๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

Autorstwa AndiBlackbird

Meet Malyssa Ricci, or as she likes to go by- Malicious. Mal's got a mind full of dirty thoughts and has liv... Wiฤ™cej

โœญ SUMMARY โœญ
โœญ MUSIC โœญ
0. BILLBOARDS
1. LUKE
2. DENVER
3. MISS (TRESS)
4. WATCH
5. HARDER
6. QUESTIONS
8. PET
9. VEGAS GROWN
10. FAMILY TIES
11. RECORD BREAKER
12. ALIKE
13. KNIVES OUT
14. SURPRISE, SURPRISE
15. RESIST(LESS) EXPOSITION
16. CULPABILITY - โœญLUKEโœญ
17. REPRESSED
18. TO LEARN THE TRUTH - โœญLUKEโœญ
19. YOU ASKED FOR IT - โœญDENVERโœญ
20. THE GUILT IN PLEASURE - โœญLUKEโœญ
21. BOTH WAYS
22. THE BACK ROOM
23. LITTLE LOVE
24. PROTECT - โœญDENVERโœญ
25. SICKENING
26. TWISTED GAMES
27. HATE & LOVE
28. AWAKE - โœญDENVERโœญ
29. BAD MEMORIES - โœญLUKEโœญ
30. POWER - โœญDENVERโœญ
31. FAMILY TALKS
32. SHOOT YOUR SHOT
33. RUNNING
34. TELL ME - โœญMARINAโœญ
35. RELEASE - โœญLUKEโœญ
36. DOMINANT - โœญDENVERโœญ
37. THERE'S NO 'I' IN THREESOME
38. GETTING IN - โœญLUKEโœญ
39. BLACK MAMBA
40. PUNISH - โœญDENVERโœญ
41. BREAK IN - โœญSETHโœญ
42. FAMILY REUNION
43. BEGINNING OF THE END
44. DEATH & LIFE
45. MIRACLES - โœญLUKEโœญ
46. LEAVING VEGAS BEHIND - โœญDENVERโœญ
47. COME HOME - โœญDENVERโœญ
48. KNOCKS IN NY
49. EPILOGUE
โœญ BONUS CHAPTER โœญ
โœญ AUTHOR'S NOTE โœญ

7. ANSWERS

4.3K 246 392
Autorstwa AndiBlackbird

We walk into the hotel, that is also part of a much larger casino, with Denver whispering to me, "Jesus, the guy acts like he owns the fucking place." Gesturing to Luke's arrogant demeanor as he begins to deal with the front desk staff.

"That's because he does." He looks at me with wide eyes and then looks back at Luke. Now, after that interaction on the plane, I want to ask him if he's actually interested in Luke.

After a bunch of yes, sir and right away, sir we're being taken up to our room. When I say taken up, I mean all the way up. All the way up to the penthouse suite.

"Jesus fucking Christ this is fucking awesomeeee!" Denver is checking out all the rooms with excitement.

"Wow, they completely renovated it." I say to Luke who goes right to the bar and pours himself a glass full of Bombay. He swigs the entire glass back. "Luke?" He's tense, stressed.

"Home sweet fucking home." His voice is laced with irritation and I wonder if he's thinking of the last time we were here together. "I just fucking love being back here after what happened." My hand immediately goes to my abdomen thinking about it. The scars are still there, still a reminder.

"It's hard to be back here, I know." If anybody truly knew, it was me. I almost died the last time I was in Las Vegas. "I'm sorry we have to be." He doesn't respond but I hear Denver talking about a shower that could fit a ten-person orgy in it in the distance.

"Is he always so vulgar?" He asks while pouring himself another glass. He'd finished his first in record time.

"OH, FUCK AND IT HAS STEAM TOO! SO FUCK GETTING A SORE THROAT FROM SCREAMING TOO MUCH IN THIS BITCH!"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." His features look so irritated as he drinks an entire other glass. "Why are you drinking so much? You never drink this much."

"Are you seriously asking me that question? You remember what happened the last time we were here, Malyssa."

"I do." I remember even more about it than him. No one forgets something like that. "Is there anything else bothering you? Any other reason you're drinking like a fish?" Not that the previous wasn't enough of a reason. It just seems like there is something else.

"Oh, I don't know, probably because my ex-best friend turned lover who then became my dom or whatever the fuck kink we had going on is back in danger. Not only is she in danger, she doesn't give a single fuck that she is. Oh and she also has a current lover who potentially wants to STICK HIS DICK IN MY ASS."

"Woah, what kinky shit are you guys on about?" Denver says as he rounds the corner. "Sounds like a good time." I quirk my eyebrow at that but Luke only groans.

"I didn't think you'd be into that type of thing, Den." Luke walks directly out of the room taking the stairs that go to the top floor two at a time.

"What's up his ass?" Denver pours himself a glass of whiskey and pours me one as well.

"Funny you should ask that particular question." He passes me the glass. "Because I'm pretty sure he thinks you want to make him your bottom."

I was expecting him to spit his drink out but instead he just shrugs and looks off to another area of the room saying, "got to try everything at least once, right?"

"Is that something you're into?"

"Not specifically but I've had sexual encounters with men before." Denver eyes me but his glare is dead serious when he says, "don't think I haven't recognized the way you look at the two of us when we're in close proximity. You're imagining all kinds of dirty stuff aren't you?" I bite my lip and nod which makes him grin. "My dirty girl." He reaches out and cups the side of my face. "You've such a beautifully dirty mind."

"He's not into it whatsoever, so it's never going to happen." I let out a discontent sigh at that.

"Never say never." He sips the amber liquid while his hazel eyes swirl lustfully. "I want to take you into that bedroom and have you tell me all the dirty things you want us to do to one another while I fuck your brains out."

And just like that I'm wetter than the bottom of Niagara Falls.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you were into guys?"

"Honestly?" He finishes his drink.

"Yes, honestly."

"Didn't want to fuck up your dominant-as-fuck-man masculine view of me. To be fair though I've only ever topped a guy, I'm not verse."

"You are fucking kidding me, right? You think me, me, of all of the people on this planet, would give a single fuck that you're into men too?" He shrugs. "I actually think it's hot and I'm picturing all kinds of yumminess. I'm picturing all the inexplicably dirty and delicious things you would to another man."

"Specifically, to the blonde man upstairs with the killer eyes and body?" My eyes darken and a deviant smirk plays on his lips. "You want to watch or be in the middle?"

Jesus fucking Christ. The fire that he has just lit is going to take loads and loads and loads of water to put it out. By loads of water I mean a fuckton of hot sex. I clench my thighs together at all the nasty thoughts of riding the Denver, Luke tricycle.

"Mmm," the look in his eyes is almost dangerous now. "You want to be right in the middle of a sex sandwich, don't you?" I nod and he leans forward, claiming my lips with his. He's just as turned on as I am and I know this because his hardened length is now pressed right up against me.

"It's bad enough I heard the two of you yesterday. I don't want to fucking see it too." Luke passes us and grabs the Bombay. Denver lets me go when I put a hand on his chest, pushing him away. "You really are the male version of her, aren't you?" He pours it all the way to the brim.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You've a mind that's just coated in sex."

"Well, you seem to thoroughly enjoy her dirtiness, just like I do." Denver arches a brow at him as he asks, "maybe you'd enjoy mine too?" Denver immediately grabs his rock-solid cock.

Luke's face blanches when he looks down and eyes his massive erection. Now, Denver isn't quite as big as Luke, I don't think that many men are, but he's definitely above average. He doesn't say a single word as he grabs his full glass of Bombay and returns upstairs.

"You're going to give him a heart attack." I chuckle and swat him playfully. "He's reserved, you can't be so brazen with him like that."

He laughs and shakes his head. "Have you even met yourself? You're the most brazen woman on the face of this planet, Mal. I've never met a woman like you."

"What, a woman so deranged?" He rolls his eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me. It's seriously not normal for someone to think about sex as much as I do. It's kind of disturbing."

"Your brand of disturbing and my brand of disturbing go hand in hand quite well, I think." He sets down his now-emptied glass. "I love your brand of disturbing."

I finish the rest of the contents in my glass at his words because they remind me of the look he'd given me the last time we'd had sex. Denver is like me in a lot of ways and I know it takes a lot for him to even be the least bit vulnerable like that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Looking at you like what?"

He gives me a resigned look, "like you know what's going on inside of my head."

"Like you want to fuck my brains out?" Best to just keep this conversation light. His gaze holds mine seriously and I don't know if I necessarily like the things it's making the thing inside my chest do. "Denver..."

"I know you think I'm just a sarcastic asshat who fucks good but there's a lot more to me and you know it, Mal." I give him a sad look because I can't do this with the man I've loved my whole life upstairs. "Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Yes, but some really complicated things happened between Luke and I." He nods in understanding.

I'd told him some of what had gone on between Luke and I. I mean, not every single thing but just the basics. I hadn't told him the piece where I used to be affiliated with some really bad people that threatened to hurt Luke or kill him if I ever returned to Nevada. So, I'd left with Luke after telling him what had happened. He flew me across the country and we'd stayed in his family's New York home until those same people showed up at our door.

That was the moment I knew I had to leave Luke. It was when I realized that being with me put him in danger. So, I had to make it look good. I had to make it look like I was no longer interested, no longer in love with him. It took everything in me to do it. It took every single ounce of strength I had to say what I had.

"I'm bored, Luke. I can't be with the same man for my entire life. There's no fun in that. We've done everything with each other. We've tried everything and now I want something new, someone different." He looked like he wanted to cry but he was speechless. "Take it off." His hand immediately went to the metal around his throat. "I want you to take it off and never wear it again." He shook his head vigorously no at me. "Now!" He'd dropped to his knees obediently in front of me, trying to appease my anger. "No, Luke. No more games." I reached out and quickly unfastened the collar from around his neck, tossing it carelessly on the bedroom floor. "Never wear it again." That's the moment a sob had escaped his chest that was more heartbreaking than any single sound I'd ever heard or ever would hear. "Goodbye, Luke."

"I didn't realize the break-up was that bad." Denver's voice pulls me out of my heart-tattering memory. "You look like you want to cry."

"Let's just say," I blink a few times, clearing my eyes of moisture, "why in the world he'd want to help me, let alone be with me, is an absolute mystery. What I did to him was absolutely terrible."

"Who are you telling?" I hear Luke's drunken voice come back into the room. He slurs out, "that was the worst fucking day of my life." He slams the bottle down on the coffee table and throws himself down on the couch. "Watch out, Denver boy. She's a vicious bitch when she wants to be."

"Oh, I'm more than aware."

"Is it hot in here? I'm fucking hot." Luke takes off his shirt and haphazardly discards it on the floor making the room a hell of a lot hotter. "Stop thinking about how you want to put a chain on my collar like I'm an obedient lap dog, Mal."

Ah fuck, he always knows exactly what I'm thinking. Even when he's not even looking at me and he's completely trashed.

Denver is looking at him, specifically the slim metal around his neck. "You collared him?" His voice was barely audible. I don't think I was even supposed to hear it.

"Yes." I say in response regardless.

"And he's still wearing it?"'

"Yes."

"Even after five years?"

"Even after I took it off of him and told him to never wear it again." Denver looks at me with wide, unbelieving eyes. "I know, I was shocked to see it too."

"You never told me you collared him. That's an entire other level of trust and obedience, Mal. Tell me that's not how you ended things?" I look to the ground, ashamed. "That's fucked up, even for you."

I want to say I know, that I never wanted to do it and that it broke me just as much as it broke him. But I don't say any of that. I just give Denver a face that lets him know just how fucked up I know it was.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

14K 438 20
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
2.2M 64.6K 75
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐…๐“๐„๐, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
2.2K 59 14
Flora needed someone to embrace her body for just one night. It's the only night to know what your true needs are. And it was the only night that mad...
302K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...