Keep Me // Yoonmin

By jackie-nyan

โ ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ?โž Min Yoongi, crown prince of K... More

00
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Hi

05

337 22 5
By jackie-nyan

Yoongi p.o.v.

"And why am I going with you again?"

"Because I forced you to have some fun, Hyung! Enjoy your life a bit more."

"And why do I have to wear clothes of the lower class for that fun of yours?"

"So that no one can tell you're the prince, obviously."

"Why did I agree to this..." I let out a deep sigh.

"Because I'm your favourite dongsaeng."

"You are not." The younger in front of me put his hand over his chest, attempting to look hurt.

"Anyway, let's go before all the people get there." He took my hand, literally pulling me with him.

We walked down the path to the market, the younger singing quietly next to me.

"Jeongguk, it's not your first time doing this, right? You look so relaxed, as if it was the most normal thing in the world."

The boy next to me thought for a few seconds before answering. "Actually, yes, I've done this a few times before but don't tell my parents, they won't approve of it."

"I'll think about it." I said with a smirk, earning a light punch on my shoulder.

Slowly we reached a few buildings, showing that we were reaching the village. Walking through the crowds, I started to feel slightly uncomfortable. I was never comfortable around many people and that I was the prince and someone could see me any moment, wasn't any better.

"I think it's better if we go back." I exclaimed, already turning around.

"No backing out now. Come with me." He pulled on my sleeve, dragging me behind him.

After a few more minutes, we reached the market square. Many stalls were next to each other, people shouting to get their products sold.

"Let's go!" Jeongguk said full of enthusiasm and walked ahead, I just followed him, feeling a bit lost, trying to cover my face with my gat.

When we reached a small stall, Jeongguk stopped and got a smile from the woman standing there. "Jeon-ssi! How nice to see you again! What would you and your friend like?"

I looked at all the different kinds of desserts on the table. Looking up to Jeongguk, I motion him to just take anything.

"We would like this and this... oh and ten of these, please." He said pointing towards different desserts and handing the gentle woman her money.

"Thank you." With a smile he took the desserts from her and shoved one of the rice cakes into his mouth.

Once he swallowed, he reached out his hand and handed me one. "Here. They are the best rice cakes around."

I took one rice cake from his hand and put it all at once into my mouth. One thing I had to admit, they were really the tastiest once's I'd eaten so far.

"I'm employing her to work for our family." I exclaimed bluntly, walking away, farther into the crowd. The sun was beginning to warm up the chilly air.

With a smile on his face, Jeongguk pushed his elbow into my side, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the side, bumping into someone in the process.

I apologised to the person I just bumped into, helping to pick up their things from the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." My cheeks were slightly pink from embarrassment having to apologise to someone from the lower class.

"No, no, it's alright, I also didn't pay attention, don't worry." The higher pitched voice answered back quickly.

Looking up into the strangers face, I was met with plumb pink lips and big doe eyes that looked as innocent as a new born deer.

Once our eyes met, the ends of his lips curved up and his eyes formed into crescent moons.

I quickly looked down again, picking up the rest until a deep voice spoke up.

"Oh no, the food." Another pair of hands joined us on the floor shortly after and picked up the rest. We all stood up and I straightened my clothes.

"Sorry, it's my fault. I pushed my Hyung and he bumped into you and the food. Don't worry, I'll pay for it so you can buy it again." Jeongguk spoke up next to me and from the corner of my eyes I could see that he was looking at the person who had the deep voice.

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's still eatable." The boy answered back with a bright boxy smile.

I looked down onto the hands of the other two boys and looked at the food in their hands that was now completely covered in dirt. My nose scrunched up in slight disgust.

"I insist. Please let me buy you new food." I looked weirdly at Jeongguk, who was almost begging them to buy them new food.

The other boy with the higher pitched voice spoke up this time after letting out a sigh. "Just let him Taehyung-ah, it doesn't look like he'll let go anytime soon."

"Perfect, please lead me to the stalls you need to go to."
Jeongguk followed the two boys enthusiastically, meanwhile I was following behind them not really paying attention to anything.

Suddenly the boy I bumped into before, bent over, probably to pick something up but something else got my attention. He had probably the roundest and thickest ass I'd ever seen before. Even though he was wearing so many clothes, the curve was perfectly visible.

As quickly as he bent over, he straightened again, making it impossible to make out a round ass underneath the clothes. With a sigh I continued following them.

After what felt like hours, I decided to speak up. "Jeongguk, I think we should go back. It's getting late and I don't want anyone noticing we were gone for so long."

Jeongguk turned around and stopped talking with the deep voiced boy. "I think you're right, Hyung. I don't want you to get into trouble." He turned around again, facing the other two boys.

"We can help you to get your purchases home, I think it's a little bit difficult to take every thing on your own."

One of the boys smiled brightly, nodding with enthusiasm. "That would be very nice of you, thank you!"

Suddenly the smaller one spoke up who had been quiet for quite some time. "Taehyung-ah, I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Don't worry, Jimin-ah!" With this the boy, who seemingly was called Taehyung, turned around on his heels and walked ahead, making us follow him.

After a few minutes, we reached a small and dark alley. The buildings in this alley looked all dirty, a complete contrast to before. After a few more minutes we reached a building where Taehyung slid open the door.

The view in front of me surprised me. Every normal human being knew, that this was a brothel. Glancing over to Jeongguk, I could see that he looked as surprised as I was.

"Namjoon-ssi! I'm home!" Taehyung shouted a bit too loudly for my taste.

Suddenly a tall dark brown haired man appeared from behind one of the doors.

"Taehyu-. Oh! We are sorry but we are closed today and don't take customers." The man looked at us, standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"They are not here for that. They just helped us bringing our purchases home." Taehyung states before turning around to face us.

"Thank you for helping!" He bowed respectively .

"No problem, it was a pleasure, right Hyung?" He elbowed me.

"Ah, yes." I forced a smile, wanting to go home already.

After a few minutes of small talk, we finally bid our goodbyes.

"Why do you think he lives in a brothel?" Jeongguk questioned me.

"I don't know and I don't care." I stated, really not caring about it and just wanting to go home already. The rest of the way home was silent, only the singing of the birds filled the air with sound.

——
A/n For those who didn't know: It wasn't a typo when I wrote gat. It's the traditional Korean hat that men wear.

~1328 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 5.1K 21
a story in which park jimin unexpectedly falls in love with a dude. - - - - Dis my first book ๐Ÿคท [started 08/26/17 ended 11/27/17] ยฉ Me ๐Ÿคท What even...
92.1K 6.1K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise โ€ข When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
128K 4.6K 22
Y/N comes from a poor family and gets an arranged marriage to an old rich man for her family to pay off their debts. She loves someones else and refu...
2.3K 91 9
(Yoonmin) Mister Min: "You deserve to be punished for not completely a simple task I gave you darlin" Jimin: "Excuse me" A young independent 24 year...