Wonder-erection[editing]

By frosty_flame

The Title...duhπŸ™„ More

1. I'm bored πŸ˜‘
3. So screwed πŸ˜’
4. The lifeguard πŸ˜‹
5. Kinky karma 😈
6. He's adorable😍
7. You and I ❀
8. Broken? I'll fix it😜
9. You're smoking😌
10. My ValentineπŸŽ€

2. Prostate exam πŸ˜“

1.5K 19 1
By frosty_flame

Warning: Smut/ Professional misconduct

Larry

Louis was not nervous. He was losing all his shit.

He got word that his regular doctor had been sacked and he had been replaced.

Louis would greatly miss old man Eugene whom he had been more than comfortable with.

He was more like his grandpa, only medically advanced.

He once helped Louis overcome a severe case of E.D. which he hypothesised to be caused by stress.

It was only true because Louis was struggling with the loss of his father.

He also performed vasectomy on Louis because he was satisfied with the son Eleanor and he had.

Doctor Eugene was his lifeline.

So fate and her twisted ways decided it was the right time to take him away when the most crucial of times came.

A prostate exam is quite a delicate procedure and can prove to be very uncomfortable especially when dealing with a doctor one is not used to.

So that was Louis' predicament.

He booked an appointment with this new doctor and there he was waiting to be called into the doctor's room.

He tried to rid his mind of negative fears by reading a magazine.

But what if it was a ruthless bitter middle-aged man?

Or worse yet, a crabby fat lady?

These thoughts raced in his head and he was close to crying out loud.

"Mr. Tomlinson, the doctor will see you now."

The nurse opens the door as wide as her smile, ushering a startled Louis in the room.

He wipes his sweaty palms on his skinny jeans and exhales anxiously.

Seated behind the desk was someone who seemed more like a drug lord and not a medical practitioner.

Handsome, he most definately was but his demeanour was not doctor-ish, in Louis' opinion.

He raises his eyes to Louis' dancing blue ones. He was damn intimidating.

"Hello, Mr. Tomlinson. How do you do?" He smiles and suddenly all the tension in the air reduces.

"I...er I'll be honest. Extremely nervous."

"Do I make you nervous?" The doctor rises and walks over to where Louis was standing.

He totally towers over the man, making him all the more jittery.

"It's nothing personal, er," Louis reads the name tag on the broad chest, "Doctor Styles. I was just used to my previous urologist."

"I see. You can call me Harry. Isn't that all better?"

"Not exactly." Louis says, not daring to look up to his face.

"Alright, back to why you're here." He shows Louis to a part of the room, partitioned by a curtain.

"I assume you know what to do?" He hands Louis a blue hospital gown.

Harry walks back to his desk and grabs a pair of gloves, pulling them on.

Louis emerges from behind the curtains, with nothing but the gown.

He gets chills as the air felt colder.

Harry walks to him and places his hand on the shorter man's shoulder.

"Lets get you comfortable." He smirks and Louis only feels worse.

Harry locks the door and turns back to his patient.

"Hold up, I am not sure I like the idea of you locking us in here." Louis' voice trembles but at least he's spoken his mind.

"Wow. I didn't know you were cool with someone walking in on us, you know...you might as well be naked."

Harry raises his brows, his eyes mocking his patient.

"Whatever. Shall we get this over with?"

"Sure."Harry says, "But I'm sure you won't want it to be over." He mumbles under his breath.

"What?" Louis was losing his patience.

"Nothing. Just, turn around."

He obeys stiffly facing the other way.

"Bend over." Harry commands and just like that, his ass is out in the open as he bends over, leaning on Harry's desk.

The doctor lubes up his gloved finger and slowly drives it into his patient's orifice.

He wriggles his finger around and makes a thoughtful hum.

Louis was no medical expert but he had the feeling whatever was going down was far from a medical procedure.

"Hmmm...Say, my good sir, have you ever had this... done to you before?"

"No." he replies, very uncomfortable with the fact that a stranger's finger is up his rectum.

"We'll have to loosen you up a bit. You're a bit too tight."

"Whoa, there. I don't think that is medical in any way."

"Hey smart pants, how about you shut it and let me work. I'm the doctor here."

He pulls out his finger and lubes his entire hand.

He circles the patient's rim and drives two fingers in his hole.

Louis lets out a high-pitched scream as the sudden stretch stings.

"Mmmh. How are you feeling?" Harry says into his ear.

"What is wrong with you?" He replies weakly.

The doctor begins thrusting his fingers in and out, stretching the poor confused guy out.

"How are you feeling?" He asks him again.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"How about you stop answering my questions with other questions?"

He curls his fingers and hits his prostate and the patient shudders.

"LET ME GO!" Louis screams and struggles to rise from the desk but Harry slaps his ass hard with his other hand, before using it to cover his mouth and leans over his back.

He keeps thrusting his fingers and scissoring them and since he's far stronger, his patient writhes helplessly beneath him.

He adds a third finger and Louis screams into his hand.

"That's a good boy. Just relax." He chortles into his ear.

He thrusts harder, faster and deeper until regular noises leave Louis' mouth.

He slowly lets go of his mouth and is pleased to hear only breathless grunts from him.

"So...how are you feeling, sir?" He purrs

"I...er but it feels so gooood..." Louis babbles, thrusting his ass back so his doctor's fingers can go even deeper.

"That is great news. I believe we're done here." Harry pulls out his fingers and peels off the gloves.

"No, no no...what?" The patient whines desperately.

"Pardon me?" Harry chuckles, sitting behind his desk and scribbling something on a piece of paper.

"But..." Louis protests, still bent over on the desk.

"But what? You want additional services?"

Louis nods, hoping it meant the doctor would resume giving him that good shit.

Harry rises from his desk and goes behind his patient, slapping his ass.

"I am so charging you extra for this, you know?" He slurs, kneading his ass cheeks before spreading them.

He blows on the twitching hole before  flicking his tongue on it.

His patient was gasping for air and trembling all over.

Harry whips out his already hard cock and slicks it up with lube.

"Okay. This is the zenith of your check-up." He says in a professional tone.

He then slaps his patient's ass cheeks until he leaves red angry welts on them. "That's one turgid and succulent ass you've got."

Without any warning, he rams his ten and a half inch phallus into his tight heat.

Louis screams in excruiating pain. "Stop it!" he pleads.

He felt like dying on the spot.

"Aww...shush. You'd even know what's good for you." The doctor scolds and covers up Louis' mouth again with his hand.

He keeps thrusting and the poor man keeps crying.

He goes even faster, feeling a bit sadistic at his patient's intricate agony.

Soon his cries die down and he goes on a full incoherrent rant.

Harry retracts his hand from Louis' face and establishes a good grip on his waist.

He thrusts with more vigour and hits the sweet bundle of nerves each time.

The sound of skin slapping against skin and guttural moans rent the room.

"Oh, doc...just like that...arrgh...yeah." Louis says, completely out of breath.

"Would you mind an oral exam?"

"Not at all..." Louis says all too quickly.

Harry presses his chest to his arching back and grabs his patient's hair, tilting his head to kiss him.

He keeps thrusting and Louis' moans spill into his mouth.

Their tongues engage in a slippery battle and the doctor's wins.

They pull away to breathe.

"Moderately warm and very moist. Good boy." He whispers into his ear, giving him chills which subsequently drive him off the edge.

He screams and spills his load, shaking violently.

The sight made the doctor reach his climax, coming deep inside him.

They get cleaned up, Louis gets dressed and Harry sits back in his desk.

"You know, as a doctor you sure are reckless."

"Why do you question my expertise?"

"Didn't use a condom."

"Don't appreciate the sass, big ass."

"Is that a compliment?" Louis chuckles.

"It's more of an analysis." He raps his fingers on the desk.

"You're so fucking cocky!"

"Yeah? And you, dicky."

"Are you implying that I'm... sickly?"

"Precisely. Get over here."

Louis walks to the doctor, who pulls him down to his lap.

"Well?" Louis asks, genuinely worried.

Harry pulls him in for a kiss, sinking his fingers into his hair.

Louis responds, sighing into the kiss.

"There," Harry pulls away, "You were a bit pale, probably a bout of hypoxia. Nothing a little CPR, couldn't fix."

Louis laughs and shakes his head.

"I should complain and have you fired, you know."

"Nonsense. My services are impeccable."

"My ass hurts." Louis blurts.

"I can anal-yse it, again." Harry wiggles his brows.

Louis hops off his lap and dashes to the door.

"Uh-uh, stay away from my ass!"

"Your loss." Harry chuckles.

The patient turns the lock and opens the door.

"But I shall be back for a real check up."

Louis sends the doctor a wink and he leaves.

Harry wasn't sure he got that. But he was cocky sure he got some real ass today.

***********************************
-Doctor Styles sends a big ol' middle finger to y'all assholes doubting his qualifications.☺

-Tons of love😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 659 22
A collection of One Direction based One Shots. Mainly Bromance shots but I can do straight pairings as well. Information on requests inside. Hope you...
181K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...
36.3K 1.1K 34
" I hate you..... why?? u are a fucking nobody,u are just a begger i cant love...... sorry. dont say sorry u twat get out of my life for gud please u...
216K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...