Queen Ascending (Ace of Queen...

De marcyswales17

Exton Alexander Dorin knew from the start Gemma Moore was not what he wanted. She came in like a hurricane an... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Rye & Xavier's wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 19

28.9K 1.4K 256
De marcyswales17

Chapter 19

After a week in the Maldives full of sand and sun, Exton flew Gemma out to Nepal. They took a helicopter tour over the Himalayas, kayaked down the Seti river, and then spent the remainder of their week in a little cottage near the mountains.

Gemma had never felt more alive. She loved to grab Exton's hand every time and dive into his crazy plans. She loved the way his eyes lit, the way he would turn to her to make sure she was seeing the same thing that he was seeing.

The world was beautiful...and they had just seen only two countries.

"I like it here," Gemma said to Exton one evening as they laid in the hammock in their porch.

Exton kissed the top of her head, "Me too."

"Everything feels unreal here," Gemma wondered aloud as she gazed at the giant mountains in front of their cottage. It was as if they were the only two left on Earth.

"But we have to leave tomorrow," Exton said into her hair.

Gemma picked up her head and looked into his eyes, "Where are we going now?"

Exton smiled, "That is another surprise."

"Exton," Gemma laughed. "Tell me!"

"Nope," Exton said pulling her close.

"Can I get a hint?"

Exton thought about it for a while, "You can ask me one question."

"Where are we going?" Gemma asked.

"That's not fair," Exton chuckled.

"You didn't make the rules clear," Gemma stuck her tongue out at him.

"Damn," Exton laughed.

"Please," Gemma urged again. "Where are we going now?"

"You pick," Exton held up his two fingers again.

Gemma quickly grabbed his index finger.

"Turkey," Exton informed her.

"Turkey?" Gemma yelped. "Really?"

Exton pulled Gemma closer to him and kissed her.

"After turkey, we are going to Morocco, then Mexico, and then we're coming back across the ocean to India."

Gemma gasped.

"Are you okay with that?" Exton asked.

Gemma was speechless. She had never in the wildest dreams thought she would be traveling to all of these amazing places. She couldn't believe it.

But as Gemma rejoiced in the good fortune, a sudden fear invaded her mind. Exton watched as her eyes dimmed.

He placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head to look into her eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm scared...everything is going so well...I'm happy...But I don't know why I feel like a dark cloud is following me."

"Do...do you feel her?"

Gemma shook her head, "Not since the day in the greenhouse...I could almost pretend it was all a bad dream..."

Exton placed a kiss upon her lips making her heart light and flutter.

"Let's keep it like that," he said to her as he ran a hand through her hair.

Suddenly, Exton felt his mind-link open.

You want to explain why the god of the underworld was just here? Basil inquired.

"Shit," Exton said under his breath, too low for Gemma to hear.

What? I don't know...what did he want? Exton tried to keep his thoughts light.

He was looking for someone named Gemma, Basil linked back.

Exton's body tensed.

"Exton?" Gemma picked up her head. "What's wrong?"

"Pack stuff, angel." He said quickly.

"Everything okay?" Gemma asked worried.

"Yeah, everything is fine," He got up and out of the hammock. "Give me a second, I need to take care of something."

Gemma nodded, "Okay."

Exton gave her a quick kiss and disappeared into the cottage.

Where are you Exton? Basil asked.

I'm taking some time off, Exton informed him. Now tell me what you told the god of the underworld.

I told him I had no idea who he was talking about, Basil said. What did you get yourself into, Exton?

Nothing! Exton said defensively.

Look kid, I promised your dad I would look after you...but I can't do shit if you won't tell me anything. Who is Gemma?

I don't know! I don't know who she is...

Basil was quiet for a few seconds.

Is he still there? Exton asked.

No, Exton heard Basil sigh. He left after searching every inch of the palace. Whoever he's looking for must be important.

Exton's irritation flared. Thanks Basil, I'll talk to you later.

Before Basil could get another word in, Exton closed his mind-link. He exhaled and ran a hand through his hair.

Suddenly, he felt Gemma's presence behind him. Her arms slowly locked around his body and he felt her sweet kiss on his back.

"Gemma," Exton sighed again. "You can't do that."

If she didn't stop, he knew he would be hard in seconds. Her hands slid down his chest and headed for his abs. Exton stopped her hands in their tracks.

He turned around slowly in her arms.

"Babe, if you do that-"

Exton's words were short lived. As soon as his eyes landed on Gemma, his body chilled.

Around the vibrant blue of her eyes, were the faintest rings of gold...

Gemma bit down on her bottom lip seductively and leaned forward, her eyes on Exton's parted lips.

"Gemma." Exton stopped her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and held her in place.

Gemma looked up at him, her eyes still ringed in gold.

"Fight it Gemma," Exton said looking into her eyes. He had no idea if she could hear him. He didn't know how much control Azazel had. How did one stop a demon from possessing their girlfriend?

Gemma giggled, "Just kiss me Exton."

She tried to lean forward and kiss him over his arms, but Exton gently pushed her away. Hurt flashed across her eyes. Exton had to remind himself this was not Gemma...

"You don't...you don't want me?" Gemma asked as her bottom lip trembled.

"Stop it," Exton said though his teeth. "You're not here."

"Exton," Gemma took a step closer to him, "Baby, it's me."

"Gemma," Exton called out. "If you can hear me, keep fighting. I'm here angel."

Gemma smirked, "You drive me insane when you call me angel."

Exton shifted uncomfortably, "Good to know, lady."

"Lady?" Gemma laughed. "Sweetheart, I'm your lady."

"No, the fuck you're not." Exton said clearly.

Gemma's eyes grew serious. Exton hated the way the gold looked. He watched her as she took determined steps towards him.

"Love me, exton!" Gemma growled. "Not her! Me!"

Exton had dealt with his share of crazy chicks in the past...but this one was literally from hell.

"Gemma!" Exton called out in desperation.

Gemma suddenly paused mid stride and blinked. Exton froze as he watched her with caution.

His accelerated heartbeat relaxed a notch as he watched the gold slowly fade from the blue of her eyes.

"Gemma?" He asked.

Gemma looked up at him with her electric blue eye as they began to pool with tears.

"Oh thank the fuckin' lord," Exton sighed as he rushed towards her. He pulled her into his arms and she began to weep silently.

"It's okay," Exton cooed in her ears. "It's okay, baby. I got you. You did so good, angel."

"Exton," Gemma tried to speak in between her sobs. "I- I - I didn't-"

"Shhhh," Exton said as he kissed her head. "It's okay, baby."

Gemma began to tremble in his arms. The sun had set outside of their cottage, bringing forth the chilly winds of the mountains. Exton picked Gemma put in his arms and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down and threw the thick blankets over their bodies. Gemma huddled against his warmth.

"What happened?" Exton asked in the dark.

"I...I felt you tense when your mind-link opened," Gemma began. "I thought it was something or someone from back home. Then you left and my anxiety took over. I couldn't stop her, she slipped through the cracks."

Exton's heart contracted from Gemma's words. Her anxiety was bad, so bad. She could never know about Tobias coming to their timeline.

Exton knew it was only a matter of time before Tobias did show up. It was one of the reasons he was taking Gemma globe trotting, to make it harder for him to trace them.

"But you had control," Exton assured Gemma. "I saw it in your eyes. They were only ringed with gold. You had at least one hand on the reins."

Gemma stayed silent for a while, "I thought about you."

"No," Exton insisted. "You did it Gemma. You're stronger than you think. Don't give me the credit."

"Exton..." Gemma reached up in the dark. "I'm scared."

"We're going to be fine, angel." Exton kissed the tip of her nose. "I won't have it any other way."

____________

The next several weeks were incident free.

Exton kept his word and took Gemma to Turkey. Then they jetted across the Atlantic to Mexico before eventually making the long trip to India.

Exton booked a whole palace for Gemma and him in Rajasthan, India. The couple was greeted by the local packs with great celebrations and joy. Large drums played in the streets as Exton and Gemma rode to their palace on horseback.

Exton watched the smile on Gemma's face the whole way. She was beautiful in her red veil and traditional Indian jewelry.

When night fell, the luna of the pack helped Gemma into a red saree. Exton's breath stopped when she appeared in front of him.

(Picture of Gemma's red saree) 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Gemma giggled as she spun around.

"Wow," Exton said admiring her. "Maybe we should relocate the royal family to India. You could dress like this every day."

Gemma threw her head back and laughed. "I think I can only keep this saree on for a little while longer...if I take another step, it might come off."

"I'm 100 percent okay with that," Exton said brightly.

Gemma blushed redder than her saree. Exton pulled her into his arms as the night sky lit up with fireworks.

"Alpha Hari is sparing no expense for my guest," Exton laughed as he kissed Gemma's ear.

Gemma shivered from his touch. The air cracker with more energy between them then the fireworks in the sky.

Exton glided a finger over Gemma's arm and watched her close her eyes and bite down on her lips. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on the hollow of her throat.

A sweet Feminine sound escaped Gemma's lips. Her hands shot to his shoulders and he dug her nails in.

The thundering sound of the fireworks continued in the sky, but Gemma's heart beat was louder. She felt the delicate fabric of the saree slip off her shoulder, but Exton stopped it at her arm.

"Exton," Gemma breathed his name out.

"Yes, angel?" Exton's voice was laced with lust.

"I...I think I'm going to go change."

A playful smile danced on Exton's lips, "Now?"

Gemma nodded. "The saree is about to fall off."

"Like I said. I do not mind at all," Exton winked.

Gemma blushed as she pushed away from him and ran into their master suite at the palace. The whole room was decorated with elaborate mosaic designs and crystal chandeliers. There was an elegant fountain in the middle of the room with mirrors on the floor that reflected the ripples onto the dome shaped ceiling.

Gemma felt like she was in a fairy tale as she walked passed the white curtains that lead out to a private courtyard. She ran her hand over the soft fabrics as they blew in the hot night air.

She knew Exton was waiting for her out in the courtyard. She tugged the saree off and let it fall at her feet as she slipped on a simple cotton dress.

With dancing feet, Gemma skipped out of the changing room and headed for Exton.

But the figure that emerged from the shadows of the room made a scream rise to her lips.

Tobias.   

Oh my lord Jesus! What now? 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

883K 32.6K 53
♔︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞♔︎ ❝𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘�...
11.3K 862 20
(if you haven't read The Girl With Two Mates, then don't start reading this. Please read that one first because this is the sequel) I'm no longer Sop...
456K 34K 39
When Alec Radacovick becomes the head Queen's guard he feels as if he is on top of the world. For once, everything seem to be coming right in his lif...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...