gay ninjago porn

By rockhardcole

I fucking hate cartoons I'm glad ninjago masters of spinjitzu is just gay porn More

gay
fresh balls
elegant ejaculation
hentai
twisted testicles
no homo :(
dareth has tinder? 😳
djndnsnd
updated,, six years later

apple bottom jeans

1K 10 2
By rockhardcole

By the time Cole found the whereabouts of the club it was fast approaching 9pm. Perfect.
Now he was standing outside the abandoned station doors, hesitating.

He hadn't heard from Hooper in years, and he was so unsure of how this was going to go. But he needed guidance and help. He couldn't turn to anyone else, he didn't know who else to turn to.

Cole took a deep breath and pressed his hands against the doors, pushing them open, stepping inside, letting them shut behind him.
It was extremely dark apart for a singular dimming bulb, but Cole could see steps in front of him leading down. He walked down them slowly. He'd never been to a gay club, so he was unsure of what to expect. However, he was pretty sure he could here music.

Cole finally reached the bottom, the music slightly louder as he now stood outside a heavy door which he opened with ease.

Instantly, he was hit with all the colours of the rainbow, flashing everywhere, and loud thumping music.
When he could finally open his eyes after being blinded Cole was amazed at what he saw, gawking.
There was a large bar serving a range of men— from twinks to bears.

in the corner was a bunch of sofas occupied by lap dancers and strippers.

In another was a group of men sniffing drugs off each others dicks.

and right smack in the middle was row of poles with, well, pole dancers, having money thrown at them.

Cole needed to relax first and so naturally drifted over to the bar, sitting down and ordering a rainbow coloured tropical cocktail. He downed it all in one go and got up, stumbling slightly.
That had been quite a strong drink.

He went over to the pole dancers, standing with his hands in his pockets, watching them bust down, succumbing to the thudding music.
Only then did he was realise what song was playing.

shawty had them apple bottom jeans boots with the fur
the whole club was looking at her

The song brought back a memory he wanted to keep tucked at the back of his brain.
Because it was the very song he was singing along to when his father burst into his room, confronting him about having had sex with Mr Hooper— which he'd found out about— and resulted in Cole getting thrown out of the house.

Suddenly he was pulled out of his thoughts again by loud voices right next to him.

"Bitch, you got ze dollar? Open your wallet!"

A pole dancer had come down and was now prodding his finger at a man who obviously hadn't payed up. The dancer was tall and lanky, wearing bright blue stilettos, glittery black fishnet tights and a blue one piece, buckles and straps attached to it. He also had long ginger straight hair which covered his face, preventing Cole from seeing it.

The man fumbled with his wallet, opening it and tentatively showing it to the dancer. He flicked his long hair with his blue fake nails and stuck them into the wallet, pulling out a dollar. Only did he then give the man a smile and turn around, giving Cole a clear view of his face.

It was him. He didn't have a beard anymore and he didn't look a day over 60, but undoubtedly it was his precious Zeke.

Without thinking, Cole stepped forward and pulled on Hooper's arm.

Ezekiel was about to pull his arm away when he realised it was Cole. His eyes widened with joy and he instantly pulled the male into his chest, kissing his head.

"Oh, my preciouz Cole, zweetheart!" Ezekiel pulled away, tears streaming in his eyes. Cole reached up and wiped them away gently, planting a kiss on Hooper's cheek.

"I've missed you so much, Zeke." Cole whispered softly.

"So have i. Let's go talk somewhere a bit more private, ya?" Hooper smiled, holding Cole's hands and leading him to the private rooms.

For once in the longest time ever, Cole felt at peace and content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...