OBSSESSED [2019 WATTYS ENTRY]

By TheSolitaryPrincess

The story of a CIA agent. A ruthless and merciless assassin. A man who kill first and think later without any... More

Prologue
Trailer and Cast
The Decision
Contract
Glance
Meeting
♤ Friends ♤
Zohra Khan
Mistake 💔
Flashback
Arrested
Doubt and Belief
Face off
Broken Trust
Confrontation
Lost
Escaped
Planned
The Lodge
Dark Desire
Deception
Untied
Helpless
Gone
Revenge
💔 Lifeless 💔

Shattered

631 19 5
By TheSolitaryPrincess

"He did not care if she was heartless, vicious and vulgar, stupid and grasping, he loved her. He would rather have misery with one than happiness with the other."

■■■~W. Somerset Maugham~■■■

August was sitting in the waiting lounge of Emirates. He got the first class tickets
The waiting area was packed with people. He looked at people's faces to pass his time. He ordered coffee and took out his tablet to look at the location of Alexis. The flight was 6 hours long from London to Dubai. They were about to reach Dubai.

"I will get to you come what may." He talked to himself.

His mind was racing a million miles. What had he even done that she left her this way. She never even mentioned Zohra before and now she was continuously trying to change his mind. Something really fishy was going on and his gut feeling was really telling him that Alexis was upto something.

He took the tablet inside his briefcase. Every second felt like an hour for him sitting in that waiting lounge.

■■■■■

Alexis, Zohra and Akbar had reached Dubai. The next flight to Kabul was about to take off in two hours.

Alexis had left her cellphone in the lodge so that August couldn't trace her location. She didn't know that the microchip in her neck was enough to do the job for him.

The flight for Kabul was ready to depart. They sat inside the plane and it took off.

Alexis saw the huge buildings of Dubai turning tiny as the plane ascended.

●●●●●

W

alker boarded the plane's first class. Went to his small cabin. His thoughts were racing and he couldn't wait to get to Alexis.

After a 6 hour long flight he reached Dubai. It was really hot there as compared to London. He sat in the waiting area for his next flight to Kabul.

●●●●●

Alexis reached Kabul with Zohra and Akbar. She had never been to Afghanistan before. She sat in the car of Akbar's friend who came to pick them from the airport.

Alexis watched the big and tiny uneven homes passing by. The streets were dusty and and children were playing outside barefeet. She wasn't used to this type of environment and cringed on the thought of living here.

The car took a turn in a narrow street and stopped outside a small home. Zohra and Akbar came out and took out the lugguage from the car. Zohra signaled her to come out of the car.
It was there home where the brother and sister lived.

She unlocked the door. It was an old wooden door like an antique type. She stepped inside. It was a small hall with simple furniture. A small staircase went to the upper portion where their rooms were situated.

"I need to take a bath and I need clothes." Alexis said to Zohra.

"Come with me. Let me show you the bathroom." She lead her to a corner where the bathroom was situated. She opened the door for her.

There was a tap and a bucket full of water with mug.

"Where is the shower and bathtub?" Alexis asked.

"Sorry but this is all we have Alexis. You have to co-operate with us. We are not very rich." She said.

Alexis couldn't say a word. Zohra gave her clothes to wear. She stepped inside the bathroom. She filled the bucket with water and pour the water on her head with the mug.

It was the first time she cried on the misery of her brother and sister. Her father had shut them out. Didn't give them a penny from his millions. Tears fell from her eyes and vanished with the water she poured on her head.

She changed into Zohra's clothes. Jeans and long shirt with a shawl and came out of the bathroom.

Zohra had prepared meal for her. Boiled rice with lentil soup and roti (bread).

"Come join us Alexis." Zohra asked and took out some rice in her plate.

She ate with tears in her eyes. Zohra had noticed her tears.

"What happened Alexis?" She squeezed her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for what I did Zohra. What dad did to you I am so sorry for that. He never saw you again and left you here to live in this condition. I am sorry Zohra." Alexis cried.

"Its not your fault Alexis. You were too young to do anything although Steve knew about us but even he couldn't do anything in this regard." Zohra said.

After finished eating she felt an urge to sleep. Zohra took her to her room and arranged the bedding for her.

It was early morning when someone started to bang on the door.

"Darwaza kholo Zohra ( open the door Zohra)!" A voice of a man echoed.

Zohra was awaken from her sleep. She came downstairs.

"Kon hai?( who is that?)" She asked.

"Wahaaj!" He replied.

She came forward and open the door.

"Itni subah kya ker rhe ho yahan?( What are you doing here early morning?)". She asked.

Meanwhile Alexis came downstairs to see what was going on.

"Kiraya lene aya hai hum apne makaan ka. (I am here to take my house rent.)" He replied.

"Abhi nahi de sakti main kiraya filhaal. (I cannot pay you rent right now.)" She replied.

"Ye khubsoorat larki kon hai? Kya ker rha hai yahan pe?( Who is this beautiful girl? What is she doing here?)" He asked while looking at Alexis.

"Meri behn pe nazar daali to ankhain nikaal dungi tumhari. (I will pop your eyes out if you look at my sister.)" She warned him.

"Acha to yeh baat hai. Hum isko utha k le jaega or shadi kar k dikhaye ga is se. (Oh! Is that so. Now I will take her with me and marry her.)" He said and ordered his men to get inside and take her.

Alexis tried to run and Zohra and Akbar came to rescue her but three of his men grabbed her and Akbar and pull her away while Wahaaj and his other men grabbed Alexis and one of them carried her on his shoulder. She screamed and pleaded to let her go but they put her in the jeep which was waiting outside and took her.

Zohra ran inside and get her pistol. She ran after the jeep and shot multiple rounds trying to get the tyres to puncture but in vain. They took her with them.

She couldn't do anything.

"Akbar I need you to come with me. Ask your friend to bring his car. I will never let him ruin my sister's life. He is a bastard." She screamed.

"Stay calm Zohra. Let me think what I can do." Akbar said and went outside.

She closed the door and sat on the floor. She couldn't do anything. A moment of silence passed then..

The door opened and her thinking halted. It was him. She turned to face him.

He was standing in the door.

"August!" She uttered his name.

"Where is Alexis?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"She- she is...

"Where is she?" He yelled at her. Fire blazing in his eyes.

She was frozen in her steps. He came forward. His jaw twitching and nostrils flaring in extreme anger.

"August!" She pleaded.

He took her hairs in a fist. Pulling away her shawl and throwing it on the floor. She squealed when he squeezed her jaw between his fingers and thumb.

"I will kill you Zohra if anything happens to her." He said and threw her on the floor. Her body hit the floor hard and she yelped with pain too weak to even get up. She passed out.

■■■■■

"Zohra!" His voice echoed in her mind as she opened her eyes. She was laying on her bed. August sitting beside her and Akbar standing next to her.

"August! I didn't expect this from you. You raised your hand on me without even knowing anyhthing." She tried to get up and finally sat infront of him eye to eye. Her face and eyes were red.

"My landlord came to take rent. I didn't have money left so he took her. Me and Akbar tried to save her but they were so many. They took her with them. I know where they have taken her. I know his place." She added.

"But I didn't know you can hit me like this. All these years I loved you and what I get in return is this disrespect from you. I will take you there and I will give anything to take her back. She is my little sister and I will try my best to save her even if it costs me my life." Zohra said in a broken voice.

"I will kill anyone who cause her pain. Even if it is you." He spat furiously and stood up from the bed.

"Then kill me now. Go ahead." She stood and took her pistol and handed it over to him. "Kill me August." She held his hand with the pistol and put it on her temple. "Do it now. Get this burdon off your shoulders."

August paused for a moment, looked away taking the pistol away from her forehead. Regret was visible on his face. "I cannot do this. I am sorry." He said.

"Sorry! Just a sorry for ruining my life. Just a sorry for these bitter and harsh words you spat for me huh? Is this going on in your mind? So much love for Alexis and a lot of hate for me in return of my love." Zohra coughed and August poured a glass of water for her.

August looked at her. Her hands were badly shaking while she drank water. He had thrown her hard on the floor. He had disrespected her in all those ways he could only because her love for him made her so weak.

He went to her and put his hand on her shoulder. She gasped. He took her shawl and covered her with it. Come and sit here. He took her to her bed and made her sit while he kneeled down before her.

"I am worst than a human. I am heartless. I am a coldblooded monster. Please forgive me. I shouldn't have hit you. I shouldn't have underestimated you. Please forgive me Zohra for I cannot give you what you expect from me." He took her hands in his.

"I have forgiven you already even if you kill me right now. I forgive you my blood." She said. "Today I let you free from my love August." She let out a sigh.

August felt the intense pain in her voice." How much tears of blood I swallowed to say it, you will never know August. How much agony I endured while saying this you will never realize." She said.

"I will take you to Alexis but I need your help. We are not enough for him. You must call for backup." She stood up. " I am going to get myself ready. Please excuse me and make yourself at home." She stood up and went downstairs.

Her reply to him was the biggest slap he ever received on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
18.2K 1.3K 40
~COMPLETED~ Meet August Walker, the CEO of a renowned Security Firm located in the bustling streets of Washington DC. His life is a constant juggling...
122K 2K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...
2.2K 813 39
Undergoing editing. **** He works for the law. She work against the law. He's the definition of a gentle man. She's hot and dangerous. His bra...