The Best Thing

By Ciela126

"I fell in love with her sunflower personality." // As if his name described his entire personality, Greyson... More

chapter one: lemon squares and smiles
chapter two: random act of kindness
chapter three: i scream for ice cream
chapter four: lovesick
chapter five: old love and new love
chapter six: heart to heart
chapter seven: angst
chapter eight: don't you know that you're toxic?
chapter nine: speculations and apologies
chapter ten: a dilemma arises
chapter eleven: her anchor
chapter twelve: pizza and gossip
chapter thirteen: the light of my life
chapter fourteen: at breaking point

author's note and cast

84 3 4
By Ciela126

Hello there! Thanks for clicking onto this story! 

Just a disclaimer, this story is only the first draft so there may be some errors here and there. I will definitely come back and edit through the story once it is finished, so there will definitely be changes made. 

Any comments and votes, as well as criticism is very much appreciated! 

Here is the cast of this story and who portrays them. You are more than welcome to visualize these characters however you like, the actors who portray them here are who I envisioned them in my mind :)

Greyson (portrayed by Herman Tommeraas)

Aurora (portrayed by Haley Lu Richardson)

Mia (portrayed by Kaitlyn Dever)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nothing to lose By H

Teen Fiction

267K 7.4K 39
My best friend Greyson McNamara and I have been partners in crime for a while now. Pranks, sneaking out to go to parties, joy riding in our parents'...
53.3K 876 19
Lydia Quinn.•* She's always been a people pleaser, trying not to be rude at anyone. She didn't have that much of affection as a person from any pers...
53.1K 3.7K 96
Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance - 31/12/2020 #33 Teenlove #1 Billionaires...
2.3K 337 27
When you meet a true friend, your life will change dramatically. But when you have to choose from your crush and your friends, what will you do? A st...