๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ | ๐™˜.๐™Ÿ. |

By promisesupremcy

"it hurt too much, but that's fine" | lowercase intended | โ€ข short story More

โ€ข t w o
โ€ข t h r e e
โ€ข f o u r
โ€ข f i v e
โ€ข s i x
โ€ข s e v e n
โ€ข e i g h t
โ€ข n i n e
โ€ข t e n
โ€ข SEQUEL

โ€ข o n e

3.6K 184 33
By promisesupremcy

i lay down in bed and almost immediately my thoughts go to him.

choi jongho.

my crush.

and a crush that already has "hoes".

i want him to notice me but i'm still too shy.

with those thoughts in mind my eyes slowly shut and i was off to sleep.

~time skip~

the bright light of the sun coming through my window wakes me up instead of the loud alarm that usually would.

i mumble a small "no" then sit up.

i pick up my phone and see a time that made me quickly jump out of bed.

with quick feet i run to my bathroom and brush my teeth. i quickly brush out my short pin straight black hair and put on my uniform.

i rush downstairs and put on my socks and shoes and run out of the house with a empty stomach.

my stomach growls as soon as i get to the door of my school.

"here"a voice says that makes my heart beat fast and the familiar butterflies whirl around in my stomach.

i look at his hand and see a granola bar.

"n-no thanks jongho" i stutter nervously looking down at the cement.

"okay but we are now late so lets enter through the front entrance." he says with his almost bunny like smile that i seem to love so much.

"o-okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.3K 10
"but this time it wasn't a dream" | lowercase intended | โ€ข short story SEQUEL TO ONE DAY โœจ
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
156K 6K 34
Y/N is just an ordinary girl at her school.But there is one boy named Choi San who bullies her because she can't dance well as well as him. Moreover...