Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty Three

7.2K 198 271
By TiaNightt

I cried and cried.

I haven't cried like this since my grandpas heart attack.

I just couldn't believe how stupid I was.

He just made me look and sound like an idiot when I thought this whole time there was something between us.

I sat on the bathroom tiles, leaned back against the wall. I had been sobbing for over an hour alone in here, my makeup was probably all over my face.

Surprise! I'm secretly a Racoon.

I was a fucking mess right now. I had no idea how to feel, I was wrong about Vincent completely and Niko was seeing Bella now. I was just completely screwed over no matter which way I turned.

And I turned the wrong way first clearly.

I had no one to love and especially no one to love me.

I was so mad at him for doing this, for making me think things that clearly weren't real.

I hate him for making me an idiot.

My misery is interrupted by the sound of someone, most likely Niko, coming into the dorm and running towards the bathroom.

Next thing I knew Niko rushed into the bathroom and crouched next to me in concern.

"Oh god please get out of here, I look horrifying." I groan and try to cover my face.

He grabs my arms gently and pulls them down from covering my face, he looks me in the eyes and smiles as he tilts his head.

"I just want to know who's stupid enough to do this to you." He growls. He was so gentle and kind, unlike someone.

"Well you know him better thank you think." I sniffle. I get up from the floor and look in the mirror, horrified at what I was seeing. Also realizing this is what Niko was seeing too.

Ew.

"Don't tell me it's Vincent? It's Vincent? Are you fucking serious." Niko shouts. My eyes widen at his anger and I grab his arms in my hands.

"Hey hey, calm down, please." I begged him softly.

Almost instantly, he wasn't tense anymore. He let out a deep and long breath and shook it off.

I could tell he was furious, and I get it because it's his own best friend, but he doesn't need to lose control over it.

"I'm so sorry he did this to you, you don't deserve that. And maybe if we made different choices, you wouldn't be crying here right now." He says with his head somewhat pointed down, but his eyes still focused on me. Ice cold, blue eyes.

For a second I'm taken aback by his stares but then I snap myself out of it.

He's with Bella.

"Niko, I should just be alone right now okay. You're with Bella." A tear trickles it's way down my cheek again.

Why did he have to have a girlfriend— or whatever they're calling it?

"Grace I'm not leaving you, I care about you okay? A lot. You can't be crying like this, no one should be hurting you." He says placing his hands on my arms gently.

Oh god, I didn't feel right about this.

Mostly because I felt guilty for the way I was feeling about him right now.

I know he has a girlfriend but god I was just so broken and he made me realize how wrong I've been this whole time. Niko is sweet, sexy, goofy, he never makes me doubt if he cares about me or not.

I always know he cares about me. He shows it.

He hasn't been rude to me, he hasn't yelled at me.

He's almost been the whole reason I was happy to be here, except for losing my mind and falling for Vincent. That's when I realized he's probably done the same thing to a number of girls, guys that good looking come with baggage.

So far Niko didn't show signs of any.

His only flaw was caring too much.

And maybe that he sleeps with every girl that breathes..

"I shouldn't say this. But I think I was wrong Niko. This whole time, I thought I had all my feelings figured out when I didn't. Someone who treated me like shit was stealing my attention, it made me blind to see someone who didn't treat me like shit." I look to the ground and giggle lightly to myself. Man I really was stupid in love.

"Naturally I fucked it all up, I should be completely honest with you like you've been with me. You've told me everything and honestly you know nothing about me." The words almost choke me up.

"The truth is I don't remember what I did to get into this school, I was only told the reason, and I don't believe it because I'd never crash a car. Over half a year ago now, I lost my memory of almost eight months of my life before it. I don't remember anything from my junior year except for the first day or two. I went to rehab for six months before I got sent here to finish high-school. They don't think my memory will ever come back, but since I'm fine in every other way they just don't care anymore. But I care, it haunts me every day knowing I did something to hurt myself bad enough to forget such a big chunk of my life. I'm missing a chunk of my own existence..." I cry to him. It was time to open up and be true to him, he does care and someone who cares deserves to know the truth.

"You probably think I'm insane now, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You were so honest with me and I felt so terrible that you didn't know I just-"

"Why the hell are you apologizing to me? That's obviously hard to talk about, you think I'd actually be mad you didn't tell me right away? Maybe you don't know me as well as you think." He smiles and winks, he always knew how to lighten the mood.

"I couldn't imagine having to go through that kind of thing, I can see why you don't exactly want to talk about it. I'm so sorry Grace.... you deserve so much better than what you've gotten. You don't deserve to go through any of this shit." He says soothingly.

I wipe the tears from under my eyes and a small grin takes form on my lips. I almost had no control over it.

"How are you real? You're the sweetest guy I've ever met, Bella must have a horseshoe up her ass because man is she ever lucky." My voice breaks at the end, I couldn't help but be so emotional as I looked into his  eyes.

I sigh a bit internally.

They still weren't Vincent's eyes.

He reaches his hand and places it on the hot skin of my cheek, he trails it across my cheek and his thumb pulls at my bottom lip.

"Well she's not that lucky.." He says gently, somewhat sorrowfully. I tilt my head in confusion, still not breaking the trance like eye contact we held.
"Why do you say that?" I whisper as I'm lost.

He grabs my face with both hands and slowly presses his lips into mine. I'm shocked at first touch, then it just kinda of happened.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the intensity of our kiss grew.

This was so so wrong.

But the intensity spread like wildfire.

Somehow I couldn't get enough of him, maybe it was because I hadn't gotten enough of someone else.

He slid his tongue in my mouth and explored as I did the same to him.

All in a single motion he hoists me up to wrap around him as he carries me to his bed, still, the kiss remaining unbroken.

The only time we broke the kiss was to rip each others clothes off as quick as we could. After that he made his way on top of me and met with my lips again.

His hands slide down and grip my body as he moves kisses along the skin of my neck. My moans escape as I smile in pure pleasure.

"Oh god." I wine as I close my eyes and get lost in the feeling of his lips on my neck.

I was lost in the feeling before he backed himself up and stood himself at the edge of the bed. My legs fall closer to my side as he reaches for a condom beside his bed.

Naturally they were there and ready.

He stands between my spread legs and slowly guides himself in after wrapping it up. I look up to him as every inch of him slides deeper and deeper. Once he's completely inside, he lets out a satisfied moan before he starts pumping in and out.

Making my body shutter with a burst of pleasure.

Every stroke he took I was practically begging for air, my hunger and pleasure draining me of my energy.

"Oh shit." He says breathing heavily, picking up his speed.

Oh god.

"Niko-fuck!" I moan as he goes his fastest.

Once again, I was overtaken by the sensational feeling of an orgasm. I remembered it feeling different with Vincent but I was still satisfied.

I exhale deeply as Niko finishes as-well, seeming completely satisfied.

Yep, that literally just happened.

He lays down on the bed next to me and we both lay there, staring at the ceiling. Breathing heavy as fuck.

It was kind of peaceful if you didn't think about the fact that we just—

Oh my— Then it dawned on me.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

He's seeing Bella.

I just had sex with a guy I knew had a girlfriend.

I mean I don't know if they put a label on it yet but either way... he said he thinks he loves her, I know damn well he said they're an item again.

Vulnerability is no excuse for hoe!

How terrible does this make me?

Can I get an O M G? Bruh.

I feel like some people may have predicted this already but here it is! Looks like Niko and Grace made a booboo🤭
Do you guys think Niko will be honest with Bella?

Be sure to share your thoughts and don't forget to comment and vote!

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
2.1K 120 39
"I'm afraid you've involved yourself with someone who doesn't know how to love you the way you need." --- You're thrown out into the world with only...
172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"šŒššš²š›šž šˆ š°ššš¬ š£š®š¬š­ šš šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¢š§ š²šØš®š« š„š¢šŸšž, š›š®š­ š²šØš®'š«šž š¦š² š°š”šØš„šž š¬š­šØš«š², š„š„š²š¬šž. š˜šØš®'š«šž š¦š²...