Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

10. Green signal.

20.1K 1.1K 109
By love_angell20

Hi people 🙋

How are you all?

So... from this chapter you will get to see romance next most of the chapters.😍😍

**************

Hana's POV

I went to kitchen after talking to fathima and Riya aapi. They were also happy after hearing that maan was ready to give this marriage a chance. I know i lied to them. And I was feeling bad for that. But I didn't have a choice, for maan sake I had to do this.

"Hana.. Riya told me that rahmaan is ready to give this marriage a chance" marzi aapi asked as she stepped inside the kitchen.

"Yes aapi"

"He told you?" She asked suspiciously. And I nodded.

"Yes aapi.. he told me"

"But Hana still... I can't believed. After what he said that day I was sure that he was never going to accept this marriage. Then suddenly what happened?" She asked. Looking straight at me. I knew my aapi very well.. she was hard to handle. She always full fill mother's duty toward me.. a mother who always want their children to be happy. If my mama was alive then she might behaved like marzi aapi.. I can see my mama in her.. even they look like same.

I looked at her and sighed before opening my mouth to say something.

"Aapi he realised his mistake.. he came to me and apologized to me and he even promised me that he will never think about divorce. Is not that enough?" Aapi didn't say anything for sometime. She seems like she was in deep thoughts.

"Yeah that's the point.. 3 days ago he wanted divorced. And now suddenly he realised his mistake and promise you that he will never going to think about divorce. Even he is ready to give this marriage a chance. I can't believe him Hana"

"But I believe him. And I don't care what other people think about him" I said harshly.

"Hana I am your sister.. and you know I always want your happiness. I don't want you to break. He..." Aapi was saying but I cut her off.

"Aapi please.. he is my happiness and he will never break me.. he will never hurt me intentionally.. I know maan doesn't love me. but he thinks me as his friend and that enough for me.. so stop this" I said rising my voice. I can see hurt in my aapi's eyes but I can't heard anything against maan.

"I just want you to be careful" aapi said looking down. And now I felt really bad. I shouldn't talked to her like this. I knew she only wanted my happiness. That's why she doubted on maan. She think my love for him was going to hurt me.. Maan was going to hurt me.. but I know my maan will never hurt me. I sighed and held aapi's hand.

"Aapi I am sorry.. I didn't meant to hurt you. But aapi I love him.. I can't hear anything against him. Please don't think him as bad guy. He just need time aapi. For me, please give him a chance. Please ignore his behaviour for sometime." I pleaded her with my now tear filled eyes. She sighed and smiled.

"For you, I will try my best to ignore that idiot' mistakes" she said with smiled. I chuckled and hugged her.

"What are you both doing here?" Riya aapi asked as she came to us.

"We are practicing a dance.. do you wanna join?" marzi aapi said with fake excitement.

"Hahaha.. very funny" Riya aapi said rolling her eyes at marzi aapi.

Marzi aapi laughed a little. And I just smiled at Riya aapi's annoying face.

"Now tell me what your doing?" She asked again.

"Wahi Jo tumhe Karna Chahiye. Par ham kar rahe hai(that's what you should do but we are doing) preparing dinner for lazy People like you"

"Oh hello! What you mean by lazy People?"

"Or Nahi to kya. Look I am guest here in fact I am pregnant guest here, you should pampered me but here I am doing all the work" marzi aapi said making very fake tired face. And wiping fake sweat on her forehead.

"Liar.. I can see who is doing all the work here" Riya aapi said Looking at me. I was just smiling on there cute little fight.

"So what..? she is my sister. She doing or i, it's a same thing" marzi aapi said rolling her eyes and grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Yes! indeed she's your sister.. but don't forget she is daughter in law in this house too... So it's her responsibilities to take care of our guests" riya aapi stated proudly. Like she won a war against marzi aapi.

"Oh just shut up.. don't take advantage of my little sister" marzi aapi glared at Riya aapi.

"marzi you..."

"Oh Allah please stop it both of you" I cut of riya aapi.

"And Riya aapi.. I am preparing chicken biryani for dinner" I said and started my work

"Ok I'll help you..and you pregnant guest.. you can go and rest."

"Yeah I am going.. but don't let my sister do all work.. you lazy girl" marzi aapi said and went out.

"Uggh.. she's so annoying" Riya aapi said irritatedly. I chuckled.

******

Author's POV

After dinner. They all were seated on living room chatting gossiping. Rahmaan was lying on sofa while his head was placed on his mother's lap. They all forgive him. And now happily spending time with each other after 3 days.

Rahmaan couldn't help but thanks Hana in his heart. he knew that it all possible because of hana. At the same time he was despise her because he think Hana was more important for his family than him.

"I am so happy to know that your giving this marriage a chance" shabana said caressing his hair. He didn't say anything just gave his mother a fake wide smiled. And looked at Hana who was busy with fathima looking at her mobile.

"Ok I am going.. my classes are starting tomorrow. So I have to prepare" Hana said to fathima and stood up to leave.

"Hana wait." Rahmaan called her when she walked toward upstairs. She turned to looked at him. He jumped out off sofa and went toward her.

"From tomorrow on I will take you to your collage and also pick you up from there" he announced with his bright fake smiled. Hana was looking at him with wide eyes in fact everyone was looking at him with surprised.

"You okay with it right?" He asked holding her hands still smiling. And Hana felt her heart jumped up with happiness.

"Yes" she answered nodding her head smilingly. Everyone was happy to see rahmaan was like this.

"Aww that so cute" fathima said Hana cheeks heated up and she silently walked to her room.

"I am always cute. Haina(am I not) mama?"he asked and again lay down on sofa placing his head on his mother's lap. And shabana nodded smiling widely at him. While fathima huffed rolling her eyes.

It's going to be too much fun hana.

He thought and give his mother a charming smiled.

*********

Hana's POV

I woke up at morning and started my daily routine. While my bright smiled didn't leave my face since last night. I was really happy when maan told me that he will drop me and pick me up from my college. And now I was going to spend my 25 minutes every morning with him alone. I was so happy and excited.

I came out off my room and went to dining table. I saw mama setting the table. I went to help her.

After sometime everyone came to dining table. But maan didn't came. They all seated and started their breakfast. While I was standing there waiting for him.

"Hana why are you standing there. Sit and have breakfast. And shabana don't let her go without having breakfast" Baba said to mama firmly.

"Okay Baba I will." I said with small smiled. And again looked at his room's closed door.

"Where is maan?" Baba asked

"You know na he didn't wake up early in the morning" mama said serving Baba his breakfast.

"Go and wake him up. He said yesterday he is going to drop hana to her college. How can he be so careless" Baba said little angry.

"It's okay Baba.. I can go with kareem chacha" I said smilingly trying to erase Baba' little anger.

"No! He told you that he will drop you then he have to" Baba said sternly.

"Yah Allah how can I forgot. It's my fault.. he told me to wake him up before going to his room" mama said palming her forehead.

"I should wake him up" mama said standing up to leave.

"Mama you sit. And have your breakfast. Hana can wake him up. Can you hana?" Fathima aapi asked with small smirked.

"Yeah.. we all start our breakfast.. you didn't start yet.. so you go and wake him up or else you will be late" said Riya aapi. And I nodded before going to his room.

I knocked on his door for sometime but no response. So I just entered. I saw him sleeping peacefully. I went to him and stood there for few seconds. Then I called him.

"Maan" no response.

"Maan" again no response.

"Maan" again.

"Maan" my voice was little louder this time But to no avail. I sighed and went closer to his ear.

"Maaan" I called his name... No! I shouted his name.

He startled hearing my shout close to his ears. And next moment he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him I collided with his chest.

"What the hell!? He shouted. And I immediately looked up at him.

"Why are you shouting?" He asked looking at me.. no! glaring at me.

"Umm.. I.. I was trying to wake you up.. but you were sleeping like you didn't sleep for years. Many times I called you but you didn't even stirred. So I thought you can't hear my voice in your sleep so I just called you little louder." I said hurriedly what came my mouth.

"Little louder?? You shouted idiot" yelled angrily. "Sorry maan" I said and looked down only to realised that I was still on his chest. And now I felt his hands on my waists. My eyes widened. My breath and heart beats become faster. I looked at him and saw him already looking at me. I tried to get up but he held me firmly.

"Why you came? " He asked this time little softly.

"Um... I came to wake you up" I replied in low tone.

"By now.. i know you came to wake me up. But I am asking.. why your waking me up at this early?" he was asking me like asking something to child. I bit my lip.

"Errmm.. yesterday you...umm.. you said that.." I trailed off

"What Hana?" He whispered and I looked up to see him looking at my lips. My heart skipped it's beat when I saw intense looked in his eyes.

"You said that..um...you will drop me to my college" I said Looking down at his neck. My hair spread all over my face.

And he just hummed in response. He slowly pushed my hair strands behind my ears. And I held my breath.

"You smell so good" he whispered out of nowhere closing his eyes and came closer to my neck. My eyes widened as he snuggled his face in my neck inhaling deeply and i felt goosebumps rising all over my body. My breath hitched.

"Maan" I breathed out and close my eyes as I felt his lips on my jaw.

"Hana rahmaan" we heard marzi aapi's voice and came to our sense. And i hurriedly stood up. He also stood up as marzi aapi step in.

"You both didn't came out... so..uh.. I thought to called you" aapi said and I feel her voice little nervous. I wondered if if she saw us like this.

"Umm.. I was about to..."

"Hana you go. I'll came" maan interrupted me. And I was thank full to him for that. Because I didn't know what to say. I nodded without looking up at him and walked out from there.

"Where is he?" Mama asked as she saw me coming.

"He is coming" I said and sat on table waiting for him.

******

After breakfast we left for my college. He drove silently. neither of us talked. I felt maan was little nervous. He didn't make eye contact and don't like this.

As we reached maan stopped the car and clear his throat. Before saying something.

"Umm....uh.. Hana... erm...what happened in my room..I... I am so..." He looked tensed. Maybe he think he did wrong touching me. But no! he has a right. I just wanted him to know that.. so that's why I didn't let him finished that sentence.

"No maan.. you don't have to... You didn't did anything wrong" I said with shy smiled. And jumped out of the car. Smilingly. I went toward my college.

********

Rahmaan's POV

I was little surprised by her statement. I thought she was feeling bad after what I did this morning but no. Looking at her that blushed and shy smiled make me believed that she didn't mind me touching her kissing her.

Oh yess! idiot she loves you. So obviously she didn't mind.

But I didn't wanted to touched her or kissed. I don't know what had happened that moment. When she lied on my chest... I mean i held her there. I don't know what had gotten into me that I snuggled into her neck. And I had to admit that was a nice feeling. And I wanted to feel her again but I thought she would mind but no. She just gave me a green signal.

'Your such beautiful girl hana. And thank you for giving me a green signal. Until I divorce you.. I mean.. until you ask me for divorce. I will love to have fun with you. My dear wife'

I muttered to myself and drove back to home. With smirked plastered on my face and lovely thoughts for my so called beautiful wife.

************

How was it?

Are you guys happy that Hana gave him green signal?
I don't think so 😂😂

Please guys vote and comments and let me know what you think.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
567K 16.4K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
192K 17.5K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...