Dracula & The Princess

Por SolluxCaptor16

YN Kagehira is the sister of Mika Kagehira, both of her eyes are blue instead of blue and yellow like her bro... Más

Character Info

194 17 3
Por SolluxCaptor16

Name: YN Kagehira

Age: 16

Height: 167cm (5'4 ft)

Gender: Female

Producer of Valkyrie

Twin sister of Mika Kagehira

Club: Light Music Club

Members of club: YN Kagehira, Koga Oogami, Rei Sakuma, Hinata & Yuta Aoi

Background story:
Was interested in music, along with her brother Mika, for a long time. She started doing violin classes since middle school. Her passion for the violin grew stronger each year. When her and Mika started going to Yumenosaki, she wanted to try singing but unfortunately for her and a transfer student named Anzu, weren't able to sing in a unit for now. So they both did Production for the unit they support. Anzu doing Trick Star and YN doing Valkyrie. They would help each other out with ideas and then talk to their units of the ideas they came up with.

Valkyrie used to have four members, them being: Mika, YN, Shun, and Nazuna. But after a certain incident, it consisted of the first three members and Nazuna made his own unit called Ra bits. Nazuna still see's Valkyrie as family still.

Relationships:

Mika:(Brother) YN cares for her brother dearly and tends to get very worried for his safety since he's in the Handicrafts Club.

Shu:(Close Friend) YN would sometimes would act like a dress up doll for him if he ever felt emotionally negative. YN would share her ideas and see if he approves of it or not.

Nazuna:(Close Friend) YN has a Brother-Sister relationship. This relationship started when he was originally in Valkyrie and was scared to sing after his voice changed, so YN was there for him when he wanted to speak to someone about his problems and kept his "singing in private" a secret from Shu before Valkyrie broke up.

Anzu:(Supporter & Friend) When Anzu came to YN's 2nd year class for the first time (after she knew the Trick Star unit), they instantly became friends and would talk about ideas for their units together. Would also hang out during their break time and just chat normally. Anzu knows YN's crush on Ritsu and would support her every way she can to make YN happy.

Rei:(Close Friend) Knew her from Shu. Shu told Rei of YN's interest in music. Rei took her into the club after hearing her play the violin. Would keep an eye on her when Mika and Shu couldn't. Would force his Undead unit and Aoi twins to be extra eyes. Rei treats her like a little sister. YN would talk to Rei about her crush on his little brother Ritsu.

Ritsu:(Close Friend & Crush) Became friends when she was a 1st year and he was a 2nd year. YN became surprised that he failed his 2nd year, making now both YN and Ritsu in the same year now. This is when she developed her crush on Ritsu. YN would let Ritsu take naps on her lap when they hung out.

The Aoi twins:(Semi-Close Friends) YN and the Aoi twins have a fun and energetic relationship. They both know all of YN's hiding spots from looking and Rei knowing and telling them. So if YN was little late for club the Aoi twins would search the entire premises to find her. If they can't find her, they would ask Mika or Shu where she is.

Koga:(Close Friend & Music Partner in Club) Koga and YN have a odd dynamic. He's surprisingly soft to her after he learned his lesson on making her cry with his loud voice. And boy did Rei and the Aoi twins teach Koga a lesson he'll never forget. Now they are music partners in the Light Music Club and would also be one of YN's supporters in her crush on Ritsu. YN would also talk to Koga about her issues in having a crush on Ritsu.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
343K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
565K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...