She Lays Down ★ JENLISA

Od selfyetata

Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place bec... Viac

PREFACE
01 l LEAVE
02 l SHOCK
03 l ANGER
04 l DISTANCE
05 l REVIVE
07 l CAMARADERIE
08 l PLETHORA
09 l WAR
10 l DENIAL
11 l AMELIORATE
12 l NOSTALGIA
13 l CATHARSIS
14 l RESILIENT
15 l QUANDARY
16 l REBELLIOUS
17 l ONEROUS
18 l TREPIDATION
19 l CONDIGN
20 l EPILOGUE
21 l CORONATION

06 l FLAW

22.4K 627 304
Od selfyetata

F L A W

(adj.) a defect in physical structure or form.

________

"OH SHIT, oh shit," Jennie cursed under her breath as she drove home. What did I get myself into?

Jennie looked at her Rolex watch to check the time. She had enough time to clean her room before Lisa arrived. Wait what time is she coming? God! Why do I care? She accelerated and her porsche 911 growled in response. "It's just a sleepover," she said to herself, taking a deep breath. "We're old friends trying to reconnect for old times' sake." She convinced herself.

An image of the stunning blonde appeared on her mind, that perfect smile making her stomach twist, knowing she'd see it in less than three hours. She ground her teeth and tried to imagine Lisa as the old one. Obese, pimpled, and with braces on. It didn't work. She knew deep down even back then she had admired her friend, not for her looks, but because she had the most attractive personalities to ever exist. And now she had the most attractive body to ever exist.

"We're just friends," she told herself again. "Trying to reconnect over a sleepover. She's a good friend."

So what am I so damn nervous about?

----

"Hello Jennie," her mother greeted, kissing her on her cheek as soon as she walked in their door. "Dinner is in an hour." Jennie eyes identical to her daughter's twinkled. "I'm cooking tonight."

"Actually mom," Jennie stopped her mother before she could head into their rather large kitchen. "Can we hold dinner for about thirty minutes? I've, uh, invited someone for a sleepover."

The dark-haired woman raised an impeccable brow. "If that Bambam boy is spending the night I've already told you-"

"No, mom," Jennie laughed, loving her mother's protective side. "She's an old friend."

Mrs. Kim sighed in mock-relief. "Thank God. I'm not ready to be a grandma yet." It made Jennie giggle and she lightly smacked her mother on the arm. "What's her name?" The older woman asked, heading to the kitchen to start prepping with her daughter close behind her.

Hearing the question, Jennie stopped. Cleared her throat.

"Lisa."

"Lisa?" Her mother turned to her daughter, eyebrows shot up. "Lisa? Your best friend who moved away without telling you?"

"Of course you'd know right away," Jennie muttered under her breath. "She's the only Lisa you know."

"Hey, hey, why the dislike?" her mother's beautiful features broke into concern, taking her daughter's face in her warm hands and smoothing out the frowns. "I know she hurt you," she told Jennie softly after seeing the hurt and slight distate on her daughter's features at the mention of her old friend. "But I think- I know- that this is a great opportunity to rebuild that wonderful friendship I've witnessed from the both of you." She kissed her daughter's forehead and softly added, "I'm proud of you for giving her a chance."

"Thanks mom," Jennie smiled, truly wanting to believe every word her mother said. She just hoped it wouldn't get worse.

"Now go clean your room," Her mother smacked her butt. "I didn't raise you to allow our guests to sleep on your discarded underwears."

"Mom!" Jennie's eyes widened. "I told you not to go into my room!" Nevertheless she laughed and headed up the stairs.

"I didn't!" her mother yelled after her. "So you confirmed it!"

----

Two hours later, Jennie's room was spotless, the theater room ready with popcorns and other snacks for after dinner. The smell of her mother's cooking wafted through their bigger-than-average house and the brunette took a deep breath, inhaling to smell it and to calm her nerves at the same time. Why the fuck am I so nervous, she annoyingly wiped her sweaty palms on her shorts. It's just Lisa.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and Jennie sprang forward to open the door.

Maybe that's why I'm so nervous.

Lisa stood there in all her gorgeous glory. Her brown waves were pulled back in a half-bun, little wisps framing her shy smile. She had changed into denim shorts, showing off her long, lean legs. She wore a tight black halter top with a simple grey cardigan to make it more formal. A backpack was slung over a shoulder, pulling back the cardigan and exposing tan skin and a collarbone. She definitely lost weight.

"Hey, you're not letting me in," her teasing voice cut Jennie's admiration short. "Was the sleepover supposed to be out here?"

Jennie smiled, rolling her eyes. "Very funny. Come on in."

She stepped back to allow her in and she inhaled her scent. Cinnamon and wood. Sexy.

"Lisa?" Her mother's shocked voice materialized as she offered to help with her bag, placing it at the base of the stairway. "Oh my god, look at you!"

Jennie secretly agreed with her mom.

Lisa blushed. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Definitely a bad thing," the older version of Jennie winked. "You'll steal all the boys from my daughter if you show that beautiful face more."

Lisa was flustered. "O-oh um, I don't -"

"Dinner is ready!" Jennie cut in. She really didn't like where this was going. "Let's talk some more in the kitchen. I'm starving!"

Her friend breathed a sigh of relief and followed the mother and daughter into the kitchen.

After about 20 minutes of talking and cooking, Jennie's father came home. "Hey, where are my beautiful girls?" a voice boomed from the lobby, followed by the gentle click of a door closing. Soon, a tall figure occupied the dining area.

"It smells good in here. I swear someone's trying to fatten me up." The voice laughed.

Daemon Kim, CEO of Kim Inc., the largest electronic distributing company in China and the United States, walked in. His warm, brown eyes surveyed the scene, a large hand reaching up to run through his white wavy hair, his white shirt rolled up at the sleeves. Lisa could see where Jennie got her lips and smile from.

"Hey babe," Mrs. Kim walked over to wrap an arm around her husband's trim waist, kissing him on the lips. She stood at only about 5'3 to her husband's six-foot frame, but that's what made them such cute couple.

"Did you just get barbeque sauce on my shirt?" Mr. Kim turned to find that indeed, where his wife had touched her hand to the small of his back, a dark stain had formed.

"Well," Cateline Kim winked her sparkling blue eyes at her husband. "Guess we'll have to take that shirt off later."

Jennie groaned. "Mama, Papa! Not in here, please?" She ran her hand across her face in disgust, the cucumber she was chopping for the salad forgotten.

Both parents laughed but complied to their daughter's wishes, pulling away.

Cateline waved her hands at her daughter and her friend, who was witnessing the whole thing with an empty ache in her heart.

"Dinner. Now. We're all hungry."

----

Dinner went smoothly, except that Jennie could practically feel Lisa close herself or tense up when she was asked about how her family was doing and or where she's been the past year. She replied with such vague answers both Jennie's parents let it slide, thinking the girl was just tired.

After the delicious meal, both girls went into the movie room, but not before getting comfortable in their pajamas.

Both of them wore old band tshirts and comfortable shorts to battle the warmer-than-usual temperature. Being rich doesn't aways mean silk and velvet for nightwear, sometimes it's the basics that feel most like home.

They were seated at the sofa, a space between them that was neither too far away for them to be considered strangers, but not close enough for them to touch either.

"Can you pass me the remote?" Jennie politely asked the blonde, a bowl of popcorn on her lap.

"Sure where is it?" Lisa replied after eating a few pieces herself from her own bowl.

"It's at the shelf right above you. The first cabinet."

"Oki doki."

When Lisa stood to reach up to find it, Jennie's eyes wandered down on their own accord to her friend's exposed stomach.

Her black shirt had ridden up, showing mouth-watering abs and-

Ohmygod she has a belly ring? Why is that so hot?

Yes, Jennie definitely has an annoying crush on her friend.

"Earth to Jennie," Lisa waved the remote control in front of her face. "You asked for this, milady?"

"Oh god," Jennie groaned. "I can't believe you still remember that nickname. You know how much I hate that."

Lisa laughed, and it broke the tension between them some. "There were a lot of things you hate." She waggled her eyebrows then, and Jennie's eyes widened.

"No," she said, placing her hands at the back of her neck to cover it. "Lisa, I know that look. Don't you dare- OH MY GOD!"

Lisa stuck her fingers at the crease between Jennie's fingers, finding her most sensitive spot on her neck. The brunette screamed and laughed, trying to get the other off of her. She could feel herself turning red with the effort. She tried to tickle or get her back, but the damn girl's arms were longer than hers.

She clutched at the hands that were attacking her neck and wrapped her legs around her waist in an effort to somehow judo-flip her away or something.

"Lisa stop!" she squealed in laughter, barely breathing.

"Nah," Lisa was laughing above her, her fingers wiggling. "Not until you say your nickname." She pinned Jennie's arms above her head with one hand, and continued tickling her with the other.

Out of desperation and knowing she couldn't laugh for another second without running out of oxygen, Jennie did the only thing she could think of.

She tightened her legs around her waist, which brought her hips pressed tight against her own. If they moved slightly, their cores would rub against each other.

Lisa froze, her face inches away from Jennie's. They were panting, their breaths hitting each other's lips as they stared into one another. Jennie eyes locked with green orbs, their positions adding to the intensity of the situation. Lisa still had both of the other girl's hands pinned above her head, and Jennie still had a tight hold on the brunette's waist. Their faces were inches apart.

"Say it," Lisa whispered, her thumb gently rubbing the inside of Jennie's wrist.

Jennie was heating up. She couldn't think straight (no pun intended). And it seemed as though their heads were only getting closer together. She swallowed.

"Milady," She whispered, then licked her bottom lip, accidentally touching Lisa's as well during the process.

Green eyes followed after the action, and Jennie could have sworn the hand holding her wrists captive had tightened.

Without warning at all, Lisa ground her hips against Jennie's. And she gave a low moan, her eyes almost closing. That brought pressure to her clit and it felt so good.

Then just as soon as it had happened, she was gone. Jennie's hands were released and she lifted her head to see Lisa on her side of the couch, eyes on the movie screen and hands digging into her popcorn.

What the fuck just happened?

---------

Two hours later, the movie credits rolled down. They had watched a movie of Harry Potter. Jennie had no idea which movie they watched, because her mind kept on replaying the dry-hump they almost did right here on the sofa.

They both silently went up to Jennie's bedroom, where two mattresses were prepared. Jennie was relieved to find that her mom had taken her bed into consideration as having too little space for the both of them.

At least I won't have to touch her tonight. I don't think I'd be able to sleep. Jennie noted the fast pounding of her heart as a different, more inappropriate image popped in her mind.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth."

Lisa said, digging in her bag to find her toiletries and walked into Jennie's bathroom, having been there since she was a kid.

She closed the door behind her and almost immediately, an ear-piercing scream shot through the room.

"Lisa?" Jennie panicked. "What's going on? Are you ok?" she yelled through the bathroom door.

She was relieved when the door opened a crack.

And relief soon turned into apprehension and worry at the sight of Lisa's grim face.

"Jennie, you have to promise not to call the police." Lisa begged. "Please. I'll let you in, but promise me you won't call anyone. I trust you."

What the fuck is going on?

Jennie's eyes were still wide, alert, and her heart was pounding. "I promise."

Lisa searched her eyes, as if confirming. Then took a deep breath and opened the door wider.

"Oh my fucking god."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18.6K 525 27
She hears all the locker room talk. She helps when the team drink to much before a game. She tapes them up when they're injured. And in return, they...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
662K 14.9K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...
773K 23.4K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...