The 4 hunters in Guilty Gear...

Bởi Halo686

3 hunters in a harsh world that they been through like abuse, neglecting, and bullied, until a huntsman name... Xem Thêm

Info and Bio part 2
Prologue
BRUH

Info and Bio part 1

826 5 0
Bởi Halo686

A/n: the video at the top will be the intro for Act 1 until it'll change to Act 2 for an different intro. Now let us begin with this information.

Ruby Rose

Age: 15

Species: Human

Role: Huntsman-In-Training (formerly)

Affiliations:Beacon Academy (formerly), Team RWBY (formerly)

Favorite bands: Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Powerwolf

Mentors: Qrow Brawnwen

Training partner: Y/N Badguy

Love interest: Y/N Badguy

Later outfit and looks:

Bio: Leader of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose, Daughter of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xio Long. During her life, she was abused by her family due to Summer Rose's death by grimm and took the blame, her family that abused her are Taiyang, Yang, and Raven but she doesn't know that qrow doesn't hate her. But throughout her life when she got to becon, every student, teachers, her teammates, and even Ozpin the headmaster, hates her except her two friends she has which are Jaune Arc, and Velvet Scarlatina. When her arrival on Earth with her friends and Uncle, she stays at Y/N's place for everything that she went through.

-

Jaune Arc

Age: 17

Species: Human

Role: Huntsman-In-Training (formerly)

Affiliations:Beacon Academy (formerly), Team JNPR (formerly), Member of the Holy Order

Favorite bands: Metallica, Sabaton, Iron Maiden

Mentors: Ky Kiske, Leo Whitefang

Training partner: Pyrrah Nikos (formerly), Sin Kiske, Y/N Badguy

Love interest: Velvet Scarlatina

And Elphelt Valentine

(A/N: Yes he'll be dating those two cute waifu's in this story.)

Later outfit and looks:

Bio: Leader of Team JNPR, Jaune Arc. During his life he has 7 sisters, a caring mother, and a abusive father. His goal is to become a huntsman but his mother and sisters are unsure of his goal but his father dosen't like it at all, his family agreed to his decision but Jaune ignores it and decided to fake his way into Becon Academy. When Cardin exposed his fake transcript his former teammates and friends tortured him, but Ozpin, the teachers, Ruby, and Velvet still had faith in him, but his family were disappointed of what he has done but his father disowned him. When his arrival in Earth, he joined the Holy Order and adopted by Ky Kiske and sees him as a actual Father and Dizzy as a Mother, and he sees Sin Kiske as a Brother, then sees Leo Whitefang as a Uncle.

-

Velvet Scarlatina

Age: 17

Species: Faunus

Role: Huntsman-In-Training (formerly)

Affiliations: Becon Academy (formerly) , Team CVFY (formerly)

Training partner: May, Jaune Arc

Favorite bands: Babymetal

Love interest: Jaune Arc

Later outfit and looks:

B

io: A member of team CVFY, Velvet Scarlatina, a rabbit faunus that is in Becon Academy, her life was normal before Cardin showed up, she has been bullied by him and being called a freak due to being a faunus, her team doesn't even help her. But Cardin isn't bullying her anymore, he now bullies Jaune for now, but she feels awfully bad for him by being bullied, she would really like to help him but can't because, if she did she'll now be involved by being bullied by Cardin along with Jaune being bullied. She saw things more worst for Jaune, his friends and teammates now bully him due to Cardin showing his fake transcript but Velvet doesn't care and still secretly loves him. Since her arrival in Earth with her friends and Qrow Brawnwen, she stays with Jaune to be happy with him since he joined the Holy Order and Jaune accepted her love along with Ramelthal.

-

Qrow Brawnwen

Age: 39

Species: Human

Role: Huntsman

Affiliations: Team STRQ (formerly),

Favorite bands: Slipknot, Disturbed, Megadeth

Love interest: N/A

Later outfit and looks:

A/N: he still wears the same clothes.

Bio: Member of Team STRQ, Qrow Brawnwen, uncle to Yang Xio Long, and secretly a father to Ruby Rose (A/N: yes, in this story I let Qrow be the father to Ruby Rose in this story). Since his niece and daughter are in Becon he was happy for them until he saw it happen, which was seeing Ruby Rose being abused by her sister. It drove him mad that he seen the incident, even her teammates, other students, teachers, and Ozpin hated her. Then saw it happening to 2 other students being bullied which was Jaune Arc due to his fake transcript, and a rabbit faunus name Velvet Scarlatina due to being a faunus. He decided to take them to train them. Since his arrival in Earth with Ruby and 2 other students, he stays with Ruby at Y/N's place for watching over her daughter and he trust Y/N for now.

A/N:
RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth

Guilty Gear belongs to Arc System and Daisuke Ishiwatari

that's part 1 for this by putting 4 hunter in this, now were gonna have a part 2 for this, hope you enjoy this information for these 4 people that will be joining the Guilty Gear. And how the story is going to work in some parts of the Xrd story, basically like Sol with Sin at the very beginning of the story in this while your Sol in this but not with Sol's attitude in this. See ya on part 2.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...