I fell in love with my dads b...

By harrystylesmyking1

I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries an... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.*
10.
11.
12.*
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.*
20.
21.*
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.*
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47*
48.
49.
50.
51.
52*
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2.
And its done!

43.*

297 4 0
By harrystylesmyking1

Willow's pov:

Harry and I were on the way to his mansion,aka his home.Within minutes we reached his huge gate and the car was allowed inside.

Harry was quick to open my door for me and held my hand while going inside.

"I can't believe this is going to be our home soon,I mean it is yours technically but I'm joining you soon"I said looking at him with excited eyes.

"I can't believe it either babe,I'm glad you want to stay with me 24/7.I thought you'd be done with me till now"he laughed.

"You're not getting rid of me styles,not till I die or you are some massive drug lord or you are some stalker like Joe from YOU"I playfully glared at him.

"I'm completely fine with it and for your information,I don't do anything illegal or stalk anyone"He pecked my lips.The kiss was meant to be small but soon it got heated.

"I love you"I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you,now jump"he grumbled.

It was quite difficult to jump in this dress but I managed to wrap my legs around his waist.

He carried me towards his room,closing the door with his leg and I was pushed against the wall,our lips still fighting with each other.

Harry swiftly pulled my zip down,his cold fingers making me shiver but at the same time, feel hot between my legs.

I removed his shirt and started kissing down his jaw towards his neck,my hands roaming his chest.He moaned lightly and suddenly carried me to his bed,gently throwing me on it.

He held intense eye contact with me.
"You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress babe but I prefer you to be naked"he smirked,standing there shirtless.I blushed and quickly removed the dress,leaving me in my red laced lingerie.

Even after a year,he made my insides tingle.I saw his jaw drop and I guess I still have the same effect on him.

"Wow"he whispered.

"Don't act like you have never seen me in lace before"I chuckled.

"Well,I did,but....but you always make me speechless".

I blushed furiously.Harry removed his trousers along with his briefs,standing stark naked in front of me.

"Can you hurry up?"I groaned playfully.

He laughed and joined me on the bed.Gently laying me down on the soft silk sheets,he kissed my lips and made his way down.

I slightly arched my back so he can remove my bra.He squeezed my breasts and kissed my lips.

"I'm going to make love to you baby and then...."he paused.

"Then what harry?"I whispered.

"Then...going to fuck you....hard".

Now this,made me more excited.

"Please do"I whispered again.

Wet kissed were placed on my collarbones then down my chest,till my panties.He pulled my panties down,scrunching them in his huge palms and then smelling them,which made me blush again.

He then came up again to place sweet little kisses on my lips.Next,he took my nipples in his mouth,making me moan.He bit and sucked them gently.

His hand trailed down my stomach,touch like feather.He rubbed an 8 with his thumb against my core and then entered a finger.

His thrusts were fast and really pleasuring but I wanted him inside me.

"Harry,please,already make love to me".

"Let me savour your beauty love,I can fuck You next time"he chuckled softly,making me smile.

Harry quickly pulled on a condom and positioned himself at my entrance.Slowly he entered me,making me moan his name.

"Oh...harry".

He started moving slowly.His thrusts gentle,still making me clench around him.

"Harry,I'm close"I mumbled against his lips.My arms were wrapped around his back while we kissed.

"Hold for a minute babe,I'll be there soon"

Within seconds we both came and harry collapsed besides me.When we came down from our highs we faced each other.Harry pulled me closer to him,our faces only inches away.

"I love you so much"he said searching my eyes.

I smiled "I love you more".
He pulled me even closer,me laying on him.Our legs were tangled and we could feel our hearts beat against each other.

"I'm so,so happy that you agreed to move in with me,I can't wait to spend my mornings,nights and this home with you".

"I'm really excited harry,I can't wait either"I smiled adoringly.I traced my fingers gently along his angel like face,analysing each and every feature of this beauty lying underneath me.Even after a year,I still questioned myself,how did he wanted to be with me?But I was glad he was mine.Harry tore down my walls and made me fall in love again.I can't wait to spend every single day with him.

"Harry?"

"Hmmm"he trailed.

"Do you see a future with me?"
I don't know where this question came from,I mean the guy literally asked me to move in with him and always tells me how much he loves me,but,it always felt surreal when I think about how he didn't wanted to be with Catherine just because he did not want to get married and have kids.

He was silent for some time.
"Of course I do,that's why I asked you to move in with me"

His answer made me sigh in relief but I still pushed my luck by asking "Do you want to....maybe...get married and....and have kids someday" I stuttered.Harry seemed to tense beneath me.I quickly got up and sat besides him,trying to read his expressions.Even after dating him for a year now,sometimes it was difficult to read his expressions.It was a part of his working personality but I was kinda fine with it.

"I...I don't know willow....but I will definitely try for you....I love you very much and I'm not ready to loose you...ever."

When I heard that he was ready to try for me,I immediately pounced on him.Giving kisses to his whole face I mumbled "I love you" after each one.
He giggled and flipped me on my back.

"Ready to get fucked?"he changed the subject.I didn't push this time.Hearing him say that he'd try for me was enough.

"If you are ready to go down on me"I smirked.

He shook his head,amusement clear on his face.He entered the blanket which covered my naked torso and I felt him lick me up.I grabbed his curly locks and felt him groan against my clit,sending vibrations through my body.

He came up after few licks and pulled on a new condom,entering me without warning.His thrusts were rough but not as rough that it'd hurt me.

"Fuck baby,this always feels so fuckin...good"he said.

"Hmm"I mumbled.

"I'm close"he groaned.

"Me too"

We came faster this time.When we got down from our highs,Harry pulled me on top of him once again.

"Go to sleep baby"he said kissing my head.

"Goodnight harry,I love you"

"Night night babes,I love you too"

He stroked my back which caused me to fall asleep within minutes.

Vote and comment!
-Avi💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.6K 75
Anna Styles, an accomplished and well known architect, is stepping back from her high-profile job to focus on the family that she and her husband, Ha...
194K 3.5K 140
(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've never saw him ever again. Hell I don't thin...
258 1 35
To my Dearest readers, This is my first fan fiction about Harry Styles, everything you are going to read in this story is all fiction, nothing is rea...
4.7K 166 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...