(Book 2) Quick Transmigration...

By xiaowan24

After signing the share transfer of the Bai company, Bai Weiwei who has a congenital heart disease got betray... More

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife
Arc 7_3-4
Arc 7_5-6
Arc 7_7-8
Arc 7_9-10
Arc 7_11-12
Arc 7_13-14
Arc 7_15-16
Arc 7_17-18
Arc 7_19-20
Arc 7_21-22
Arc 7_23-24
Arc 7_25-26
Arc 7_27-28
Arc 7_29-30
Arc 7_31-32
Arc 7_33-34
Arc 7_35-36
Arc 7_37-38
Arc 7_39-40
Arc 7_41-42
Arc 7_43-44
Arc 7_45-46
Arc 7_47-48
Arc 7_49-50
Arc 7_51-52
Arc 7_53-54
Arc 7_55-56
Arc 7_57-58
Arc 7_59-60
Arc 7_61-62
Arc 7_63-64
Arc 7_65-66
Arc 7_{End}
Reality 1
Reality 2
Reality 3
The Cultivation Master's Blackened Disciple
Arc 8_3-4
Arc 8_5-6
Arc 8_7-8
Arc 8_9-10
Arc 8_11-12
Arc 8_13-14
Arc 8_15-16
Arc 8_17-18
Arc 8_19-20

Arc 7_67-68

4K 93 7
By xiaowan24

The Red Second Generation’s Abandoned Former Wife

A wordless ambiguity flowed between them.

Su Shian’s throat was dry. Burned and scorched dry.

He said “I scared you, I just couldn’t resist.”

With that, he slowly propped up his body and tried to leave.

It was already especially good for him to get a kiss.

Bai Weiwei suddenly grabbed his collar and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

The kiss made him rigid and stiff, afraid that he was dreaming.

Bai Weiwei left his lips, “You have cream on your lips, too.”

When he kissed her, he took a bit with him.

Su Shian’s heart was racing, and the fire in his body burned his reason to nothing.

His voice shook: “Can we?”

Bai Weiwei hesitated, her face very red, but her clear eyes didn’t have the slightest trace of disgust.

She didn’t respond, but he saw the answer.

He leaned over, with the gentlest force, to kiss her brow, her lips, her chin.

He didn’t care if he could be satisfied.

How she felt was the most important.

Their fingers were intertwined and their bodies were close. They hadn’t yet begun, but he had already experienced feelings of joy.

【The simulator is online. Simulated scene keywords: gentle, forbearing, pleasant, climb to heaven to achieve great harmony in love.】

Bai Weiwei: “……”

This disgraceful simulator, these were all shameless words.

She slowly pushed Su Shian away, then sat aside and stuffed a sofa cushion in his arms.

Let him follow the gourd kid1 pillow, to achieve great harmony in love.

Bai Weiwei had a rare time where she didn’t have to work hard, and just had to behave herself. This time should be easy.

Just some light breathing and panting.

Occasionally, a few words like, Shian, slow down.

It also made Su Shian’s movements suddenly turn rough.

Eventually she let out a pleasant moan and everything went quiet.

The boiling temperature in the air cooled down.

The simulator prompted again, informing that the simulation had been completed.

Bai Weiwei pulled away the cushion and mussed up her hair before laying in Su arms.

Su Shian looked dazed for a while before returning to normal.

He bowed his head and saw Bai Weiwei, who was sleeping quietly in his arms.

Su Shian’s heart was soft. He kissed her tenderly, his voice low and earnest.

“I love you.”

【Ding, the male lead’s favorability is at 99.】

Bai Weiwei: “It’s only ninety nine. I’ve sacrificed so much.”

System: “The cushion sacrificed.”

A quiet night passed.

The next day Su Shian woke up and reached out to hold her, but she was gone.

He woke up all at once. The pleasure had long since dissipated.

Was last night a dream?

Su Shian sat up in a panic, but saw a piece of paper placed on the table.

He picked up the note up and read it. It was written by Bai Weiwei.

“There’s no ice cream at home, so I went to pick some up at the supermarket.”

What early morning ice cream, she would get a stomach ache.

Su Shian smiled. Was she shy?

Just now he thought she had regretted last night’s incident, so she left him.

A phone started to ring. It was Bai Weiwei’s ringtone.

She forgot to take her cell phone when she left the house.

Su Shian answered for her.

“Weiwei.” Chen Wenfeng’s magnetic voice sounded particularly tempting.

Su Shian’s face was half black and half green.

He immediately pinched his nose, imitating a female voice, “Oh, it is the rotten person …… Sir, ah, I think my most beloved person is my dear husband, Su Shian. From now on we will grow old and gray, love for a hundred years, entangled together. Don’t call me, I don’t have any feelings for you. You’re an ugly toad, don’t think about getting my heart.”

Chen Wenfeng: “…… You could at least use a voice changer. If I didn’t know better I would think that you had been strangled, to make such a shrill cry.”

The sound of Su Shian’s high pitched voice was too harsh and terrible.

Su Shian returned to normal, “You already gave up. There’s no chance to regret, so how far can you roll?”

Chen Wenfeng: “…… I just wanted to tell Weiwei that my sister has some problems and there might have been a deal between her and Su Tang.”

Su Shian frowned. Chen Xia?

He hadn’t thought of this woman for a long time. In the end what kind of problem was it?

Chen Wenfeng: “My sister has some kind of obsessive attraction to you. I suspected she would act against Weiwei, so she was placed under house arrest.”

Su Shian was very cold, “If she really wants to hurt Weiwei, I’ll send her straight to prison. You don’t mind, right.”

Chen Wenfeng was silent for a long time, only to sigh, “I don’t mind, but she ran out this morning. I sent people to find her.”

Su Shian said seriously, “I will help. That’s it, I have to make breakfast.”

Having said that, he hung up and blacklisted Chen Wenfeng.

Eliminating the possibility that this little three would reappear next to Weiwei.

Then Su Shian ran to the kitchen and made breakfast with the nanny. Each dish was one of Bai Weiwei’s favorites.

While making breakfast, he looked at a plate of delicate flower roll mantou1, and his heart stirred.

He rushed to take out the ring he had bought many days before.

An exquisite wedding ring shone brightly.

Su Shian also knew that he was being foolish, but she was so gentle and irresistible last night.

It gave him great courage.

He put the diamond ring on top of the little flower roll like an itty bitty crown.

In a prominent position where she would see it at a glance when she ate breakfast.

“Weiwei, I want to marry you once again.”

Su Shian faced the empty chair on the opposite side and practiced seriously and solemnly.

In the end, he made sure everything was perfect and smiled.

Then he ran to the door and waited for when Bai Weiwei to come back.

Meanwhile, the person he was waiting for was fighting a wedding dress.

Bai Weiwei expressionlessly held up the hem of her wedding dress, walking home step by step.

System: “I told you this wedding dress was too big. The one I chose was much lighter.”

Bai Weiwei: “I like gorgeous styles. I can drag the wedding dress.”

System: “Also, the more a woman can’t get married, the more she’ll pay attention to these flashy stuff.”

Bai Weiwei: “The more poisonous the mouth is, system, the more bitter the heart. You must be very unhappy, Tong’er.”

System listened, its grief flowing like a river. Who was it bitter for, ah?

The spicy chicken host actually came to step on its pain.

It silently cried like a thirty thousand pound fat system.

Bai Weiwei had walked to a place not far from the door.

She saw Su Shian standing outside. He leaned against the wall by the door, in the shadow. His loving black pupils shined, handsome and gentle.

He saw her first.

He was not quite shocked; it would be better to say he was amazed.

Bai Weiwei wore a snow white wedding dress, hair pulled up, carrying a little pink rose, her fair beautiful face holding a smile.

There was still some distance between them.

But no one moved.

Instead, they stood, with tender eyes looking at each other.

In this silent moment, the air was filled with a sweet warm atmosphere.

Suddenly Bai Weiwei walked forward step by step. Su Shian immediately extended his arms and went forward a few steps to hug her.

She appeared in her wedding dress, what didn’t he understand.

She didn’t give up on him. Su Shian felt like there was dust in his eyes.

“Bang!!”

A bullet suddenly tore through Bai Weiwei’s back.

Bai Weiwei footsteps paused, the smile on her face too late to be put away. She seems to be a little confused, not comprehending what was happening.

“Bang! Bang!”

Two shots rang out again, all into Bai Weiwei’s body.

Blood bloomed like red flowers across the beautiful, snow white wedding dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 23.3K 61
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
656K 34.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
786K 22.7K 62
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...