Twice One Shots & Reactions

Bởi moguridragon

**REQUESTS ARE OPEN** All Twice Ships. Fluff, Angst, etc. Xem Thêm

Reference Page
Paper Heart - Samo
Break Up - 2na
I Really Like You - Satzu
Protective - 2na (Omegaverse AU)
Break Up - 2na (Part 2)
Cover Up - Samo
Heat Problems - (M) Mimo
Eyes - 2Na
Thief - 10th Member x Mina
Playdates - Sahyo & Mimo
Note
Toddler Sickness - Mimosa
Blind Love - Mihyun
Twice Reaction
Water Friend - Minayeon
Kittens - Multi-Ship
Paradise - Mihyun
Gamers - Mihyo
No Sleep - Samo
Prior Life - 2na (Hybrid AU)
Love Language - Saida
Grudge - Michaeng
Needs - (M) Sahyo
Kitten Sitting - Mimo (Hybrid AU)
Shamed Self Promotion
Alluring Scent - Mitzu
The System - Mohyo (Hybrid AU)
Never Let Go - (Ryeji) (Omegaverse AU)
Art Progress: Hybrid Mimo
Tumblr!!!!!
Water Friend - Minayeon
Drabble Pt 1 (Mina x Fem Reader)
Drabble Pt 2 (Mina x Fem Reader)
Drabble Pt 3 (Mina x Fem Reader)
Love (Mina x Reader) (M)
Unspoken Thoughts
Need Help (Sahyo)
Mine (Minayeon)
Sickness (Dahmo)
(M) Instincts (Misana, Omegaverse AU)
Wishing (Namo/Sachaeng Ft. Nachaeng)
Best Left Silent (Jitzu)

Regressed (Momo)

2.3K 69 11
Bởi moguridragon

A/N: my poor baby Momo. She doesn't deserve any of this. I also saw this idea on tumblr, and loved the thought of it.

She sat there, fighting back tears as she read through the comments. Everything had blown up right in front of her, and she couldn't do anything about it. She had a stage that night, everything was just stressing her out to the max.

The members knew she was going through a lot. They tried their best to comfort her, but of course she brushed them off, telling them she was fine. It wasn't until after their stage that she felt extremely stressed. She had slipped on stage a few times, in her mind, completely messing up the choreography. She hated herself and everything was just falling to pieces.

Once she finally had a break, she retreated to her bed, her only safe place at this point.

The next morning, Jeongyeon woke up, seeing no one in Momo's bed. She shrugged it off, thinking she was probably in the bathroom and would go back to bed. So she walked out of the room, starting her own day. Everyone had woke up eventually, all of them casually talking to one another while eating their breakfasts.

"Should we wake up Momo?" Chaeyoung asked Jihyo. "She should eat something..." She frowned.

"I'll do it." Sana spoke up, setting her glass down. She made her way to the bedroom, knocking on the door as she opened it, just in case. "Momorin.." Sana whispered. She peeked inside, not seeing her in the middle of the room. "Momorin?" Sana looked at the bed, seeing a small mound of blankets. She pulled them back to see a small child curled up, sniffling quietly. "Oh..." She frowned.

Sana sat down on the bed slowly, careful not to disturb her. She was obviously still sleeping, but crying while she was sleeping. She placed a hand on the girl's arm, shaking her gently awake.

"Momo..." Sana whispered. "It's time to get up." The little girl opened her eyes slowly, looking over at Sana with tired eyes. They were red and puffy, signaling she had been crying for most of the night. "Come here..." Sana frowned, lofting the little girl up to sit on her lap. She didn't know she was stressed enough to regress this small, but she was. "I'm so sorry... I should've helped more." Sana whispered while holding the little girl close to her.

"I hurt.." Momo whimpered.

"I know." She whispered while rubbing her back. "I know." She cooed. "Are you hungry?" She asked. She felt a small nod, so she carried her out to the kitchen, seeing all of the members staring at her.

"Wow." Dahyun frowned. "Last time she regressed..." She looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon who nodded in agreement.

"Sixteen." Jeongyeon frowned.

"She's been crying all night... No one heard her under the blankets and stuffed animal hoard." Sana frowned while grabbing a banana and opening it.

"Do you think she'll be ready for the next stage?" Jihyo frowned. Sana shrugged her shoulders, setting Momo down in the seat next to her and started feeding her little pieces of the banana. "Well... guess we have some shopping to do then." Jihyo whispered.

"How big do you think she is?" Nayeon asked.

"Tiny." Sana smiled. "Just get her the size of a three year old. And maybe some training diapers... those will be needed." She explained. The girls all looked at her, confusion in their eyes. "What? Momo and I have been best friends since the day we both got into JYPE." She explained. "You don't think I've handled her when she's like this?" She handed Momo another piece of banana, watching her take the small chunk and take small bites.

"Just shocking is all." Jeongyeon chuckled.

The girls finished their breakfasts early, Sana staying behind to help with Momo and take care of her. Jihyo took the girls to find clothes for her, since obviously she couldn't wear her own clothes. When they had gotten back, Sana had just finished bathing Momo, walking out more drenched than the younger now.

"Did you take a bath with her?" Nayeon joked.

"You would think." Sana laughed while digging in the bag. She pulled out the training diapers, slipping it onto Momo before anything else. "There. No accidents. If you have to you tell me." She pointed at Momo who nodded in response. Eventually she was dressed in a raccoon onesie, wandering around holding a sippy cup full of juice and dragging Bearring around behind her.

"Momo, he's gonna get dirty." Jihyo warned her.

"No he won't. I cleaned the floors this morning." Jeongyeon mumbled. Jihyo shrugged her shoulders, watching the toddler walk up to her, holding out her cup.

"Here." Momo mumbled in Japanese. Jihyo frowned, taking the cup from her, but not know what she was saying. Momo walked away again, shouting in broken Japanese as she made her way through the dorm.

"So... She doesn't speak Korean anymore..." Jihyo sighed.

"Guess we all better start learning basic things that she might say..." Nayeon mumbled.

The girls read through different things that Momo might say, learning the ways to pronounce it and how to respond to her. As they were attempting to learn, they heard Sana teaching her new things to say in Japanese, giving them more work to do.

When it came time for bedtime, Momo fought hard. Throwing a tantrum in the middle of the living room and crying. No one could calm her down. The pacifier was thrown across the room, Bearring was thrown across the room. Everything that they had used to attempt to calm her down, was thrown.

"What do we do!?" Jihyo yelled at Sana.

"She's never fought sleep before!" She quickly shouted. "She loves sleeping!" She frowned. They watched as the little toddler's face grew red as she screamed and cried. As the two tried to calm her down, the rest of the members were sitting in the basement trying to tune out the screaming. They heard the door open, curious as to who would be walking in. All of them looked over, seeing Mina walking in dragging her suitcase behind her.

"How did we forget our penguin was coming home today?" Jeongyeon frowned.

"Because of the screaming child upstairs." Nayeon mumbled while rubbing her temples.

"Who's screaming?" Mina frowned while walking into the basement living room.

"Momorin regressed." Dahyun answered. Mina looked around at everyone, all of them looked defeated. She frowned, deciding to walk up the stairs to see who needed help. As soon as Momo saw Mina, she stopped crying and ran to her. Mina immediately lifted her up, allowing her to nuzzle her neck. Her cheeks were wet from the tears, but she didn't care.

"All of that... For Mina?" Jihyo scoffed.

"Mommy..." Momo whimpered.

"Well that's depressing..." Sana frowned. Mina let out a small laugh, rubbing Momo's back. "After all I did for you today?!" She shouted at Momo in a playful tone. She reached down and picked up the pacifier, handing it to Momo. She took it finally, shoving it in her mouth.

"I guess I was missed a lot." Mina smirked. She bent down to pick up Bearring, handing the multicolored bear to Momo as she took her to her bedroom.

"She's not sleeping with Jeongyeon!" Jihyo called out.

"I know!" Mina shouted while settling Momo on her own bed. Momo let out a small cry, not realizing Mina was still there. "I'm not going anywhere. Just changing." She whispered.

She changed out of her street clothes into more appropriate sleep attire, climbing into bed with Momo and holding her close to her. She closed her eyes to try and fake her out into sleeping, but kept getting hit awake.

"Momorin... You have to go to bed." Mina whispered. She let out a small whine, shaking her head. "What? What's the matter?" She frowned. Momo started to let out small cries, clutching onto Mina's shirt. She let out a small sigh, getting both Momo and herself out of bed, walking out to the kitchen.

"Is she asleep?" Jihyo asked before looking over to see the still awake toddler in her arms.

"What did she eat for dinner?" Mina asked them.

"She didn't want ramen so we let her eat fruit." Sana mumbled, slightly nervous for her response. Mina let out a sigh, walking over to the cabinet. "What were we supposed to do?" She asked her.

"This is why she isn't sleeping. She's hungry." Mina frowned while grabbing a few things and setting them down on the counter. She opened the fridge and grabbed an egg, Momo watching her during the entire process. "I have to put you down Momo. I can't hold you and cook." She whispered. Momo clung to her, more tears falling as she let out more whines. Mina sat her down Sana, watching her start crying again as she went back to cook Momo's dinner.

Sana held the fighting baby who wanted to jump off the couch and chase after her. But she couldn't work if Momo was grabbing onto her the entire time. After about ten minutes, Mina came back, empty handed of course.

"I thought you made her dinner?" Jihyo asked.

"It's in the freezer cooling down. I know our age Momo inhales burning hit food, but not baby Momo." She smiled while picking her up from Sana's lap. Both girls nodded, waiting with Mina as she sat on the floor playing with Momo. She eventually got the eggs, and sat on the floor with Momo to feed her.

"So she likes eggs when she's little? Good to know." Sana whispered.

"Only the way I make them. Remember you did it once and she spit them at you." Mina chuckled while feeding her another bite. Sana chuckled, smirking at the memory.

When Momo has finished her dinner, she sat on Mina's lap with her sippy cup am watching the movie the girls had on. Mina ran her hand through her hair, calming the toddler down enough for her to fall asleep in her arms.

"God she was a handful.." Jihyo whispered.

"Yeah, but look at her." Sana smiled. All of the girls cooed over sleeping Momo, taking quick photos of her and smiling. Mina carried her back to her room, settling down back in her bed to finally sleep.

"Goodnight Momorin." She whispered. Momo responded without a small snore, causing Mina to laugh slightly. Halfway through the night, Mina felt little hands clutching onto her, so she pulled her closer, allowing the toddler to practically sleep on top of her.

When morning came, Mina woke up with barely any room on the bed. She looked over to see a full grown Momo taking up most of her bed. She attempted to get up, but felt an arm around her. Then she remembered that Momo had clung to her in her sleep. Eventually she got out, going through her morning routine and heading down to make breakfast.

"Where's Momo?" Jeongyeon asked her when she walked into the kitchen.

"In my bed still sleeping. She's big again." She shrugged her shoulders before opening the fridge to make herself something.

"Morning Momo." Jeongyeon chuckled. Mina ignored their exchange, until she felt a pair of arms around her waist.

"Good morning Momo." Mina sighed.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered.

"Don't be." Mina gave her a small smile, wrapping her left arm around the older. "You just have to let them take care of you when you're like that. You can't keep relying on me." Mina whispered. Momo nodded, still embarrassed about everything. "You want breakfast?" She asked. Momo nodded again. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Eggs?" She whispered. Mina chuckled, nodding as she got the ingredients back out.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.6K 57 15
Prompts and Requests of all TWICE ship fics
6.8K 145 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
204K 3.7K 99
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information (Requests Closed for sometime)
13.9K 386 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...