Jeon Doyum Werewolf Transform...

Por kpopimagines19

My 4th bias out of 1the9, Jeon Doyum (I have 4 biases from 1the9) Más

Jeon Doyum Werewolf Transformation (1the9)

43 2 0
Por kpopimagines19

Doyum woke up on the night of the full moon. Feeling strange. He doesn't know what is wrong with him.

He gets to the bathroom and then he remembers what happened as the moonlight reflects on him.

Doyum falls to the ground in pain. He grasps his body and his bones shift and change to fit his wolf form. He tries to get his hands ahold of anything to try and stand up then he looks up at his hands and his nails growing into claws and his hands growing fur.

Doyum's clothes started to rip as the fur grew and the sound of the ripping clothes was all that filled Doyum's wolf ears.

Doyum tried to scream because of this excruciating pain he is experiencing but all that came out his mouth was low growls, moans & groans.

Doyum's face then started to grow into a wolf face. Stretching and elongated.

The transformation took only a few minutes but the pain was finally over but Doyum's secret is that he's a werewolf.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

695K 18K 84
"Keira Akar, Alpha River Colden, banish you from the White Howlers. I never want to see you again." The Earth felt like it was swallowing me whole...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
62.9K 1.5K 20
Celeste and Theo's lives are thrown into chaos when he discovers she's expecting a child just as their war with the Belrose pack commences and her ho...