FOREVER, YOURS // Matty Healy.

By mustbemydream0

Alyssa is Dirty Hit's newest edition to the team working on the marketing for The 1975's newest album. She di... More

You like people who don't want to talk to you?
you might meet the love of your life tonight.
I whack one out while watching gifs of people shagging on Tumblr.
Already wearing my clothes, we're practically married now.
I've been waiting forever for you.
At least buy me dinner first before whisking me off to live in your flat.
Who's to say I'm not gonna drag you down?
Do you believe in God, Matty?
Look at you all wet and you weren't even in the hot tub.
Well I would go to Area 51 and find out what the fuck is going on in there.
Why do you like looking at stars so much?
Don't be a bore Matty.
Oh, now you're all shy?
You teased yourself there Healy, that's on you.
Well thank fuck for that because I think you almost broke my hand back there.
Don't fall in love with the moment and think you're in love with the girl.
Look we all know I'm a massive fuck up Alyssa.
You didn't even take underwear?
Did I live up to your expectations?
Maybe if you say it first.
I just want to keep showing you all the wonderful things that are out there.
I love you too babe, now go fucking sing.
I should've just said my name is Matty.
I haven't been there for you and God knows you need it just as much.
I'm not avoiding you.
This could be dangerous for us, you do realise that?
Aw, you're my disgrace though.
How romantic, talk to me about your past sexual encounters.
Hey, you still owe me that hand job so you're definitely coming home with me.
I feel like if I disagree here you're going to have a fit.
I know, you're just so irresistible.
If we weren't together, say you never met me. Would you date her?
That sounds really healthy, mentally stable even.
I just feel like I should've been there for him more.
I want to hear you beg for it.
How far can I go before you really can't contain yourself anymore?
I was just scared that you would hate me for what I did.
You didn't even have the guts to admit what you did.
That must've been a fun night, listening to them shagging.
And you're a self absorbed prick that doesn't know when he's gone too far.
I'm making you have fun, that's what.
Do you ever think about how you're going to die?
So that's it then?
He's not wrong, you do look like you've been shagging.
I came here to show you my new set of wheels, get up.
If this is your attempt to apologise to me then it's not working so far.
Well it's not exactly the picturesque scene you wanted.
Unless I get an opportunity to shag Harry Styles that is.
I'm tired of being who I am sometimes.
For you are not beside but within me.
The love of my life has come to save me from the evil that is Adam Hann.
How the fuck did you find that out on Twitter?
Don't ever let a man tell you what to do, love.
SEQUEL UP NOW!
New Story!!!

When did you last have sex?

6.3K 106 41
By mustbemydream0

Matty

I woke up to George knocking on my front door, I must've slept through most of the day. He had a suspicious grin on his face as we sat on my couch playing Call Of Duty. "So, when did Alyssa leave last night?" He said, not even looking away from the screen. "She didn't leave when we did so I assume you guys hung out for awhile after we all left."

"Yeah we hung out." I stated. I didn't want to give much away about the night after he went home.

"How long did she stay for then? Was it fun?" He glanced at me for a second and then returned his attention to the game.

"Well..." I said but got distracted by someone trying to shoot me in the game. "9am this morning." He paused the game and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Did you two?" He was smiling a little as he spoke.

"No, we didn't have sex." I rolled my eyes. "Just because she stayed here doesn't mean we shagged."

"You can't blame me for asking, your track record isn't on your side on this one." He laughed.

"We watched It's Always Sunny and she fell asleep on the couch, I didn't want to wake her up. Plus I don't even know where she lives and trains would have stopped by that point so I let her sleep." I shrugged. It wasn't as big of a deal as he was making it out to be.

"Sounds like a wild night if you ask me." He smirked and unpasued the game.

"It was fun, I enjoy her company." I said simply.

"Well mate, she is fit as fuck so I wouldn't be shocked if you did shag." He shot someone and let out a triumphant cheer.

"I can be friends with women and not want to fuck them you know, I can do that." I tried to fight my case, I didn't want him to think I was always a bit of a shag about.

"I've known you basically my whole life and never have you ever had a female friend that is just a friend." He pointed out.

"I have loads of girl friends." I groaned.

"Yeah, after hooking up with them." He chuckled, although he is right it struck me the wrong way. Sometimes I hated being that guy, I just never really connected with anyone enough to actually want a platonic friendship.

"You make me sound like such a womanizer." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Nah mate, it's fine. I'm messing." He shook his head and grinned. "But it's kinda true at the same time."

"Lay off." I gave up on the game, I was doing shit anyway. He looked at me sighed, leaving the game and loading up a solo match.

"What makes you wanna be her mate then?" He asked, I looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't know, she's just interesting and funny." I don't understand why he's so interested in why I want to be friends with Alyssa. "She feels like she could be like one of the guys but can also match my flirty banter."

"I did notice that, fair play to her." He nodded along, "You think you'll ever sleep with her though?"

"I mean if I got the chance I don't think I'd ever say no, I am a man and she's hot." I laughed, he chuckled along too and agreed. "But it's truly not my intention and if it didn't happen I wouldn't be that bothered by it."

"That's cool, Adam was saying he wanted to get her number at your party but I think he dropped the idea after meeting her last night." George told me. I was getting engrossed by the match he was playing, he was doing well.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I think he thinks you're trying to fire into her and he doesn't wanna get in your way." George laughed.

"I wouldn't be fussed if he did but I warned him not to shag people who work in our circle." I explained. "I don't think it ever ends well and I think she will be very useful for us with this album coming out."

"I think you're right but still, I just found it so funny." He looked at me and shrugged.

"What did you think of her then?" I was curious to see if he found her as interesting and fun to be around as I did.

"She's really chill, I could see her being in our friendship circle or something." The game ended and he put his controller down and stretched.

"I would like to think so, maybe she thinks we're a bunch of arseholes." I laughed, he nodded in agreement.

"She might do but she also chose to hang around with you for longer than anyone would if they thought you were an arsehole." He pointed out. "Although, you are an arsehole, she'll find out eventually."

"Hopefully she'll be too deep in friendship to bail out by then." I sighed. He gave me a funny look but then agreed.

"So when do you think you'll see her again" He asked me.

"I don't know, don't wanna be too annoying." I told him, he nodded. "I might see if she wants to go for a drink or something, think it's always a good way to find out more about people."

"Classic Healy move that is." He joked.

"It's not." I disagreed.

"Kinda is though, seen you do it loads."

"Yeah, in different contexts though. I'm just trying to get to know her." I rolled my eyes. "Besides I don't want anything like that right now. I kinda like just being on my own and not worrying about girls in general."

"Relationships never seem to work out for you so I can see why mate." I nodded with a sad smile on my face, he's right.

"I don't really do well in them, always seem to fuck it up somehow." I didn't like the direction that the conversation was going.

Me and George played a few more games until we got bored and he had to go meet up with a girl he'd been seeing. It was only 8pm once he left and I was sat alone in my flat again, hating the feeling of being alone.

I don't do well on my own, it makes me want to numb the feelings away. I couldn't force myself to feel happy without some form of substance these days. My phone pinged, pulling me out of the darkening thoughts in my mind.

Alyssa: Hey Matty, are you busy right now?

Me: I was hanging with George but he's away home now, everything okay?

Alyssa: Yeah, kinda.

Me: Are you sure?

Alyssa: Well... not really. I don't want to be annoying but I think Lax is a bit of a stalker.

Me: What has he done?

Alyssa: Can I come over? I'll explain everything.

Me: Of course, you're welcome anytime.

Alyssa: Thank you, be there in a bit.

Me:Look forward to it.

I stared at my phone, the fact she reached out to me to ask to come over made me smile. She obviously trusted me but there was a slight gut feeling that I was going to be annoyed by what she had to tell me. I don't like the way Lax has been acting around her and if it's got to the point where she is asking to come over to tell me, it must be bad.

Alyssa

I made my way to Matty's flat, annoyed that it had come to this. I didn't want to make Matty feel like I was clinging to him but he knows Lax, he knows how weird he's been with me also. The journey took a little bit longer than I anticipated.

Once I got to Matty's flat, I knocked on the door and waited until he answered. His smile was wider than the gap in the door he'd left. "Alright love." He greeted me.

"Hey, sorry to come over like this." I sighed. He opened the door and let me in. We walked down the hallway and into the living room, the smell of weed hit me.

"Want a drink?" He offered but I shook my head, I wasn't in any mood for alcohol tonight.

"I'm okay thank you." I smiled politely at him.

"I have non alcoholic drinks too by the way." He laughed, clearly catching my drift.

"Do you have coffee?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course."

"Two sugars, black." I told him.

"Be right back." He winked and left the room. I sat down on the sofa and sank into the fabric. Tonight had been more stressful that it needed to be but I didn't want to let it completely ruin my mood.

He returned a few minutes later with two cups and handed me one. I took it and thanked him, sipping on it and closing my eyes. He sat down next to me and took a drink of his own. "This is good." I smiled at him. He nodded and then picked up his packet of fags off the table and pulled two out and handed me one. I took it gratefully.

"So what's up buttercup?" He asked with the fag hanging out his mouth as he lit it and then passed me the lighter.

"So today in work, he did his usual being annoying and asking me to go on a date with him." I started to explain. "I did the general, avoid and make up an excuse but he called me out and told me how he knew I was here last night." He raised an eyebrow at that. "I just explained that I was here for work purposes so he'd maybe leave it."

"And he didn't I assume?" He asked, blowing out smoke. I nodded.

"Yeah, he just kept pressing on about how much fun we could have and then made some pretty sexual comments about me." I told him, he narrowed his eyes at the last bit. "So I told him to fuck off and stop talking to me. He went back to his desk defeated and I went on with my day."

"And then?" He nodded. I took a deep inhale of my fag and puffed out the smoke in rings.

"Well I got home and was spending time with my flatmate Kara, the dick head somehow found out where I live and turned up at my flat." I said. His eyes widened.

"How the fuck did he find that out?" He looked furious at this point.

"I don't know, he must've gone through my desk at work because I have a few letters there I'd taken in last week for Jamie to just confirm where I stay, you know paperwork shit." I sighed and took another draw of my fag.

"That's creepy to the max." He shook his head. "What did you do when he came to your flat?"

"I told him that what he was doing was inappropriate and if he didn't leave I'd phone the police or cave his head in with a baseball bat, whatever one he felt was less inconvenient." I laughed, Matty didn't though. "He left but I just don't like him knowing where I stay, it's just the ultimate creepy thing to do."

"It's 100% the creepiest things you can fucking do, why the fuck did he think that was okay?" He shook his head. "I'm talking to Jamie about this."

"No, I don't want him to get in trouble for this, I just needed to talk to someone about it." I frowned. I don't know why I felt Matty would be fitting but I kinda trust him a little.

"I can't just let that shit happen." He was blunt, serious as fuck too.

"It's not your responsibility." I told him. My fag was almost done by this point so I put it out on the ashtray on the table and sipped my coffee again.

"You're a friend who's been treated like a piece of meat, we don't know what he's fucking capable of." He looked away and shook his head. "I wouldn't feel right if anything ever happened, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"You consider me your friend?" I asked with shock in my voice. He narrowed his eyes at me and smile a little.

"That's what you took from what I said?" He laughed a little.

"It just caught me off guard."

"Well I wouldn't just invite any random person to hang at my flat with my best mates, course you're a friend." He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. It gave me butterflies.

"You don't know me, I could be luring you and then murder you or some shit." I teased him a little.

"Well I'll be shocked if you do but I'm gonna go with my gut here and say you're not gonna do that." He laughed, shaking his head.

"My plans working then." I winked at him.

"I'm being serious though, let me speak to Jamie about this. It's not right and who knows how far he's gonna take this." He had a point though, it scared me a little to have Lax just show up at my flat like that.

"I'll think about it." I compromised. "I just wanted to escape it a little and you seem like a nice person to be around to forget the bullshit." I told him, a massive smile broke out onto his face.

"I can be a nice little distraction for the evening." He smirked. "Some light flirting and bad jokes should take the edge off."

"It's what I signed up for." I grinned at him.

"Well, I'm your man for the job." This guy just doesn't stop does he. Definitely getting the flirting in.

We spent an hour talking about nothing really but it was fun and it did help me take my mind off things but as the time grew on I begun to feel panicked about going back home, Kara went to her boyfriends for the night after I left. I didn't really want to go home alone at this point.

"So let's play a game." He suggested. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What kinda game?" I asked.

"It's like 21 questions but if you don't want to answer a question, you take a shot." He smirked. "I wanna know more about you Alyssa, you're my friend after all and I know very little about you."

"Fine." I sighed. "You go first then." He nodded and left the room, returning with a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses.

"What made you come to my party at the weekend?" He asked. Really? This is his opening question.

"You asked me to and I had nothing better to do." I said simply, knowing deep down that wasn't the truth.

"I feel like that's bullshit." He shot back. I looked at him and frowned. "Tell the truth or you have to take a shot too."

"How will you know if I'm lying though?" I retorted.

"I can see by the look on your face when you said that, that you are lying." He grinned, tilting his head to the side. He poured me a shot and I took it, drinking it quickly.

"Fine, I wanted to come and see what you are like outside of the Dirty Hit office." I told him truthfully.

"Did you like what you found?" He smirked.

"Well I've hung out with you twice since then so you tell me." I shot back, he laughed though. "What's your favourite movie?" I asked, mind going blank.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Alyssa that's a terrible question to ask." He rolled his eyes. "True Romance."

"Sorry I'm bad at this." I groaned.

"Do you actually like my band or are you just being nice because you work for the label?" He got me for a second, it's like he saw through my lies.

"I didn't at first, Chocolate was one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard, thought your voice was really whiny and annoying." I grinned at him, he faked hurt but then laughed. "But after I listened to more it grew on me, God honest truth."

"I knew it." He rolled his eyes.

"Why did you invite me to your party when you didn't even know me?" I asked.

"I was trying to be nice." He said simply but I smell bullshit on that answer.

"Lies." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow and I nodded to the bottle, indicating he'd to take a shot. He drank it and shook his head a little.

"Thought you were hot." He said quietly, the mighty flirt seemed a little embarrassed to admit that.

"Interesting." I said with smug grin.

"Did you google me?" He asked.

"Yep, soon as I went home on my first day." I told him, he nodded.

"Find anything interesting?"

"You dated Halsey?" I laughed.

"Next question." He said quickly.

"What makes you happy?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He said nothing and took a shot. Why didn't he want to answer that? I frowned at him but he just avoided my eyes.

"Have you ever done drugs?" He asked.

"Nope, never have." I told him. He raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Goody two shoes much." He teased.

"When did you last have sex?" He looked at me as if I just asked the most ridiculous thing in the world.

"A couple of weeks ago."

We went on asking questions, a lot of shots were taken as things became more and more personal. 8 shots in and I was drunk, trying not to giggle too much.

"So Adam wanted to get your number at the party, would you shag him?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I don't think so, he's not my type." I burst out laughing. "I mean he's cute and all, just not in that way for me."

"Poor Hann, he'll be so gutted." He grinned a little too eagerly.

"Did you only ask me to your party because you wanted to fuck me?" I shocked myself with how forward it was. His eyes widened and he looked away. Silence. "I'm just messing." I tried to diffuse the tension.

"No, I didn't think of you like that... not that you're not attractive but what I mean is like, I just wanted to get to know you more and like I said you're hot but I didn't JUST invite you because of that." He stumbled on his words a bit. "I don't see you as a conquest."

"From my research on you, that's the kinda man you are." I giggled. He didn't seem amused by that though.

"I'm more than the sex I've had." He mumbled, looking slightly sad by what I said. I felt bad.

"Matty, I'm just messing. I don't care if you've slept with loads of people. It's just a game remember." I said, putting my hand on his leg to reassure him. He looked up and caught my eye for a second. I didn't know what to say, he seemed really hurt by what I said.

"It's fine, we should stop the game anyway." He smiled, it was a sad smile though.

The silence was unbearable, he glanced at me but said nothing. The alcohol in me kicked in and I did the one thing that surely would fuck this entire thing up more. I leaned in, pressing my lips on his. He froze up, I fucked up. I pulled back quickly and he just stared at me in shock for a split second. I didn't know what to do. "Sorry." I mumbled. He didn't say anything, he brought his hand up to my chin and pulled me in, catching my lips with his own.

I was shocked.

The seconds seemed to pass like hours with nothing happening except his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth and let him in. His hand made it's way to my neck, pulling me in closer to him. His lips were so soft against mine, he tasted like weed and vodka but somehow it was good. I wasn't bothered by it.

I pulled back and we just stared at each other for a minute, not saying anything. What the fuck just happened? Why did I do that? Why did he do it back?

"For someone who's been out the game for awhile, you're a good kisser." He smirked at me, I felt my cheeks turn red. This was dangerous.

"Thanks?" I laughed nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 72 20
a small town girl moves into the city of london, not expecting more than work and a regular life. she soon comes to find out that life is not as simp...
29.5K 548 54
Fuck. That grey puff of smoke follows him everywhere. The scent of cigarettes sticks everywhere, and it always reminds me of him. But it's not him. ...
62.8K 630 17
Fan fiction // Matty Healy The 1975 // Book 1.5 // Missed scenes from "That 000000 & ffffff" Cover by @21duns
163K 6.4K 78
For almost four years, the only things Kay has known and had in life, is Matty. Drugs, alcohol and music. All four things were the only things Kay ne...