That Girl's Mines ( Urban Le...

By shantii14__

Jaserae ( Jas-Er-Ray ) was born and raised in Los Angels California. Home of drug dealers, fine men, the fast... More

That Girl's Mines ( Urban Lesbian Love Story )
Chapter 1- BESTFRIEND ( Un-Edited)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - The Fast Life Date ( Part 1)
Chapter 5 - The Fast Life Date ( Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Trying New Things
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Jassy & Nacole
Chapter 29
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hey Babessssss
Chapter 32
Chapter 32 part 2
M. A. P

Chapter 26

40.8K 1.3K 324
By shantii14__

Lea P.O.V ***

I woke up with Jas arms wrapped around me. I had a bad ass headache and my chest was hurting from all the crying.

I just laid there in her arms not wanting to move and wake her up. I watched her sleep peacefully with her arms tighly wrapped around me.

I dont know how long i sat there watching her beautiful peaceful face as she slept before she finally opened her eyes.

" You okay? "

" I guess " I shrugged.

I still felt dirty...and tainted, but having her here by myside made me feel better. Like i wasn't alone...that It was all going to be okay.

" You gon be okay, im not going no where " She tells me running her hand down my spine sending shivers through my body. " I promise "

I nod my head not saying anything.

My stomach growled making her laugh.

" Lee when was the last time you ate? "

" Days ago..I haven't been hungry " I admit.

" Come on, lets go get something to eat " She tells me.

" jaz , i dont wanna go anywhere...I wanna just lay in my bed with the TV on " I whine not getting up with her.

I know I had to face my parents...and my mother and let her know what happened..and let her know on my new love life and meet Jas,,.It was just so much shit I had been pushing back.

And more shit was added every day. I couldn't catch a break at all.

" We not about to sit up in here with that depressed shit. You ain't got nothing or nobody to be scared of...that I promise " She says.

" Jas what did you do? " I question watching her move across my room.

" Nothing "

" Did you..." I paused. She didn't answer me letting me know the answer to that. " Why? You will go to jail! Why? I told you not too " I raise my voice.

She sat at the end of my bed shrugging her shoulders.

" He hurt you...I hurt him and made sure he could never hurt nobody again...you weren't the only girl hes done this shit too...He had a record so I cleared him " she tells me like it was nothing.

Jas is a killer

I could never see her as that person..She seems and acts so harmless...Its not in her to take someone life.

" What if you get caught " I say lowly.

" I promise you i wont..i know what I'm doing "

I didn't bother to ask what...I just got out of the bed and headed over to my dresser looking inside for clothes

" Can we go to my parents? I haven't told them...im scared "

" Whatever you want "

I looked over my shoulder at her typing on her phone before i took my clothes and headed out going to take a shower . I closed the bathroom door behind me and sat my things down turning on the water to get it hot. As it heated up I stripped down and then stepped in. The hot water hit my skin and I relaxed a little.

I wiped the tear that fell from my eyes as I thought about being violated and hurt...it was scary.

I stayed in the shower scrubbing my body and trying to stop crying. When the water finally got too cold I got out and got dressed and everything.

Your strong.

" You ready? We need to stop by my house real quick "

" Yeah " I say grabbing my things. I headed out the room and she followed behind me. I loosened as she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed mh neck.

" It's okay "

" Were going out " I tell my roommate.

" Have fun " she tells me as we headed out.

We went to Jas house and she changed and stuff then we headed to the Waffle house and sat down and ate. I didn't have a appetite but i was hungry

" What are your parents like? " She asked.

" My mom is caring, she just wants to make sure everyone feels love,..sometimes shes too smothering. My stepdad is the same..he works hards...hes relaxed " I tell her.

" Oh "

" You nervous? " I asked.

" A little " She shrugged making me smile.

" You'll be okay, I promise "

I was nervous to...i just needed them more then ever right now.

Afte we ate Jas paid the bill and left a tip and we got into her car where I directed her to my parents house. It was a long drive cause traffic was backed up like always.

When we finally pulled up my heart sped up. I unbuckled my seatbelt and sighed getting out with her folllowing me.

I pressed the door bell and we waited until i heard the lock turning and the door opened with my momma standing there.

" Baby " She says opening the door all the way and pulling me in. " I missed you "

" I missed you too " I say as tears fell being in her arm.

" Lea whats wrong " She asked worried wiping the tears from my face " baby talk to me "

" I- I " I stammered trying to calm down amd find my words.

" Derrick! Come here now, something is wrong with Lea " She screams.

My dad came into the room.

" Babygirl whats wrong? " He coming to me.

" I got raped " I say.

" Baby , what "

My mom frantically started freaking out and trying to call the police and my fucking grandparents.

Jas had to calm her down and my dad was livid.

" Who are you!? "

" Mom its taken care of, stop...I just need you to be here for me! Your going to make it worst " I scream at her.

I dont want everybody fucking knowing my business. I just need them right now.

" My god, baby im so sorry you had to go through that "

It took nearly half an hour for my parents to calm down..for me to calm down..I had to run the whole story down to them and i hated reliving it.

" I handled everything " I say sitting on the couch.

" And who is this? "

I looked at Jas who smiled at me.

" My girlfriend Jas " I say.

" Your what? "

" For months my feelings had been confused and I had been feeling something I never felt...I fell in love with her...shes everything i want. She makes me feel better then anybody has ever and shes been right here hy my side..especially with this last thing..i love her "

Jazerae was my breath of fresh air..I was thankful for her.

My mom looked shocked like she didn't know what to say or do.

" Lea, yoy know we support you through everything...As long as your happy...Im happy "

" I am happy "

" Jas if you fuck up your going to deal with me " My mom tells her.

" i can deal " Jas laughed.

                     I felt so much better...Even though i had been through hell everything was looking up because i had the most important people in my life around me and to support me.

This is what i needed the most right now.

I watched my parents talk to Jas and she wow them and have them falling in love with her personality just like i did...they were laughing and talking about everything. L.A life and Texas life.

Her personality made you fall in love with her..,She wasn't your regular girl. She made the room stop and made you feel like you were the only one in it or the only one she saw...she knew exactly what to say..and what to do. She was slick with her words...there was something about her that pulled you to her.

She was mines.

My fresh air..my sun right now.

*

*

*

*
Jas P.O.V

I listened to Lea mom talk to me about them moving to California from Texas and how different and crazy it was.

This woman could really talk..non stop.

Her stepdad was the same but he was still upset about the rape and uneasy.

I was trying to help and take their minds off of it.

" I never been to Texas...you should have been present when Lea and I went on a date to the dude ranch and she made me get on the horse He moved and I nearly had an heart attack " I tell her watching her laugh.

Lea looked like her mother. They were both beautiful. You could see how much love her mom had for her while she looked at her and talked about her

The way she accepted her change in sexuality and what Lea was changing to be...I was jealous. I wish my family could have been like that and still loved me and showed me that its okay and I dont have to be ashamed. They just bashed me and put me down.

Lea is lucky.

Shes been through some fucked up shit but shes fortunate.

" You would have to come to Texas " Her mom tells me. " A family reunion is coming up in a few months, Lea you should bring her "

" Oh yeah I forgot " Lea says. " You can come if you wanna, you dont have to "

" It sounds nice "

It was alot of pressure...and meeting ALL her family, I might as well.

" Its going to be great. Everyone will love you..they'll be shocked but they'll love you. Now your really going to get a feel for Texas "

" I can't wait " I say.

I lost track of time for how long we were at her parents house. Bye time we were about to say goodbye the sun was going down and her mom begged we stay for dinner.

She had some enchiladas and stuff and it was good. I watched her and Lea cook and talk , i was happy she was finally looking happy and feeling up.

Jamie: Saw a stray and it reminded me of you <3

Jaz; ctfuuuu ! I cant stand you so now im a stray? Was it atleast a vicious pit

Jamie: Nope it was a little dirty mingy mutt, my love

Jazz: Sounds just like me. U shoulda picked up lil Jaz

Jamie: Shut upppp. Wyd? I wanna see you

Jazz: At Jays mom house for family night

Jamie: Tmrw you wanna chill

Jazz: I have work in the morning but after im all yours babe

Jamie: Goood

I sat my phone down looking up as my name was being called.

" Here you go "

" Thank you, it looks good " I say.

" Taste even better " Her stepdaddy tells me taking a bite as her mom popped him bowing her head and closng her eyes.

We prayed. Over the food, lea, our relationship, and everything else...then finally ate.

After eatting we went ahead about our way and headed out.

" lets go back to my house " I say opening her door.

I didn't want to see her roommate again..I dont need no awkward confrontation.

" Sure " She says getting into the passenger seat.

We headed back to my house and I gave her something to change into and get comfortable while I stripped down and tied my hair up.

" What movie you wanna watch? We can just chill tonight "

" What do you have? "

" Endless bootlegs, let me know and i probably have it. " I say. " unless its a corny love movie "

" Those are the best kinds "

" Jay would throw shade for days if he caught me watching something lik that " I shook my head " Cant give him an opportunity "

" You guys are a mess "

" Thanks babe " I tell her.

She picked out Tyler Perrys Good Deeds.

And we laid down cuddling up watching the movie.

                  She fell asleep half way through the movie and I got up as somebody was knocking on the door.

I grabbed my gun before going to check. " who is it? "

" Carly " I opened the door. This bitch.

" What have i told you before about showing up at my house unannounced? You aint got home training " I shake my head.

I hate when she use to do that shit..We dont rock no more so she shouldn't even be worried about.me.

" I miss you and you wont answer my calls "

" Then take a hint and fall back " I tell her. " i told you wassup, you fucked me and Jay in the same night...You ran through, ima pass "

He dont want my sloopy seconds and I sure in the hell dont want his.

" Jas i made mistakes...you know i care about you. " She says. I shook my head. " All the times we had and memories we shared "

" Carly i just like to fuck " I tell her. " You do too...so when i want head I'll call you, but you gotta shake "

" Your a piece of shit "

" Goodnight " I closed the door in her face locking it and setting the alarm.

I've been set in my ways a long time..I like women...different types , colors, and sizes all of that..,I wanna fuck...

Im addicted to sex..I love it..People got to understand me. You camt change over night.

*

*

*

*
Jamie P.O.V ***

I straighten my hair singing along to the music playing from my Ihome.

I went to class this morning, i didnt have work today so I was going to hang with my baby and spend time with her.

"I'll hold you doowwwn.
im the one thats gon hold you down, im the one thats gon hold you down.
im on my waaayyy "

I fixed my make up and sprayed on my Victoria secret perfume before checking myself and grabbing my bag.

I made sure i had my keys and everything before I stop and got lunch then headed to the mall.

Jas told me this morning what time she was going to be there so im going to just bring her food.

" Hey, mutt " I tease grabbing locks of her hair. She spun around with a smile and hugged me.

" Wassup, stranger "

" I brung you food " I say.

" You A1 " She tells me making me laugh. " I got a few customers and my lunch break in 10 so wait for me "

" Go handle your business, baby "

While she went and attended to her job i browsed through the store looking at the shoes. I went ahead and got the Carmine 6's cause they kept starring at me and i deserved a treat.

Once we were done, together we heAded to the food court to sit.

" How you been? " She asked me.

" Good, school and work keep me busy " I unwrapped my burrito.

" I miss you "

" It hasn't even been that long, Jazerae " I laughed.

" I still miss you " She tells me.

" Awe, i miss you too baby..We are going to have to take a weakend off and get a cabin and spend it with eachother "  I tell her.

That sounded like the perfect time..Just us together with no interruptions. It needed to happen asap.

" sounds amazing " she looked up at me with a smile. " No interruptions. Just me and you "

" Look were ya mind going already "

" You a freak too so you know you was thinking the same "

True. I couldn't deny it..Jazerae knows what shes doing..shes no rookie when it comes to pleasuring me and giving my body the attention she deserves. every inch of my body.

" I told you "

" Shut up and eat " I say with a laugh.

" You look beautiful by the way " She tells me.

" Thank you, you do too " i say watching her pick up her drink and take a sip.

She was fine as hell. My thoughts looking at her was how fine she was amd how i wanted to ride her face

Jazerae and i relationship is so different.  I feel so strong about her...about us, i never fell head over heels so fast like this..she knows she had me wrapped around her finger...Thats my baby.

            After eatting and talking for a little she went back to work and i did some shopping and looking around.

" What you wanna do? "

" Lets go bowling " I say.

" Whatever you want im down "

We headed to the bowling alley and we just had a great time . We were together and laughing. We we bowled and joked around like kids. We played arcade games and rode the go carts racing. We had a blast.

When we are together we have fun and laugh, getting lost in each other company.

" You got that ass whooped " She teased smacking my booty as we walked out.

" You only won because you cheated, you cant reck into me "

" It was fair anf square! Aint no rules in street racing but win "

" Your so stupid " I say.

She wrapped her arms around me pulling me to her kissing me. I locked my fingers in her hair as her tongue slid into my mouth and we deeply kissed.

" I missed you " She says resting her forehead against mines. " I wanna kiss you and hold you every day "

" Awe baby " I kissed her lips again.

" You wanna go back to your house? "

" Let's go see a movie " I say.

" We can watch a movie at home " She whined making me laugh.

" I wanna see beyond the lights " I say.." Then we can go home" I kissed her neck.

I was trying to hold back on sex with her...but it wasn't working. This girl be having me as putty in her hands once she touches me.

***************************
Jas that nigga, i taught her everything she knows lol. Nah jp but leave feedback. Thank you.

I made a twitter bc wattpad notifications system is down. Ill be able to let you in on updates, tell you when things have been updated, talk to you and all of that so go follow me @SHANTIIMONAY if i get 500 followers ill update everything, maybe double update stories. Soooo hurry it has perks. Thanks xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 995 32
en esta historia seras Mia πŸ”ž
29.5K 3.6K 15
A Cole Monroe no le gusta llamar la atenciΓ³n, es algo que aprendiΓ³ en la cΓ‘rcel. Acaban de concederle la libertad condicional y tiene muy claro que n...
69.1K 12.1K 33
ΒΏY si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, estΓ‘ huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...