The Defected Zombie | Bnha Zo...

By Tired_Gem

"Wait, I don't want to hurt you!" "Y-you can talk?!" "Er, it's a long sto-" "DEKU, YOU BASTARD!! KILL THE THI... More

Prologue
The Day The World Ended
What The Heck Happened While I Was Gone?!
Mama Midoriya!!!
The Boy In The Weapon Store
I'm Coming To Save You, Izuku
Hello, My Old Friend
What's Happening?!

Heading Out

7.6K 367 241
By Tired_Gem

The Day Has Come. . 

For What May Be. . .

A Student's Early Death.

-=-=-=-

Izuku's Point Of View

It's been about half an hour since we've been stuck in the classroom, and Aizawa-Sensei still hasn't woken up.

"Deku, you damn nerd!" Bakugou yelled out, charging in my direction.

Which, no matter how many times he does that, is still terrifying.

Before I could let out a noise of fear, Shoji and Sato grabbed both of Bakugo's sides, stopping him from moving any further.

"K-Kacchan!" Dang it, I still need to fix my stutter.

"You're the only one who knows what the hell's going on! SO SPILL IT ALREADY, YOU BASTARD!" Bakugou shouted, wrestling against Shoji and Sato's grip.

Kirishima rushed in front of the ashy blond, "Come on, Bakugou, we don't know what's going on. It could be a villain attack for all we know, we don't need any attention from outside attracted to us." He tried to calm the angry male.

"Yeah man, quiet down." Sero assisted.

Bakugou eventually calmed himself, returning back to his corner of the room by the door.

After several minutes of tense silence, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

No one looked my way as I quickly checked to see who was calling me at a time like this.

Mom

Mom! She's not dead!

I hurriedly answered the phone, tears stinging my eyes.

"Mom?!" I whispered, my voice cracking slightly.

"Honey! Oh thank god you're still alive!" I heard Mom sobbing in relief, before an ear splitting scream was heard from the other side of the phone.

This time, everyone looked over to me, eyes wide in shock.

But that wasn't important.

"Mom! Mom, are you alright?!" I cried slightly above a whisper.

"Phew, Izuku! Before I end the call, want you to know I'll show up with a friend!" Mom sounded like she was. . . smiling?

"W-Wha-"

"Got to go honey! Love you, don't die!"

The familiar ring of an ended call reached Izuku's ears, causing his tears to finally fall.

So it's true.

Those things out there are actual zombies.

"Deku, what was that?!" Ochako whispered in a panicked tone.

I looked up to see that everyone's eyes were on me.

"U-Um. . I uh. . "

There's no way to get out of this.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, and opened my eyes once more.

"This may seem far fetched, and most of you won't believe me but. . ."

Should I really say it?

Would they even trust me anymore if I say something so stupid?

"Well? Come on, the suspense is killing me!" Mineta pulled at the flesh on his face in stress.

"Come on, Midoriya. That phone call could mean literally anything." Denki spoke up, a weak smile on his nervous face.

I smiled at him in thanks, before speaking once more.

"I think there's a zombie apocalypse happening."

Silence.

For what seemed like eternity, there was pure silence.

"Well, even Aizawa said something about the undead, so I don't know why we shouldn't believe you, as fucked up as it is." Jiro cut through the tense silence, rubbing her neck anxiously. "But what about our parents?"

"It's super crazy and scary to believe, but it's kinda obvious after what Aizawa said." Mina sniffled, gripping onto Toru's shoulder tightly.

"So what the hell are we gonna do now? Rot away in this classroom?" Bakugou growled, stepping back up to the circle.

"What can we do? The hallways are probably infected with zombies, we might not ev-" Iida instantly covered Ochako's mouth, signaling for everyone to stay silent.

It was dead silent for a moment, before inhuman groans were heard outside in the hallway.

I looked around, my hands rushing up to cover my mouth.

Mina and Ochako had tears in their eyes, wide with fear as they gripped each other with shaking hands.

Bakugou was in a fighting pose, prepared to start fighting despite the ice coating the door.

The sound grew louder as the creature neared the door, but it stopped right there.

Right before we could even think of what to do next, the door banged loudly, the sounds of desperate moans echoing from the other side.

I had my eyes frozen on the door.

'Crapcrapcrap what do I do?!'

Toru's sobs could be heard, muffled in Ojiro's shirt.

I truly thought we were done for.

Third person pov

The sound of metal clashing against a skull made the whole class inwardly hiss.

There was a banging on the door once more, but more urgent.

"Open the door! Hurry!"

Momo stood up abruptly, "I know that voice, that's Itsuka! Open the door!" She began to create a weapon, most likely to knock any of the undead from the door when it opened.

Bakugou was quick to act, using his explosions to blast the ice off the door. Iida threw the door open, three students instantly fell to the down, panting heavily as Iida and Shoji pushed their body weight against the budging door.

Momo slowly rested her weapon down before she rushed to comfort one of the fallen students, which turned out to be Itsuka.

"What's going on out there?!" Momo questioned, hugging the exhausted orange haired female in tearful relief.

"Zombies. . . Everywhere!" Another student Kirishima recognized as Tetsutetsu gasped loudly, returned to his normal form.

"That was you out there?! Amazing!" Kirishima exclaimed, kneeling beside Tetsutetsu to comfort him.

"Ah, Class 1-A doesn't know yet?"

Everyone groaned, but Bakugou. He kinda growled animalistically.

"So much for being the top class! HAHAHAHA!!" Monoma screeched.

Itsuka chopped the back of his neck, somehow able to knock him out cold despite her low energy.

"We tried to find out what happened when Vlad King never returned, but the others closed the door on us as soon as those monsters had arrived." Itsuka breathed, resting her head on a pillow Momo had created.

Kirishima spotted Tetsutetsu baring his teeth from the corner of his eyes, Kirishima would probably be upset if his fellow classmates instantly left him for dead too.

"As heartless as it seems, it was the right choice. Either us or the entire class, it makes sense." Itsuka smiled sadly.

"Did any of them injure you three?"

The class jumped at the sudden voice, looking to the owner.

"Aizawa-Sensei!" Mina cried out, breathing a sigh of relief.

He held a finger to his lips, telling her to quiet down, and slowly got back to his feet.

Everyone watched as he limped over to the students of Class 1-B.

"When I was outside trying to fight back against the zombies, I saw a group of them tearing some news reporters to shreds. In only a matter of seconds, they came back as zombies." Aizawa said nonchalantly as he inspected the exposed skin of Tetsutetsu and Monoma.

Wow, that's terrifying.

"Momo, go to the corner and check for any wounds she might have." Aizawa pointed to a nearby corner. "The rest of you ladies surround them, I don't need Mineta doing anything stupid."

Mineta sobbed, "I would never, Aizawa-sensei. Not at the end of the world." He mumbled in the opposite corner of the girls. He sucked on his thumb, eyes wide as they tried to peer past the impenetrable wall of girls.

"I need five of you boys to get into your costumes and wait for me at the door." Aizawa-sensei clicked a button on a remote from his pocket. Almost instantly, the familiar cases silently slid out the walls.

Bakugou had already stepped up and snatched his suitcase out of the wall, "I need to get the fuck out here." He grumbled.

Kirishima ran up to grab his case, and began to get dressed on the opposite side of the room from the girls. "I'm coming with you, Bakugou!" He said with determination.

"I'll leave your ass behind if you don't hurry the fuck up." Bakugou replied, keeping his eyes glued onto Izuku.

'How much does he know already? Could he be a part of this? . . . No he's too much of a fucking wimp to do that.' Bakugou continued to think as he gave poor Izuku a deathly glare.

Izuku shivered, using as much willpower as he could to not look at Bakugou. His eyes glanced everywhere else, before locking on to something quite shocking.

Koda walked up to grab his case, his limbs shaking like mad.

Everyone watched as he turned around, eyes holding a spit of bravery and tears.

"I can't just sit around any-anymore, not when those I care about a-are in danger." He stammered, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Jiro smiled at him, "Way to go, Koda!" She spoke in a low tone as he rushed to change.

"That's three, I'm going to pick the next two if no one comes up." Aizawa spoke up, completing his inspection of the two boys of Class 1-B.

It was silent between all the boys, before Izuku and Tokoyami stepped forward at the same time.

"I-I'll go!" Izuku stuttered.

"Inaction breeds doubt and fear." Tokoyami simply answered, striding over to get his case.

Aizawa nodded, "That's five," He turned to the rest of the boys, "I can trust you boys to protect everyone, and not do anything stupid." He turned to the girls, "I can trust you ladies to save them if they mess up while we're gone."

Aizawa pressed his ear against the door, ". . . It's clear." He opened the door, waving the five boys over.

Izuku felt himself stiffen, this was actually happening. The whole class was depending on him to not mess up.

He followed the others, the hallways were currently empty, save for the limb body by the door. From Tetsutetsu with love.

"Let's go, and let's make sure nobody dies during this."

And with that, they ran into their doom.

-=-=-=-

I'm not dead lol

but someone will be in the next chapter or two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 395 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
197K 5.5K 11
You moved to Musutafu Japan when you were six where You meet a young quirkless kid named Midoriya Izuku. You had not manifested your quirk yet and yo...
1M 36.1K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 43.7K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...