The Chemistry of Loving You (...

By greatwizard14

I am the famous and great... Luke Fayne Lewis. Well, if your definition of "famous" means you're the center o... More

The Chemistry of Loving You (Romantic Comedy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37 (last chapter)
The Anatomy Of Seducing You (TAOSY)

Chapter 24

21.2K 695 73
By greatwizard14

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 24 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll love it

This chapter is dedicated to 30secondsfromdeath (A. Muse). Great author of Death series. Check it out guys :)

--->  Ethan's house. Play 'Shake it Off' by Taylor Swift

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                                         We pulled another show                                                                                                          

Our doorbell rang as I ran downstairs shouting to my mom I’ll get it. Opening the door to reveal my hot boyfriend in his graphic red long sleeve shirt with top buttons purposely left open showing his muscular chest. He knows it would make me drool so I averted my eyes back to him. We just stared at each other drinking each other presence. I watched his Adam’s apple bobbed when he swallowed looking at me like a predator.

I made sure my outfit would make any guys and girls sworn over me especially my Xan Xan. I wore my black stylish boots, tight white skinny jeans hugging my ass perfectly, an xl black and white muscle shirt hung loosely on my shoulder. The armholes were so low extending almost halfway my sides teasing them with some skin. I chose this shirt because I knew that everytime I’ll move or raise my arm you could see my chest and nipple if you’re looking at my side. Bad dog.

Xander stepped closer with hungry look and before I could kiss him my mom came down greeting Xander. I turned around while mom still walking downstairs and I gave her an annoyed look. Her eyes gazed down at me amusedly and I need to drag Xander out before she teases me in front of him.

I told my mom that Xander and I are dating when I arrived from Union Hill and she said she already knew from the look of my face. I told her everything happened there and I can’t stop blushing how I kissed Xander in the middle of school field. My mom was so happy for me.

“Good evening Anne” Xander said flashing her smile.

“Congrats for winning the Science Fair. Luke told me you did all the work” my mom replied. Xander rubbed his neck shyly then muttered thanks at her.

I kissed my mom to her cheek saying we have to go. She told us to enjoy and gave Xander motherly speech telling to take care of me. Ugh! It’s not like I can’t take care of myself. Xander assured her “I’m gonna take care of him very well” he turned his head at me then winked. I felt my face heat up immediately.

Grabbing him quickly out of the house and closed the door behind us. I was about to open my mouth when he crashed his lips on me. I moaned at the contact of his warm lips igniting every cell in my body on fire. My hands rubbed his chest before sliding up to his neck then locked them. I pulled his face closer kissing him back forcefully.

His tongue slipped inside my mouth massaging my own. My knees turned jelly and I’m thankful his body was supporting me. God! He’s talented tongue was so good and I can’t even comprehend what it can do more. Now, I’m starting to get jealous to all girls he had been.

Xander’s hands were all over me until it found my back pockets and slipping them in then gave my ass a tight squeezed. I moaned loudly and I wrapped my legs around his waist making our crotch brushed torturously. We both groaned and parted away breathing heavily.

Our foreheads touching and his eyes glazed over mine showing nothing but absolute hunger and lust. A shiver ran down my spine and a moan threatened to escape in my throat. I unwrapped my legs then slid down.

“I think we should probably go until I still have control” Xander said.

I nodded my head and we silently get in his car. I checked the time and it’s almost 8 pm. We drove off immediately and we’re out of our street within seconds. The ride was quiet. I stole glance at him and his gripped on the wheel was hard. Xander and I can feel the sexual tension that luring around.

We haven’t do the deed yet cuz we’re still adjusting to our new found interest. Of course we can’t stop kissing and being touchy to each other. We’re still haven’t move from first and second base.  

The quietness is making my eardrum bleed so I took out my phone and play some memory game. After I got bored with Text Twist I decided to play music then connect the cord to his speaker. The beat blasted and Taylor Swift’s shake it off  started playing.

I moved my head and do some crazy moves. Xander looked at me amusedly but joined me anyway.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

 When it comes to the beat I turned my head at him then lip sync the words.

My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake…

We both laughed and do it for the rest of the ride. Being with him is like my new basic needs. I’ve always thought that having boyfriend and dating someone that you just met for few weeks or months ago is better than having a boyfriend who have been your friend and known you before you started dating.

I guess I’m wrong because now I like every second just having his presence. If few months ago and someone told me that we’ll be boyfriends in the future I would laugh at him and tell it’s not gonna happen ever.

Well, look at me now eating my own words and I would still eat it just to be with him. Perhaps the saying that the more you hate the more you love is applicable in our history.

Our hands were entwined and his thumb was rubbing circles soothing and giving a relaxing feeling to me. I turned my gaze out as we entered the private subdivision where Emily’s house is. You can tell all people who live here are upper class families.

Some of the student’s age who lives here goes in our school like Emily or Ethan but most of them went to private school like in JSU or in Wenders Prep. Perhaps because our school is the nearest school from here but there’s still many schools especially in the center of town not far from here. Sometimes public school offers something that private cannot.

We passed the neighborhood until we slow down. Cars are parked outside the big house and we just passed through the open gate and we entered their own private garage where I recognize Ethan’s Lamborghini there. The garage is just by their house side. Upon entering the gate I just had a quick view of Ethan’s exterior house. I’ve never been here and the first thing I saw was the big pool located just in front of their house.

Xander turned off the engine then looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back. He pecked on my lips “Ready?”

“Ready” I answered excitedly.

We got out of the car then Xander led me. The lawn is big and people are scattered around. Stopping in front of Ethan’s house making my mouth gape in awe. Emily’s place can’t stand against this. Maybe this is one of the most beautiful in this village or probably the best. Hmm… I never been to Xander’s place but maybe it’s the same or maybe even better.

It’s modern type with 3 storey. The third floor is like big boxes fused together. Mostly the wall of the house was covered in transparent glass and just looking from outside you can see already the interior through the glasses. The wall color is mixture of black and dirty white showing elegancy.

“His mom is a doctor, neurosurgeon while his dad is one of the board members in our company” Xander muttered beside me.

“That make sense” I said still my eyes wandered around.

There were people which our schoolmates mostly seniors just hanging and drinking near the pool. We passed it walking upstairs to the second level. Two patios are on both sides and already occupied. Heads turning at us as we walk. We turned left where the main double glass door is and Xander pushed it. The music blared from stereos and the lights are slightly dimmed.

We passed the receiving area extending to the living room which in other right side. There are no walls or dividers or even glass doors separating the sections. It’s kind of spacious I must say. There’s a big spiral staircase leading in the third floor.

A family painting caught my eyes which is hanging on the wall. He has two other siblings and I think they’re older. His mother’s features is like Ethan whereas his father has his eyes and hair. Xander tugged me making my attention snapped back.

Sarah, Ethan, Jacob and Jane were there talking. Ethan spotted us and he grinned. We made our way and I noticed some guys and girls checking us out. The music changed into Icona pop’s I love it and everyone turned up on the beat.

“I was thinking you two can’t make it” Ethan greeted.

“We just got sidetrack. Can’t help it” Xander smirked at me. I blushed. Sarah and Jane slowly had a knowing smile.

“Dude I don’t wanna hear your sex life” Ethan grumbled.

My face turned redder. I hugged Xander’s side and he laughed lightly.

“You look sexy as hell in those outfit” Jane hushed.

“He’s finally taking our pointers. Now he can dress without our help” Sarah stated proudly. I rolled my eyes but it’s actually true. Thanks to those fashion girls.

After few chit chat we headed down on a ground floor where the dining and kitchen are. There were some foods on the table. I picked some then popped in my mouth. The boys were talking about cars while the two girls were on my side leaning on the table.

“You know… your shirt is such a turn on” Sarah told me while sipping on her drink.

“Yeah. If Xander didn’t get any of that tonight, I bet other will” Jane added.

“Oh my god! Thanks for the compliment but I’m not planning to do it. I mean we haven’t done it and I’m kinda scared” I said defensively. I turned my head at them then glanced at the boys.

“Right… forgot you still have your v card. It’ll worth the pain” Sarah grinned at me. I gasped at her. These two girls are insane.

“Okay perhaps after tonight, bye bye cherry” Jane motioned a bye kiss. They both stared at each other and had a silent conversation. Oh uh, I hate it. I hate it all. A mischievous smile formed on Sarah’s lips.

I need to get away from these two before anything happens. We’re not clearly talking about my sex life. “Um… I’m gonna fetch something—“ I grinned at them nervously then quickly walk backward.

Before I could turn around Sarah grabbed my arm “Nah, you can do it later. Have some fun Luke”

A cup of drink appeared in my sight. I trailed my eyes from the hand to her face. Jane grinning encouragingly at me. Okay this is bad idea. Really really bad. You know I’m not good with alcohol.

“Come on have a taste. Ya’ know, for winning in Science Fair. After all we’re here to celebrate and have fun” Jane coaxed.

I stared at them back and forth then sighed. “Fine” I took it then looked down.

“Bottoms up” Sarah cheered raising her drink. In count of three we simultaneously brought the cup in our lips. I chugged it in one go. The alcohol burned down in my throat.       

 I made a bitter face about the taste and they just chuckled in my expression. “Can I go now?” I asked them through the music.

“Not yet” Jane told me. I looked at them in disbelief and confusion.

“Now… we dance” Sarah dragged me upstairs. Jane shouted something at the boys. I had a last look at them before they’re out of sight. Xander gave me a permission look or like have fun.

We blended in the crowd of dancing in the living room.  Sarah started swaying her hip and moving her hands. Not after a few seconds Jane was on my back dancing. Sarah shouted at me to move my ass over the loud music. Jane was bouncing up and down with her hands in the air.

I guess they right, I need to loosen up and that’s the reason why I’m here. I begin to move body and synchronizing with the beat of the song. Sarah and Jane smiled. When the music changed into upbeat that’s the time I had fun. We danced there. I don’t know how long we’ve been dancing.

Someone pressed her body on my back, so I looked over my shoulder to see Jane dancing slowly with her hands on my waist. My attention was caught back when Sarah placed her hands around my neck. I looked at her.

“Let’s give them a show. Like old times” She whispered in my ear.

I looked at her questioningly and my head light up when I remembered what she was talking about. She wants a teasing dance like what we did in Emily’s party. I grinned. I’m game.

I started to sway sensually my hip with her. Jane guided my movement as they sandwiched me. Sarah’s hands ran playfully on my exposed arm. I spun her around then placed my right hand on her thigh the rubbed it seductively. I looked around and we’re gathering eyes on us. They have this hunger and envy look. I’m sure boys want my position between my two hot friends while girls want to replace Sarah or Jane. 

It’s really fun to do this and I want more. To give their wildest dream and to perform what they had in their sinful minds. Yeah… I’m such a bad tease dog. We’re now in the center while we do the dirty dance.

I leaned closer on Sarah’s neck and slowly brushed my nose against the smooth flesh while my eyes roomed at the audiences. Sarah arched her body against me giving a light touch on my front. I put my left hand on her waist then ushered her body closer and she willingly grind against me.

Few seconds passed we changed position because I turned around to Jane. She smiled at me. I placed her hands around my neck and I slid my hands on her back. She threw her head back and I felt another hand encircled my waist slowly playing the hem of shirt.

Sarah leisurely lift up my loose big muscle shirt, enough to see my flat taunt abs. She ran erotically her hands on it and I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip to spice up the show even more.

When I opened my eyes, I looked over Jane’s shoulder to see the boys with their mouths open. Xander has the lustful eyes. When our eyes met he gave me an electric spark traveling from him to my body. My body shuddered in response. It’s like he was eating my body the way he look at me.

He stepped toward me without breaking eye contact. I gulped. I looked around and noticed Jane and Sarah were out of sight. Damn! Those two plan this all. I should have seen it.

“What you’re doing?” He asked sternly and controlled tone. It’s kinda hot when he used it. As if he was sexually frustrated hormonal teenager. I bit my lip and his eyes shoot down at it.

“I…I wa—was dancing” I stuttered nervously.

He stepped one more until we’re few inches apart. I looked at him and my eyes zeroed on his full plump lips. I felt a sudden rise in my temperature. My body was craving and demanding to do something.

My eyes snapped back to his “Sorry… didn’t catch that. Or maybe it’s quite loud here… we can talk somewhere else” He offered.

I badly want to kiss him right now right here. I can’t open my mouth and make a sound and say yes. But I don’t want to sound eager or something. I don’t even know if he was asking me in not sexual way because that would be so embarrassing. I nodded my head and keep my façade so I’m safe from humiliation.

He stuck his hand out and I took it. We made out of the crowd and I thought he’ll lead me outside for air but we made to the spiral staircase. I was curious enough to explore the house or perhaps I’m just using it for excuse and I’m excited like him what’s waiting for us there.

Stop it! You horn dog. We’ll just talk. Okay. I’m slightly nervous. No, I’m nervous… nervous as hell. The staircase is shiny leading to the third floor where the rooms are there. A small square common room that looks like mini living room with sofas and flat screen tv hang on the glass wall will greet you right after you walk from staircase.

There are left and right corridors leading to the bedrooms. We headed to the left hall. There are 4 or5 people around the dark corridor and we passed a couple making out. The left wall is solid concrete however the right wall is transparent glass which I noticed while ago from outside. You can see people around down by the pool from here.

I didn’t notice that we stopped until I bumped on him. He opened the door on left wall and we stepped inside. He opened the lights showing the large beautiful room. My eyes roamed and there’s a queen size bed on the edge of right corner. The wall on the bedside is glass giving a perfect view of the night outside while on the headboard is a concrete separating from next room.

The room is kind of in the posterior part of the house so no one in the dark outside unlike the rooms opposite from here, you can see all people down on the lawn and pool if you were there, they can looked up at you unless there’s curtains that will block your room.

I stepped and peeked on the glass. I lift my head up to see the night clear sky plastered with twinkling stars. A creaking sound of closing door made me turn around. I swallowed and glanced on the desk beside me. Framed pictures of a guy in different events, it’s the guy that I saw in painting down in the living room.

“This room is Ethan’s older brother Ryan” He told me. I nodded my head in response. I started shifting my weight rocking from foot to foot.

Xander slowly step forward and I felt my body heat up accompanied by quickening of my heartbeat. I swallowed the lump in my mouth then cleared my throat.

“Sarah and Jane planned all of that. I don’t know what they thinking. I just go with them and—“ I started rambling. He raised an eyebrow and he was amused the way I was defending myself. 

He was few inches apart when I finished babbling. My hazel brown eyes stared at his sky blue ones. “I lost my last self-restraint when you pulled that show” He said huskily with his eyes fully dilated. My eyes fell on his soft plump lips. 

My breathing hitched and I opened my mouth but came crashing with his.

_ _ _ _ __ __ _  _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _  __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __  

Comment and Vote if you love this book ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 17 33
I'm just your average nerdy 17 year old girl, Jordan Peace. Well not really.. I have to go home everyday to a drunk man you'd call my father. He beat...
117K 3.8K 11
[Warning! Not edited!] We just got the news, that five people from our class would be allowed to have an exchange student come over from England. I w...
222K 4.7K 18
My parents call me a disappointment... my brother calls me a slut... The pack members make fun of my figure... I feel like I don't belong... until th...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...