Mean It

By Blinkue_888

Why you let those words come out your mouth If you don't mean it? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

8

3.8K 201 50
By Blinkue_888

"Just order whatever you want! It's our treat!" Seulgi said and placed different kind of foods on Jennie's plate 'cause the idol wasn't eating properly. She's just munching the toasted bread on the bread basket and it made the whole film team sick.

"Seulgi is right Jennie! Just eat everything! Try anything! I know you're having a diet meal so you couldn't gain weight but hell! Eat some real foods even once!"

Jennie smiled and Nods

"Who's gonna pay the bill?" Jennie asked, Baekhyun raised hand.

"If I eat a lot of foods, your card will get empty" Jennie joked as she chew the dumpling that Seulgi gave.

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled

"Don't worry! I didn't brought my card!" Baekhyun's statement made everyone stopped from eating, he chuckled at his co-workers' reactions "But I brought our CEO's"

"Yehey!" The whole team screamed making Jennie yelp

"CEO? I thought all of you are the owner of BKM Films?" Jennie confusedly asked

"Ah yeah....but we don't labeled ourseleves as the CEO. 'Cause we don't deserve it" Jongdae coolly said as he munch the letuce

"How come that you guys don't deserve it?" Jennie aksed again

"Well....our leader, she's the CEO of our company. She made a lot of effort for building and improving it. It's hard to explain but Im sure that once you start working with her....you'll undestand what I am saying!" Jongdae raised his both thumbs while nodding his head

"Ah...so it means your team was consist of 5 members?" The whole team nods "Then...where is she? Where is your leader? I wanted to meet her!" The feeling of excitement can be trace on Jennie's voice and movements, the team felt awkward.

They don't know if they should tell the truth about their leader or they will just lie to the cat-eyed woman.

"Uhm....we wanted you to meet her too but....uhm....she's just very busy right now...yeah. She's busy, right guys?" Baekhyun smiled and looked at his team, signaling them to play along.

"Ah....Y-Yeah! Our precious l-leader is very busy!" Seulgi said with hesitation, she groaned in pain when Lisa pinched the side of her tummy.

After an hour of eating and talking, they finally finished their foods.

"Shit, I didn't expect that the foods on this restaurant is very expensive" Baekhyun mumbled while staring at their bill

"You're the one who decided to go here! Idiot!" Lisa whispered and smacked the back of his head

"For sure...leader-nim will gonna kill me" Baekhyun placed the card on the bill and gave it to the waiter

"Is there something wrong?" Jennie worriedly asked when she saw Lisa and Baekhyun's faces. They looked nervous, they're sweating eand shaking.

"Huh? A-ah Yeah! W-we're fine. Its just my....uhm....stomach. Yeah" Lisa reasoned and placed her hands on her tummy, pretending that she's in pain

"I have a medicine here, you want—" Jennie started to search the pill the from her bag but Lisa stopped her

"Nah! I-It's alright! Let's just go home" Lisa quickly took the card from the waiter and called her co-workers to walked out of the resto.

_____

"Guys, What kind of food did you eat?" Jisoo asked while crossing her arms, she's sitting in the couch while facing her teammates who's looking at their own feet. She raised her card and showed it to them. "1/4 of my savings is gone"

"Sorry about that Jis, we didn't checked the pricelist of the resto before eating there." Lisa confessed, still looking down "You can take eack of our salary for this month as the replacement of the money that we used from your account." Seulgi, Baekhyun and Jongdae nods their head after Lisa's statement.

Jisoo was a bit confused, thinking why would her teammates give their salaries to her.

"We're very sorry Leader-nim! We promise that next time we will tag you along!" Jongdae shouted and kneeled down to the floor and bowed his head like he's giving an honor to a royal king. Seulgi, Lisa and Baekhyun did the same making Jisoo more confuse.

"Sorry for making you disappointed leader-nim!" Seulgi said, after a fee seconds her sobs can be heard on the room. Baekhyun and Lisa looked at each other, both of them are holding their laugh.

"What are you guys doing?" Jisoo walked towards them and pulled them up to stand "Why are you saying sorry? Im not mad guys!"

"Huh?" Jongdae mumbled with a frown "But we spent your money without your permission" he added.

"Im fine with it!" Jisoo smiled and pats his head "When did money become an issue to me? Im just asking what kind of foods did you eat!"

Lisa and Baekhyun let out their laugh while pointing at Seulgi who's wiling her tears.

"Oh my god! What we did is very embarrassing" Seulgi said as she smiles "Like we really kneeled down infront of her?"

Jisoo nods and chuckled

"We ate Korean foods 'cause we really missed it!" Jongdae said while caressing his tummy "After a few years! We finally ate a bunch of Korean food"

"Awww....I want to eat that too" Jisoo pouted

"Wanna have dinner together tomorrow?" Lisa asked, smirk has plastered on her face.

"If you're not gonna wipe that smirk off to your face then I'll just sleep tomorrow night. You have a bad idea on your head again Manobal" Jisoo poked Lisa's forehead and waked back to her desk

"Oh c'mon Leader-nim!" Lisa sukked

After their first 3 years in tge company, they become busier than eve especially Jisoo. She never joined them on dinner dates after that 'cause she wanted to work hard and help her team on their works so they wouldn't struggle that much.

The team always bugging her for joining them but they're always ending up eating without her. They just wanted Jisoo to have a temporary break but their leader is stubborn than them.

"I know you'll love going out for a dinner with us if you knew who's with us—" Lisa's words got cutted off 'cause Seulgi covered her mouth using her hand.

The chief editor gave the youngest woman a warning look. Luckily, Lisa get her point.

"Who's with you a while ago?" Jisoo asked, she opened her laptop and starts reading the daily news.

"She's the artist that will perform my song" Baekhyun happily said, he looked at up and sway his body. "Im so excited!"

"Oh really?" Jisoo asked without breaking her eyes contact with her device "You haven't told me who's the artist that—"

"What's wrong Jis?" Seulgi asked when Jisoo's eyes started to blink.

"Jennie" Jisoo mumbled but the team still managed to hear it.

Chen looked down, he's nervous.

Seulgi's mouth got open.

Baekhyun is still swaying his body.

Lisa smiled and nods.

"Y-You choose J-Jennie?" Baekhyun nods and looked at her

"I hope you don't mind it. You know that I wanted to work with her since her debut era"

That's right, Baekhyun knew how talented Jennie is. She's the reason why Baekhyun worked hard to improve his skills.

"I-I know....I-Im just shocked a-and nervous...." Jisoo looked at her laptop's screen ".....I don't know if I can face her on o-our music video s-shooting...and on the drama t-taping." She looked at them like she's calling them for a help.

"Don't be scared Jis, She's still the Jennie that we know. The Jennie that you loved" Lisa said

Seulgi sighed and walked closer to Jisoo, she cupped their leader's cheeks.

"Maybe a kiss will make you less nervous." Seulgi moved her head closer to Jisoo

Jisoo's eyes got widen, she quickly slapped Seulgi's hand and flicked her lips.

"Ouch!" Seulgi winced as she covered her mouth "That hurts me a lot!" Jisoo chuckled making the team smile.

"It's time to face your past Jisoo" Jongdae said

"Yeah....I know." Jisoo stared Baekhyun and Jennie's photo. "She never failed to make me happy with her gummy smile"

She looked up at her teammates again.

"Did she ate well? Did you gave all foods that she wants?" Jisoo excitedly asked

"Of course!" Jongdae shouted "We know that you really love her! So we made sure that she will go home with a full stomach"

"Did you drive her home? Does she have a car? Or a driver to help her? Did she ride a taxi? Did you checked the taxi's plate? Oh my god! Are you sure that she's saf—" Baekhyun shoved a Cookie on Jisoo's mouth, the leader's loud voice makes him felt annoyed.

"Where did you get that?" Lisa asked with a frown.

"I got that from Jennie, she gave me a box of Cookies as her thanks giving gift" Baekyun took out the box from his bag and placed it on Jisoo's desk. "Stop asking stupid questions. Jennie is safe, her driver fetch her."

Jisoo just ignored him, she opened the box and saw a bunch of Cookies on it.

"Stop smiling like that Jis, you look like a kid" Seulgi said with a hint of sarcasm

"It taste terrible but It's alright" Jisoo said after drinking water "Thanks for this Baek"

Baekhyun nods and gave her a thumbs up

"She's whipped" Jongdae whispered to Seulgi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 384 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
227K 4.4K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...
50.5K 1.4K 36
My Devilish Desire.. "I'm born to be bad but I don't want to be bad when I'm with you.. " "Always stay with me... Don't ever leave my side.."
10.6K 872 22
Winter is coming, the snow will follow by. Winter.. the reason that I met you come again But this time only with your memory. Jisoo is clueless whil...