The 100 Imagines

By MultiFandomImagines8

This is a collection of The 100 drabbles, imagines, one shots and headcanons that I wrote on Tumblr More

G1 (Bellamy Blake)
G2 (Bellamy Blake)
G4 (Bellamy Blake)
G5 (Bellamy Blake)
By The Waterfall (Bellamy Blake)

G3 (Bellamy Blake)

181 4 0
By MultiFandomImagines8

"So the two of you decided to go and meet the grounders without telling anyone! What if something happened to you?" Bellamy was pissed at you and Lincoln.

"We're here, aren't we?" You replied.

"Right now you are, but what if you weren't? What if they killed you or took you hostage? Now, Lincoln could've gotten away with it. He is a grounder, he has their tattoos, speaks their language and knows their tradition. You don't! We are at war, Y/n! And I can't lose you" Bellamy lectured.

"You're right. I'm sorry! My decision might've been a bit reckless but you won't lose me, I promise" you hugged him tightly.

"... I'll be outside" Lincoln spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
203K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
991K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...