{Possessive} Yandere Tomura x...

By CantStopMySparkles

They all want you so bad... More

Intro
Strange encounter....
Quirk Assessment
Dabi and Overhaul?
U.S.J Attack
League of Villains
A Day with Tomura and a day with Dabi gone wrong?
Can't get her off of my mind!(Short!)
Overhaul comes to the Leauge!
Sharing her...
The fight to make her mine!
Intentions...
Wanting you...
Can't decide..(VERY SHORT!)
The heroes..
You can't take her! She's one of us now!
DIE! (Short :p)
Did I..take it a step too far?
we kinda deserved this huh?
You'll stay with us forever...you're ours..and only ours(short again! :p)
This is the end...For us all..
Finished!
Sequeal...

Final Goodbyes....

12.1K 437 110
By CantStopMySparkles

Y/n's P.O.V:

"Wait Y/n! What the hell are you doing!"  Katsuki yells at me.

But I couldn't hear him..

I was too focused on this very moment...

"Y/n! Snap out of it! Surely you're being mind controlled, right!?" Tenya exclaims.

I stop for a split second, only to look back at my shocked classmates and shake my head.

"No..I'm under no ones control..I'm choosing to die.." I respond with no emotion.

"Y/n please! You're making a huge mistake!" Kirishima shouts at me, tears starting to produce from his eyes.

I didn't feel bad..

No matter how much I wanted to feel bad for making him cry..

I couldn't....

I had lost my emotions towards everyone else but the three that mattered to me most.

"It's not a mistake...it's what the world has decided for me.."  I look at my classmates once again and force the best happy smile that I could.

"Thank you everyone for trying to save me, but there was really no point...I was happy living with the league of villains..they were actually really nice.."

I look back to the still breathing Tomura and looked over to the non-breathing Dabi And Overhaul.

"This is my final goodbyes to the world..maybe I'll see you all in another life."

And with my sentence finishing at that..

I touched Tomura's hand..

And disintegrated to ash...

And once I did..

Tomura has taken his last breath..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 14.2K 38
Everyone is always excited to get a quirk and Y/n was no different. She had no idea that when she finally got her quirk that it would be more of a cu...
306K 12.7K 26
"I love you, Y/N." Your hands trembled as you brought them up to cup his warm cheeks. You bit your inner cheek, trying to stop the choking sob that...
7.1K 545 19
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...
544K 17.4K 38
[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's always had a soft spot. His overwhelming des...