Laughter is the best medicine...

Por Amnelove

Y/N is a not so normal nineteen year old girl. She is often bullied because she loves all things crazy and cr... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
I am very sorry for this/ REQUESTS!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (end part one)

Chapter Sixteen (End part 2)

2K 63 25
Por Amnelove

(Warning this is the promised Lemon from the last chapter have fun reading my children.)

I did not hesitate when he kissed me and pushed me onto his bed. It smelled like him greatly and I jut melted into him. It had been years since our last kiss. I knew that is had to happen and I don't blame Slenderman from sending me away but it felt like it was to long a wait and it hurt. My finger tangled into his black locks and I forgot how soft it was since our last touch.  His hands gently placed themselves on my waist and then I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. I parted my lips and opened wide for him and his tongue shot into my mouth. I felt him stroke my cheek on the inside and how his tongue caressed mine gently.

His hands that were placed on my waist moved up and down my sides. Caressing my body close to his. His left hand had left my sides and dug into my hair as his pressed against me. I felt something touch my leg as he had propped himself over me. I blushed faintly as he pulled away from my lips and cupped my cheek in his hand.  His face was also flustered and I loved that look on him. I leaned into his touch and sighed slightly. There was a heavy silence in the room as we just stared at each other with the love we left off on in our eyes. It never faded in mine and it burned in his grey orbs.

"You don't know how much I missed you gumdrop. And I will kill someone if this is an illusion or a trick on me. Please don't leave me again gumdrop I don't think I can bare to lose you again and that say I was going to ask you a question. But I never got to so may I ask you it know?" He said softly brushing a piece of hair away from my face. I nodded eager to here was my monochrome lover wanted to me. "I love you and you know this. But I can't bear the thought of losing you again so I wanted to ask you. Will you remain my gumdrop? Will you be my sweet candy and my beautiful wife." He finished reaching for a small black box on the nightstand. Inside was a small silver ring with black gemstones surrounding a single diamond.  My mouth was hung open as I agreed.

"I could never say no to you. I never will say no to you. Yes." I said as he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me again. His tongue sucking mine into his mouth as he began french kiss me. My fingers knotted themselves in his long hair as it tickled my shoulders as we once again back to making out on his bed. His hands found their way under my shirt as they fondled my breasts beneath my shirt and bra. I moaned slightly into the kiss we shared and he pulled away and looked at me with loving and lusting eyes. And the devil would have my head if I said I did not have the same eyes.

"I don't want to rush you. I guess he was right, Ethan those years ago. I did want you in my bed and here you are. May I make you mine forever? I never want another woman in my life. I only want you." He asked and told me. His hands never stopped moving under my shirt and I gave a small noise in response. He smiled and moved closer but his lips never touched mine instead they caressed my neck. Searching for something. They were light caring kisses. He did not want to hurt me for my first time but I knew he was probably dreaming about this moment for the years we were apart.

I removed his hands from under my shirt and sat up, he followed. I knew what was coming, so I decided to tease him a small bit. Slowly I pulled my shirt above my head. My chest falling in front of him. His gaze seemed to never leave it once I took it off and he went bck to atacking my neck. His tongue still roaming my neck searching for something and a small gasp from me made him certain he had found it. LJ's lips abused that certain spot making me a small moaning mess. It only made the temperture rise in the room as he kissed his way down my neck to my collar bone.

I knew he would want to go crazy but he held himself back well. I had saved myself for the one I love and here he was  He wanted to love me carefully and didn't want to break me. I gave a small moan as he traveled his sweet kisses down to between my breasts. Taking his sweet time though I knew he probably would not be able to hold himslef back forever. His hands traveled behind my back and undid the clip of my bra as it slipped off the bed letting my breasts expossed to the cold air. My pink pearls hardened under the sudden cold and a shiver ran through my body as a faint blush came to my cheeks.

LJ just stared at my exposed body as a smile came to his face. "You had these hidden from me? No wonder you wore a one piece covering when I took you swimming for a date. I would have taken you right there in the pool." He remarked making my blush worse and I covered my chest up with my arms. A small frown appeared on his face as he pulled my arms away and locked them behind my back. "I have been away from you for years and you are trying to hide this beauty from me? How cruel of you. You hurt me before we are married yet I feel betrayed." He said dramtically. Something I loved about him. Even in this act he could make me laugh and put my guard down. I gave a small giggle that quickly turned into a moan when his long tongue rolled over my right breast playing with my nipple.

My back arched off the bed as my core started to heat up worse and worse. My pants had become wet and by the small chuckle LJ gave to my chest while he continued to play with them told me he knew. His spare hand that was not at my chest traveled inside of my pants as his long finger traced my entrance. I moaned again louder as the finger rubbed against my clit. "LJ. Please stop teasing." I asked him but his finger only played with me until I felt something touch my tight. LJ puled back from my body and began to slowly undress himself. Under his striped shirt was a thin white body with a small I remember seeing before but this time it only made me shiver and heat up more. He had unbutton his pants and was left in a pair of candy covered boxers. "Candy boxers?" I asked with a sly grin.

"I rather like these thank you very much. They suit me much like your underwear does. But I do have to say. You look so much better with it off. I get to see you better. " He said as his claws traveled down my sides making me shiver once. Thinkng it was time to repay my monochrome lover I sat up on his bed and placed my hand on the hard tent of his boxers, gently rubbing him through the thin cloth. A small groan was heard from him and then I pulled them down just enough to have his member spring out to face me. I blushed deeper at the sight and this earned a laugh from LJ. He gently pushed me back on the bed and pulled the rest of my clothes off and rubbed his semi throbbing member against me and a slight amount of fear had come to me.

"W-Will it fit?" I asked trying not to stammer. LJ looked down at me and smiled before kisssing me once. I sighed hoping to have the pain to be over before he even pushed into me. LJ stroked my cheek and lovingly kissed me again and pushed only his head into me. I whimpered into the kiss as it hurt badly. LJ didn't move until the pain subsided before it to come back after he pushed it all into me. Tears had spilled from my eye from the pain but he still never moved once. The pain had left me and I rolled my hips once feeling only a strange feeling of bliss. LJ took this time and thrust into me slowly.

I felt a small amount of pain but I knew that it was him claiming my innocence for himself and no one else. Everything he did felt ammazing when he sped up moaning out my name as I did his as well. There was once spot in my body that when he hit it I went limp and moaned loudly. "I believe I found the jackpot." LJ said within his groaning as he repostioned himself to hit that spot every time he thrust into me. A small bubble or knot formed in my stomach that only grew with the pleasure LJ was giving me. I felt something twitch inside me. "Gumdrop. ngh...I feel like I can't hold on much longer." He said.

"M-Me too..." I said as the knot grew painful and then I felt a rush inside of me. The knot had snapped and I gave a scream as something wram had spilled into my. LJ returned my pleasure scream with one of his own and I knew what had happened. By the time we both had come down from our highs I was already asleep but able to feel the covers get pulled over my body.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"Jackie not so fast Mommy can't keep up!" I yelled to my daughter as she ran around the park with me. She had my color hair but LJ eyes. She also was paler than the other kids and even loved making candy with her father. Jackie ran around the park giggling until she ran into a pair of familiar legs. She giggled as the person picked her up in his arms and started blowing bubbles on her cheek,

"Hi daddy!" Jackie chirped to her father. I smiled walking over to LJ and hugged him. LJ wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me to him. "Now kiss!" Both me and LJ looked at Jackie as she had a small smile on her chubby face. LJ and I looked at each other once and a devilish smirk appeared on both of our faces. Turning back to our daughter we both covered her cheeks with kisses as she squealed and tried to get away from us.

I laughed as LJ planted a kiss onto my lips satisfying Jackie before we began to walk home. It was a long journey but I made it over a fear of mine and I never knew that it would happen. So to my happy friend if you ever have a fear like mine and you meet one. My best advice is make sure he is cute. To not fear a clown takes guts. To fall in love with one takes heart. I now had both.

(And done with this book! Thank you for all who have read it up to this part and I love you for taking the time to read my trash. Till the next one!

Amnelove)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.8K 2K 21
Y/N is a 19 year old girl who had just moved from home. Attending her first year at collage Racoon university to become a therapist. She wanted to he...
2.7K 110 13
"Her blood was beautiful, just like her." °°°° Emily has decided she has nothing to live for, which was unusual for a seventeen year old to most peop...
317K 7.8K 34
Hello, this is the story of (y/n) (y/l/n) and what she's going through, The poor girl is having difficulty with two boys the first, a not so imaginar...
900 85 14
An 18 year old girl loves CreepyPastas but will she still adore them after she meets them?