I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 49

1K 79 15
By ramyapa

Arthit side:::

After dropping Anu in front of his flat, he drive to the hospital location which his mother send to him earlier, through the receptionist's help Arthit arrived in front of the room, "mom! What happened? How is uncle?"

Mook turned and narrated the happenings in worry, "I don't know Arthit, we received a call from the polIce in the morning, all they told us is to visit this hospital, they are talking with dad inside, they didn't allow us to see Nick"

Just then the polIce came while wheeling Joan, Mook went and move behind the wheelchair, the Cops walk away after a eye talk with Joan.

"Iit's an accident Arthit, I don't know why he drove that fast? he don't like fats driving so I am confused, the accident happened last night, since they can't find any belongings of Nick they couldn't contact us."

"This morning the hospital informed polIce, using their fingerprint, they got his information, I don't know what to think, nothing is going smooth, first me, now Nick, it gets ---".

Arthit cut him off by, "dad relax, don't worry, uncle is fine, we will ask him later dad, stop thinking in a wrong way."

"No Arthit! You are not getting it! After you left us, Nick changed a lot, he starts to lie to us lot but we never questioned him, he becomes so secretive, he even hidden his lover, but now I know why" Joan voice out in frustration

Both Mook and Arthit asked together, "you know!"

"Yes, John was with him when the accident happens", Joan told them what the polIce said to him.

Arthit asked, "john? Who?"

"Don't tell me you forgot kongpop! Oh gosh now I understand why David suddenly become friendly with Nick during the year-end meetings" Joan stated them, after Arthit left kongpop, he lost his friendship with David even though David didn't say so, he knows David wants to avoid him as much as possible so he too stayed distance but he noticed so many times the friendly conversation between Nick and John which seems suspicious always.

Arthit got surprised is an underestimation, many questions start to run in his mind. All turned to the footsteps, David approached them, he gave a small smile to Mook and bombarded Joan with questions, "how are you? Sorry I didn't visit you before, how is Nick? Did you see him? Did the doctor told you when will he wake up?"

Joan released a sigh and said, "take your breath David, Nick is alright but the doctors asked us to wait until the latter wake up, they are not allowing us inside for some reasons, but I already used my influence to get inside, so wait for some time."

David nodded his head in understanding, Mook asked David, "how is john?"David answered sadly, "I think he got severely injured than Nick, I don't know, doctors asked us to wait like yours"

All nodded in understanding, Arthit waied to David when their eyes met, David just ignored Arthit who got upset and said in his mind, 'seems like it's gonna be tough to get back with kong'

Arthit excused himself to the food counter to buy breakfast for his parents, he went and bought some breakfast plate for his parents, after giving them their tray, he went back to had his drinks.

Kong side::::

"Hello, P'Beam ...yes I am with dad...both didn't open their eyes yet...Mom went to temple, she will come back later...ok, we are on the 2nd-floor right corner p." kong finished the call and pocket his phone.

"Is it Beam?" David asked.

"Yes dad, they are on their way", kong replied, "will you wait here, I will go and check Nick, I think Joan is with him?" David said while stood from his place, kong nodded his head.

Forth dropped kids with Beam and went to park his car, Beam arrived with kids, "excuse me sir, kids are not allowed inside until they get a clearances, you can leave them in the waiting area," a nurse said to Beam who stopped them in the entrance of the second floor, he sighed and messaged Forth and head to the waiting area.

"Papa, why are we here? Are you sick?" Singto asked Beam while taking his seat in the chair in a waiting room, "hmm..no singto it's ...uncle Nick and John... they are sick so we came to see them" Beam replied to him.

"pappa and daddy are sick..hiks...I want to go to them" Ice started to tear up after hearing Beam words. "hey..shhh...no worries....both mommy and daddy already took their injection so they will be ok..if you wait for some time without crying I will take you to them, ok?"

Ice nodded his head while singto wiped his tears using his handkerchief, Beam waited near the door for Forth, "Forth!! Over here"

"What makes you so long?" Beam questioned Forth, but Forth didn't answer him as he was in his thoughts, Beam tapped his shoulders to make him answer, Forth snap out to reality and told, "I saw him"Beam furrowed in confusion.

"I saw Arthit! I saw him by the reception, he didn't notIce me as he was busy talking with someone" Forth explained Beam whose face changed instantly, when he was about to leave, Forth stopped him, "don't create a scene in the hospital Beam, we are here for uncle john, moreover, did you forget that kong is here, trust me he will not like it if you fight with Arthit"

Beam clenched his fist to control himself, "I too don't want to alert kids that their real daddy is here, then be with kids, I will head upstairs to check on them". Forth nodded his head. Krist who came to ask for water heard everything.

He moved out when Forth was busy watching Beam going out, he heads near to the reception area and searched for his real daddy, of course both Krist and Oon saw Arthit photo through uncle Nick without his mommy knowledge.

~~~~(reception area)

Krist saw Arthit who is still busy talking with someone, 'his skin is like me and Oon, shall I go and talk to daddy, No!! He is not my daddy He made my mom cry, I should punish him! But how?' Krist plotted in his head for few minutes before notice the drinks in Arthit hand, he smiled mischievously.

"Thank you doctor for sharing this, I will inform dad, bye" Arthit said as he waied, when he was about to move, someone bumped him from behind, making him drop his juice on the floor, "what the fuck?" He cursed while turning back to see the culprit who pushed him.

Arthit saw Krist who suddenly started to cry, "awww...sorry uncle...hiks...I am sorry ...don't scold me anymore....aww", Krist cries got everyone attention, duty Nurse and other people gathered around them, "shhh...dear don't cry...sir I will buy you another juice, please don't scold him"

Arthit got shocked by the curse words, 'what is this? When did I scold him, I just cursed myself', "dear...stop crying...I told uncle..he will not scold you anymore..", the reception nurse comforted krist by hugging him.

"Really? He will not scold or beat me right?...hiks...then will he say sorry to me for scolding", krist asked the nurse still in tears, "of course child, he will say sorry for making you upset" a nurse assured krist while eyeing Arthit.

Arthit don't know how to make them understand that he didn't do anything to this cunning child, "sir, would you apologise to the kid for scaring him with your harsh words", someone from the crowd voice out.

'Me? Harsh? Vow...how could they say this after seeing my pretty face...', Arthit thought in his mind and at last without a choice, he said sorry to him, "uncle ..you should bend on your knees while saying sorry", krist remarked innocently.

Arthit eyes go wide in shock, but he knelled to krist level and said, "sorry dear, if I scared you", krist nodded his head cutely making everyone giggled.

After asking about krist place, the nurse takes krist to the waiting room, Arthit watched the crowd moving and the retreating back of the Nurse and krist, he watched the kid who turned his face to him with an evil smile and sticks his tongue out to him.

Arthit shouted, 'you little brat!!!'. Krist smiled and turned his face back and said in his low voice with a smile, 'oh daddy also having dimple like us'.

Arthit apologized to everyone for shouting before murmured under his teeth, "that brat, how dare he plays with me? But he makes me remember krist, Don't tell me krist impregnated someone without my knowledge, argh...shit!!!bullshit...my thoughts are going wild, let me feed my stomach..", he went to the food court to buy another drink for him.

~~~~~~(waiting room)

Krist thanked the nurse who walks him to the waiting room, he entered and saw Forth who is talking on the phone seriously, Forth cut the call when he sees krist, "where did you go without telling us? We were scared krist", Forth questioned him.

Krist put his head low and said, "to the restroom uncle, sorry will inform you next time, don't tell mommy", Forth nodded his head and make him sit in the chair, "where did you go?" Singto asked krist once Forth left their side.

"To the restroom", krist replied with a smile, "don't lie I saw you going straight to the hall, not to the left where the restroom is located" singto retorted back, krist swing his leg front and back and said, " P'singto, don't worry I just went to have fun"

Before singto could talk, Oon came and said, "P'sing shall we go and buy a drink for Ice, he is still sad", singto nodded his head and went to Forth who stood outside the waiting room, "dad will you give me money, we want to buy a drink for Ice"

Forth nodded and said, "here, but be careful and come fast, ok?"Singto nodded and lead Oon by taking his hand, he made Oon sit in an empty chair and went to the counter to buy drinks.

Oon glanced around the crowd who is eating their food, he spotted Arthit who is standing from the chair, "vow it's daddy" he ran to him and tugged Arthit shirt from behind who is putting his empty drink cup in the garbage.

Arthit turned around and saw Oon who is smiling at him, before Oon call him, Arthit raised his voice, "You! Again! What are you playing this time Mr.little evil", Oon flinched in fear when he heard the high tone from his daddy.

"Wowww.. you started again, are you gonna weep again?... didn't your parents told you to not cheat others?" Arthit asked him with an eye roll, Oon tears started to flow, he doesn't know what is his daddy talking to him, "hey...stop crying!...I am sorry...this is what you want?.."

Singto came and stood in front of Oon, "uncle What are you doing? Why are you making him cry? Shall I call the polIce?", singto shouted to Arthit..

"Alright calm down kid...I didn't do anything to him he is the one who misbehaved with me earlier," Arthit assured the little boy.

Singto turned back and eyed Oon to answer, Oon shook his head with tears, "I didn't do anything P'sing, I just grab his shirt to call him" Arthit raised his voice, "Hey ...don't lie...you are the one who bumps----".

Singto cut krist words..."stop it, uncle, he don't misbehave, I doubt on you, if he did something to you, you should ask for his parents to talk not to scare him like this, we are going, if you want to talk, come to the waiting area where our parents are"

Singto takes Oon wrist in one hand and drink in another hand, Arthit watched them leave, he waited for Oon to turn his head again like last time, but all he sees is their dejected retreating back, Arthit sighed and murmured, 'is that child having MPD like me, and what the hell is wrong with his brother who is doubting me, did they see me as a child, I am 31 for god sake, wait!!! Didn't he wore a red shirt before? Arghh..whatever let's head to dad"

~~~~~(Waiting room)

Singto went near Ice to hand him the drink, he helped him to finish the drink, same time Oon went and sit next to krist, "what happened Oon? Why are you crying?", krist asked in worry.

"I saw our daddy P'krist, it's daddy only, you remember? uncle Nick showed his photo to us in our last birthday, I went to talk to him, but he shouted at me by saying I misbehaved with him, I just grabbed his shirt only P'krist, he said I am a liar and evil, hiks...Nick uncle told us that our daddy will like us when we meet him, but he hates us P'krist, I don't want him..you are right...mommy is enough"

Krist nodded his head and hugged Oon after wiping his tears, after Ice finished the drink, singto dragged krist near to the garbage box, he put the empty cup in the box and asked to krist, "tell me where did you go earlier? What did you do? If you lie again I will tell uncle kong"

Before krist answer him, kong called them, Forth followed kong and asked, "what happened kong?" kong sit in an empty chair while eyeing Forth in anger, he told Forth, "I don't know P'Forth how to talk with them, they came here for uncle john right? then why are they now focusing on me?"

Forth raised his eyebrow in confusion and asked, "kong, can you enlighten the situation" kong explained, "when dad went to see uncle Nick, he saw P'Arthit with his parents, after returning dad told Beam, and then both started to curse P'Arthit in front of me even after I told them that he is not having any girlfriend and they dare to order me to leave the hospital with kids because they don't like P'Arthit to see me or kids, what the hell they are thinking to blackmail me with my weakness to leave"

Forth sighed and closed his eyes in irritation, sometimes their protectiveness is going too far, his phone ringed, he answered in an annoying tone.

Kong waited for Forth to end the call, "P'nick is awake, Beam wants me to take Ice with me to them, they changed P'john to a regular room so go there and wait for us with kids, if mom arrive, send her to uncle Nick room", kong nodded his head with a thin smile.

~~~~~~(Nick room)

After heard the news from kong, Mia rushed to Nick room, Forth was waiting in front of the door with Ice sitting in the chair outside, "why are you waiting outside Forth?" Mia asked in confusion.

Forth replied showing his worry, "Uncle David told me to wait outside until he calls me, but it's been 15 mins already since he went to inside, I can hear P'Nick yelling to dad."

Mia nodded her in understanding and told, "it's not good for Ice to see Nick in his worst, let me go and calm him down, come after 10 mins, sit near him" Forth nodded and sit in a chair taking the Ice in his lap.

Seeing Mia entered Nick pour his worry to her, "P'Mia please tell P'David to take me to John, I am the one who did this to him, I want to see him phi, please... please...", Mia went near the bed and hugged Nick who was on the bed in sitting position.

"shh...calm down...don't cry...it will make your health worst...John is alright, he is still sleeping, I promise you once he awake you will be the one who will see him first alright?" Mia rubbed his back while assuring him, Arthit family stood dumbfounded.

Arthit got surprised when Mia hugged Nick while comforting him, his mind wants an answer to many questions, 'when did kongpop family knew Nick? Why didn't Nick introduce John as his lover to dad? Why he kept it secretly? Is it because of me?'

A door opening sound makes everyone come to reality from their thoughts, "Papa??" Ice call broke Nick who is still crying, Forth came near to the bed and put Ice in bed.

Nick embraced Ice and start to cry again, Ice wiped Nick tears, Nick hugged Ice again Nick whispered to him, "I am sorry, I hurt daddy, I am bad...".

Ice asked in confusion, "you hurt daddy? But daddy told me that you will never hurt us"

Once again Nick burst into tears, Joan rubbed his temple in pain, the disappointment he is having now is choking him, he tugged Mook who is still in shock by the scene playing, "take me home Mook, his family is here, we need to leave"

Everyone turned when they heard Joan, Nick watched Joan with remorseful expression and said, "Joan ...the thing is..--", Joan showed his palm to stop Nick without facing him, when David about to talk, Joan just glared at him.

"Arthit, after finishing the paperwork, I want you to come home, understand?" Joan stern command made Arthit to snap out from his thoughts, he nodded his head, this is the first time he is seeing his dad cold eyes after 5 years towards him, it make him remember the picture of their past relationship.

After Joan left the room with Mook who wheeled him out, Arthit turned to come face to face with kong's family, except Nick who is still hanging his head low in misery, he gulped his saliva when all cold eyes watching him like they want to stab him hundred times for hurting their son, he sighed and said, "I know you guys don't like me, I will leave, uncle Nick don't worry whatever your explanation is I am sure dad will hear out once he calm down"

Arthit walked to the reception for paperwork, while waiting in front of the desk for the Nurse to print some papers, he whispered to himself, "what deed I did in my early life that makes my life more difficult everyday"

"Krist, don't run wait for me" Arthit heard kong shouting, he snapped his face to watch kong running behind krist who runs with a cake box, the latter caught krist and scold him to go slow, when they were waiting in John room, kong remembered the cake he bought, which was still in his car, so he takes krist with him to take that out.

Arthit followed them to John room ignoring the calling of a receptionist, "mo..papa, will you please open the door?" kong who followed him put his both hand on his knees, taking a breath he told, "Now you need my help, told you to go slow right?"

"Sorry papa, the cake is close to melt and it won't taste good if you are late" krist reasoned out while kong sighed and said, "krist it's already late"

Kong opened the door while ruffling krist hair, the child smiled and turned side to meet with Arthit, the child smiled wide at him, and said to kong who is inside holding the door knob while waiting for krist to enter, "Hmm.. papa when will mommy come? I miss her."

Kong who was closing the door eyed krist in confusion, "what are you blabbering krist?" the kid smiled and placed the cake in a chair near to singto, Arthit rooted in his place in shock, he screamed to his mind, 'tell me I am dreaming!!Just tell me it's a fucking dream!!.. tell me he is not kong's child!... tell me it's a coincidence that kong addressing him as krist!!..tell me please..just once...tell me...kong is still mine..', his internal begging to his soul cut by kong who opened the door back to rush out with a phone.

Kong got surprised by Arthit appearance, leaving his worry aside, he answered Beam, "phi...come fast..P'john is awake..yes yes...come quickly" kong approached Arthit who is still rooted in the same place.

Kong watched how Arthit took a step back whenever he takes a step forward, "Phi what's wrong?" Arthit stopped on his track and asked with fear, "Tell me you love me, just confess me once that you still love me kong please, tell me it's a lie----".

Arthit words were cut by Beam shout, "kong, how is P'john? Dad is coming with P'Nick, come inside" Beam dragged kong inside, Arthit watched David and Mia entered with Nick followed by Forth with Ice in his hold, it's been 15 mins, he didn't move yet, once after he decided what he needs to do, he moved near the door and opened it with determined heart.

**********

Thanks for reading and voting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 922 42
story of two princes who bounded together by their parents lets see what going to happen between them... so excited for this story as its my first ti...
My Alpha By Nas ~

Fanfiction

73.2K 4.4K 44
Win a 25 year old Omega still didn't find his mate. Bright, an alpha, works at a bar. It's a universe where it's rare to see an alpha turning to pros...
114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
1.9K 141 8
What will happen when you chose your ego and pride over love? Does everyone provided with second chance? Gulf is a hot head, man of his pride and eg...