Becoming His Male Empress (Bx...

By iLyna_chAn

SECOND CHANCES, I didn't believe in it, I have never been known to the world, I was born disfigured, useless... More

Author's VERY Important Note/ NEWS ON THE UPCOMING COMIC
1 - Cursed Life
2 - It Feels Like A Dream
3 - Alive
4 - My End And My Beginning
5 - Found
6 - A New place
7 - Empress Elect- Part 1
8 - Empress Elect- Part 2
9 - Urgent Need- Part 1
10 - Urgent Need- Part 2
11 - Ballot Pick- Part 1
12 - Ballot Pick- Part 2
13 - The Palace And The Imperial Palace
14 - Main Palace- Part 1
15 - Main Palace- Part 2
Character Profile
16 - Main Palace -Part 3
17 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT1
18 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT2
19 - Paying A Debt - Part 1
20 - Paying A Debt - Part 2
21 - Paying A Debt - Part 3
22 -Acting Dumb
23- Enraged Fang Mu
24- Doesn't Know Any Sleazy Bitch
25- Not Her Day
26- Cutivation Technique PT 1
27- Cutivation Technique PT 2
28- Don't Ever Forget Those Words
29- The Block Head Pair
30- Piercing Tornado Dance
31 - Are You Crazy
32 - To Kill Or Not To Kill
33 - Run Away With Me
34- I Am All Yours Yuer
35- Esteemed Shifu
36- Hard Times
37- Hellish Training
38- Master And Disciple Relationship
39- In The Dead Of The Night
40- Sparing Part 1
41- Sparing Part 2
42 - Speak
43- Bitter Memories Part 1
44- Bitter Memories Part 2
45- Feeling Regretful
46- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 1
47- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 2
48 - So Nosy
49- Leaving The Manor
50- Real Men Don't Cry
51- Jealous Of Oneself
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
52- First Opponent Wang Xiu
53- The Battle-What The Hell Just Happen?
54- Empress Elect Lei Yue Vs Young Mistress Wang Xiu ( New 58)
55- Disturbance At The Lei's Manor
56- The Emperor's Grace
57- What's With The Warm Welcome
58- Fairytale Phoenix Palace
59- Liang Na And The Lei Family Fantasies Part 1
60- Liang Na And The Lei's Fantasy Part 2
61- Eating Vinegar, A Tremendous Amount Of Vinegar
62- Wronged
63- The Story Behind The Ring
64- Making Pills
65- Land Of Ascension
GREAT NEW
66- Insidious Scheme Part 1
67. Insidious Schemes PART 2
68- An Unexpected Encounter
69- Ravishing His Love Part 1
70- Ravishing His Love Part 2
71- Hey Wifey, Is This How You Treat Your Hubby?
72- Please Use My Life to Appease Your Wrath
73- Let Zhen Reward You
74- Be Pleased,You Are the First and Last Person...
75- Your Majesty, This Is Wrong (New 86>>>)
76- The Announcement of a Marriage Ceremony (New 87>>)
77-Big Surprise (88>>>)
78- I Don't Think It's Lu Han's Fault (New 90>>)
79- A Mysterious Man( Read 80-92>>>)
80- Big Pervert ( Please Read 81-94>>)
81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World(Please Read 82-95)
82- Liang Na's promise (Read 83-97>>)
83- Intruder (Please Read Chap. 84-99>>)
84- You Are All Under Arrest (Please Read 85- 100)
85-The Second Competitor (New Chap 86-101>>)
86- Hello Cherry Pie (Read 87-102>>>)
87- A Visit to the Eastern Palace Treasury (Read 88- Exclusive Chap 103>>>)
PLEASE READ Exclusive Chapter 103- Revelation
88- Eastern Palace Treasury ( New Chap 104,105>>)
89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)
90- My Beloved Emperor (New Chap. 107>>)
91- Two Special Items (NEW CHAP. 108>>)
93- Kick Some Ass (New Chap. 110>>>)
94- Cheating Is Not Allowed (READ 114>>)
95- No One Saw Jiang Coming (Read 96-116>)
96- I Give Up (Read 97-117>>)
97- Déjà vu ( Read More 98-118)
Chapter 98- Nosebleed [Read 99-119>>]
Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen (New Chap 120 >>)

92- Out Of The Blue (New Chap. 109>>>)

12.6K 627 46
By iLyna_chAn

To get the full chapter 93-109 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 109 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to the play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan, THANKS.

THANKS FOR READING

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

At some point in time, Jiang became super excited about the two special items he got in preparation for the emperor's upcoming birthday celebration and couldn't wait to learn more about them.

92- Out Of The Blue

Jiang and Han Sheng went back to the western wing courtyard of the emperor's Huang palace that had been detached from its main building once they were done celebrating the spirit mana stones Jiang had earned from the auction, on the other hand, Lu Han disappeared into the shadows of the night to continue protecting Jiang from the dark and perhaps to secretly spy on Han Sheng activates whenever he could while Fang Mu chose to escort Chen back to the no difference pavilion branch at the main palace.

Jiang didn't waste any time once he got back to his temporary dwelling place he immediately began to make plans on how best to increase his cultivation level at a short period of time, he was at the fifth rank of the spirit expert realm and knew that his next opponent which he will be due to fighting was at the expert realm but he couldn't remember the rank this opponent was in, Jiang's current level was a huge step behind the princess of the subordinate country he will be fighting and he comprehended the fact that if his level didn't make any kind of improvement then his chances of winning his next battle was very slim.

After much thinking and planning, Jiang decided he will concoct a special kind of cultivation lotion he had read about in one of the books he found on the shelves of his heavenly golden defying space when he had first discovered the space within him, but at that time Jiang didn't think he had any business knowing too much about the special lotion because this particular lotion could only be used when a cultivator reached a certain level which Jiang just so happened to reach.

Jiang didn't immediately want to dive into making this lotion when he had just reached the fifth rank of the spirit expert realm because then his cultivation level wasn't very stable but now that wasn't the case since Jiang had stabilized his cultivation a while back.

Recently Jiang didn't need to always send his spirit form into the heavenly golden defying space when he wanted to visit the place so this time he used his body to immediately enter his space, he totally ignored Hua Jingshen who was now awake and busy watering the medicinal herbs garden and went straight to the house inside the space where medicinal herbs were stored, once there he picked up what he needed and then went over to the platform near the medicinal garden, Jiang sat in front of the heavenly jade cauldron and instantly got to work on the special lotion.

The lotion was called 'Furious Leveling', Jiang thought the name of the lotion was super lame but as long as it did what was described in the book he read then he didn't care even if it was called 'farting'.

According to the book after putting the lotion in hot water and cultivating within said water for ten days Jiang's cultivation level will receive some growth.

Jiang believed that the growth mentioned in the book might not be as stunning as what he experiences after cultivating with the emperor; however, it was good enough for him, a the very least it will better his chances in his next battle a bit which he planned on putting his all to win.

Jiang spent a good hour throwing one herb after another into the heavenly jade cauldron before he finally stopped, then he waited and watched as those herbs gradually turned into a bluish-green liquid substance, Jiang looked at the liquid curiously, he was proud of himself because he really had a knack for been an alchemist even if a great part of his continuous success was because of the cauldron and fire he used, one still had to have a certain infirmity with alchemy to be able to succeed this much.

Jiang scooped the liquid lotion he had just concocted into a small container and then quickly stepped out of the heavenly golden defying space; he then called for Han Sheng and instructed him to bring a bowl with steaming hot water big enough to contain his body into his bedchambers.

Once this was done Jiang sent Han Sheng out and requested not to be disturbed, he poured the bluish-green lotion inside the hot water and in doing so the water began to bubble hot as if fire was ignited underneath it to keep it boiling which wasn't the case, Jiang didn't waste any time after seeing this happens he instantly peeled off his robes and stepped into the boiling water with great difficulty and he clenched his teeth in pain once his skin touched the hot water, if this was the price he had to pay to obtain the strength he needed then Jiang wouldn't mind doing this over and over again despite it causing him so much pain.

Jiang believed he used to feeling pain but right now, experiencing his body been cooked alive like he was a wild chicken was a pain in a whole new level that Jiang had never encountered.

Jiang had to sit in a meditative position while inside the boiling water and in the same breath cultivate using his cultivation manual so this he did, the longer Jiang stayed inside the hot boiling water the faster he realized he was able to accumulate mana into his core region, it was just like that one time in Jun Tang's manor when he cultivated Jiang thought, however, he quickly cleared his mind and curbed that thought since he couldn't afford to be distracted right now and then he continued cultivating.

Jiang cultivated like this for days and just like that ten days went by, strangely in these ten days the water remained in a boiling degree, it was only until the last day was over that the heat from the water gradually disappeared.

It was the early hours of the eleventh day when Jiang opened his eyes again, the water in the bowl he was cultivating with had turned to a familiar shed of black color with an awful smell coming out of it, Jiang closed his eyes and did a quick scan on his body to check on his current cultivation level, a smirk formed on his lips upon realizing that his efforts were not put to waste.

Jiang stood up in all his naked glory feeling refreshed and happy with the results of his recent cultivation, although he still wasn't a match for that princess, he stood a much better chance now.

Jiang at this time had no idea that a certain emperor had arrived at the imperial palace earlier than promised for his birthday which will be in three days time but mostly because said emperor just couldn't tolerate been so far away from his empress elect anymore, however, the emperor didn't realize that he wouldn't even be allowed to see his precious diamond before been dragged to attend to certain official duties.

Presently the emperor was seated on his throne with all his ministers in attendance, like a mad man he kept sighing and murmuring "So near yet still so far away, my cherry pie when shall Zhen see you again", he kept doing this until Fang Mu cleared his throat to get his attention, he even rolled his eyes for added effect before saying "Your Majesty, the ministers have a very important petition that your Majesty needs to look through"

"And what is this petition all about?" the emperor asked a question he didn't really need an answer to since with a lazy gesture he had already taken away the scroll Fang Mu handed to him, opened it and had begun reading through it, the moment he saw what was written his eyes burned with unspeakable rage as he threw away the scroll towards the direction of the ministers present.

"What nonsense is this?" his eyes ran through the hall, causing the skins of the ministers to ting in pain but they tensed up and bit at their lips in other to restrain the whimper of pain threatening to be let out.

The minister of ceremonies was the first to garner his courage and step out to face the emperor, after all, this matter was under his jurisdiction and was of utmost importance "Your Majesty this humble servant would have brought this matter to you at an earlier time, however, your Majesty was not present in the palace so this issue could only be postponed until your return" the emperor had already read the petition so he didn't see the need to expatiate on what the issue was and the emperor didn't plan on letting him delay him here any further.

"I have seen the petition as well as all your signatures signed on it but I want to hear it from your very lips, do you all really think that Zhen should replace Liang Na's position as the sixth opponent in the empress elect's competition with someone else, do you think that the resources of the kingdom should be wasted on such unless endeavors"

A chorus answer from all the ministers was heard vibrating within the morning court hall "Forgive your humble servants for been so forthright but any occurrence regarding your majesty's future can't be seen as useless so please your majesty should replace the disqualified candidate's position and not see it as being wasteful" their response was as if rehearsed and the emperor caught on quickly.

The emperor snorted and then stood up from his throne "Insolent wrenches, you think Zhen don't know what you lot want, you still think your silly daughters or sons stand a chance to become my empress, in your dreams" the emperor reprimanded, he had planned to just walk out on them but these ministers didn't plan on giving up, they were relentless.

It was true what the emperor had said when they heard that Liang Na was dropping out, they all held a meeting and came up with the petition for the emperor to replace her position and then maybe by doing so one of their people will be lucky enough to make it this time and get a chance to fight for the empress elect title which might eventually result in said person becoming empress.

These ministers were not stupid and rumors do fly fast, people had begun to talk about how the emperor seems to favor his empress elect since he didn't kill her up till now unlike what everyone had expected would have happened to this empress elect brought by the emperor into his palace for the sole purpose of exerting his revenge, the ministers knew that they had to join forces and petition the emperor regarding their desire to replace Liang Na and only by doing so will they get the emperor to listen.

"Your Majesty please understand that in the rule book of the ancients the empress elect is required to battle against six opponents and since presently one had to withdraw it is only normal that your ministers request of you to replace that empty slot, please listen to your humble servants your Majesty, this is the right thing to do" the Grand Herald who was one of the nine ministers offered his unsolicited opinion on the matter.

Following him, the minster of ceremony falling on his knees and kowtowing to the emperor in other to obstruct his retreat, the rest did the same and all chanted the same words in unison "Please listen to your humble servants your Majesty"

The emperor balled up his hands into a fist as he watched his ministers attempt to use this means to pressure him into doing what he didn't wish to, the more he thought about the matter the angrier he became.

Initially, he was happy to be able to find a reason to remove his Jianger biggest rival so how could he just use his own hands to bring another of such an opponent for Jiang to fight against, even if the person who his ministers wish to replace Liang Na will not be as strong as her, the emperor didn't want to take that chance, nevertheless, his mind was conflicted and it all boiled down to one thing "Damn those stupid ancients and their stupid rule book" the emperor muttered out a curse word which he rarely did in frustration, it was only because they mentioned the ancient rule book that he was having second thoughts on the matter now.

The emperor believed that of late he was too engrossed in his feelings for Jiang to the extent that he was taken by surprise by this out of the blue state of affairs that emerged, he should have thought of this situation beforehand and expected this sick actions by his power-mongering ministers and so should have calculated a countermeasure to the whole rule book thing they brought up.

The emperor couldn't help but feel like of recent he had become weak, not in strength but in the way he handles his day to day affairs and he didn't like that at all, he couldn't afford to have any form of weakness, not with the kind of position he held, so he began to seriously ponder on what he could possibly do to get rid of such weakness which was in the form of one person only, his JiangER.

THANKS FOR READING.

PLEASE COMMENT

PLEASE VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
89.6K 3.8K 16
Caution! The following contains dark themes. Self loathing, suicide and violence are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it prog...
393 29 40
"You knew from the beginning what you agreed to." He mumbles flying his hands. "I know. And sorry if I couldn't stick around till the very end to be...
14.1K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...