One Shots 1

By Musique_Me

Insert a book summary of an anime of a trading card game. || Fan-fiction: Various X Female Reader || Status:... More

'19 || Baking || Zanya Kisaragi
'19 || The Night || Tasuku Ryuenji
'19 || Oblivious || Gao Mikado
'19 || Training || Kanata Ozora
'19 || Chemistry || Noboru Kodo
'19 || Destiny || Gaito Kurouzu
'19 || Sucker || Light Kurouzu
'19 || Sucker 2 || Light Kurouzu
'19 || Be Your Buddy || Kiri Hyoryu
'19 || Wrong Message || Zanya Kisaragi
'19 || Midnight Rain || Tasuku Ryuenji
'19 || Hold On || Gao Mikado
'19 || 1K Reads
'20 || Valentine's Day Special
'20 || Dance With Me, Belladonna || Zanya Kisaragi
'21 || Yearning || Shosetsu Kirisame
'21 || 7K Reads + Thank You Message.

'19 || Christmas Special

431 13 15
By Musique_Me

Word Count: 1770+

[P/c] = Person Of Choice

[Scene 1]
Under the mistletoe, [P/c] looked at you with a look of confusion and blushed.

"Maybe I'll just go..." [P/c] scratched their arm and turned to leave.

"Wait! Um..." You called out. You...

~~~~~
A. Say, "It's bad luck to disobey the mistletoe."

B. Grab the back of their clothes.

C. Do nothing.

D. Say, "It's fine, I'll just go find some other hot guy."
~~~~~

If you had chosen D, continue reading:

[P/c] immediately turned around.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah you heard me. You ain't hot enough for me," you crossed your arms and blew a raspberry.

"That's not-" [P/c] face palmed. "That's not part of the script."

"Well you better hope that I choose a better response," you raised a brow.

The End. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen C, continue reading:

You watched as [P/c] awkwardly walked away from you, rubbing their arm as they did. You took a step back towards the wall and slapped your forehead for freezing up.

"Idiot," you muttered to yourself.

For the rest of the party, you avoided [P/c]. It hurt you but the awkward tension still lingered. In the end, you sat on a bench outside the humble Mikado abode. Snow danced in the air as mini clouds of mist formed whenever you exhaled.

Am I really going to let 2019 end like this?

"[Name]!"

You turned around.

"[P/c]?" They rushed up to you and cupped your cheeks. Upon contact, his gloves hands felt warm.

"You're freezing! Let's get you inside," [P/c] grabbed your hand and pulled you like a rag doll back inside the bustling household through the backdoor.

Removing both of your winter wear [which you surprisingly didn't have much of], [P/c] engulfed you in a tight hug.

"What were you thinking?" They demanded as they spoke next to your ear. You shivered at the close proximity and their voice as heat radiated from their body. On instinct, you snuggled closer, turning red.

"Mistletoe," [P/c]'s voice dropped to almost a whisper as you followed their gaze upward. Low and behold, another one of those blasted hollies hung overhead.

Proceed to [Scene 2]. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen B, continue reading:

"What are you- [Name]?" [P/c] met your gaze with a look of surprise. You let go and mumbled an apology very quickly, immediately fiddling with the hem of your short dress.

"Sorry," you nervously looked up to see [P/c] eyeing you weirdly, causing you to take an interest in your Christmas themed socks. "Sorry," you mumbled again.

"Hey, it's okay actually," [P/c] walked back with a hand extended out to you.

"What's this for?" You asked. Nevertheless, you took their hand and the most cliqué thing happened; [P/c] pulled you to their body, engulfing you completely.

"Why didn't I see that coming," you deadpanned on their shoulder as they let out a sheepish laugh.

Proceed to [Scene 2]. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen A, continue reading:

You crossed your arms and pouted, awaiting their response.

"Who told you?" [P/c] walked up to you and placed one hand on the wall next to your head.

"You." You smirked.

"Is it now?" They towered over you as their other hand trapped you on the opposite side of your head.

"I swear I would've kneed you in the nuts if you weren't my crush," you blurted out rather shamelessly with red cheeks.

"I should feel intimidated but..." [P/c]'s eyes flickered to your lips.

Proceed to [Scene 2]. «
Try Again? «

[Scene 2]
[P/c] leaned in as your lips made first contact. Your heart pounded against the ribcage in your chest as you...

~~~~~
A. Tease (P/c).

B. Rest your hands on (P/c)'s chest.

C. Wrap your arms around (P/c)'s neck.

D. Kiss back but that's basically it.
~~~~~

If you had chosen D, continue reading:

[P/c] pulled away and frowned.

"Did you not like it?"

You looked away.

"N-not here at least," you tugged at your long sleeves. "Sorry if I'm not a good kisser," you continued mumbling.

"No no, it's my fault," [P/c] stuttered, shying away from the mistletoe that dangled above.

"Wanna... grab punch or something?"

"Yes." You took the opportunity to quickly walk away from the situation. [P/c] followed your stride to the food display, occasionally brushing hands with you which led to [P/c] eventually grabbing hold of yours and intertwining their fingers in your hand for the rest of the party.

The most awkward but somewhat memorable confession you've ever received on Christmas Eve. What a dork.

The End. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen C, continue reading:

You felt [P/c] push their body against yours, pinning you to a wall. Luckily for you, you were in a cornered off corridor. [P/c]'s hands slid down your body and grabbed your waist.

Because mortals and anime characters need oxygen, you broke up the kiss.

"[P/c], I've been meaning to tell you that I actually had a thing for you..." you flinched when [P/c] inched closer and rested their forehead against yours, "f-for a long time and... um..."

Only then realisation hit you that your hands were still on [P/c]'s shoulders. One of [P/c]'s hands supported his weight against the wall whereas the other had wrapped itself around your waist underneath your short dress.

[P/c] then targeted your neck - leaving hickies and love bites which stopped at the wide neck-cut of your dress. At the same time, [P/c]'s hand was busy exploring the unexposed-exposed skin beneath that red dress of yours.

[P/c] has had you hypnotized under their spell - that lustful look in their eyes, their shivering touch upon your skin and their flinching kisses. Only when [P/c] kissed a weak spot on your neck did you snap out of their trance. Your knees buckled and your weight gave way.

"Sorry. Got carried away," [P/c] kneeled down next to you. You, on the other hand, were panting and leaned against the wall for support. The world was spinning for you as you closed your eyes to block out everything. You felt their lips upon your cheek.

"I don't know what to feel about this," you admitted, glancing to your side.

"But I do. Best Christmas gift ever," [P/c] gushed.

Proceed to [Final Scene]. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen B, continue reading:

[P/c]'s arms snaked around your waist, holding you dearly. Their warmth radiated from their body as you kissed harder and more passionately, as if you weren't already. Since [P/c] can easily tower over you, they broke the kiss and got you to look up at them.

"What?" You asked when [P/c] stared at you.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. That's all," [P/c] smirked.

For some reason you didn't take your hands off of their chest. It was a comfortable position for you to be honest. You snuggled close as [P/c] gave a light squeeze on your side.

"Does this mean that you'll be my girlfriend?" [P/c] asked suddenly, as if he had an epiphany.

"Yes, you dork. Merry Christmas." You pecked their chin since [P/c] was taller.

Proceed to [Final Scene]. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen A, continue reading:

You decided to tease [P/c]. Turning your head to the side, you broke the kiss.

"[Name]?" [P/c] looked at you worriedly.

In response, you faced them with puffed cheeks.

"D-did I do something wrong?" [P/c] looked like they were going to laugh. Then as quick as lightning, you stole a kiss from them.

The look on their face was priceless - a light shade of red instantly donned their face while they gaped like a fish or of water.

"Your face! You should see your face right now!" You bent over in laughter, hugging your sides.

"Not funny!" [P/c] growled, their ever-growing blush assuming a slightly darker shade of red.

"But it is!" You gasped in between breaths as you slowly regained composure.

"Hmpf!" They playfully crossed their arms and looked away.

Proceed to [Final Scene]. «
Try Again? «

[Final Scene]
"There you love-birds are!" Kuguru shouted excitedly. Instinctively, you looked away from each other.

"Well don't just wait around! The Christmas countdown is starting very soon. I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss it," the purple haired girl giggled mischievously as she disappeared from the corner of the corridor.

"Shall we?" [P/c] extended their hand out to you. You nodded and took their hand. Unbeknownst to you, the moment you laid your hand on theirs, [P/c] immediately slipped their hand out of yours and found a place on your side, effectively pulling you closer to their body.

"Smooth," you commented with pink cheeks.

"I'm glad you think so," they kissed your temple before guiding your flabbergasted self to the living room, where everyone had gathered.

Mother Mikado cooed, "Ooo, I wonder who kissed under the mistletoe."

The next thing you knew, all eyes were on you and [P/c]. Most of them whistled and mock-congratulated on your get-together, occasionally slapping [P/c] on the back.

"Guys, can we just count down already? I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones caught under the mistletoe," you eyeballed the crowd, now casting one another dirty looks. [P/c]'s hand never left your side.

"Alright... 10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!" [P/c]'s grip on you tightened.

"2!"

"1!"

"Merry Christmas!"

Dipping you, [P/c] brought their lips against yours, smiling. Holding onto their shoulders and neck for support, [P/c] had kissed you for the second time that night, and you savoured every second of it. The guys were going wild, cheering and whooping for the both of you. In the background, someone had popped a bottle of champagne and was busy pouring everyone a glass, even the buddy monsters. Probably Chibi Panda.

When you parted, confetti rained, mainly on your face. [P/c] laughed as you attempt to blow the colourful strips of paper of your face.

"Merry Christmas [Name]."

"Me-merry Christmas [P/c]," you stuttered, blowing away the confetti that showered you. The only great thing that came from that was [P/c]'s laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 127 20
Unknown to us, there are millions of parallel worlds. Including those from books and movies. All of them face a single threat...... When that threat...
132K 2K 43
Alice in borderland x reader one shots request closed!!! ( COMPLETE )
45.8K 716 39
Your Megami Shoyo daughter of a multimillionaire family. Being the elder child has been hard since the burden of your family business is in your hand...
32K 752 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...