Yugioh VRAINS - Rinku no himi...

By ani_mm_e

My life was never pretty or good..... Being adopted feels strange... To be honest, I sometimes feel like I'm... More

"Prolog"
I
II
III

IV

85 4 0
By ani_mm_e

It has been two years since I got adopted and I had to say it was okay for the most part.
Sure, having a family and all that was great, but it never felt like I belonged there.
A strange feeling, but I was okay with it.
I often met with Jin in the park or at the place in front of the house.
He and Ryoken taught me how to play Duel Monsters and I loved to play with them!
But that day and the six months after, I learned that Duel Monsters isn't just a game...
In this world... You want to survive? You have to win

Jin wasn't coming to our usual place for a week and I thought he was ill or had something going on... But this wasn't the case.
I sneeked a lot with Ryoken into Kiyoshi's computer room or whatever it was.
But one day, I went alone... And found him... Oh, how i shouldn't have done that

Jin! And five other children I haven't seen before. They were dueling, but.... It didn't seem like fun. Cruel, painful, inhumane. That's what I thought when I saw what happened before my very eyes every time I went there...

How could someone do this to children?

I always watched Jin as he dueled no one.... "Ganbate!" "I believe in you!" "Win, so we can play together again!"

That's what I kept repeating to him, but also to myself. I believed in him and our friendship.

At this time I didn't know what was happening, what Papa was doing and why he was doing that, but I had a feeling that it was not good, so I worried a lot about them.... especially Jin. And so, I had no other option then watching and praying that it will end soon...

It didn't.

Even after six months and a lot of praying, the screams pf the other five children haven't stopped...
But the real horror began, when I personally witnessed Jin losing for the first time...
The screaming, the terrified little boy was anything, but my friend. I was scared... scared that he might got hurt, but I wouldn't move... couldn't. I couldn't breath...I was drowning in my own fear.

The last thing I know was that Ryo came hugging me telling me that everything was and will be fine before I completely lost concousiness...

I knew Ryo lied... He was crying... and it wouldn't get better for a long time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...