Please, Miss!(teacherxstudent...

By lovatic-xtina

DISCONTINUED Ashley Adams, your typical senior student. She just had a new maths teacher. Which so happens t... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

16

14.1K 415 80
By lovatic-xtina

Song up thete^

{Can we kiss forever ~kina}
(Its really beautiful and relaxing)

I knocked on her door.

It opened immediately "you're a bit early. Aren't you too eager to have you gift?" She giggled letting me in.

I rolled my eyes smiling "whatever Miss Smith"

"Stop calling me that you make me feel old!"

"Yeah right.. Well to be honest you look 21 not 24" I stated

"Thanks I know" she grinned

"So Humble" I said sarcastically.

"Nah, its self love"

"Yeah" she was finishing up her hair "you take too long!" I whined.

She didnt bother replying as she grabbed her purse and keys "let's go"

I followed her to the so familiar car.

"Can I please drive?" I begged

"I don't wanna pay a visit to hell today. So No thanks"

"Please!" I gave her my puppy eyes "I'm a good driver!"

"Yeah tell that to your car that is being fixed now"

"Oh come on it was just one crash... Or two.... Or three?" I grinned.

"No way"

"Ugh" I gave up.

The whole way to wherever she was taking me I kept pouting.

Suddenly, 'you should be sad' by Halsey came on. I couldn't contain myself

"Oh I feel so sad!" I screamed along scaring Danielle in the process.

"Jesus remember me to always get ready" she took a deep breath calming herself.

"I try to have you!... Oh I feel so sad!... I had no morning...YEAH YEAH YEAH"

"you always fuck up the lyrics" she rolled her eyes.

"Again! I'm free styling !"

She laughed. Awww that laugh.

"We are here" she smiled adorably.

I looked out the window.

"The beach!" I yelled with joy "how did you know!"

"I may asked some people" she giggled

"You're the best!" I hugged her tightly.

"Uh! I wanna breath!"

"I don't care"

"I care!" With that she pushed me hard.

"Ouch?" She rolled her eyes. "Damn you roll your eyes too much"

"I only do that to annoying people"

"Good thing I'm not from them" without letting her reply I got out quickly.

Yeah I'm that 3 years old little fuck.

Danielle eventually came out to join me outside.

We walked together.

I gasped "Danielle" I spoke softly.

"Ashley" she mimicked sarcastically, smirking.

I nudged her. "No for real this is so beautiful, you didnt have-"

"Its called nature not what I've done. I just ordered pizza and got some of your favorite mom cookies"

"The timing is so beautiful though" the sunset was really beautiful making my heart melt.
The colors that were mixed together- and the color of the water- not forgetting how glown up Danielle's face was.

(Pic↓)

We sat on that huge rock which was closer to the sunset.

"This is amazing" Danielle held me from being as we sat and covered us with a small blanket.

Eventually, it became a little darker and that's when I realized there were candles lighted "Dani! Oh my god!"

She giggled sweetly. "Happy birthday sweetie" she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you!" I hugged her tightly as I buried my face in the crock of her neck.

We finished eating and just sat in a comfortable silence as she held me close.

"Thank you so much Dani I don't know what-"

She shook her head "its nothing Ash, really" she smiled and I smiled back.

"My mom always told me to always take the opportunity to do what we want cause life is a bitch..." I paused.

"Its a good advice" she agreed.

"Yeah I know. So I'm sorry for what's coming next, cause I would regret not doing this later in the future. I know the circumstances of what I'll do. And I know it would make you mad. But.. Would you forgive me? Life is short so I want to use every moment" she looked at me confused

"I would forgive you because I agree with all what you said, but what are you going to do?" She asked totally confused.

Oh my lord be with me now.

"This"

"Wh-"

I cupped her face gently in my hands as I leaned in closer and closer till I felt her hot breath against my lips.

She didnt push me which is a good sign.

I closed the gap crashing my lips against her. Fireworks were dancing, jumping, partying whatever they did.. In my stomach.

I swear she is kissing back! I'm not dreaming!

I heard a faint moan escape her lips which sent a shiver down my spine.

She pulled away for air.

"Ashley-"

"I know you're mad. I really do. But I promise, if you want, this would never happen again" i silently prayed that she wouldn't tell me to stay away from her again.

But who am I kidding with? Myself? Yeah. She is my teacher for crying out loud!

"This is risky Ash" her eyes became watery. Oh no no no no- do not cry.

"I know but even going out together here is risky. Danielle I couldnt help it you are so beautiful" I blurted making her blush.

"We need to go back" this was her way of saying I need some time and space I guess.

I nodded in agreements as we gathered our things and got back to the car heading back home.

The tension was really thick.

I kept glancing outside the window and sometimes to Danielle.

Fingers crossed she won't switch me from her class and kick me out of her life.

++++

Aha! Finally! By the way I have maths exam tomorrow and here I am writing this!
(I'm so gonna fail anyway so I just gave up)
Wish me luck though.

Vote and comment :)
I'm sure you like this chapter and let's hope this wasn't rushed- well some stories have it from chapter 2 so this should not be rushed lmao?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
130K 3.4K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
196K 5.4K 15
Ashton was a freshman while Emily was a senior and the most popular girl in school. One day Ashton helps Emily and one thing leads another. They st...
93.1K 1.9K 61
Carter Brooks, a senior in high school, who has a great job, house, car, everything she needs. For what she thinks. She's been on her own since she w...