Lemonade and Club69✔

By WritingZmyPassion

They say when life gives you lemons, go ahead and make lemonade. So when things got pretty tough for Niall Ho... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25

Epilogue

1.6K 55 19
By WritingZmyPassion

Thank you so much Jacky_Sikowitz for the new wonderful cover. I absolutely love it💓❤😍😍.

**

"What if she doesn't like me? What if we suck at parenting? I should have let her stay with mum until she was older." Harry rambled on as he pulled on his hair.

We had been married for a couple of months now and Hazel had been living with Anne for those two months. First it was so we could have our honeymoon without worrying about her but when we got back, she suggested that she would keep her for a little while longer just to give us time to ready ourselves a bit about parenting.

I was really grateful because even though I had accepted Hazel as Harry's daughter, thereby being mine too. I still needed a little time to think about it and have reality set in that I was a parent.

That Harry and I had a little girl looking up to us and that the way Hazel turned out to be would depend on how well or badly we brought her up.

"Calm down. You are not making my case easier here. I'm equally freaking out but you don't see me panicking, do ya?" I said to Harry who stopped his ranting and looked at me.

Hazel was on her way with her grandmother and would arrive soon but all Harry did was worry.
We had asked her a few days prior if she could bring her and told her that we were ready to raise her.

"You are freaking out too? You seem so calm." Harry looked amused and I cracked a smile.

"I mean yeah, this is real. We are gonna spend the rest of our lives with her, not just how we would vist her. I'm worried too but just be positive, yeah? Besides, we can't both be worry freaks." I explained and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist from behind seeing as I was finishing up the cooking.

"I love you so much, baby. Thank you for everything." He said and buried his face in the crook of my neck, tickling me with his hot breath.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Do you think we'll suck as parents?" Harry asked me after he'd unwrapped his arms from me and was now leaning on the counter next to me so that he could look at my face.

I put on the oven mitt and took out the pancakes after the time was up. Then I turned to him.

"I don't know, babe. But even if we do, it won't matter because we'll suck together. But we'll try our best." Instead of saying anything after that, Harry hugged me tightly and then pressed his lips on my lips without pulling off from the hug.

Harry and I set the dining table while the pancakes cooled.

When they had cooled, we decorated the desert and as soon as we were done, the door bell rang.

Harry and I looked at each other then we took deep breaths and went to open the door.

*

That night after Anne had gone back to hers, Harry and I seemed to get along with baby Hazel. But that all changed when it was time to put her down to sleep. Harry offered to give her a bath because I had fed her.

And after she'd bathed and been dressed in her little pink night onesie, Harry brought her to the kitchen where I had just finished cleaning up.

"Babe, she's ready to go to bed, would you like to come say goodnight?" He looked at me and back at Hazel who looked between wanting to smile and cry.

"Perfect timing because I'm done here." I said washed my hands then Harry and our baby led the way upstairs and to the nursery.

Harry placed her in her cot and kissed her forehead. I went forward and kissed her too then I sat down in the chair next to the cot and picked a book.

Harry, who was now sat on the arm of my chair, took the book and began reading it in a quiet voice and soon our little princess was drifting off.

When they chapter was finished, Harry smiled and put the book back, both he and I went over and kissed her goodnight then we set the baby monitor and left the room.

We went back to bed and showered then got ready for bed. It was still early and we would have gone downstairs to do something in the living room but we were both quite exhausted and we wanted to just lie down in bed and cuddle.

"I think we did well for a first night, don't you reckon?" I looked at Harry who was lying next to me.

"Yeah. We did well, high five." Harry said and raised his palm and I high fived him with a huge grin on my face.

He leaned down and kissed me. And I of course responded. We pulled apart after while because we needed some oxygen in our lungs.

"Goodnight baby." Harry said and pecked my lips once more.

"Good night Haz." I yawned and soon I drifted off in my husband's arms with our little girl sleeping in the next room.

I felt like I had only slept for five seconds but it was two hours in reality, when a loud cry woke me up.

I sat up rubbing my eyes as Harry did the same. Without looking at each other, we got out of bed and made our way to the nursery.

We found Hazel standing up and holding on to the cot as she cried. When she saw us, she quickly lifted up her arms and I smiled at her cuteness then I picked her up and Harry wrapped his arms around both of us.

We sat on the small sofa in the nursery and soothed her until she stopped crying and dozed off again.

But when I put her down to sleep, she clung to my t-shirt and opened her eyes.

We spent hours soothing her to sleep and putting her down then her waking up. By the time we realized that she didn't wanna sleep alone, it was the wee hours of the morning.

It was safe to say that Harry and I had a solid four hours of sleep that night.

And when morning finally rolled in, it didn't help that Hazel was an early riser.

She woke up between us and began playing with my face, poking and slapping her little hands over my face. What a way to be woken up.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her then she gave me a smile exposing her few baby teeth.

I looked over at my husband and saw him fast asleep so I got out of bed and picked Hazel up so that I could freshen her up and get started on her food and our breakfast.

*

It had been a month and within it, Harry and I had gotten better at parenting. We weren't perfect but we were trying our best.

We had been lucky to be getting close to solid six hours of sleep every night. No, the night waking up and crying hadn't stopped. We had just gotten better at handling her everytime she woke up at night.

I know I wasn't ready to be a parent when this life was shoved at me but I've learnt to make the best out of every situation that life throws at me.

After all, when life gives you lemons...

I had grown to love Hazel as if she were mine and Harry's biological daughter. She was a real sweetheart, and even though she would wake us up at night, we took care of her with love and adoration and never complained.

We understood that it was hard for a baby to suddenly stop seeing her mother and she can't even ask because she's too little. Then she gets used to her grandmother, although we would vist them frequently, and then she is suddenly living with us. We understood how hard it was, but she was adapting and that was all we needed.

She was a great girl.

At the moment, I had been at home alone with Hazel because Harry had to attend a charity fundraiser concert where he had to perform a few songs even though he was on a small break. And we couldn't both go because Hazel was feeling poorly.

It was around three pm and Harry had told me that he would be back around eight with Louis and Liam along with Zayn.

None of the lads knew but Liam had told me that he would propose to Zayn and I offered to make dinner so that he could do it at dinner after the concert. Liam had declined saying I couldn't be looking after a baby and cooking a massive dinner but I insisted.

And here I was putting everything together so that I could get started but I realized that we didn't have enough cheese and vegetables.

I looked over at Hazel, who was in the high chair and colouring in the baby book that Zayn had got her. I could easily call someone to bring what I needed for me but I decided to go to the supermarket myself. After all, I needed to buy more food for little Hazel.

"Come on baby, we are going out." I picked her up and took her upstairs.

After we'd both dressed in warm clothes, I carried her to the car and buckled her up in the car seat then I got in too and we drove off.

*

I had gotten everything I needed and was about to head over to the till so that I could pay when I felt little arms wrap around my legs.

I was confused because Hazel was sat in the trolley that I was pushing after we ended up getting a lot of things that we needed in the house. Plus she couldn't walk yet so she couldn't be the one by my legs.

I looked down and my eyes lit up when I saw my favourite little man.

"Theo!" I picked him up and kissed his cheek as he smiled and kissed my cheeks too then he wrapped his arms around me.

"Uncle Niall!"

I looked around and saw that he was with Gregory. "Hi, Greg." I greeted.

We had been mending the bridge between us as siblings and as a family but there was still work to be done.

"Hello, Niall. How are you and the family?" He asked with a polite smile and I told him that we were all just fine.

I talked with Theo for a bit until it was time for Greg to go but Theo latched on to me, not wanting to go especially because he wanted to see Hazel some more.

"I can take care of him for the night if you don't mind. Then you can come for him tomorrow." I suggested and Greg nodded happily because Theo never wanted to part from me or his baby cousin. It was always a hassle to separate him from her.

"Alright thanks, Niall, I hope it's not too much of a bother." He said and I shook my head.

Theo had enough of his things at our house to sustain him for a one night or ten. And I liked the fact that he'd keep Hazel company while I got busy with dinner.

Greg helped me with the shopping bags when we got outside while I handled the kids and when everything was loaded in the car, he went to his car and brought Theo's car seat then we said goodbyend we were on our way.

*

"Alright Theo, make sure she doesn't crawl away, okay?" I told my little nephew as I placed both of them in the playpen.

"Yes I take care of baby Hazzie." Theo said and hugged Hazel who was holding an Elsa doll.

She babbled something happily and I kissed both of them then I went to make dinner.

Three hours later, I was done with dinner and was now just waiting for the lads to show.

We were watching frozen and I had Hazel in my lap while Theo was on my right side with my arm wrapped around him.

I don't know when we all drifted off but I was awoken by the click of what I assumed to be a camera and when I opened my eyes, I saw that it was indeed a camera.

Harry had snapped a photo of us and was now smiling as he pocketed his phone.

He looked amazing in his yellow Gucci floral suit with a black dress shirt underneath his jacket.

"You guys are soooo cute. You are making me want a family of me own." Louis said with a fond smile.

"Hi baby." Harry leaned down and kissed my lips then he pressed a kiss to both babies' foreheads.

They stired but didn't wake up and I decided to put them down for a nap. Zayn helped me pick up Theo while I carried Hazel.

We came back downstairs and I greeted them properly then I ushered them to the dining room so that we could get started on dinner.

I was so excited for what the night would bring. Zayn had no clue and Liam was a nervous wreck, though he was good at masking it.

I couldn't wait for my bestfriend to get engaged.

*

Hazel was eleven months and three weeks old. It was just a week away from her first birthday and Harry and I couldn't be more excited.

It was exciting to see her grow. Her first steps brought tears to both our eyes and I swore all the time flew by in a blur because she as growing up so fast.

We were in the park playing with our little girl because the weather was warm and was screaming out doors. So we went to a secluded park near the house that very few people go to and decided to have a picnic.

"Go get the ball, princess." Harry said to Hazel and pointed to the ball that she'd thrown a few feet away.

She clapped her hands. "Dada!" She yelled asking me to get it for her but I shook my head.

"Go on. Go get it, you are a good girl." I urged her on and she walked on wobbly legs but managed to get the ball and brought it back. She tried to throw it and it hit my face.

Harry lay back on the blanket and laughed loudly at my pouting face.

I decided to get my revenge and I crawled over to Harry, straddled his stomach and began tickling him. He laughed so hard that Hazel came to us and she too sat on his stomach as she played with his face.

It was an amazing day with my amazing family. A family I wouldn't trade for anything else in the whole world.

Harry and Hazel were my life and I couldn't ask for more because they completed me.

We stayed in the quiet park for a couple more hours until it started getting cold and we parked up then went back home.

*

When we got back home, we found Gemma waiting for us in the living room as she worked on her laptop.

"Guys! How are you and how's this little princess?" She hugged all of us and got Hazel from Harry so she could kiss her.

Hazel giggled and both Harry and I couldn't stop the smiles that were on our faces.

"Hi sis. How are you?" Harry asked with a smile.

"I'm okay. I just missed you guys and I thought I could pop up and see how you are doing." She said, placing Hazel on her hip.

"We are fine, thank you for checking on us." I answered with a warm smile and then we sat down.

"Guys, I'm leaving for France in four days and I won't be around for Hazzie's first birthday. So I wanted to check with you if she can spend the night at mine because I'm so gonna miss her plus I want to give her an early birthday gift tomorrow." She said and I looked at Harry.

Gemma was set to go to France within the week for something work related and she was really close to Hazel so I understood why she wanted to take her for the night.

Harry raised his eyebrows at me and I nodded then he cleared his throat.

"Yeah, sure. You guys have fun," he said.

"Thanks guys. I'll bring her back tomorrow in the evening." She said.

"It's alright Gems, you don't have to thank us. She's your daughter too." I said as Harry went to pack a bag for her.

When he came back, we saw them to Gemma's car and then kissed our little girl before they left.

We went back inside the house and as soon as the door was closed behind me, Harry pinned me against the wall and smashed our lips together.

I, of course, kissed back just as eagerly.

Our lips molded together perfectly as they moved in sync. I loved kissing Harry and I would never get tired of it.

Before I knew it, Harry's tongue swept over my bottom lip, asking for a entrance and I opened my mouth a bit to let him in.

I moaned softly in his mouth when his tongue massaged my own. He explored ever part of my mouth while swallowing my moans.

We kissed for a while longer before we pulled back and rested our foreheads together.

"I love you, baby." Harry said, his sweet breath hitting my face.

"I love you too, babe." I said and Harry smiled.

"We have the rest of the evening and night to ourselves. What do you suggest we do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Anything is okay. As long as we are together." I said softly and he smirked.

"Great, how about we take it back to where it all began? Let's go clubbing at club69." He suggested and I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out the club.

"Alright, I'm in. As long as I get a glass of Lemonade before we go." I said and smirked.

"You are cheeky." Harry pecked my lips. "But when we get back, I want a private show of my own."

"That I will give you my darling husband." I said and we kissed again before we decided to get ready and hit the club.

Club69.

I couldn't wait to get there. That place held so many memories for me.

I don't know if I would have met my husband, much less fall in love with him if it weren't for that club.

So I was really looking forward to spending the evening with my husband in Club69.

____________________________________

It's officially over my sweet creatures.

Thank you so so much for all the support. I'll never stop appreciating you all. You are amazing and I love you so much.

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 381 17
Narry Storan, read at your own risk.
599K 19.4K 49
(completed) {BOOK 1} Niall Horan had it rough. From being sold at a young age and then being everyone's toy. It just seemed like he needed that littl...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
96.3K 4.2K 32
Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry Styles. Born and raised in Royalty. Lov...