Different (Izuku x Ochako)

By Author-kun77

Deku is the #1 hero. He has fame and money, but he doesn't care much for either. He wants something more but... More

Chapter 2: Meetings
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Heroes
Chapter 5: All might
Chapter 6: Dat- Hangout
Chapter 7: Telling
Chapter 8: Valentine's day
Chapter 9: Realizations.
Chapter 10: Curtains
Bonus

Chapter 1: Deku

13.4K 215 442
By Author-kun77

This should only take a few chapters. If you are interested in Izuocha, I have other stories for that as well.

"Thanks for the assistance Deku sir!" Said a police officer next to a police van with several criminals inside.

"No problem. It's just my job" Said a much older Izuku. He had gotten a bit taller since graduating from UA.

He had lots of muscles, not as much as All might did, but enough to be noticable.

"I should head off now. Is there anything else you need?" Asked Izuku.

" No sir. We can handle things from here. You can go on ahead. And thanks again for the help" Said The police man.

" Anytime" Said Izuku as he actived one for all and started to jump from one roof top to another.

"That's only the second bank robbery attempt this month. Last month there was around 10 so that means the crime rate is going down. I guess I have been doing some extra hero work. Not to mention Kacchan and Todoroki have as well. That reminds me I still need to send Kacchan's mom a birthday gift and-

Izuku kept on mumbling to himself as he reached his agency. He landed on the top roof and entered through the roof door.

He sighed as he sat on the couch listening to Ilda.

"So Deku as you see-

" Ilda. You only need to call me Deku out on the street" Said Izuku as he drank from his green tea he made earlier.

" I apologise midoriya. Anyway as you can see the crime rates have gone down more than half since you became the number one hero. You should be very proud of yourself" Said Ilda looking at a chart.

" I-its not just me! We are all working very hard!" Said Izuku embarrassed from the praise.

" Indeed! But you should still give yourself some credit! " Said Ilda.

At that moment Mina walked in with a few papers.

" Hey Midori! We have a couple of sheets that you need to sign. Mostly autographs from fans unfortunately" Said Mina.

" Thanks Mina" Said Izuku.

" Can I take the rest of the day off now?" Asked Mina with her hands on her hips.

"Yes Mina. Go on ahead" Said Izuku as he sighed.

"Yes! I'm going to go get Kirishima to take me to that new ramen store! I hope they have shrimp flavor!" Said Mina as she fist bumped herself and then walked out the door.

"Actually Midoriya. That reminds me. Don't you ever think about pursuing a relationship?" Asked Ilda causing Izuku to blush.

" N-no! I m-m-mean I have but I'm the number one h-hero! I don't have t-tins for that! " Said Izuku clearly embarrassed.

" Nonsense! Mina and Kirishima are together, I'm with Mei, even Bakugo has Camie! " Said Ilda doing a karate chop motion.

" I-i don't know. I don't really have a crush or anything. I guess growing up the way I did, I never really thought a relationship would even happen" Said Izuku.

Ilda came over to him and placed a hand on his back.

"Midoriya please don't be like that. You know you have a ton of fans. Maybe try one of them" Said Ilda.

" W-well honestly. If I want to date someone, I want them to love me for being Izuku. Not love me for being Deku. " Said Izuku looking at the ground.

Ilda opened his mouth to speak when a alarm went off on his arm.

"Oh. I apologise Midoriya. It seems that I just got called in a mission. Why don't you take the rest of the day off as well? Take some time to reflect" Said Ilda quickly putting his helmet on.

" I'm only going to agree since I know you won't take a no for an answer" Said Izuku sighing.

" That is correct! Goodbye Midoriya!" Said Ilda as he raced out of the building.

Izuku drank the rest of the tea and headed downstairs to the entrance to see Melissa on her computer.

"Hey Izuku!" Said Melissa with a happy smile.

"Hey Melissa. Ilda told me to take the day off, so if something happens while I'm gone-

"Send a emergency summon immediately. I got it! Go have fun dummy! " Said Melissa.

" Thanks Melissa. I appreciate it. Also if you see Kacchan, tell him that I already left" Said Izuku.

" Got it! " Said Melissa as she waved Izuku off.

Izuku decided to go home a take a shower.

He opened the door to his appointment to be greeted by silence. Ever since he moved out from his mom, he had been a bit lonely. Sometimes his friends would come over but that was if they weren't busy being heroes.

Izuku turned on the hot water as he stepped inside his shower.

' Maybe I should buy a cat or a dog? Or maybe I should listen to Ilda and try to find someone' Thought Izuku as he cleaned himself.

Once he was done he put on some street clothes and decided to go for a walk.

He would always try to not stand out so he could at least have some privacy.

Izuku came out of his house and just went wherever he felt like.

He soon came by an ally that looked pretty dark.

'I should avoid this area. This would be a good place for a ambush ' Thought Izuku.

He turned around to leave but he turned back once he heard someone.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" Cried out the voice.

He immediately activated one for all and ran staright into the ally.

He then found two guys in hoodies and wearing bandanas.

"Hehe. Looks like we found us a pretty one" Said One of the thugs.

" Your right. She seems just like the perfect girl for us nice tits and ass" Said the other thug.

Izuku looked at the ground in front of them. There was a girl with brown hair on the ground, knocked out.

"So should we both go at the same time or what? " Said Thug number one.

" Hey! What do you think you are doing!?" Yelled out Izuku startling the thugs.

" This doesn't concern you man. Just walk away before you get hurt" Said Thug number 2 with a baseball bat.

" Leave her alone or else" Said Izuku with a deep voice.

"Or what? You know what I think I just might break some of your bones just to teach you to mind other people's business." Said the thug.

The thug immediately ran up to Izuku, but before he could swing he felt something knock the wind out of him. He realized that Izuku used his quirk to make his punch more powerful. He immediately fell to the ground, knocked out cool.

"W-wait a minute! You're D-D-DEKU!" Panicked the other thug.

"That's right. Now take your friend and get out of here before you suffer the same fate." Said Izuku with one for all still active.

The thug got the message and immediately picked up his friend and left the alley.

Izuku immediately went up to the girl and was glad to see she was alright.

'I'm glad I got here. Who knows what they would have done? ' Thought Izuku.

Just then he noticed that her eyes began to slowly open.

"Huh? W-w-what is going on?" Asked the young woman.

" It's ok. You're safe now. " Said Izuku assuring her she was fine.

"Jeez. My head hurts. All I remember was two guys coming towards me and next thing I know is I'm here next to you. What happened? " Asked the young woman.

Izuku explained what had happened to the young woman.

"Wow! You have my gratitude!" Said The woman smiling causing Izuku's heart to race.

" N-no problem. I should probably get going now Ms ?" Asked Izuku.

"Oh sorry. My name is Ochako Uraraka!" Said Ochako.

"Izuku midoriya!" Said Izuku.

Ochako reached out to shake his hand, at which he accepted and blushed from the fact that he was now touching a girl's hand.

" Actually before you go, could I possibly buy you some lunch? " Asked Ochako.

" Huh? Y-you d-dont have to d-d-do that f-for me Uraraka!" Said Izuku blushing.

"Please? I just really want to say thank you properly" Said Ochako in which Izuku thought she was pretty cute but shook it off.

"O-o-kay sure" Said Izuku as Ochako and him left the alley.

"So how come you didn't use your quirk to defend yourself?" Asked Izuku to which Ochako frowned at and stopped walking.

" Oh my gosh! I-im so sorry! I didn't mean to be so r-rude! " Said Izuku covering his face.

" N-no it's fine really. It's just that well...... I'm quirk less" Said Ochako.

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...
49K 933 61
All Izuku Midoriya ever wanted was to be a hero. That was ruined when he was betrayed my his idol and his friends. Now that he's joined the dark side...
Quirkless By Weeb

Fanfiction

2.9K 109 20
Izuku was considered Quirkless at the age of 4. No one cared for him except his mom. His dad was non existent. One day Deku meets his idle as he trai...
142K 4.1K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...