The Hoax (Dramione Story)

By escapism-

Hermione Granger wants revenge on Ron. The perfect person for her plan is Draco Malfoy. All she has to do is... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
* Special Chapter *

t h i r t y - f i v e

173K 5.7K 9.3K
By escapism-

---

“I’m sure you know that Pansy and I are . . . shagging partners—the whole school knows.” Theo said as he started at Ginny with a sigh. “Well, before the holidays, Pansy thought she was pregnant . . . with my baby, of course. We were freaking out and she—she even bought a baby book just in case, you know? We weren’t ready and she was going insane.”

“Pregnant?” Ginny’s jaw dropped wide open as she raised her eyebrows. “Boy, I do not want to see another little Pansy in this world.” She commented and received a glare from Theo, immediately shrugging. “Just saying, no hard feelings.” She defended herself as she raised her hands up in the air to prove her point.

“As I was saying, Pansy said she would take care of it and let me know after break. But turns out, she had other things in mind when we came back. First off, she ignored me the whole time until two nights ago when she asked me to . . .”

“Asked you to what?” Ginny pushed, waiting for his reply.

“She asked me to steal a necklace from Granger—I, I didn’t mean to hit her in the head with the branch . . . I’m sorry about that. I panicked when she saw my footprint.”

“Okay, you’re the one who hit her?” Ginny asked with bewilderment as she put her hand up to stop him.

“And then I took her to the hospital and left before anyone saw me. That’s when Pansy pulled me aside. She demanded for the petty necklace and I told her that I couldn’t. Then, she well, what do you think happened next?”

“I think I know but . . . is she pregnant?”

“No, thank goodness she isn’t. I can’t stand her! I thought I loved her but after this, no way. I absolutely detest her.”

Ginny suddenly smirked as she let out a small chuckle. “She isn’t? Wait a minute! Baby book? I found a baby book here about a week or two ago. Is that hers?”

“Unless there are other students here who think they’re pregnant . . .”

“Theo, you were such a great help! And in return, you’ll get to see her ruined.” Ginny snickered and she got up, just as Blaise had walked in with Pansy. She stared at Theo and quickly grabbed him by the collar, dragging him into a dark corner. “Shut up for a few minutes. Pansy’s here.” She warned him and watched as Blaise caught her eyes. She signaled as best as she could with her eyes for Blaise to sit near them so they could here and of course, he understood.

Pansy lazily pulled up a chair and took a seat. “What do you know about us?” She spat with disgust as she glared at Blaise.

“Well, I know you two have been shagging for a while and . . .” His voice trailed off as he ran out of things to say. “And I know something happened in the midst of it all. Do I really have to repeat what happened?” He finished as best as he could—trying to remain ominous.

Pansy took the bait as she frowned deeply. “Look, I’m not pregnant. I thought I was, but it was a mere false alarm.” She admitted as she leaned back in her chair, her arms crossed tightly across her chest in defeat.

Blaise tried to hide his surprise and cleared his throat. “And?”

“And I was the one who asked him to steal the necklace! But I didn’t tell him to put her in the hospital. That was obviously something I was going to do.”

“And?”

“And what?” Pansy asked as she glared at him.

“I thought I could get more out of you. Pansy, thanks for telling me all of this. I actually had no clue on what was going on between you and Theo other than shagging each other but what you told me was golden. Thanks for being so stupid and revealing it all.” He said with a wide grin.

Pansy immediately stood up as she stomped angrily. “What?!”

“Oh yes, one more thing I’m curious about . . . how do you know Granger’s secret? You know the one that you’re holding over Draco.”

“Oh, I’m not telling you anymore—“

“Nicely played, Zabini. But, it’s okay . . . we don’t need her anymore. We have enough against her to make sure she doesn’t show her face to the whole Wizarding world from now on.” Ginny spoke as she walked out of the corner, smiling at Pansy. “You were really helpful, Parkinson.” She said as she waved at her.

Pansy grew livid as she rolled her fingers together. “Wh, what? You heard everything?”

“Don’t worry, someone else told me everything before you came.” Ginny said as she walked over, pulling Theodore out of the corner with her. “He was very helpful.”

“You told her?!” Pansy shrieked, receiving a sharp glare from Madam Pince. She furrowed her eyebrows as she threw a tantrum like a three year old. “No! This is all wrong!”

“Sorry, Parkinson, it seems like we broke your little plan. We got Hermione and Draco back together and now we know your secrets . . . I think you should run now.” Ginny stated with a grin. “You lost.”

“No, this isn’t over! I still know Granger’s dark secret and thanks to you three! The whole school will know tomorrow morning!” She yelled as she stormed out of the library.

“Don’t let that girl inside here again.” Madam Pince ordered with a dull tone as she rolled her eyes.

Ginny and Blaise exchanged glances and sighed. “Damn, we went too far, didn’t we?”

Theo lightly patted Ginny’s shoulder. “I know I’m not in the right place to say it but . . . maybe Granger should let everyone know her secret so that when Pansy’s telling everyone—she’d just be an idiot for making a huge deal about it. I mean, the secret can’t be that bad. Everyone forgives and forgets. If you lot can do that—Pansy Parkinson is gone.” He said and grinned at them. “Thank you for letting me see her crumble just a bit. I’ll wait until tomorrow for the big finale?”

“Definitely,” Blaise replied back confidently and watched at Theo left the library. He turned to Ginny and nodded. “Nott’s right . . . if we can get Granger to tell her secret to everyone by tonight . . . Pansy will look like a fool trying to tell everyone.”

“Do you think Hermione will do it?”

“Well, we have to ask don’t we?”

---

“I think it’s a great idea. To be honest, my secret isn’t actually that . . . that dark. It’s just something I’m ashamed of . . . something I did. And besides, I’d rather want everyone hear my secret from me rather than from Parkinson.” Hermione reassured her friends with a small grin.

“Are you sure?” Draco asked with concern.

“Of course I am – I’m not as fragile as you think I am, Draco.” Hermione lightly laughed and took a deep breath.  She finally let her breath out as she started recounting her story with her friends. Hermione let out another deep breath when she finished. “How do you think we can make word travel fast?”

Ginny looked at her friends knowingly. “Well . . . we can make Ron and Harry let it slip in front of Lavender and I’m sure the whole school will know in roughly ten minutes. Her and her big mouth can actually come into use.” Ginny replied with a smirk as she cocked up an eyebrow. “What do you say?”

“I think that’s an excellent idea.” Hermione shrugged as she flashed a grin at Draco.

“I’m not forgiving you, Hermione Granger, for not telling me that sooner.” She pointed at her friend accusingly. She broke out into a grin and placed her hand on her friend’s shoulder. “I’m glad you had someone like Draco to tell that to, though.” She flashed a warm grin at Hermione and sighed. “Well, then, let’s go tell the boys.” Ginny said as she grabbed Blaise by the collar, dragging him out of the infirmary. “Come on, our jobs aren’t finished just yet.”

“You don’t have to drag me around everywhere, you damn woman!” Blaise complained as he shoved his way out of her strong grasp.

Ginny dangerously shot him a glare and smiled over at him. “I’ll let it go this time.” She said as she continued to walk, leaving Blaise frozen in his spot.

Hermione laughed at the sounds of her friends talking and shook her head. “A lot of things have changed, huh?” She asked Draco, leaning against the pillow. “Just a few weeks ago, we were . . . plotting against each other and now—“

“Here we are…” Draco finished with a ghost of a smile. “We’ve come a long way and I’m not letting someone like Pansy ruin it for us anymore. I was stupid and –“

“I know, Draco. You don’t need to repeat it a second time – I’m fully aware of your dense, thick skull.” She teased him with a grin as she leaned towards Draco. “Tomorrow will be hectic.”

“When has it ever not been hectic?” He asked her, raising up an eyebrow.

“Touché,”

“What?”

“Nothing.” She shook her head and grinned. “Join me?” She asked as she moved over to the right side of her bed, leaving room for Draco.

“Is this an invitation to . . .” He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

Hermione laughed and threw a pillow at Draco’s face. “Definitely not!”

Draco grabbed the pillow and smiled at her. “I was just going to say sleep – what were you thinking of, Hermione?”

The tables had switched. Hermione felt her warmth on her cheeks and bit her lips. “Oh, shut up. Fine, you don’t have to come over—“

“No, no, no, no, no! I never said I didn’t want to share the bed with you.” He quickly protested, shaking his head profusely as he crawled into bed with her. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Hermione, pulling her closer towards him. “I’ve missed this…I’ve missed you so much.” He whispered into her ear with his eyes closed.

Hermione smiled and let out a content sigh as she rolled over in bed so that her face was facing Draco’s neck. “I missed you, too.” She whispered back.

“I love you, Hermione Granger.”

“I love you more, Draco Malfoy.”

---

Hermione and Draco walked into the Great Hall and all eyes landed on them. “We always make quite the entrance.” Draco whispered over to Hermione with his signature smirk. He intertwined their fingers together as he walked them over to their seats.

Hermione sat down and looked at Ginny. “Did everything go as planned?” She asked with a grin.

“Even better – everyone found out in ten minutes and that was when Pansy was trying to make the big reveal. Apparently, she made quite the fool of herself. We all missed it but the people who were there said Pansy Parkinson was history. If you haven’t noticed, she’s not down here. Obviously, she’s crying herself a river in her room.” Ginny responded as she stifled a laugh.

“I don’t reckon she’ll mess with you lot anymore.” Harry said as he smiled at Hermione. “Congratulations, Hermione.”

“Well, that’s a relief.” Hermione said as she looked over at Draco. “Promise you don’t have any more of those crazy ex-girlfriends?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Draco Malfoy never did girlfriends – in fact, Pansy Parkinson was never my girlfriend to start with. Hermione Granger is Draco Malfoy’s first and last girlfriend.” He said as he kissed her hand.

“Who said I was going to keep you for that long,” Hermione raised her eyebrows as she giggled. “I’m joking, Draco.”

Draco frowned as he looked away, throwing her hand away from his own. “So, Weasley – I don’t think we’ve actually . . . talked in a civil manner.”

Ron stared from Draco to Hermione. “I believe we haven’t; however, I think it’s about bloody time we do. I heard you’ve already acquainted yourself with Harry here and now it’s my turn. Let me see how great you are. I’m still trying to understand why Hermione Granger picked Draco Malfoy.”

A small smirk slid across his face as he nodded. “Okay, you’ll find out very soon, then.” He said as his stormy grey eyes pierced Ron’s eyes.

Hermione smiled as she stared at the motley group before her. Four Gryffindors and two Slytherins. Who would’ve thought? And the thing that was most shocking was that Hermione Granger was dating Draco Malfoy. They were the epitome of complete opposites. But hey – opposites do attract.

Hermione shot up from her seat and looked down at her boyfriend. “Let’s go.” She ordered as she grabbed his hand and pulling Draco up.

“Where are we going?” Draco asked, discombobulated by the situation.

“Well, I just thought . . . we should have some time for ourselves. After all, we were separated for quite a long time.” She said and leaned in, whispering into his ear. “I just want to show you how much I’ve missed you.” She pulled away with an innocent grin on her face.

“Aren’t you a vixen. Do you do this to every bloke you see?” Draco asked, surprised by her reason.

“Maybe but you’re not just any bloke I see – you’re my boyfriend.” She said and smiled at her friends. “We’ll see you lot during lunch.” She excused them before walking away with Draco.

“What do you suppose they’re going to do?” Ron whispered over to Harry as he bit into his waffles.

Harry gulped and looked over at Ron and then at his girlfriend.

Blaise sighed as he shook his head. “They’re obviously going to go up and shag ea—“

Ginny slapped Blaise upside the head before he could finish his full sentence. “Not shag – make love to each other.”

Ron choked on his waffles and Harry spit out the water in his mouth. “WHAT?!” They both yelled as they stood up at the same time.

Ginny and Blaise quickly sat them back down, holding them down in their seats. “Let them have their fun. They’ve been through a lot. We’re almost going to graduate from Hogwarts and now, Hermione and Draco should have all the fun they want.” Ginny told her brother and boyfriend.

“I know you guys think of her as a sister, but come on now. She has a boyfriend who can protect as well. Let her do her thing.” Blaise suggested as he smiled at Ginny.

“We still make quite the team.” Ginny said with a please smile, high-fiving Blaise.

---

Hermione led Draco up to her room with a coy smile. “Well, here we are.”

“Yes, we are.” Draco said as he wrapped his arms around her small waist, pulling her closer to him.

“What do you think we’re going to do up here?” Hermione whispered with a wide grin.

“Is it what I think we’re going to do?” Draco whispered back as he looked down at her lovingly.

Hermione laughed and shook her head. “We’re not going to shag, Malfoy.”

“Not shag – it’d be making love, Granger.”

“Either way, that’s not why we’re up here.” Hermione stated as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Then why are we up here?” Draco asked, raising up an eyebrow as he leaned in closer.

“I wanted to show you my favorite book.” Hermione answered, her lips not even an inch away from each other.

Draco pulled back and looked at Hermione with an are-you-serious-face. “Really?” Hermione nodded. “Nope, I like my idea better.” He said before capturing Hermione’s lips with his own.

---

Okay, so that is a wrap for this story. I really hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing and sharing it with you all! I’m thinking posting another Dramione story I started writing a few months ago. I have about two chapters written but since I know there’s a few more dramione fans out there - I think I’ll be uploading that very soon, like tonight or tomorrow xD haha but please keep in mind that this was something I had completed writing long ago so I was able to update SUPER fast. The one I’m currently writing will take a long time to update, so please be patient. :) I’m so glad I got to share this with you! I actually have a new dramione story out: Marry Me, so please check that out for some more dramione! <3

Thank you,

Annie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
40.7K 1K 18
Draco Malfoy is indeed back, to retake his final year at Hogwarts. He feels somewhat excited, that this is his first normal year, where his father do...
18.1K 320 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...
2.3M 71.3K 39
The war hero, Hermione Granger, breaks up with her long term boyfriend, Ron Weasley after learning that he cheated on her after a long night of drink...