๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...

By itsjustbyler

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:*In which Mike's family owns a charity. An honest-to-god charity. They're THAT rich. Mike volunteers the... More

-0-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
- 5 -
- 6 -
-7-
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
-16-
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

- 20 -

11.8K 383 1.7K
By itsjustbyler

✴ ⁕ ✴ ⁕ ✴

WORD COUNT: 1107

✴ ⁕ ✴ ⁕ ✴

THE REST OF THE walk was weird. Mike tried to start casual conversation, but Will barely answered. He looked back in his state of deep pondering, but Mike wasn't sure why.

He himself wasn't too bothered by the incident. It was just an asshole, it wasn't like he wasn't used to assholes. His whole school was full of them. Mike was so used to being bullied, it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. 

True, the insults were a bit much today, and the rock thrown at his head wasn't exactly a normal incident: but it wasn't a huge abnormality either.

Once the shock from the sudden injury had wore off, he wasn't even thinking about it anymore.

But for some reason, Will seemed to be. His kiss goodbye was weirdly rushed, and he bumped into his door frame as he stepped in. 

Mike honestly wasn't sure what was so bothersome about it to the brunette, why one rock had manged to change Will's whole mood. He was still pretty damn happy, happy things were finally working out for Will. The expression of pure joy on Will's face after he finally managed to talk to someone else was worth getting hit with a thousand of rocks.

He basically skipped all the way home.

✴ ⁕ ✴ ⁕ ✴

The next morning, Mike was sitting in the living room and reading a comic book when the phone rang. He had woken up early that day too, and naturally he was sort of grumpy. He was having the best time reading his book, finally finding the perfect position on the couch, and really did not feel like getting up to answer a call that was probably for his mom or dad anyway. He glanced at Holly, reading a picture book on the floor, but the girl didn't move.

"Can you get that?" Mike asked, but she shook his head and stuck her tongue out at him. The phone kept ringing.

"Ugh," Mike muttered, getting up from the couch and walking to the phone, all the while sending Holly a dirty look.

"Hello?" He muttered into the phone, wanting to go back to his book already.
"Mike?" Will's voice sounded from the receiver, and Mike immediately perked up.

"Will! hi!" He called. It was weird: He didn't think Will had ever called him before, he didn't even know Will had his home number.

"Hey," Will responded. His voice sounded far away, and was extremely quiet.

Then, complete silence from the other side of the phone.

"Is everything okay?" Mike asked after about twenty seconds of silence.

"Huh? Oh! um, yeah, sure. I just wanted to ask what time we're meeting today?" Was there something weird about Will's voice?

"We said 11, but we can do earlier or later or-" Mikes tarted, but Will cut him off.
"No, 11 is good. I'll meet at Rick's, okay?" 

"um-" Mike was caught by surprise. He always picked Will up! "Yeah, cool- and Will?"

"Yeah?"

"You did so well today. I know I said so already, but I really am proud of you. You're amazing." Mike said quietly, making sure neither of his parents where nearby.

Will was silent again, and Mike was afraid the line had disconnected.
"Hello?" He asked.

"Yeah, still here. Thanks, that means a lot," Will answered sincerely, "I have to go now."

But Mike wasn't really listening- he was distracted- Holly had accidentally ripped a page out of her book,  and was now crying hysterically and stumping on it repeatedly. It was her favorite book, Mike knew, and he had to go and help her before she ruined it completely.  Or even worse- before she woke up his mom. He knew he would be blamed for it.

"Is everything okay...?" Will asked, apparently hearing Holly's screams, which were now so loud Mike could barley hear his own thoughts.
"Yeah yeah. I'll see you later! Love you," He said absentmindedly, and was about to slam the phone when he realized what he did.

Did he- had he- had he just told Will he loved him? After a week of dating? Did he really love him?

He did. He did love Will.

Suddenly, it was all too obvious. He loved Will's bright eyes, he loved his shy smile, he loved the way he blushed every time Mike kissed him. He loved the way his stomach would burst with butterflies just from thinking about Will.

After barely a week of dating, Mike was completely totally one hundred percent in love with Will Byers.

The realization almost made him happy, before he remembered that through all that Revelation he had told Will. Normal people don't say I love you after a week! Would Will freak out, would he-

"I love you too," Will's soft voice sounded in the phone, and then the dial tone and Will was gone.

Will loved him back. Will loved him back, Will loved him back, Will loved him back! 

Mike could practically cry of happiness. 

✴ ⁕ ✴ ⁕ ✴

Mike practically raced to Rick's when the time came, arriving twenty minutes early. He couldn't help it, he had to see Will. He had ached to see his boyfriend, he wanted to get him and go back to his house so they could... be alone for a while. He wanted to see Will so bad!

He got out his car, stepping towards the coffee house in complete bliss. To his dismay, he spotted Will sitting at their normal table. Apparently, he was early too.

Mike walked quietly until he was standing behind Will. He wanted to take the opportunity to surprise his boyfriend. Slowly, he draped his arms around Will's shoulders and leaned in to whisper in his ear:

"Maybe today you can order our drinks?" 

Will was startled, practically jumping up from his seat. Mike laughed, kissing him swiftly on the top of the head before taking the seat in front of him.

That's when he saw Will's front: He looked terrible. He was pale, huge bags under his eyes, that looked almost empty with exhaustion and a weird blankness . His hair was a mess, the red sweater he was wearing was backwards. He looked like he didn't sleep a wink that night, but rather spent it crying.

"Oh god. Will, are you okay?" Mike exclaimed, leaning forward.

Will shrugged. his eyes were looking straight at Mike but it didn't seem like he was actually seeing him .
"I think we should talk."

Mike definitely did not like the sound of that.

[AUTHOR SAYS]

two chapters left guys ahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.6K 18
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* In which we read the diary of Will Byers, a CF patient who may have just met the love of his life. The only problem? He's a Cfer too... โ˜†.๏ฝก.:...
35.3K 563 21
What if will lived with his father instead if his mother? Will Byers isn't the same anymore after he reunites with his friends and Mike. AU with ba...
48.2K 925 37
Mike Wheeler is a Prince. Will Byers is a peasant. What will happen when they cross paths? Will a sparkle of hope shine for the two of them? Under co...
28.8K 416 10
Mike has loved the shy small boy known as Will Byers who never interacted with anyone ever. After years of stalking Will, Mike finally comes up with...