FOREVER YOURS

By Ayshasamira

Khadijama Is half Shuwa Arab,a Gentle and simple lady in her mid twenties,follow us as we peak through the li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 8

1.3K 103 33
By Ayshasamira

💞💞💞💞FOREVER YOURS 💞💞💞💞By AyshaSamira
Chapter 8.....
Wattpad@Ayshasamira
Twitter @Scarlet_Samie

We sat down eating,my phone was ringing i picked up it was my Hajiya she asked if we need anything i said no,she informed that lunch will be ready soon,we talked for a moment i then dropped the call....

I called Yaa Rashid,you have already forgotten me Yaa Rashid,uhm Matar kin shareni ne uhm we talked and he said he wanna talk to me about a serious  issue when i am less busy...

Kausar then came in,se yanzu?Sorry Deejama muna fa nan bakin gate da Faisal you know he is leaving tomorrow,oh eyya we are leaving tomorrow too,Falmata scowled i will miss you so much but you will come for Kausars  wedding right?

Sure a week to the wedding as promised koh Falmata?Kausar asked insha Allah kausar....

Ayshe and Ammita you girls should make sure kunzo early tare da Falmata please,she pouted Kalas we would come ...

They cleaned the living room and put perfumes cleared the dining table they took the left over to the gatemen,we went back upstairs with relatives coming in and going,Yaa Rashid brought the lunch...

Relatives kept trooping in i was so busy till after Asr prayer,Dr Fa'iz called Falmata and informed her that they would be here shortly the grooms men like 6 of them.....

They set the table while i freshened up and wore my lace i tied my headtie and wrapped my veil,iyeh Habibty we both laughed,the groom came in to the living room and met us,they greeted him...

Rajul wasim welcome back,thank you Falmata and this my name he laughed,Ayana pushed me go to your husband i smiled at her,su Kausar yammatan Amarya she laughed...

Toh Yaa Abbaty ya na iya?Amaryar ma ai kanwarka ce ko?she raised an eyebrow he kept gisting and teasing them,he  then left while they force me to follow him,ina wuni?Lafiya kalau he left and i went back...

His friends came in,i went and greeted them,he kept glancing at me,the Yammatas served their boyfriend yes because Falmata and Dr Faiz,Aysha and Dr Suraj we kept receiving visitors till it was almost time for magrib....

The groomsmen prayed Magrib and asked the girls to get ready,i went downstairs to excort them,Yaya Dr wannan sauri haka ku bari ayi Isha mana...

Khadijan Abbanta a'a ai tunda mun baki Abbanki me zamu tsaya yi,it was then that i sneak a glance at him i smiled they keep me company fa Yaa Dr please,haba Khadijan Abbanta muma ki bari muje mu yo hira dasu mana Dr Fa'iz uttered...

I am not so free with him so i smiled its ok if you insist then,Abbanki ma ya kagu mu tafi mu bar masa Khadijansa Dr Shu'aib chimed in hmm i did not say a word we then excort them i hugged them one after the other then waved at them...

I exchanged pleasantries with Faisal,y didnt you come inside,haba mana,sorry Bestie tomorrow,ok to take care of my other half we both smiled...

Khadijan Abbanta muma fa nan da some months ne,Dr Fa'iz uttered while tapping down his glass,amma i have to approve ai ko Dr we both laughed Abbaty was talking to Suraj so i waved at them and they left...

I looked at the house beautiful i muttered then went back in they have cleared the house everywhere was neat and back in place they washed the used plates too....

I went back to the bedroom and read my pocket qur'an then prayed Isha prayer,i freshened up and wore the nighties Kausar brought for me as her gift,i then laid down and continued chatting on whatsapp...

Khadijatu i heard him call my name,i abruptly stood up wore my hijab and went downstairs,sannu Yaya ina wuni?

Lafiya kalau yauwa dama ga wannan he handed over almost 10 envelopes i learnt your cousins are leaving tomorrow right?

I nodded yes ok to you should give it to them,wannan naki kuma he gave me the nylon i saw a chicken...

Thank you so much Yaya he frivolously looked at me and then stood up,i went back to my bedroom and zoomed off...

The next morning few people came and bid me farewell,Hajiya's relatives too,then my cousins and friends came,matar Yayanta i tap Ayanas shoulder wai ina su kam Faruk ne?Zasu zo ai flight dinsu i think 6-7pm ne....

Wai Falmata are you really going?I pouted,Haba Deejama she hugged me,zamu dawo and you need time to get along with your Abbaty,and i am sure he will bring you to Abuja,i smiled and wiped away my tears....

We had lunch together,i gave them the envelopes Abbaty asked me to give them,except
Kausar,His friends came in and eat there lunch when they were done they call out the girls and they were ready to go to the airport....

Haba mana flight din is by 4:pm and its only 2:30,Ayaana please mana,Falmata smiled...

Khadijan Abbaty consider us mana we need to spend time with them please ai kin bamu auren ba?Dr Fa'iz muttered,and besides Abbaty is here so we need to pack up and go....

He raised an eyebrow to them just when i looked at him,toh Dr Suraj nidai,uhm Khadijama we are going mu dai....

I excorted them outside and they halted out Falmata and Ayana in Fa'iz's car,Aysha and Ammita in Surajs car,Fateema and Asmau in Shu'abs car....

I hugged them and bid them farewell,Kausar was consoling me nima fa Deeja zanyi missing nasu...

We met him in the living room,yauwa Yaa Abbaty y did you outcast me?ka bani nawa envelope a zauna lafiya,he laughed and gave it to her dama ai boye naki nayi i know you will react....

Deejama nima bari nazo na tafi kar na hana honeymoon,please no mana ki bari after Isha,dont do this to me Kausar please,its ok zan tsaya....

She asked if all is well and i lied eh mana hmm,Faruk Furqan and Yaa Rashid came shortly after Abbaty has left the house...

Yaa Rashid meye duniya?kwana biyu har ka manta ni?Not at all Dijangala hahaha we laughed and continued chit chatting...

He came back and met us,he glance at me i welcomed him,he shook hands with both of them,Dr Abbaty please take care of our dear Sister she chose you amongst all of us,Furqan uttered they both laughed....

Gaskia extra care fa Faruk muttered uhm wannan mugum mutumin i said in my heart,Abbaty ka fa kasa Faruk so dont give us a reason to regret,Allah bar zuminci Furqan chimed in...

Khadijatu we are going,please take care of our favourite cousin sister,I smiled we excorted them outside with Abbaty eyeing me,Allah ya kaimun ku lafiya Faruk and Furqan they smiled and we waved at each other...

We cleaned the house and after Isha Faisal came,they ate dinner together,abun sha'awa i flitter my eyelashes,muna ina zaki rama idan Yaa Abbaty ya dawo....

I saw them to where they parked the car, but they sat in the car and we started gisting again i was standing,there was a horn and the gate was wide opened....

Ango yasha kamshi,to he is back atleast we kept you company,i frowned Kausar i will disown you fa,we both laughed he came and exchanged pleasantries with Faisal....

He went inside after bidding Kausar good night,Allah nuna man aurenku nidai i waved at them and then went in too...

I was halfway the staircase when his voice echoed into the walls of the house,Khadijatu he called out...

My whole body was trembling who permit you to go outside,i squated Yaya,Kausar na raka fa,ina magana kina magana?karki raina mani wayo.....

If na ganki a waje without permission jikinki ze gaya maki,tears rolling down my chin,yi hakuri Yaya,i dont have the right to scold you kinyi ba daidai ba?You have Yaya i am sorry...

He gave me a nylon you can go,i paused for a moment then went Inside to my bedroom,i laid down thinking of life ni Khadijatu Kubran Babanta Hussain Turaki i cried out....

I later on opened the nylon,shawarma and chicken i ate it alone and slept off...

The next morning the driver brought the breakfast and lunch i told Hajiya not to bring dinner,no visitors so i did not see him the whole day....

I slept without seeing him,I called
Kausar shine baki zo ba jiya?Sorry Bestest wallahi i have been busy jiyan nan fever ma yakamani,but i will come today ok toh dan Allah kizo fa......

Zanzo if za'a kawo lunch kinji Deejana,naji Kausar sai kinzo...

Khadijatu i heard him call me i ran to the living room Oh my Allah!He is looking so handsome Yaa Allah!

Ke meye haka y are you looking at me kamar baki sanni ba?Sorry ina kwana i crouched....

Bring my breakfast ok,i served him and went to the backyard and sat down,even if Abbaty is going to cut my skin into pieces i will never be the one to bring issues in this marriage...

Allah sarki Captain dina and his uniform,Dr Fu'aad would have pet me like a baby tears started rolling down my chin...

Someone touched my shoulder i quickly wiped away my tears,Deejama you are crying for how long,na shiga 3 badai Yaya Abbatyn bane?...

No i nodded i just missed you ne wallahi,Andeeja are you sure it is not Yaa Abbaty?Not at all i just missed my Father Kausar....

Sorry Deejama kinji,pray for him please,he needs the prayer sosai please Babyn Abbaty,yace mun yanzu ba Khadijatu zance ba Babyn Abbaty ce...

I felt happy even thou i knew he only said it to her,uhm kansa ake ji nidai,she kept me company i complained about my Mama that left without coming to see me.....

Sorry ai tazo taga gidan before a kawo ki ko?Kiyi hakuri ai Fateema da Asmau ma Daddy yace su dawo Idan sunyi hutu....

This girls thought Yaa Allah i have not been sleeping for long because of her,but i don't want to no i cannot do it now,i will be a little nicer,Abbaty thought....

Kausar this bags of rice yaushe zamu cinye,unm ga list din what i need a kitchen ki bama Yaya i want to start cooking myself,tunda akwai provision and everything...

Ok love,she went downstairs and gave it to him ok yanzu insha Allah is it all that Baby really wants
?Kausar nodded smiling,he quickly went out...

After 2 hours he came back with the things Gas and everything,Kausar ki gayawa Hajiya ni zan fara girki i am tired of sitting idle,toh masu miji...

She left after we sort out the kitchen,we continued our boring married life,i will cook and keep the food,i dont see him often thou we sleep in the same house.....

I started cooking the next
morning,Kausar left for Katsina after two days to attend a friend's wedding,ni kadai a garin...

After two weeks my only kano friend Ayshatu called she wanted to give me her wedding invitation,she came and called me,i am in a hurry please Khadijatu can you send someone or should i give the gate man,i thought Yaa Abbaty was not around...

Bara nazo your sourvenier are here too,i saw his car so i hurried outside the gate i gave her the sourveniers while she gave me the wedding IV...

We were talking when Dr Suraj horned i greeted him and the gate was opened for him,kunyi baki Deeja please kizo ko event daya ne,i will insha Allah Ayshatu thank you,i waved at them and i went back in....

Poor Khadijatu,i met him sitting on top of his car while Dr Suraj was leaning on the car,i came in my heart pounding Yaa Allah!!
Khadijatu come here i walked slowly to where they were standing....

How dare you go out without permission,I squatted sorry Yaya,i actually keep quit marasa kunya come in go inside my whole body was shaking,tears rolling down my chin i ran inside....

Haba Abbaty wai me yasa kake yin haka ne gaskia dana sani ma bazanzo ba,haba dan Allah,Suraj kaima kafi kowa sanin i love her ina tsananin kishin Khadijatu...

Banga alama ba,she is just an image placed in your house ka barta ta je taji dadin rayuwanta ka ki,you have few days fa to go to Canada and nothing happened between you two...

Gaskia is not fair Abbaty,su Daddy ma ai bazasu ji dadi ba please ka daina i know you love only Khadijatu then y pretend she is your wife after all....

Do you know that wannan abun da kake yi will lead to ta dinga tunanin ex boyfriend's dinta.seriously Dr Suraj?He nodded Yes Abbaty,he kept quit for a moment...

Wallahi Suraj i really love Khadijatu bana so ta saba dani ne nazo nayi tafiyan nan ina so ne idan mun dawo sai mu shimfida sabuwan rayuwa...

Abbaty y did you marry her to?Wallahi because i love her I couldn't stand the distance,then y are you distancing yourself from her Abbaty?Suraj bana son ta rainani ne....

Anyway kasan dama naji auren Kausar is in less than 2 months so ina so kayi mun iso aje a saka mun rana da Ayshe your raini and everything zaka ga munje honeymoon ko hannun Khadijama baka rika ba...

Hahahah he laughed hysterically,Abbaty i forgot to ask you,mene ne?Are you really ok?

Suraj i am not buying your teasings today,Toh Khadijana nacan na kuka i know...

Go then and console her,uhm she will calm down,Suraj ranar da zan fara bama Khadijatu soyayya zaka sha mamaki,Allah ya nuna mun ranar nan Abbaty...

Khadijatu tana sonka Abbaty kasan Fu'aad ma ya taba gaya mani,i know she do but she will be the happiest woman on earth,and kasan she never tell anybody her secret not even su Falmata....

Uhm good for her,so Suraj you really love our cousin?kaji mun Abbaty hahaha anyway Faridarka wai ya ne?Hmmm!wai fa aure take so,Abbaty zaka aureta?Are you sure zaka iya adalci?

Nima shi nake ji i really love Khadijatu,but i will see to it bara a yi auren Kausar dinan dai,i am eager ta tafi Ukraine Khadijana ta huta...

They both laughed,after two days he called out my name,Khadijatu you should get ready we are going home after Isha prayer,i couldn hide my smile,ok Yaya...

I got ready and waited for him in the living room,he came down adjusting his cap mu tafi,Ok i stood up and we headed out,i inhaled deeply home sweet home.....

We went in and met Alhaji and Hajiya in his living room,Khadijan Mamanta i smiled and hugged Hajiya,My Daughter ina wuni Daddy?Lafiya kalau Khadijatu....

I missed you so much Khadijatu,me too Daddy but i am here now i smiled good,Abbaty is treating you good ko?I looked at Abbaty the first time he ever smiled at me...

Yes Daddy i am happy to hear that,but fa Khadijatu if akwai wani abu tell me kinji?I have a gift for you ina zuwa ok Daddy i patiently waited talking to Hajiya.Deeja if you need something tell me fa...

Bakomai Hajiya,har kiba naga kinyi Allah yayi maki albarka,ah Hajiya ita kadai albarkar?Abbaty asked,We both laughed harda kai Abbana,yauwa Hajiya...

Daddy came back and sat down he handed over a key to me,Daddy car?I widened my eyes Daddy mine?He nodded yes it's yours....

Hajiya mota fa?Yes Deejan Daddynta muje ki ganta ko,i was flabbergasted i held Hajiyas hand we went to the car park and i saw a brand new Hyundai Elantra...

I hugged Hajiya then went to Daddy crouched and thank him with tears of joy in my eyes.

Haba Khadija my purpose is to make you happy,and i see that you are happy,Allah ya miki albarka Abbaty please do take care of my Daughter....

Daddy kenan i am not your son?You are my son-in-law,wow an daina sonmu Daddy Yaa Rashid shouted,Hajiya hugged me hope you like the suprise...

I smiled sosai ma,Allah ya kara daukaka Daddy Ameen,we continued chit chatting with Hajiya till past 9:00pm,he came in and sat beside me...

Khadijatu mu tafi gida ko?To Yaya we faked a smile at each other,Hajiya inhaled deeply i stood up and bid them good night,he told Hajiya that we would be going to Kaduna tomorrow morning....

She gave me somethings to give to my Mama and we left and he branched at some eatery and bought something....

I was so eager to go back home,i can't wait to see my Mama tomorrow,when we got home i was about going up when he called my name,Khadijatu,i turned and answered my heart fluttering....

You heard what i told Hajiya ko?We are going to Kaduna tomorrow early in the morning,ohk Yaya,i turned about to leave and he called me again,Khadijatu na'am I squatted...

Ki dauka suya ne na siyo,na koshi yaya thank you,oh ohk he nodded i went upstairs and freshened up then zoomed off....

She told me ta koshi plainly anyway let me refrigerate it,he went and freshened up,i went downstairs to pick my coca cola i switched off the lights and head up...

I bumped into someone,ouch Khadijatu ina zakije ne haka?I rubbed my forehead sorry Yaya na dauko abu ne,i unexpectedly felt his warm hands on my forehead....

Are you hurt?I nodded no,sannu he rubbed the place and held my hand i felt something God!I have strong feelings for him i wished i can hug him...

Khadijatu ki daina kashe wutan i will be switching them if na gama abunda nake yi,ok i nodded,Yaya zan tafi?Ok good night,my hand oh he noticed and let me go...

I slept with that thought and i kept caressing my hand,Yaa Allah!This is the second time Yaya held my hand it feels lovely...

The next morning after breakfast,i freshened up and all ready to go,he came downstairs sorry Khadijatu i kept you waiting,bakomai Yaya...

We head to Kaduna i ran into my mothers arms,Khadijatu bakya girma,Mamana aiftaqadak Ammina(I missed you)zawjak huna(Your husband is here) Khadijama,she pushed me....

Abbaty ne sannu da zuwa,he crouched and greeted her then sat on the carpet Abbaty ka zauna sama mana,no Mama nan ma is ok...

The house maids brought refreshments,Mama left us in the living room,Khadijatu zan je in dawo se mu tafi ko?I nodded ok Yaya he left and i went and laid on my Mama's lap..,.

He came back around 2pm,he ate food and we got ready to go zamu biya Zaria ne Mama wurin su Grand Uncle...

Ohh to Allah ya kai mun ku lafiya Abbaty,Ameen Mama we left with tears in my eyes she consoled me but i was just going to miss her,I hugged her...

We went to Zaria our Grand aunts and uncles were happy to se us,we did not stay long we ambled back to Kano.....

Yaa Allah it was past 9 already,i freshened up after getting home,i prayed he called out my name after an hour,i was half asleep i ran to the living room..

Na'am Yaya,Gashi he gave me a nylon with takeaway,thank you i collected and went back to my bedroom...

I ate the food and slept off,i woke up the next day prepared breakfast and went back to sleep,i douched my body and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch...

He did not go out may be he is sleeping,I was busy doing my cooking when he came in,ina wuni Yaya?Lafiya Khadijatu,do you need something?I added....

No he came closer to me and i moved back,he held my hand i nearly fall down,He leaned to my height and kissed my lips i wasnt aware of dissipate,my eyes were closed...

He then released me,i inhaled deeply he turned and left the kitchen,i couldn't do anything my body was light what did he just do?Yaa Allah!!

I managed and continued doing my cooking when i was done i passed him in the living room,i kept everything on the dining table...

I avoided looking at him,i cleaned the kitchen then went upstairs to my bedroom,I kept recalling what happened in the kitchen...

Hmm!Yaa Abbaty i inhaled deeply and fell asleep,Khadijatu i heard Kausar voice amidst my sleep...

Yaa Allah!Kausar y are you disrupting my sleep ?I rubbed my temples Deejama kika bar gida a bude kina ta baccinki ko?

Uhm ba akwai gateman ba?Ke kika sani Kausar said,Yaa Abbatyn ma ya fita...

Uhm yauwa nidai tashi mu karasa plans dinnan just 2 months to go....

Andeeja wait are you pregnant?Mtsw i went to the bathroom and performed ablution then prayed...

Kinsan kaduna muka tafi jiya muka dawo jiyan
Wallahi duk na gaji....

Yayan be maki massage ba,ke nifa kinsan har yanzu....

Lets do what we are suppose to do I hold my hand,but tsaya Kausar anan zaku zo dukanku ko dasu Falmata...

Yaa Rabb!Andeeja you are insane how can we come to 2months old brides house an do Yammatanci...

Abbaty will kill all of us,kinga yanzu will he allow you to go out on Friday lets go and buy the bridal shower items,hmm!Talk to him mana may be ya yarda....

Ok and kinsan da ke zamu tafi Abuja ko?Ofcourse yes but Hajiya zanma magana nikam...

Hehehehe Babyn Abbanta,we continued planning for her wedding till after magrib when he came back,Yaa Abdulrashid came to pick her up,he ate dinner...

Yaa Abbaty please can i come and pick Deejama on friday for my wedding preparations,where are you going to?

To buy some few things,just two hours please Yaya,its ok you can but 4-6pm,Godiya nake Yayana Kausar said and they shook hands....

When they left he asked me to serve him dinner,Khadijatu y didn't you ask me about going out?Bakomai Yaya...

He gave me a death glare,Khadijatu have you eaten?Yes we ate together with Kausar,ok good night i went upstairs and continued my daily schedules....

The next morning i woke up very late and i was having a fever with my constant headache i managed to make breakfast i laid on the Sofa....

My body was hot,i did not know when he came downstairs but i saw him having his breakfast,i managed to go back to my bedroom the fever was high...

Yaa Allah!I cuddled up in the blanket,headache uhm it was getting serious my eyes closed,uhm i couldnt get up if not for prayer,Yaa Abbaty will kill me if he comes back no lunch no dinner....

I heard the call to magrib i managed and stood up i prayed and then went back to bed my eyes were red,I heard someone knocked my door...

Khadijatu he came in,Yaa Allah!What is wrong with you?Headache i managed to utter,he sat at the edge of the bed,sannu but shine baki gaya mun ba...

He examined me and went out after almost 30 minutes he came back with food and medicine he helped me eat then gulped in the medicines...

Kiyi kokari kiyi Isha then ki kwanta,uhm to i was feeling dizzy i almost fall down and he caught hold of me....

Khadijatu y didnt you tell me?I did not say anything and he held my hand to the bathroom...

He waited for me till i prayed Isha,he made me lay down,and wrapped my body with blanket,you will be fine ok?

I nodded thank you,he did not utter another word...

He went out,i was overtaken by deep slumber when i woke up to Fajr prayer i was feeling much better i prayed and did my daily routine...

I freshened up and wore a light dress then slept off,someone was caressing my face,i was startled Innalillahi!Khadijatu ni ne fa...

Oh good morning Yaya,sorry I startled you,here are your medications please take them and y did you stress yourself today you should take rest,i will bring lunch for you...

Ohk thank you Yaya,he left i manage to clean the dining table,i swept the house and mopped it,i put on my turaren wuta and then laid down on the sofa.....

He came back in the afternoon,he sat close to me gave me my food and medications,i wasn't aware of his plans he pulled me into a hug....

How are you feeling Khadijatu?I couldn't utter a word,he pulled me and Yaa Allah!He gently brushed his lips against mine...

His touch sends little shivers through my body,i was trembling he noticed and let me go,Are you still having the headache?No i nodded ok he went upstairs.....

I called my Mama and talked to her,I later on called Falmata we talked for some minutes,i called Yaa Rashid....

Yaa Rashid i need credit,i want to call my Cousin Ayana,hahaha Dijangala i know ba ita zaki kira ba,amma let me send it to Yaya thank you.....

Khadijatu, Na'am Yaya i stood up almost tribbing,Kije ki kwanta mana ok Yaya,i packed my medicines  and started climbing the stairs...

He was still standing,he held my hand and took me to my bedroom,Khadijatu sleep tight,thank you Yaya....

I freshened up prayed then slept off,I have mixed feelings for Abbaty but i heard him talking to Fareeda shi mtsww....

I kept caressing my lips the next morning,I woke up hale and hearty,i swept and mopped the house then prepared a healthy breakfast,he came out all dressed up...

I avoided eye contact,Good morning,morning Khadijatu,how are you feeling?Much better,he ate the breakfast,Khadijatu na'am Yaya....

Can you still go out with Kausar?Yes Yaya ok when you go,i will pick you up at home after Isha prayer,ok Yaya i went to my bedroom...

I saw him preamblest from the window,my handsome cousin,i inhaled deeply i caressed my lips and closed my eyes unm Yaa Abbaty na...

We went out that evening we did all the necessary things,i was laying on Hajiyas laps after Isha when he salamed and come in...

Khadijatu lafiya dai?He touched my forehead.haba Yaa Abbaty a gaban Hajiya,Yaa Rashid muttered,I closed my face with my veil...

Toh yaran zamani ne,I sat up and he sat beside me,Yaa Abbaty a gaban Hajia,Kausar said coming in,Kausar i will beat the hell out of you....

Sorry Yaa Abbaty,Andeeja tashi ga Samosa din,she dropped the plate and i couldnt move,He picked the plate and picked one he gave me to eat but i refused......

Khadijatu get ready we are leaving let me see Alhaji,hmm!

Wai Abbana ne ke rawar kai akan Khadija,She laughed i have never seen Hajiya this happy,Khadijatu tashi kici kinji...

I was so abashed i ate my samosa and got ready,Kausar yaushe zamu kara fita me,I asked,when you ask your husband,Yaa Rashid ka fa daina yi dani ko?Na isa Dijan Abbanta let me excort you....

We went out gisting,i bid Daddy good night and we left,Khadijatu fever ya tafi ko?I nodded smiling eh Yaya,his phone was ringing and he picked up...

Not today i am heading home already lets make it tomorrow,how important?Fareedah let's talk about that later in the night ok?Take care of yourself for me bye...

I was fumming with rage,Yaa Allah!Abbaty is just deceiving me,so he still liked her and he kissed me,mtsww i did not know that it was loud...

Khadijatu lafiya?Yes Yaya,ok when we got home i swiftly went to my bedroom freshened up and laid on my bed,tears rolling down my chin,wallahi I love Abbaty......

But this Fareedah will not let me live in peace,i called Yaa Rashid and complained to him,sorry Deeejama i know he loves you but you have to help him....

Show him that you are his wife kinji kanwata?Ok Yaa Rashid i will try insha Allah,that was when i remembered i am not really doing my duty i have never visited his room...

Who cleans the room,i widened my eyes,i put my hands on my head then i will start tomorrow,i will do as Yaa Rashids said i should be sitting with him and pretend to watch tv....

After almost a week went out very early,for  the first time in my life,i went to his bedroom,very beautiful,i cleaned the bedroom and bathroom thou they were well cleaned....

I put my traditional incense ,i packed his dirty clothes,i called the laundry man and gave it to him,i arranged his closet and then left the bedroom.....

He did not come back in the afternoon,i prepared dinner and sat waiting for him in the living room downstairs,he knocked and came in....

Sannu da zuwa Yaya,Sannu Khadijatu,he went upstairs,should i follow him,uhm i followed him,Wow so today Khadijatu cleaned my bedroom,he looked at me.....

I blushed,thank you he said do you need something Yaya?Not really i will just freshened up and have dinner ok i left....

He came down all dressed up in his sky blue Getzner kaftan,with his cap he looked so handsome....

I served him then there was a knock on the door,i opened the door it was Dr Suraj,thank God i was wearing my hijab....

Yaya Dr welcome,Khadijan Abbanta hope you are fine?

Yes he came in and sat down,Suraj ai da bazaka sameni ba...

What is so important that zaka fita ka bar mana Khadijanmu alone,i served him food and refreshments kai Allah yai miki albarka i am famished...

I smiled and went into the kitchen,Abbaty wannan gayun se ina?Uhm i am going to Fareedah's house she has been on my nerves wallahi...

Y are you frowning your face?Haba Abbaty wai ko tausayin Khadijan baka yi?

Suraj is that y you are frowning?Yes Dr Abbaty and if dai ba zaka ma Khadijan adalci ba i will stop coming to this house....

Just look at her,she has lost so much weight duk ta yi baki ta rame,you should have left her at home mana or you allow her marry her suitors....

Someone like Dr Fu'aad he loves Khadijatu so much,Suraj please let's talk about something else,anyway i brought the documents you asked for i will take my leave now....

Khadijatu he echoed,na'am Yaya Dr i hurried badai tafiya ba?Tafiya zanyi tunda ba za' a man larabcin nan ba na tuna da Ayshatu...

I smiled call her tai maka mana,we both laughed,bye they eslate together,my heart was beating fast Yaa Rabb!!!

Y did i eavesdrop?Mtsww i will try and win my husband over,i freshened up and waited for him in the living room wearing my nightie that Kausar 's gift to me....

I was enjoying a Nigerian movie when he came back,sannu da zuwa Yaya,he looked at me then look away,khadijatu y are you still awake?

I don't feel like sleeping so I thought of watching,go to your room and watch ko,ok Yaya i headed upstairs,i remembered he was carrying a nylon...

I came back Yaya bara na rika maka,y are you acting stubborn,bana son rawan kai fa,with my soft voice i said sorry Yaya....

I was almost half the staircase,Khadijatu he called my name,i answered with my crying voice come here,i slowly went to where he was standing...

I don't like such dressings had it been Suraj or someone comes in what would you do,i have my hijab close by and they will knock untill
They are permitted before coming in.....

Ok he gave me the nylon take it to my bedroom,i crouched and went straight to his bedroom,i dropped the nylon on his mini table...

I saw him standing looking at me,he came closer and hugged me tight i breathe heavily,i can hear his heartbeating fast.....

He kissed me and then let me go,i ran out i went to my bedroom i inhaled deeply,i bend down panting,Yaa Abbaty!!!Huh oh ni Khadijatu.....

I just love her lips,so tender and soft
He knocked at the door but i couldnt move he came in,i was sitting on the bed he sat closer to me,Khadijatu i answered Na'am....

He raised my head with his palm,he kissed me,the soft moist of his lips makes me surrender,He kissed me for minutes my eyes closed,his phone startled me.....

He composed himself then picked up,Khadijatu oh sorry Pharida can i call you back...

You are calling me Khadijatu Abbaty lallai ma she dropped the call....

I stood up and went to the bathroom,i heard him closed the door,I inhaled deeply he is my husband after all....

The next morning i avoided him,Khadijatu he called out my name,get ready by 4 zamu je gidan Su Yaya and home finally ok Yaya...

I got ready and we went to both Yaya's house Yaa Abdulrauf first,Ramlat was not happy to se us we spent lessthan 20 minutes  the Baby was sleeping and then went to Yaa Abdulrahmans house....

Khadijatu so you knew Abbaty is your husband kike ta mana miskilanci ko?Hmm Aunty Amarya nikam bance komai ba,anyway my EDD is this month fa....

Bana so na gama jego ban sameki da juna biyu ba hahhaha we both laughed,Yaa Abdulrahman ina uniform dinka?

Khadijatu da soldiers uniform suna daki,ga dai Marmien ki nan makale da ke....

Toh Yaya bara na leka na gani,Abbaty held my hand,you should love Dr's outfit not soldiers we laughed ,he didnt let go of my hand...

I didn't have an option so I sat down,Marmie was distracting his attention...

We spent almost an hour we then went back home,We spent the evening there,Alhaji came back after magrib,i went and greeted him...

Abbaty came and met us,Abbaty you are leaving tomorrow ko?Yes Daddy,se yaushe kenan,Kausar's wedding since i have two months...

Then i will go back after her wedding,i widened my eyes...

Abbaty na is travelling without my knowledge,hmm Allah ya kiyaye but i wished you could go with Khadijatu but is ok...

We bid Daddy good night and went to Hajiyas room,Abbana wai what time are you leaving tomorrow?By 12:noon Hajiya,i was left flabbergasted...

Khadijatu lets go home ko,Hajiya when is Kausar coming back,she will be back by next week,i will send Jamila tomorrow ta dinga tayaki zama,Abban naki ne yaki ya bari a kawo maki yar aikin.....

Uhm,bakomai Hajiya,but idan Kausar ta dawo please tazo itama,ba damuwa if she comes back se tazo ku ci gaba ma da shirye shiryen a can...

Thank you Hajiya i hugged her and followed him,What took you so long?I am sorry,to Yaya ai mana hakuri hakanan ko said Yaa Rashid...

He smiled at me and opened the door for me,Dijangala se na shigo gobe or do you need something?I nodded no Yaa Rashid dina thank you bye....

We head home,i did not utter a word to him,yana ta ajiyan zuciya unm may be is his Farida,mtsww...

Y are you hissing Khadijatu?I am sorry his voice makes me weak,we got home he still did not utter a word about travelling hmmm!!!!

I freshened up and continued chatting i have eaten already i heard him call me,Khadijatu i ran to his bedroom....

Khadijatu i want you to prepare noodles and fried egg for me,ok Yaya i went to the kitchen and did as ordered i took it to him in his bedroom.....

He is always making calls mtsww,to Fareedah just 3months ne fa kaman gobe ne,my heart was beating erratically,na shiga 3 i have feelings for him already how can i survive 3 good months without him....

Khadijatu he yelled,y are you spacing out?I have been talking to you,sorry Yaya i went back to the living room because i know that I cannot sleep....

Who am i to Yaa Abbaty,a slave or a maid?He can't even tell me about him he won't talk to me i believe i am his maid but if that makes my parents happy then so be it i laid down and continued chatting and watching.....

I love Khadijatu how can i go and leave her all alone and i dont want a housemaid till after our honeymoon,Yaa Allah!!He said to himself....

Let me sleep next to her atleast today let me feel her warmth,he freshened up and called her name,baiwar Allah her body is always shaking by the sound of Abbaty's voice.....

Na'am Yaya,you are still awake?Yes i am watching,ohk go and continue then,when i came back i continued watching and thinking of Abbaty's cruel mind....

I switched everything off,i laid on my bed thinking of so many things,yanzu Abbaty tafiya zeyi ya barni,i burst out crying i was crying loudly i did not noticed when he came into my room....

Khadijatu y are you crying in the middle of the night?I am not feeling fine,What is wrong with you?Stomach ache,will crying make you feel better?No...

Kizo na baki medications,he turned and left,i met him in his bedroom,what exactly are you feeling?Yaya its MP,what's MP?(Menstrual pain)Oh ok...

I met him sitting on the edge of the bed,he looks innocent but hmm!I squatted waiting for him,Khadijatu saboda MP kike kuka haka,you are not a Baby please don't make me panic for no reason again....

Sorry Yaya,he gave me pain relief,i hate medicines to top it all i am lying,his phone that was on the couch was ringing,give me the phone,ok...

Wannan mayyar Faridan ce mtsww,i handed over the phone he answered the call and he can't even smile for the love of his life mtsww...

I turned about to leave but he stopped me with his hand,Oh Khadijatu ce,she is not feeling fine,no haba mata da kishinkun nan...

He was talking but the effect of the medicine made me fall asleep where he made me to sit,wicked Yaa Abbaty his phone call is very annoying.....

I heard him calling my name in the midst of my sleep,ki hau gadon ki kwanta,let me go to my bedroom,i said go and lay down on the bed he yelled,my body started trembling he cant just spend a day without scolding me...

Without second thought every part of my body was shaking i climbed the bed and laid down,tears rolling down my chin my body was still shaking while he was still making call....

I couldn't sleep,bound of the sound of his voice makes me tremble,he covered me with the duvet and he laid on the couch...

So he loves me because i am his blood,i did not know when i zoomed off.....

I opened my eyes when i heard the call for prayers he was still laying on the couch i took the duvet and covered him then tip toed out of the bedroom.....

I prayed and went back to sleep a little,i woke up around 8:am i went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast,I freaked out and he came down all dressed around 10am.....

I greeted him,he ate his breakfast and then summoned me to his bedroom,i have cleaned it already when he was having breakfast...

Khadijatu sit down,i sat on the carpet,ki zauna mana no i am ok ,Ya MP din?Much better ok,am i will be travelling today and i will spend almost 2-3 months...

I will come back only for Kausars wedding,i want you to abide by my rules,bana son fita ba dalili,I don't like friends dinnan thou you dont have much...

If you need anything Rashid will be around and Suraj too,ban yarda kije gida ki kwana ba a can,and i will ask Rashid to take you to Kaduna next month...

Here he gave me an envelope if you have anything you want to buy for Kausar's wedding and here is for miscellaneous incase you need something urgent...

And yes Jamila and Kausar will come and sleepover ok?I nodded Yaya please can i say something he nodded...

Please Yaya ka bari na koma wurin Hajiya it would be better since Kausar dinma is in katsina is not a two days journey please Yaya...

I said no,yanda aka saba maki cefane zaa ci gaba cylinder they bring two refilled every month tunda bakya mun magana...

You don't like talking to me,you don't tell anything to me,ban yarda ba you take this ATM card and use it incase ok...

Yaya the money will be enough I don't need the ATM,i said take it the pin is there he yelled i was sobbing already......

We heard a knock on the door i stood up to go and open it but he yelled at me,wipe those crocodile tears of yours,i did as ordered...

I had to fake a smile,Yaa Rashid welcome,he came down pushing his box,Rashid quickly collected and they left....

Everything was brought to me that evening,Jamila too,i never heard from him again and i dont have his number wanne wuri yaje i dont know mtsww....

Ayshasamira

Read,vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 26.6K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

46.9K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
11.6K 1.1K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
414K 30.1K 41
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί