Lab Rats-Beginning Of The End...

By isaaclahzey

Adam, Chase and Bree face their new problems, and Crane has escaped from a high protected prison. Meet the ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N

Chapter 30

486 17 1
By isaaclahzey

-In the lab-

Leo P.O.V

''How could they got to the Blue Sea when I clearly told them not to?!'' Big D said. ''They completely disobeyed me!'' he was really losing his temper.
''Big D, calm down, they're probably okay, they know what they're doing. Well... Some of them'' I said thinking hard about Adam. 
Adan, Bree and Chase walked into the lab, wet, and Chase had something in his hand, that he was holding really carefully.

''Mr. Davenport, I can explain.'' Bree started worried,
''How could you do this? I clearly told you no.'' Big D yelled at Bree.
''Mr. Davenport, it's none of their faults, it was mine. I'm the one who decided to go, but they didn't want me to go alone. If there's anyone to blame here, it's me.'' Chase said honestly.
''You've got that right'' Adam agreed, then Bree elbowed his stomach, ''Oww! What was that for?!''

Big D walked toward my mom and I, ''Can I talk to them Please?'' he asked us.
''Sure.'' we said in unison, and we stood there.
''I meant alone.'' Big D repeated.
''Oh right.'' said walking out and bumping into a few things.
''We're leaving'' My mom yelled walking into the elevator, and pressed the button.

Bree P.O.V

''I'm very disappointed in the three of you. And I'm also proud of you aswel. Specially you Chase.'' Mr Davenport told us.
''Does this mean we're not grounded?'' Adam pleaded.
''Absolutley.. Not.'' Mr. Davenport mentioned. ''But, you're only grounded for the rest of today, you guys worked as a good team. And maybe we should cure you now?'' Mr. Davenport suggested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1K 22
Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have Sonic waves that come from your hands, ni...
11K 221 28
A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creates the world's first Bionic Academy. Ada...
14.2K 797 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...
31K 367 22
Janet Jones is known as the prettiest girl in school. She is popular, but she doesn't embrace it. She has been friends with Leo Dooley ever since the...