Welcome To Fright Night πŸ¦‡ 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 35

648 12 0
By LyndaDover

(Song Theme: Rob Zombie- Sawdust In Blood)

3rd POV.

"So how we gonna do this? Using hocus pocus, black magic or something?" Adrian asked looking at The Masked Raven. "All I need is for both of you just follow my lead. The spell we're gonna use is won't be easy." The Masked Raven replied as it brought out the book from the cloak. "What kind of book is this?" Jerry asked.

"It's many different type of spellbook, this book will help her although there are some spells ingredients might be difficult but I'm sure we can manage it." The Masked Raven replied. "Is there another way?" Adrian asked. "I'm afraid not, this is only way to save her besides she can't heal from any type from her kind since she's different than any other fairies." The Masked Raven respond opening the spellbook, looking for the page. "But she's a halfling, how is it impossible that she's more than a halfling?" Adrian asked.

"That I will explain when she's recover, now it's not a time to ask questions, we need to focus." The Masked Raven spoke after finding the page. "Okay here's all the list we need to do." The Masked Raven spoke again. "Are you ready for this buffalo bill?" Adrian asked. "What do you think?" Jerry asked. "I'll do whatever it takes to bring her back." Adrian replied. "Same here baby vampire." Jerry said as they shook hands and helping The Masked Raven

Raven's POV.

"Woah is it supposed to be a ballroom or something?" I asked looking around the ballroom. The blue light move towards the throne as I still follow it then it finally stop and disappear without a trace. "Wait don't go! Great the blue light it's gone." I said in frustrated tone. "Now what?" I asked trying to think a way out. "This girl must be crazy for talking to herself (laugh)." A mystery voice spoke as I look around to see who it is.

"Who's there?" I asked out loud can't find the person who spoke. "(Laugh) she's even more lunatic for hearing voices when nobody's here but us." Another mystery voice spoke still couldn't find who it is until I look up realize who it is. "I can hear raven's thoughts?" My thoughts looking at the ravens. "I'm began to curious why this weird human girl would be here in this dark forest." First raven spoke as I still looking at them.

"Hey! Can you birds knock it off already! You're really getting annoying!" I said as all the ravens look at me with a shock look. "Did that human girl just hear us." Second raven asked looking at the others. "Of course I can hear you all and for your information I'm a halfling not full human." I respond with a the eyebrows look. "Oh my God that can't be." Third ravens spoke in a shock tone as all the groups were talking.

"That's impossible no halfling can hear nor talk to ravens only creatures who has dark powers can understand us." The first raven spoke. "What's your name girl and what are you?" The second raven asked. "My name is Raven, Raven Nicole Brewster. I'm half human and half fairy." I respond with a serious look. "And how you Raven Nicole Brewster get in here?" The third raven asked again. "I don't know all I know is I was lead here from the blue light." I respond. "The blue light? That cannot be?" Second raven spoke again. "Raven? Is that you?" Another mystery voice spoke from behind me as I turned around to see.

A raven flew to the open window and landed at the post on the throne. "Who are you?" I asked came closely to a raven. "Don't you remember me Raven? I'm your childhood friend you saved me from the bullies when you were little." A raven respond looking back at me.

(Flashback started) "Darwyn wait don't go." A little girl called out. "I'm sorry Princess Raven I must go my queen needs me." Darwyn spoke. "But I need you more, you're the only friend I have." Young version of me spoke crying. "Don't worry you'll make new friends and we'll see each other again." He spoke place his wing features to wipe tears from my cheek. "We will?" I asked and Darwyn nodded. "Until the time comes we will in the meantime I must go my sweet dear little fairy friend." He responded and flew away. (Flashback end) I came back to the realities from the memories blinking my eyes twice. "Darwyn?" I asked softly.

3rd POV.

Meanwhile The Masked Raven looking at the spellbook for a the ingredients as Adrian and Jerry follow the instructions. "First we're going to make a healing potion to get rid of the poison." The Masked Raven spoke while reading the instructions.

"First we need mandrake roots!" The Masked Raven started to Jerry and Adrian. "What the fuck is mandrake roots?" Adrian asked in confusion. "Mandrake is the type species of the plant genus Mandragora. The sources differed significantly in the species they use for Mandragora plants native to the Mediterranean region." The Masked Raven explained. "How the hell do we find it?" Adrian still asked.

"I think I do have it somewhere in my office. I'll go take a look." Jerry said after he went upstairs to find it. He looked on his storage shelf cabinet until he find it from his collections on the shelves. Then he went back down stairs to hand it over to The Masked Raven made Adrian shocked. "Where did you get it?" Adrian asked with curious look. "Don't ask, all you need to know is I've been collecting stuff when I was traveling around the world." Jerry respond. "Huh" Adrian said. "Excellent Jerry, since you've been collecting stuff from your travels you're in charge for finding those items and handing to Adrian for the rest." The Masked Raven said. "That's sound like a plan." Jerry said gathering the rest of the stuff he has and set it on the table.

Raven's POV.

"Darwyn? Is it really you?" I asked. Darwyn nods. "Tis been a while since the last time we've seen each other." Darwyn said. I smiled with tears running down."Yes it has been!" I said. "Darwyn, you know this girl?" The 2nd raven asked as we looked back at each other. "Yes I do. She is the one who saved my life from some bullies beating me til near death." Darwyn responded.

"Since she saved your life and can understand us, then that means she is the one chosen to be our next queen." The second raven spoke. "What do you mean next queen?" I asked Darwyn. "Tis the answer would be best next time. Perhaps when you come back and meet our queen. She'll tell you the answers you seek. But in the meantime you must go back whence you came from before..." The third raven spoke before Darwyn said anything.

"Why can't you just tell me now?" I asked after I turned back to them. "You're not ready to know the answers Raven. But you will til you come back." Darwyn said. "But I dont understand why you cant tell me. Why me? Why later to tell me when I'm here now? I'll take what answers you throw at me." I begged. "No you're not my dear, you must wait till the time comes." Darwyn said.

"Shall we fellas?" The first raven said after the rest of the ravens nodded. As the ravens start flying towards me. "Wait please I need to know the truth." I called out the ravens but they wouldn't listen to me as they start flying around in a circle causing a small dust of tornado by my feet. "You've got to be kidding me." I shouted out loud with a echo. Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Finn By riley

Werewolf

8.3K 178 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
17.5K 388 33
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
25.5K 898 31
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...