, I aware that everyone are watching me and Rose because we are fresher's.I have another character is that I am bold to ask question if I have any doubt , or if I want something and also bold enough to talking to new people.
I looked at the lady opposite to our seat who watching us and I introduced myself and speak to her friendly and asked about herself.Her name is seema.
She is shy type and kind hearted person. she has two girl children and her husband is working as a teacher in the private school, but she is not liked to go for work and she said that she is going to resign in two days.I asked her the reason..because I come across some people who loved to work and be equal and like to support their husband and her family financially..Her answer amazed me that everything in this life is based on the acceptance of our situation.
Seema felt that it is better to take care their children than going and working for the job and she also said that her husband supports her in all her decision..I understand her situation but I requested her to go for a job based on shift we call it as part time jobs like typist,online jobs,taking tutions for the children,etc....so that she can also take care of children in the morning and night..she thinked for a second and her facial expressions shows that finally she finds some way for her future...she is too friendly to us.She has just starting trouble to talk with people.then she talked normally to us for twenty minutes..Rose too introduced her to seema.she said her family situation after my question to her which I noticed in her facial expression.she too become friend of us.

Rose:"sister,how many years are you working in this company?"

Lady: "for 2 years and you both are nice people I ever meet I liked to contact with you both..can I have your contact number?.one day,both of them should visit my place and you are heartily invited to our home."

While she completed her reply our cab stopped at one area two people rushly ran to the stop and got to the cab.I think they are late...both are breathing abnormally because of running fast.our cab is full ..There is no place to sit..
Rose and me are looked face to face ..she understand and stood with me to give our seat to both of them..I said politely "please.. take our seat"
They thanked us with smile..we replied them with gentle smile..
I am so happy inside that I have helped people and appreciated myself and Rose in my heart..
I noticed happiness in seema's face..She too thanked us..I don't know why.

Seema: "they are my friends."

Me & Rose:"great" at the sametime.

Her friends introduced themselves that their names as Siva and sakthi.they are twin sister and brother.
Twin children are blessed,born together and friends forever..twins bonding is precious..two close friends may meet after few years..but twins from birth to death ..their bonding lasts..we may not think like they will be separated after getting married but long distance friendship also helps to take decision at the correct time.Now a days, technology are developed so much.
Distance may be apart but friends can contact from anywhere through video calls.
I noticed Rose who eagerly watching the way of our company entrance
through the front mirror of cab.
Our cab reached the entrance of the company after half an hour travelling with background music on the speaker and our friends chatting.
We are five including me,Rose,Seema,and twins are entered grouply into the company.

Rose:"I joined yesterday. I never see you anyone.In what field are you working?"

Siva: " we are personal assistants for CEO"

Rose:"both of you?"

Sakthi:"fortunately we are studied the same major.and joined in this same company.CEO understand us and give us job...there is also one secret.."
Siva ,seema,sakthi smiled and I am very eager to know the secret...
There is bell rang in the company to alert the employees to start their work.
Siva and sakthi said that they will meet us in the break..
And seema too leaved us that she will be join us later and went to do her work.

Rose:"dear, you go and meet the manager ..he will be in his room now"

And she directed me to the manager room.

Me:" mm..sure..dear..where should we see then?"

Rose:"during the break ,the bell will be rang once again ..you please meet me at canteen ..I will be waiting for you..all the best dear"

Me: " thanks dear..all the best dear."

I never met our manager because in this company ,interview is conducted by the CEO .
I lead my way to the manager room and knocked the door,
Me:" excuse me,sir"

Other voice:"yes,come in."

When I entered the cabin ,I am so surprised because of the person.he is my senior schoolmate.I remember that brother because he is athlete and good speaker.I know him but he may not know that because people notice only talented people or unique people And take them as inspiration.but I did nothing than studies in school days.but I never show him as I known him.but I did my schoolings and graduation in my native.so that he may have doubt whether I were studied in his school or not.
I formally introduce myself and give my resume to the manager..
He get that and checked my resume and checked the fresher candidate list.

Manager:"you wait outside,I will call you after few minutes".

I thanked him and I came outside the room and seated on the chair which is directly opposite to his cabin..
I looked at the door..there is a sticker labeled manager room
I looked right side of the door nearby name plate on the wall it includes name with in and out setting
I am impressed by the company infrastructure.I noticed the name selvam MBA
In |||||||||
I am waiting for half an hour.I am still confused but managed myself to stay calm and diverted myself by looking at the infrastructure .
It is too hard for me to wait doing nothing.I noticed the manager from outside .because the door is made of glass so it is easily visible..
Our manager...Selvam brother..ya ah...after I met him he talked to somebody in phone and then he continued his work in the laptop.
After one hour he saw me and called me inside the cabin..

Selvam:".you passed the final task of joining in this company."

I am shocked and however managed to look normal..what is going on I don't know.but I listened him to know more the reason behind it.

Selvam:"our CEO said about your abilities and qualifications and all but he want to test your patience .but you passed it by waiting for the reply for one hour.I don't want to waste our employees time more.your job...yaah..you are going to assist me in my work.anything want to say ?.."

Me:" I am selected in this company.it is my pleasure to work for the profit of this company.I am ready to assist you sir..."

Selvam:"great you have passed in the acceptance too..no body have that attitude like you.few people join before you, they left the job even after passing the task..good.
OK check this files and meet me.."

Me:"yes sir.."

I took the files and came outside.
Thank god ..my positive attitude saved me from leaving my Job.
When I leaving from his cabin the bell rang.I about to leave and took few steps ..he called me again.I turned back and he asked me to check that file after the break. I am happy inside my heart and said
Me:"yes,sir"

I came outside the cabin.he too went outside and he walk towards the CEO room.
I walk towards the canteen to see rose.
I found her who brought two Padam milk for us, and waiting at the canteen..
I swinged my hand by saying hi..
Rose was so confused ..I thought what would be she faced in the morning ...what will be the secret??.

To the readers:
You too have to know what happened next?..
See you in the next part...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

686K 56.1K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...