Years Like No Other || (BTS X...

By trashburger

Hogwarts holds many secrets, so do the students. Plenty of students have caused issues, but many students sho... More

Background
Introductions
1 - Jealousy
2 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 1
3 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 2
4 - Where's Jimin?
5 - New Friends
6 - Thankful
7 - Eavesdropping
8 - Quidditch
9 - Jungkook's Heart
10 - Animagus
11 - You-Know-Who
12 - Christmas - Part 1
14 - Confession
15 - Sharing Secrets
16 - Flight
17 - Mother and Father
18 - Followed
19 - Feelings
20 - The Journey's End
Ask Questions!
Thank You!
A/N
A/N (2)
Stars Preview
A/N ×3 (Sorry about all the A/Ns)
Stars Sneak Peak
Published!
Thank You ×2
Lost At Sea Rewritten Published
Years Like No Other Year 2 Published!

13 - Christmas - Part 2

2.8K 118 105
By trashburger

     When you got up into your dorm you had set the box down under your bed and you were planning on opening it later. Of course, you had forgotten as you got caught up in doing other things that day.

     The next day you were walking around the halls, reading as Nova followed you around. You didn't realize how lost you were in the book you had been reading until someone approached you. You quickly closed the book so that the person who walked over to you didn't catch on to what you were doing.

     "Ms. Hong," Snape's cold and stern voice sent chills down your spine, "Professor Dumbledore wishes to speak with you."

     "What? Why? I didn't do anything." You replied, defensively.

     "I don't know Ms. Hong, but I suspect it'd have something to do with that book." He said, glaring at you with his cold eyes.

      "It's just a book, Professor. I didn't do anything wrong."

     "Must I drag you to Professor Dumbledore's office?"

     "No, no, I'll go!"

     You quickly started walking off to Dumbledore's office, followed by Nova of course. You got to his office and the staircase slowly spun down so that you could see the gold phoenix. You sighed as you stepped on to the first step with Nova and the staircase started to ascend to take you to Dumbledore's office.

     Once you had arrived you stepped out of the staircase and looked around. Dumbledore sat at his desk as a phoenix flew around the room then landed on a porch by Dumbldore's desk.

     "You asked to see me, Proffesor?" You said questioningly.

     "Yes," He began, "Ms. Hong, as I understand it, you were there the night Professor Snape and I were talking with Mr. Min and Mr. Park in private."

     You gulped, How did he know?

     "Yes, Professor," You replied, "But I was only curious as to why you were talking to them out in the Forbidden Forest of all places."

     "I see, you're not in trouble, however, I do hope that your opinions on Mr. Min and Mr. Park haven't changed after you found out their relation to Death Eaters."

     "Oh, of course not!"

     "Good, they're both rather fond of you."

     You nodded, of course they were, they were both your friends.

     "In fact, all seven of those boys are very interested in you." He continued.

     "Well, we're all friends, Professor." You responded.

     "Right," He nodded, "But that's besides the point. I would like to ask you something."

     "What is it, Professor?" You looked at him confused.

     "I implore you, not to go looking into these disappearances. It's too dangerous."

     "But, Professor-"

     Dumbledore held up his hand to cut you off.

     "I cannot allow a student to risk their lives because they got too curious about these disappearances."

     You looked down and sighed.

     "Yes, Professor."

     "If I find out you've been meddling again, I'm afraid there will be greater consequences." He said sternly, "You may leave now."

     You nodded and left the room, followed by Nova.

-

     The next day you woke up and looked out the window, it was snowing. You checked the calendar that one of the other girls hung up on the wall over one of the desks.

     December 25th.

     Your eyes widened and you jumped out of bed. You had completely forgotten that it was Christmas. You put on your slippers and rushed out of the common room to make sure you didn't miss the post that morning. Nova scurried after you, trying to keep up as you rushed down to the great hall, almost tripping down a flight of stairs at one point.

     When you reached the great hall you walked through the doors, not expecting to see seven familiar faces sitting at the Hufflepuff table.

     "Guys!? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be spending Christmas with your families!?" You said rushing over to your seven friends.

     "We decided to send letters to Professor Dumbledore, asking if we could come back to Hogwarts early in order to help with your search and he allowed it." Taehyung said.

     "Yeah, I have a hunch as to were to look next." Jungkook said.

     You all started conversing about what you could do next, quietly of course so that the other people in the Great Hall couldn't hear you. However, Yoongi, Jimin, and Namjoon stayed quiet the whole time.

     Eventually, the three of them got up and started walking out of the room.

     "Where are you guys going?" Taehyung asked. The three boys paused and turned to look at the Gryffindors and the Hufflepuffs.

     "We're not able to keep you from being idiots so we don't want to get involved." Yoongi responded coldly.

     "What do you mean?" Hoseok asked.

     "He means that you guys are going to get yourselves killed and we don't want anything to do with it." Jimin replied.

     "But you guys would be a really good help!" Jin said.

     "We don't care." Namjoon told him, "We don't want to help."

     The three of them turned and left the Great Hall. You looked at the remaining four boys and sighed.

     "Guess we're on our own now." You said.

-

     Later that day you decided to head to Hogsmeade with Hoseok, Jin Taehyung, and Jungkook. You wanted to split up and ask around if they knew anything, of course nothing came out of it.

     You all met back up at The Three Broomsticks and sighed defeatedly as you got into a booth together.

     "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to do this." You said.

     "We can't give up now!" Taehyung said encouragingly.

     "But there's only five of us," Jin started, "Maybe Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon were right..."

     "No! There's got to be something else we can do!" Jungkook exclaimed.

     "Maybe... but I don't think we can do it here." You looked at everyone.

     "What do you mean?" Hoseok asked.

     "Who has the smallest animagus form?" You asked, coming up with an idea. Everyone turned their heads to look at Jungkook.

     "Me? What do you need me to do?" Jungkook asked looking around at everyone.

     "We're going to go snooping." You replied smirking at everyone.

-

     That night you had given Taehyung the Marauder's Map so he could avoid the professors and prefects wandering the halls. Hoseok was able to go wherever after curfew as he was a prefect. You had memorized the paths that the prefects took so you lead Jungkook and Jin to the corridor by Dumbledore's office where you were supposed to meet up with the other two.

     Taehyung said he saw Snape inside Dumbledore's office so you had decided to wait for Snape to leave to send Jungkook into the room.

     You had Jungkook wait outside the door, hidden in the dark while you and the other guys stayed in the dark corridor. The four of you had peeked around the corner watching Jungkook and the door.

     Then the door opened and Snape walked out of the room. Jungkook quickly and quietly snuk behind Snape and went through the door.

     Snape looked around then noticed you and your friends peeking arounstarted heading in your direction.

     "Crap!" You whisper yelled, "Split up!"

     You grabbed one of the boy's wrist and started running off, away from Snape. You ran into a nearby corridor and went into a room, still dragging one of the guys along and locked the door. You turned around to see Jin, right up next to you. Your chest was pressed up to him and you noticed that you were in a really small closet and neither of you could exactly move without knocking something over.

     "Oh," You breathed. You inhaled his cologne, which you only just now noticed it was really strong. But it was probably just the close proximity. You couldn't tell what Jin was feeling as his features were hard to make out through the dark.

     "Uhm," Jin finally spoke, "D - do you think Snape is gone yet?"

     "I'm not sure..." You replied.

     "Lumos." He said quietly and a dim light appeared on the top of his wand. You looked up at his face and he was extremely flushed. You avoided eye contact and awkwardly looked around the room.

     "Look," He mumbled, pointing up at the ceiling with his wand, "Misletoe..."

     You looked up and saw the green plant growing from the ceiling. You and Jin stared at each other for a moment. He closed his eyes and started leaning closer towards you.

     Out of panic you quickly shoved your hand in front of his lips and unlocked the door and opened it, stumbling out of the room. You quickly dashed off and headed towards your common room, completely forgetting about your plan to snoop through Dumbledore's office.

     It's not that you didn't like Jin, you loved him, platonically, of course. You just didn't want to kiss him and risk ruining your friendship with him and the other guys. Of course, Jin was very handsome, and one of your best friends. You had only platonic feelings for him though. Right, only platonic feelings. Like you had only platonic feelings for everyone else. Nothing more, you were all just friends.

♤♧♤♧♤

Hello!

Happy day! I'm in a really good mood! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for next time! Thank youuuuuuuuu!

Lemme know your thoughts too!!

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 405 8
Jeon Jungkook has never had an immensely adventurous life but all of this should change when he starts his first year in Hogwarts and gets introduced...
1.6K 34 8
BTS x Harry Potter AU one shot smut series Have you ever wanted to bang Bangtan all across Hogwarts campus? Yeah, me too. Well now you can. Whether i...
18.7K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
2.3K 217 40
„Just tell me what the fuck is going on! Tell me your secrets!" „If I tell you the truth... you'll wish you never asked.." In where y/n simply fell...