Silent Soulmate (SECRETS 1)

By FabiaJahan

A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New Book
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Book 2

Chapter 4

3.7K 177 21
By FabiaJahan

Yoongi : so what y/n? he is your fucking fiance!

He raised his voice at me as I was trying to make him understand my situation. But he seemed.......the least one to care.

'Was it really okay being almost raped by your fiance?'
'Was it really so light for a brother to ask his own sister to adjust with someone who feels nothing but hatred for her?'

Yoongi : he has already done so much for you. so just be prepared for the marriage Y/n. if you cared even the least amount not for me but for dad do not tell anyone about this. because of you being mute, dad always handled embarrassing situations everywhere yet never complained. now it's your turn to repay his favours.

I was on the verge of tears.

Yoongi : so this is my only request from you, get married to him who is willing to tolerate you and let us be in peace, at least now.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Walking down the stairs decorated in white lilies, I saw Yoongi. As soon as he saw me and dad, he smiled. Fake.

Yoongi : my lil sis looks so pretty today.

He acted excited.

Dad : our princess is getting married today. oh my lord, when did she grew up so much.

Dad exclaimed as happiness was evident in his tone with a little amount of sorrow.

I hugged him for the last time as I knew we both were in need of it.

Dad : I'm gonna miss my belle so much. if anything troubles my child, never hesitate to call me, daddy is always here to protect you.

I managed to not shade tears and nodded smilingly.

◽️◽️◽️◽️

Author pov

Y/n was now on the center of the aisle. Her fists clenching on Yoongis arm as she began to walk beside him.

Being nervous on the marriage day was normal for every girl. But being scared wasn't.

But there was no turning back from our fate. We are just the mere humans after all.

Yoongi saw how she was reacting as they were close to the stage.

Yoongi : stop reacting as if you're the only girl on earth to get married. everyone does. besides, be glad cuz you're going to a better life style considering your flaw, no man would want to accept you.

Even in the moments where she was sacrificing herself, he had to say such harsh words to her. Consoling or saying one or two words as an elder brother wouldn't have harm his pride. Yet, he decided to be the cruel one.

Yoongi : I'm hoping to not see your face at min's residence. they have considered you, so better keep them happy even if it costs your life.

Her gaze was down all this time. And soon she was left on the stage right across her destroyer.

His throbbing gaze was making hole on her. Now he had develop even deep hatred yet urge to make her suffer.

He couldn't forget those flashes, when he tried to have her forcefully, he was
Slapped.

And it increased his desire even deep now. But not in any pleasurable way anymore.

"You'll see how it turns out when you dare to touch the devil, dear wife."

"You may kiss the bride"

Closing the distance between us, he held me closer and placed his moist lips on mine.

And I let him. Without my will.

Guests were wishing and praising about us, as the new couple. While he smiled, accepted and well managed.

I was tired but didn't wanted the time to pass nor the event to come at the end. Althrough, it had to end now.

Author pov

She hugged her dad for the last time.

Dad : I'll miss my belle.

The limo drove as her eyes never left the fading figure of her father on the window.

Holding back the tears she stayed blank. She knew once any emotion reflects the tears would stream down.

And she didn't wanted that to happen.

Jungkook saw how the girl beside him was starring outside the window. They had already came too far from their reach yet she didn't stop starring out.

He only rolled eyes knowing that it was too cliche for him. He hated how girls always cries at first then how they drastically turns into slut on the bed.

But just by thinking that he smirks.

Meanwhile,

Min : yeong...where were you? we were waiting for you-

Kang (yeong) :  I never thought of you being such a self centred man, min.

Min : what are you talking about yeong?

Kang : are you even her own father?is business that important to you that you had to put your daughter as a pawn to climb to accession?

Min :  kang yeong!

Kang : do not shout on me min! I may have been your friend but I always admired her as my own child. how...how could you send her to a hell knowing she would end up dead?

Min : what-

Kang : I've told you that he was the one who was after her. that night y/n was attacked by him!

(According to the first scene of chapter 1)

Min : are you out of your mind? they are the jeons. the..the business-

Kang : that is what the legal world knows them as. but in underworld, they are the most feared terror.
The J-Lords.

A fear began to built inside him as he finally came to know the biggest shock in his life.

Kang : and that guy, is non other than Jeon Jungkook, Asias hazardous  mafia king that has taken over the underworld in just a swift year.

Min : what have I done? I-I've...send my d-daughter to the one, whom I...I was p-protecting her from until now.

The limo came to a halt. Causing her to finally realize the reality.

As she saw Jungkook getting out she got off as well. Only to be confused at the surroundings.

An private jet?_ she thought.

Jungkook pov

Jk : inform mr. jeon my leave.

I ordered my man.

I turned back and found her standing near the limo with a confused face. She sure was something stupid to think of her life so easy after being caught by the devils eyes.

I approached her and she immediately step back to keep distance.

Scoff.

I then rudely grope her arm and pulled closer only to whisper in her ear.

Jk : Already running away from me? You haven't even got your first lesson for rejecting me, babe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.8K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
623K 24K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
2.6M 78.4K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...