Years Like No Other || (BTS X...

By trashburger

Hogwarts holds many secrets, so do the students. Plenty of students have caused issues, but many students sho... More

Background
Introductions
1 - Jealousy
2 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 1
3 - A Slytherin and a Gryffindor - Part 2
4 - Where's Jimin?
5 - New Friends
6 - Thankful
7 - Eavesdropping
9 - Jungkook's Heart
10 - Animagus
11 - You-Know-Who
12 - Christmas - Part 1
13 - Christmas - Part 2
14 - Confession
15 - Sharing Secrets
16 - Flight
17 - Mother and Father
18 - Followed
19 - Feelings
20 - The Journey's End
Ask Questions!
Thank You!
A/N
A/N (2)
Stars Preview
A/N ×3 (Sorry about all the A/Ns)
Stars Sneak Peak
Published!
Thank You ×2
Lost At Sea Rewritten Published
Years Like No Other Year 2 Published!

8 - Quidditch

3.4K 148 35
By trashburger

     When you awoke you felt cold. It was dark with small candles on the beside tables in the infirmary. It was empty aside from your friends all sleeping in different beds nearby.

     You attempted to recall the events at the Shrieking Shack, but you barely remembered anything. Then you heard hasty footsteps and the clicking of heels on the floor and you quickly closed you eyes again, pretending to sleep.

     You heard the doors to the infirmary creak open as three sets of footsteps walked into the room.

     "How could this have happened?" You recognized Professor McGonagall's shrill voice as she paused in the center of the room, "Seven students attacked in the Shrieking Shack by dementors! Do you have any idea how terrible that sounds, Albus!?"

     "Calm down, Minerva. Besides the children are fine, none of them were killed or severely injured, thanks to Mr. Park." Dumbledore said to McGonagall.

     That's right! Jimin was there, he saved you!

     "But still!" McGonagall pressed, "Couldn't this be considered a sign?"

     "A sign? Whatever do you mean?" Dumbledore replied. McGonagall huffed,

     "A sign that the Dark Lord is back."  You heard a third voice chime in. Of course, it was none other than Professor Snape.

     "It could be, or it could be some sort of warning from the ministry."

     "Why would the minister attack students to send a message!?" McGonagall exclaimed.

     "Minerva's right, Dumbledore." Snape responded.

     "How so?" Dumbledore replied.

     "While the minster makes," Snape paused, "Questionable decisions. He doesn't completely lack common sense."

     "I suppose so," Dumbledore concluded.

     "I think it's more likely to be some sort of warning from the Dark Lord." Snape continued.

     "But You-Know-Who is dead!" McGonagall said, "Harry Potter killed him that night a Godric's Hollow."

     "You know that Voldemort will be back one day, Minerva." Dumbledore responded. McGonagall sighed, "Now, let's leave them to rest."

     You heard them all walk out of the room and the door closed.

     Was You-Know-Who coming back?

-

     The next day you were in your Defense Against the Dark Arts class, letting your mind wander. The professor spoke in their usual, monotone voice, as they taught the class.

     You had a combined class with other Slytherin fifth years, so Jimin was in your class as well. But since you has assigned seats, you were across the room from him. Not that he would talk to you anyways.

     After the period ended you grabbed your books and quickly rushed over to Jimin before he could leave.

     "We need to talk," You said, but he ignored you and started walking out of the classroom. You glared at him then put your books down and grabbed his wrist.

      "Please, Jimin." You pleaded. Jimin turned back to you and sighed.

     "Fine," He said, "But not here."

     You both grabbed your things and walked out of the room and headed to an empty corridor. You set your books on the floor then looked at each other.

     "Well," Jimin spoke, "What do you want to know first?"

     "Why were you in the forest that night?" You asked. Jimin sighed.

     "You know how I really like studying transfiguration?" You nodded, "Well, Professor McGonagall asked if I wanted to further study transfiguration. So, she taught me how to become an animagus."

     "You didn't...?" He nodded,

     "I did. She asked at the end of school last year. So I did the process over the summer."

     "Why didn't you tell me?"

     "I wanted it to be just a me thing."

     "A you thing!? This is a big deal and you didn't even think to mention it! How long have you even been an animagus!?"

     "I completed the transformation before the school year started."

     You glared at him. He hid this huge thing from you for months!

     "Well, why were you out in the forest then?"

     "I was wandering around in my animagus form with Chippie and I thought I saw something. Then it attacked me and I guess I blacked out than transformed back into a human."

     "Okay, then, why did you start avoiding me after you started going back to classes?"

     "After I saw you with your new friends I thought you didn't need me anymore..."

     "What!?"

     "I just thought that you didn't want to be friends with me..."

     "I would never replace you! In fact, no one could ever replace you! And no one could ever replace my other friends either!" Jimin stayed silent and looked down, "I was waiting for you to apologize for lying. And I wanted you to start hanging out with all of us together."

     "Really...?" He asked, looking up at you.

     "Of course!" You responded, then wrapping your arms around him in a tight hug. He hugged you back and you smiled.

     "I'm sorry," Jimin said, "Thank you for being my friend."

     "I forgive you, and theres no need to thank me."

-

     A few days later, you had your next quidditch game of the year. And it was Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff.

     After you and Jimin made up, he started sitting at the Hufflepuff table with your new friends, and he had befriended all of them as well. That morning you walked into the dining hall with Jin and Jungkook. Both you and Jungkook had your red and gold striped sweaters for quidditch. The others wore the normal robes, except for Hoseok, who had on his yellow and black striped sweater.

     "Morning," Namjoon greeted you, Jin, and Jungkook as you sat down next to Jimin with Jungkook on your other side. You nodded at Namjoon in response.

     "So, who are you guys voting for then?" Jungkook asked.

     "Obviously Gryffindor." Jin said.

     "We knew that you'd be voting for your own house dummy." You said, rolling your eyes, and Jimin chuckled.

     "I'm hoping Gryffindor wins." Yoongi told the group. Hoseok gasped at him dramatically, "Sorry, Hoseok."

     "Hmph." Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest.

     "I'll be voting for Gryffindor as well," Namjoon said, "I've got a feeling Gryffindor will win today."

     Hoseok rolled his eyes.

     "Gryffindor's got this in the bag." Jimin chimed in.

     "Whatever, Taehyung, you're voting for Hufflepuff, right?" Hoseok asked his housemate.

     "Nah, I've got my faith in Gryffindor." Taehyung replied. Everyone's jaws dropped at his response, "What?"

     "I just wasn't expecting you, out of everyone, to want Gryffindor to win." You said, and everyone else agreed. Taehyung shrugged,

     "I just think the Gryffindor team is better than the Hufflepuff team this year." He said.

     "Hmmm," Namjoon began, "Alright." Taehyung shrugged again.

-

     After breakfast, you Jungkook, and Hoseok headed off to get ready for the match. Once you were ready you stood in the entrance  to the Quidditch pitch, with your old broom in your hand, standing next to Jungkook.

     "You excited?" Jungkook asked, his eyes on the field as Madame Hooch said the rules of quidditch.

     "Of course! We haven't lost a match to Hufflepuff since you joined the team, so we've got this." You replied. Jungkook chuckled in response, as you both mounted your brooms.

     Then, Madame Hooch threw the quaffle into the air. Both teams kicked off the ground and quickly flew to their positions. The bludgers were released into the air, then the golden snitch, soon after.

     One of your chasers quickly snatched up the quaffle and flew towards the Hufflepuff goal posts, followed by the two other Gryffindor chasers. You stayed in front of the center goal post, waiting to get into action. Jungkook and the other beaters looked out for the bludgers. And the seekers kept their eye out for the snitch.

-

     Later in the game Hufflepuff took the lead. Gryffindor with 50 points and Hufflepuff with 100 points.

     You watched, frustrated, as the Gryffindor chasers headed towards the Hufflepuff goal posts, Hoseok and another Hufflepuff chaser flanked Angelica who had the quaffle. Hoseok managed to intercept a pass between two of your chasers. Then, Hoseok quickly turned and started flying towards your goal posts.

     You prepared yourself to maneuver and defend your goals. Then, you saw a Hufflepuff beater fly near your goal posts out of the corner of your eye. You ignored it then noticed them hit a bludger directly at you. Your eyes widened and it felt like time slowed down.

     You quickly analyzed the situation, you had to defend the goal, while also avoiding the bludger, but how? Jungkook was too far away, but he was going as fast as he could towards you. Your other beater then hit a bludger towards you. He saw where he hit the bludger and his eyes widened when he realized he hit it at you. It was an accident.

     Now, there was two bludgers speeding towards you, plus Hoseok flying to make a goal. You had to evade both the bludgers and defend the goals. Then you had a plan.

     Just before Hoseok threw the quaffle at one of the goal posts, you flew towards where he was gonna shoot. Evading one of the bludgers and blocking his shot, then the other bludger was too close for you to fly out of the way, but Jungkook was close too.

     You leaped off your broom.

     Jungkook quickly flew by, and you landed on his broom, behind him, making the broom become a little unstable. You turned to look for your broom again, but you saw the broken remains of it fall to bottom of the pitch after being hit by a bludger.

     "Charlie Weasley has caught the snitch!" The commentator said over the speaker, "Gryffindor wins!"

     Both you and Jungkook looked around then saw your seeker triumphantly holding the snitch in his hand.

     You and Jungkook cheered, as did the rest of your team and the people that had been voting for Gryffindor to win.

-

     After the match Bill Weasley decided to throw a party in the Gryffindor common room for the quidditch team, specifically his brother.

     You, Jin, and Jungkook had been snacking on different foods and talking when Jungkook suddenly stopped talking. You and Jin looked at him confused then you noticed that he was staring off at something so you followed his gaze.

     You saw Angelica and Bill making out on one of the sofas by the fireplace. You knew Jungkook had been crushing on Angelica since he met her, and you also knew he hated Bill after he and his friends picked on you for being friends with Jimin.

     Jungkook quickly stomped off towards the boys dormitory and you were about to follow him when Jin grabbed you hand.

     "He needs time to cool off," He said, "Let's let him be for now."

     You sighed and nodded.

♤♧♤♧♤

Hello!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

So, for this chapter, I had to go back and read the old ones because it's been so long that I completely forgot what had happened. :')

Anyways, thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 217 40
„Just tell me what the fuck is going on! Tell me your secrets!" „If I tell you the truth... you'll wish you never asked.." In where y/n simply fell...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
188K 6.7K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...