Wonder-erection[editing]

็”ฑ frosty_flame

The Title...duh๐Ÿ™„ ๆ›ดๅคš

2. Prostate exam ๐Ÿ˜“
3. So screwed ๐Ÿ˜’
4. The lifeguard ๐Ÿ˜‹
5. Kinky karma ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
6. He's adorable๐Ÿ˜
7. You and I โค
8. Broken? I'll fix it๐Ÿ˜œ
9. You're smoking๐Ÿ˜Œ
10. My Valentine๐ŸŽ€

1. I'm bored ๐Ÿ˜‘

1.1K 49 46
็”ฑ frosty_flame

Warning: Smut/language

Zarry

After seemingly endless days of being on a non-stop moving tour bus, the lads could finally step out and walk around.

They didn't have a show until tomorrow so they had a free afternoon and evening.

"Hey, Haz...what do you say we walk to the end of these streets." Louis pats Harry on the back and they exchange smiles.

"Maybe later Lou. I'll just kick it here...don't feel like going out." Harry declines, planning to go out in the evening.

Besides, he wasn't in the mood for crazed fans who'd spot him with Louis only to reinforce their "Larry" proof and shit.

"Don't feel like going out." Louis apes him in a slow caveman voice.

"Louis, you wanna join us?" Liam yells from outside the bus.

He held Niall's hand because for some reason he was protective over the blonde.

"It's not like I have any other choice." Louis says in a bid to guilt Harry into changing his mind.

It doesn't work.

Harry was growing independently as his own man and he was done sucking up to him.

The three leave and Harry sighs.

He goes to his bunk bed and lies there idly but he couldn't take it anymore.

"Zayn." He calls softly but doesn't get a reply.

He rises and walks over to Zayn's bunk.

"Zayn." He taps the sleeping face and the raven-haired lad stirs and opens his eyes.

"What?" He grumbles.

Vain Zayn was having his beauty sleep and it was insane how much he slept, especially during the day.

"Sorry for waking you...It's just...I wish I could sleep like you but I can't."

"Oh, Harreh. You're such a brat! Simple. Just lie in your bed and let the magic happen."

"Me, a brat? I'm a man, asshole."

"Whatever. You should go out and admire the new scenery. It's not everyday you're in Miami."

"I can't go alone. Will you take me?" Harry pouts, doing his best impression of a puppy face.

"Why didn't you leave with the rest? I'm only coming out when the sun sets."

Zayn makes to cuddle into his pillow again but Harry yanks it away.

"Curly, give it back!"

"Zee, I'm bored!"

The older lad sits up to yawn and stretch.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I'm bored." Harry says with a flush, avoiding Zayn's eyes.

He realizes what the younger boy meant.

He needed to get 'fixed.'

In the sense that he needed Zayn to get him some game.

Now the raven-haired bloke was an unorthodox one.

He could get out and seduce some hot chick only to bring her home to his mate.

And that is what he did for Harry. Of course Harry could easily get game but he needed to be clean.

Zayn was sort of the henchman who did the dirty job of 'hunting' since his bad boy persona allowed it.

Harry on the other hand needed to remain spotlessly clean.

He cared too much what people might say if he was caught seducing some girl.

Zayn pulls on a flannel shirt over his tank without buttoning up and buckles his washed up jeans with a belt.

He perfects his quiff with some hairspray and puts on some cologne.

"So, what's your preference today? Busty blonde? Petite brunette? Tanned? Ebony?"

"I don't feel like blonde." Harry cringes, remebering the time he was obliged to 'date' Taylor.

"Okay, you better make up your mind before I hop back into my nivarna." Zayn says glancing at his bunk bed.

"I want...er tall..."

"Yeah?"

"Nice olive tan."

"Okay."

"Dark, make that black hair."

"Long or..."

"Short. Thick brows. Tattooed and dreamy eyes."

"Blue? Gray? Give a color, curly."

"A spectrum of colours, like hazel. With long lashes."

Zayn face palms himself.

This idiot knows that most women wear fake lashes or mascara, right?

So lashes shouldn't even be in the description.

"Alright. I'll be back in thirty."

Zayn makes his way towards the door but Harry runs ahead of him, shutting it with his back.

"What is it Harreh?"

"I'm not done, with my description."

"Don't worry, I know you like a handful of boobs, I got you. But can you move? I'm really looking forward to getting back to my nap."

Zayn tries to yank Harry from the door but he clings on it like a leech.

"I don't think you'll be able to catch any sleep with all the noise that's gonna be in here."

"Harreh, we've done this a hundred times before, I'm sure I'll sleep just fine. But if Paul busts you with your little slut, you're on your own."

It was highly unlikely though.

Paul and the security team know that Zayn mostly leaves at night so during the day, they keep an eye on the other boys.

They are also aware that Harry may sometimes decide to remain in the bus writing or reading.

However, they are clueless about girls being snuck in the bus by Zayn and banged by Harry.

Sometimes when Zayn was into the girl, Harry wouldn't mind when they had to share.

You know, good old threesomes. Good mates shared everything, didn't they?

"No, trust me. You're not getting a wink of sleep this time." Harry slowly walks towards Zayn, away from the door.

"Why?" Zayn is getting pissed.

"Because I don't even want boobs this time."

"Have you been smoking my pot? Shit, are you stupid?" Zayn dreads the idea of Harry smoking.

That's his and Louis' role in the band as rebels not Harry the good boy, the face of the band.

"Not, exactly," Harrry grabs the older lad's collar, "but you are extremely stupid."

"What? Why?" Zayn frowns, utterly confused.

"Because you have no idea what you look like."

Zayn was getting offended. Was that an insult?

Harry's hands slither to his neck as he leans into the pierced ear.

"I just described you. It's you I want today." The husky whisper came.

The Bradford boy stands rooted, too flabbergasted to even move.

Harry kitten licks the shell of his ear but he is pushed away.

"No, Harreh...stop it...it's not...right."

"You know what? I am FUCKING SICK-"

"In the head?" Zayn quips.

"-and tired of pretending. We're more than best mates. You know it."

"M'going back to bed." Zayn rushes to the bunks but before he climbs he is spun around and his shoulders are held tightly.

"Zayn, lets face it. We care way too much for each other. There's not a single thing you'd never do for me. You defend me from crabby interviewers and even our annoying bandmates."

"That's what friends do."

"Deny that you have feelings for me."

"I do no-"

Harry presses his lips firmly on Zayn's and holds the stubborn lad's face in place.

He pulls away and gazes at the large hazel pair, darker than usual.

He smirks, feeling the erratic breath of his mate in his face.

"You'll pay for this Ha- arrgh!" Zayn goes limp when Harry strokes the boner he didn't realize he had through his jeans.

"You like that, huh?" The brunette purrs into his ear, "I can stop if you want."

Zayn whines and fists at Harry's shirt, trying to breathe as the younger boy begins sucking on his neck.

He shoves Harry away, tossing him into his bunk.

He climbs in after him, suffocating him with a passionate kiss.

They desperately claw off each other's clothes until they're skin to skin, exploring each other with their mouths.

"Zee, please..." Harry whimpers when Zayn teases him by lapping at his navel and happy trail.

The older lad flips him around so he's lying on his stomach.

He grabs Harry's ass cheeks, biting and sucking at them.

He spreads them and licks his tight rim, the curly lad squirming and screaming.

He slaps his right cheek. Hard. "That is for teasing me for so long." Zayn growls.

He resumes eating Harry's ass and smacks his left cheek harder.

"And that is for fucking random hoes yet I was right here."

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I feared your reaction..." Harry tries to breathe.

"Show me just how sorry you are." Zayn lies on his back, folding his arms behind his head.

Harry spreads his mate's legs, kissing his way up his thighs.

He looks Zayn in the eyes before swallowing his thick cock.

He grunts, bucking his hips but Harry holds him down.

He pulls away and licks a fat stripe before swallowing him again.

He applies more pressure and hollows his cheeks and bobs his head in a slow rhythm.

Zayn was nearing the edge but Harry stops and pulls away. "Curly." He whines.

"I want you to cum inside me."

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"Heard it's worth it. Hand me the lube...it's under my pillow."

Zayn's brows shoot up as he rises from the pillow and hands Harry the bottle.

He shudders when Harry coats his length with the cold liquid before getting on his fours.

"Are...you sure? What if... aren't you scared?" Zayn strokes his ass cheeks softly.

"I fear nothing when I'm with you. You make me feel safe."

Zayn leans over Harry's back and kisses him lovingly. "I'll always be here."

"Will you fuck me already?" Harry groans impatiently.

Zayn slips into his tight heat cautiously and slowly. Harry cries out when he bottoms out.

"It bloody hurts!" Tears press their way out of his eyes.

The older boy kisses up his spine and strokes his hair. "I can stop if you want babe."

"Just move..." Zayn draws out and thrusts in again only for Harry to wail again.

A few more thrusts and Harry's pain is overtaken by pure ecstacy.

"Right there, babe..." He babbles amidst gibberish as Zayn rams carelessly into him.

"Fuck, you're tight." Zayn grunts.

"Oh ye- aahh?"

"Mmhmm. Wanna know what else you ar-rrgh?"

"Yes...oh fuck...yes..."

"You're sexy." Zayn grabs Harry's hair and yanks his head to kiss him before pushing his face into the pillows.

The lad spanks him again and the younger one's muffled screams only excite him.

So Zayn doesn't stop until his handprints are prominently featured as red welts on both ass cheeks.

He resumes his thrusting and Harry lifts his face from the pillows, his breathing ragged.

"Ah, Za-yynn." Harry's obscene moan brought Zayn to his climax.

He shoots his load with a scream of Harry's name.

He pulls out and notices Harry is still painfully hard.

He flips him around and takes Harry's cock, pumping gently.

He swallows and bobs his head fast, rubbing at the base of his cock as Harry ruins his perfect raven quiff with desperate pulls and tugs.

He cums down Zayn's throat and he swallows it.

They drop on the bed, gasping for air.

Harry cuddles to Zayn and wraps his arms around his waist as they pant like sled race dogs.

"I can't believe it...we finally did it!" Harry giggles.

"Would it be weird if I said I've always liked you?" Zayn says, stroking Harry's curls.

"Back at you." Harry kisses his nipple.

"Should we get dressed?"

"Don't want to."

"What if the boys find us?"

"Screw them."

The lovers then drift off to a light sleep, cuddling deep beneath the covers.

********************************************
-More on the way🤗

-Tons of love😚

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

1D One Shots ็”ฑ Marissa

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

181K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...
Tongue Tied. // ziam ็”ฑ ANT

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
33.5K 392 12
Niam, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Larry, Lirry, Zarry, Lilo, Zouis, Ziam. You choose. Angst, Fluff and Smut (Well, not too much smut) -- Everything goes. Pr...
One Direction OneShots ็”ฑ Supernatural/1d fan

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

216K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...