The Wolf

By the_realmvp

When 17 year old Summer Smith finally runs away from her abusive father, everything is different. She meets a... More

The wolf
The 'Hunglar'
School... Dun Dun Dun
What you dont understand
Chapter 6 The wolf

School? Hell No

121 0 0
By the_realmvp

BEEEPPPP. BEEEPPPP. BEEEPPPP

I slapped my hand down on the most innoying alarm clock in the universe and threw it at the wall. Josh, burst into the room and looked around suprised. I glared at him, i am not a morning person. He smirked at me and pushed me off the bed, and ran out the door. I groaned in frustrating and had an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Summer? Where are you?" I heard Josh call from the door of my bedroom. "This isn't funny." I silently laughed

~~~~Josh's P.O.V~~~~

I looked around Summer's bedroom. I didn't see her. I started to panick. I looked over the bed and saw Summer sprawled on the floor, barely breathing, there was something red beneath her.... Arrghhh I ran over to her to check if she was okay. I bent over her....

"BBBBOOOO!!!" she jumped at me. I screamed. Before I could regain myself, I saw Summer rolling on the floor laughing.

"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!" I yelled at her. She was still laughing.

"Your... Face... Haha... Did you see.. Your face" she managed to ask while laughing. I glared at her and walked out the door.

"GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled to her smirking. 3. 2. 1.

"WHAT!!?!?!" she yelled. I smirked.

__________________________________________

sorry this us really short but I had writers block. Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!

Continue Reading