Restoring Data -Skephalo (ON...

By randomozz_

It's Skephalo and on Hiatus (Youtubers beware! What lies ahead you will cringe at! Beware! Beware! This is yo... More

<Chapter One>
<Chapter Two>
<Chapter Three>
<Chapter Four>
<Chapter Five>
<Chapter Six>
!!!<Chapter Eight>!!!
<Chapter Nine>
<Chapter Ten>
srry
oof
<Discontinuing>
HIATUS (big scary)

<Chapter Seven>

188 10 2
By randomozz_

"I've called literally everyone and no one knew where he was."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After another few minutes of thinking, Vincent suddenly remembers, "Darryl! He might be at your bakery!"

"My bakery?" I ask, making sure I understood what he said.

Vincent buckles his seat belt and starts driving quickly. I fumble my seat belt around, finally hearing the satisfying click. Vincent pulls up in front of an old-fashioned bakery.

"This is where you first met Zak, remember?" Vincent questions, hoping to jog my memory. Sadly, I come up blank. I begin to walk into the shop.

Scanning the area I spot a hooded figure with a fair-skinned man. The hooded one looked to be sleeping on the tables, having crossed their arms, blocking their face. The fair-skinned man was sipping on a warm drink. (forgot to say that it's autumn rn almost winter)

(Well this is awkward. I saw the twitter stuff and whatever, I feel bad for Xem. So I was wondering if u guys wanted me to change up the story a bit.

plz choose one..

yes, change up the story a bit for Xem<3

no, keep the story the same <3

ok thanks biii!)

201 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...