Winter Flower JJk 🔞

By aqsaedwards

It's said that, a smile could be the beginning of something good, or the end of something good. The brain of... More

Winter Flower Disclaimer
2 The Young Duckling
3 Glitters
4 Little Interactions
5 One Summer Love
6 Museum
7 Boy In Pain
8 Babysitting
9 Runaway
10 Muse
11 It Happens
12 Text Message
13 Lion's Den
14 Mask
15 Reunion
16 Movie Marathon
17 Things Never Change
18 The Scars From The Past
19 Villian
20 Opening Up
21 Winter Flower and Cherry Blossom
22 Purple Casino
23 Red Velvet Cupcakes
24 Drunk Conversation
25 Violet
26 Beautiful Mess
27 Marks
28 Blank Canvas
29 Jealousy
30 Goodbye
31 Stars
32 No One Can Take Care Of The Paintings Better Than Their Creators Themselves
33 SNS
34 Explicit Pictures
35 Final Chapter

1 The Beginning Of The End

17.3K 352 146
By aqsaedwards

Every teen dreams that the world we enter after graduating from high school is magical and beautiful. Well, I also thought it in that way until my life turned way more than crazier as if some scary and sadist kind of teenager is sitting in front of her laptop and creating a story plot to showcase my life. I know it sounds scary, but that’s the whole lotta big motherfucking fantasy. Maybe you’d imagine your life to be in a way that you want, but at the end, the evil life will spit on your face and would scream that you have a nice way of imagination and sorry, but you have to get fucked up no matter what because that’s what the life is.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but hey, I am Charlotte Lee, twenty eight years old from a small town named Bisan-Dong, Daegu. I come from a middle classed family living in a small two story house; lemme say it cute and cozy and my favourite heaven, sharing it with two people in the house- little brother and a British mother. Well don’t get scratched up because I am kinda, my friends called me cross breed in high school. My mom; Lee Sara Dave is a British woman and my Dad; Lee Song Yun was Korean born in Daegu. Yes, was, he died when I was five in a car accident and my little brother was few months old. Tragic right, but our mother never made us feels that way. The strongest women I’ve ever known in the world and beautiful. She and Dad made a good couple and I swear I envy them in some sorts of way.

This was kind of a chaos at the beginning when they both got married, a big flashing gossip; Song Yun of our town married a white woman. I am literally laughing while thinking about it. It really sounds like some nineties’ rom-com. Mama Sara left London after marriage and shifted in this small town in Daegu. She loved Dad too much and loves him too and I guess that’s the reason why she never remarried provided she was just twenty nine when Dad died. My grandmother, to be precise, Dad’s mother admired Mama Sara too much. She felt pity on her and offered her to remarry after three years of constant depression and anxiety but she refused. This made Mama Sara to gain a crown on her head from grandma Ji-Sun.

I’m sorry if I am boring you people with my typical background because I want you people to know that I am not a ‘slut’. Yeah, you read it right; a slut. Why? That’s gonna be revealed if you’ll read further chapters after chapters in this story. I am not gonna prove anything, because in some sort of a way I might be, but I don’t think I am, and he also thinks too. I am at least happy someone else is also in my side. Who is he? I won’t tell the name who he is because if I’ll reveal the name right now, the meaning of me blabbering about my background would be totally useless. We can be mean sometimes; it’s not a sin or what.

I was a high school qualified student that time when it all started with the major in science stream, proper science, physics, chemistry, biology and math and not to make myself a science zombie, I took fine arts as an additional subject. And I freshly stated studying at Seoul National University in a research programme subject for microbiology. Yup, my major is biology and I enjoy it a lot when most of the students curse themselves to choose this field. Uni could be very mind fucking, but thanks for few people who made it less suffering. I said less, but it has been suffering.

Let me introduce you to one of the best part of my life- Kim Taehyung. Tae and I were best friends since we’re born I guess because farthest I know, he has been my friend since I could remember my first day in kindergarten. The longest friend I ever had. We went to same kindergarten, same school, same high school and same college. We both decided together that we’ll go to the same college. Moving away from Daegu was difficult, but he was with me so that was manageable.

Mine and Tae’s friendship turned into a romantic relationship as soon as we shifted in Seoul. Love, friendship, sex and partners all together we were. So basically, Tae is the person who knows me the best in this world even better than Mama Sara. He has been the one to spoil me the most which I both loved and hated. Loved because I would get lots of branded stuffs, and hated because I would watch his money drowning down. Tae unlike me belonged to a quite rich family where his father works in a reputed company in Daegu as vice president and senior advisor and his mother’s the principal of the school we studied in. Huh, even though we both had ups and down in our relation, but he was and will be my one of the best part.

While shifting in Seoul, helped us one of his family friends from Daegu who lived in Seoul and goes to the same college too as us, Min Yoongi. A generous senior who helped us get settled in the big and new city so that we won’t be lost. Min Yoongi introduced us to three more seniors, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin. Joon was the brains and people used to find us hang out in the campus more often because he was basically my second teacher after all the stupid lecturers in the uni. Jung Hoseok was my gym trainer who helped me coupe up with the gym thing very easily. He had a great physique and stamina. That’s totally out of my reach, but he helped me a lot in it. He used to push my limits to be good at doing this gym thingy. Kim Seokjin was my discount machine in my favourite cafeteria because the café was owned by his father. He was from Seoul and such a great man he was.

Then comes Park Jimin, my best friend after Tae. The fact that I am still in touch with him is more than surprising and I guess it could tell everything that he is indeed my best friend. He is a neuroscientist in Los Angeles currently and also a dance choreographer in an entertainment company. And I am excited to meet him the upcoming weekend when he’ll be visiting Cyprus. Yup, I live in Cyprus now, a Middle Eastern country where I work as a senior Micro Biologist in a reputed research firm. Jimin is going to go crazy when he’ll come here. Cyprus is the most beautiful country in the world, but sadly I’ll be shifting in Los Angeles too by the end of the year. I guess change is always good.

Change. That’s when all the chaos started I guess, I was seeking for change. The entry of Jeon Jungkook in my life was an unexpected change. A change that actually changed my whole existence. Jeon Jungkook, son of a rich father from Busan, family friend of Jimin and as soon as he stepped in the university campus, he shot every single straight girl and gay boys with a fucking machine gun. I was shot too, but not because he was handsome and rich and every girl’s dream boy, but I was shot because he was different, different from the whole world. I guess he used to imagine the world in a complete different way. He was intelligent, handsome, sexy, nerd too, cool with god gifted amazing dress sense but he was different. I don’t know how to put him up in words, but he was different.

I was seeking for a small change. To know why Jeon Jungkook is so damn different, but I never knew this could be so damn messed up. Jimin would say he seems fine to everyone except me. He was different to me. Why? Trust me I never got the answer.

I still remember the day when the start of the end begun. Second week of September and beautiful weather with slight sun traces and the environment of fall. I was working on the upcoming internals while sitting with Joon inside the college canteen. My head dived in the book in front of me and I constantly tapped my foot on the ground. The canteen was not so crowded but still the commotion was disturbing me a lot. I need complete silence while studying but the situation was complete different from what I expected since Joon had some business to take care of with Jin by the second half so he couldn’t makeup to my apartment for teaching me.

“This one’s done.” I announced as soon as I finish the notes he provided me. “But I didn’t get the replication part.” His head rose up from the book and stared at me with a smile. He nodded his head jingling the blonde bangs falling upon his brows.

“That’s great if you’re done.” He acknowledged while closing the notes he had. “And for the replication part, just go through the title eighteen on the chapter. The whole plot of RNA and encryption is stated.” He informed.

“Oh, that’d be great.” I started packing my stuffs along with him. “And thanks Joon, for helping me again.” My sincere thanks received a heartfelt laugh from my senior.

“Oh come on Charlie, you say this every day.”

“Mama Sara taught me good manners, you know.” We both walked out of the canteen area and I breathed in the fresh and cool air of the autumn season.

“Yeah, say’s the one who don’t wash hands before eating.” He snorted. I slapped his arm while laughing and watched him do the same.

“Shut up.” Just like that, a hand snaked around my waist causing me to jump up in surprise.

“Finally!” the very familiar voice greeted me with a hint of relief in it. “You both are out of the book world.” Tae kissed my temples after completing his sentence and all I did was to roll my eyes.

“The internals are coming Tae.” I informed in a matter of fact way to him.

“Ask him if he knows about the time table or not.” Joon commented.

“Of course I know.” He defended himself while frowning. Oh well, Tae is handsome, very much handsome especially with his honey blonde hair with a body of a super model; masculine and lean, sharp facial features and soft brown eyes. Three of us were walking down the side walk until Namjoon ran to get the shuttle bus that was leaving by the time.

“So when are you planning to study?” I asked as soon as we’re alone and he dragged me to sit on the bench with him to see the beautiful lake covered with the orange and red autumn leaves. Impressing this kind of view was present in the college. As soon as I voiced out about study, a big scowl covered his handsome face causing me to hold back my laughter.

“Next week, yeah.” He nodded to himself and gave me look of despair. “Why aren’t you in my department? You could teach me every day you know.” He complained.

“Because I don’t like business.” He heaved a sigh and look ahead to the view while caressing the back of my hand with his thumb. This small and sensual touch always gave me the feeling that everyone around me called butterfly effect.

“Do you remember,” the words came out softly from his mouth along with a beautiful grin, “you used to teach me in high school?”

“I do.” The memory caused me to giggle. “You never were willing to study. You’re just like that even now.”

“No regrets.” He declared and turned his head to my direction and joined our lips softly.

“I can see that.” I commented after ending the kiss. I watched him opening his mouth to say something but stopped as his phone started ringing. He answered the call and I realised that’s Jackson Wang, the captain of basketball team. “Sorry babe,” he said after shoving the device back in the pocket, “gotta go. Coach is calling for line up.” I smiled and kissed on his cheek.

“Go my boy, play hard. I even gotta go and help Jimin in selecting songs for his dance practice.” I informed as we both stand up from our spot. He nodded his head and gave me a tight hug before kissing on my head.

“See you later Charlie.” Damn his boxy grin.

“Bye Tae.”

I texted Jimin that I’ll be in the studio any minute and started walking alone since Tae ran his way to the basketball gym. On my way, I stumbled with a girl, a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and bangs. Dressed like a runway model in black skinny jeans a white fancy shirt and brown long jacket. By the look of jacket I could say that was expensive as fuck. She apologised to me and I did that too.

“Well, um you’re student here?” I got the idea already she gotta be the new student.

“Yeah.”

“Oh, that’s good.” She mumbled mostly to herself and flashed a big smile. Wow she’s beautiful. “Could you please tell me where admission office is?”

“Yeah sure,” I pointed my finger at the junction of roads ahead of us, “take left from the junction and go straight you’ll find the building.”

“Oh, thank you very much.” She said and walked her way opposite to where I was going. Her accent seemed to be a bit different she’s not Korean I guess.

Jimin and I were busy selecting few songs. He was preparing a dance piece for the audition that was about to held by the end of the November. That audition meant a lot for him since he could be hired as a dance choreographer by the company. He enjoyed studying neuroscience but dance was his passion since forever and I don’t think if I ever saw someone dancing better than Jimin to be honest. Hoseok is the one, who could be counted on, and he actually dances much better than Jimin, but I always loved Jimin’s. Hoseok sometimes trained him too.

Jimin and I were so much lost in our work that a small knock on the door startled us completely. The door opened and a sweet yet manly deep voice greeted.

“Jimin hyung?” The voice sounded unfamiliar and filled with doubt. Doubt if he was in right place or not. Jimin sitting right next to me on the bench jumped up as soon as the body came in full view. Holly molly, so fucking handsome. Tall, masculine, young and mouth-watering.

“Jungkook?” Jimin greeted the young boy by embracing him in a tight hug. The boy smiled a beautiful smile and engulfed Jimin in his arms too. “How are you, man?” He asked as he held the boy by his shoulders and continued to smile broadly.

“I’m cool. Just came in here.” He informed.

“And how did you find me here?”

“I guided him.” Jennie jumps in while grinning broadly gaining a surprised look from both Jimin and I. Where did she come from, I didn’t noticed her coming in? “He looked new so I asked him if he is lost and he asked for you.” She flashed a sweet made up smile and immediately spotted me. “Oh hey Charlie.” She stomped towards me and embraced me in a tight hug, she always does this, and she’s a sucker for hugs.

“Hey Jennie,” Kim Jennie, my friend and Jimin’s girlfriend. She studied the same major as mine and is obsessed with her boyfriend.

My eyes flowed its way toward the new body staring at me. Just like Jennie was holding me by my waist, Jimin was holding him that way too. Our eyes met and instantly I feel something strange. My breath stopped. His eyes showed curiosity, I wasn’t sure what that was for, but it was there. He was curious, he was always curious and that made curious for him too. His sharp looks and pale skin stood bright in the dim light of the dance studio. Black hair, jet black hair messily done was looking soft and shiny. His eyes so black yet soft were staring into mine intently.

“Jungkook,” Jimin called, “meet my best friend Charlotte.” Both the male walked closer to Jennie and I. “And Charlie, this is Jungkook, my family friend from Busan. He is going to be the fresher this year.” I barely listened to what Jimin said because I was lost in the boy’s eyes.

“Hello Noona.” His voice was so sweet and smooth. Even though I was lost in the dark orbs that reflected curiosity and nothing else, I answered him softly.

“Please call me Charlie.” Yeah, one thing I always hated was if someone called me Charlotte.

“Charlie.” He nodded his head. My name slipping out of his thin pink lips was always my favourite part.

“Jungkook,” I greeted back. The boy smiled. And it’s said, a smile could be either the start of something or the end of something. But this was the start of the end of everything.

Give a big hands to my new book everyone!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.4K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
29.8K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
807 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
2.2M 126K 49
▪︎They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul. And his body is a work of art. So what does that make his soul?▪︎ Running from the s...