[old] Island Experiment [] II...

By EternalStarstorm

This was my first fanfic ever so hope you like it -[Warnings below]- ‼️YES this does contain blood, maybe a b... More

Coconut Rush
Search
Monstrous Find
Put Them To Sleep
Stay Hydrated
Morals?
Lost And Found
Worry
My Fault
Caught
Blinded Attack
Cracked
Well Fed
Armed
No More
Planned
AI
Break In
Consequences
Working Progress
Not Well
Missed
Lost Friend
Story Time
Feeding Time
B l u e
F14mm4b13
H u S k
4ft3rm4th
0 v 3 r h 3 4 r d
3 s c 4 p 3 (part.2)
3 s c 4 p 3 (part.3)
????
Missing Footage #567

3 s c 4 p 3 (part.1)

1.1K 24 64
By EternalStarstorm

-
Midnight
-

.-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / - .... . / - .. -- . ... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . --..-- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / .. -. / - .... . .-. . / ... --- -- . .-- .... . .-. .

No POV

TestTube and Lightbulb tried navigating through the dark.

Though the coconuts recovered some of the jungle, they left many dead trees behind.

There were also no coconuts in the trees, which led to the assumption that Tombstone was in fact away.

Lightbulb's POV

We ran into some monsters, they were in a deep sleep though so we continued walking.

Alberto was sleeping on my head, I'm not sure if this was the right Alberto but an animal friend made me feel more comfortable and safe here.

TestTube led the way again and soon put an arm out to stop me as she stopped as well.

We got to a wall, "We're here." TestTube whispered "Now what?" I asked.

"All we have to do now is wait for some coconuts who still need to go back in to open the door." TestTube whispered again.

I looked at the wall, it didn't seem to have a door.

I walked out from behind the big leaves and got in front of the wall "What are you doing?!" TestTube asked.

I put my hands on the wall, I was trying to see if there was any cracks to show that an opening would be there.

I found an area that seemed like it could open, I took out the pocket knife.

"How does this wall door open?" I asked TestTube.

"It opens when the coconuts open it." she responded from behind the leaves.

"Okay but which way does it open, from the right to the left? From the bottom to the top?" I asked.

TestTube stayed silent for a bit, "I think from the bottom to the top. Why are you even asking though?" she asked.

I stabbed the pocket knife into the dirt next to the wall, I was trying to find where the opening would be again.

I got the knife under the cracks of where the door would be.

The entrance opened.

I could hear TestTube walk out from behind the leaves, she stood next to me "Well, I guess that's one way to get in." she said.

I giggled a bit and walked into the dark room.

After TestTube walked in as well, the entrance quickly shut.

It made both of us jump.

"There's no turning back now." I whispered, I started walking around the room.

I kicked things on accident, I wasn't sure what I was doing and I couldn't see what TestTube was doing either.

The room lit up a bit, "Found the light switch." TestTube said.

It wasn't the best light but it was all we really had at the moment.

After searching a bit more, we soon found nothing in that room that could help us.

We started to head into the hallway.

We were walking for a bit, then I felt that there was no ground on my next step.

I yelped and fell forward a bit.

I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back up quickly.

I sighed in relief.

"Maybe let's go the other way." TestTube suggested.

No POV

Lightbulb and TestTube walked the other way, they still had no idea what was up ahead.

TestTube put her hand against the wall as they walked.

At some point the wall she had her hand on was gone, she assumed this was an entrance to another room.

She whispered to Lightbulb and they both entered the room.

This room wasn't too dark.

The huge screen was on but it showed nothing but a static screen.

They both headed towards the rails, there was an opening in the middle of the rails.

"Looks like the ocean but if it was poisonous." Lightbulb said, she looked down at the dark blue liquid.

Alberto started slipping off of Lightbulb.

When he started falling, Lightbulb quickly caught him in a panic.

She sighed and put him back on her head.

"What even is all of this?.." TestTube questioned.

"Well it's just the liquid substance used to mutate objects." a voice spoke from behind Lightbulb and TestTube.

"Honestly it's so nice to see you both here!" Tombstone exclaimed.

"But I thought you were both smart enough to know this is no place for a fragile object, especially in the current state you two are in, one wrong step and you both would shatter." Tombstone chuckled.

Lightbulb and TestTube stayed silent and kept their distance.

Lightbulb noticed Taco and seemed confused "Taco? What are you doing here? I never saw you on the island." Lightbulb questioned.

Taco sighed and looked down at the ground "Well she wasn't a subject, instead she was working as my assistant." Tombstone said.

"Wait so you were seriously working with this guy while we were out there dying?!" Lightbulb yelled.

"Yes." Taco said, she looked at Lightbulb, who seemed quite angry.

Instead of looking guilty, Taco gave an emotionless look.

"Now that we have everything figured out, what should I do with you two?" Tombstone questioned.

"Maybe I could kill you both and be done with this." he said.

He then grabbed a gun on a table nearby.

He aimed it at Lightbulb who flinched when she saw who he was aiming for.

"Wait!"

Tombstone looked over at Taco, he seemed confused.

"Instead of killing them, why not just mutate them, then you'll have more mutants to experiment on." Taco suggested.

Tombstone thought for a bit.

"That's not a bad idea." he said.

Taco was handed some keys.

"I have to prepare the liquid before mutating them, so make sure they don't get out." Tombstone told her, he soon walked out.

Lightbulb and TestTube were in a cell.

They were handcuffed.

"Taco, could you explain why you even accepted to work for him." Lightbulb said.

"Well it was either accept or die, and I'd rather not die." Taco said, she walked towards the bars of the cell.

"But, now I want to stop what he's doing, and I can't stop him alone." she continued, she open the cell.

"How come you want to suddenly stop him?" TestTube asked as both her and Lightbulb walked out.

"Well after he killed Mic, I just felt like what he was doing wasn't right, I felt like I should've listened to her.." Taco said as she unlocked the handcuffs.

Lightbulb held her wrist where the handcuffs were.

"MePhone and MePad are in the storage room, you two should go activate them first so we can get more help." Taco said.

"And what are you going to do?" TestTube asked.

"I'm going to break a few things, I recommend you both hurry, he'll be back soon." Taco said as she started walking out the room.

"Wait, do you by any chance know where Paintbrush is?" Lightbulb asked, Taco stopped at the doorway.

"Go check room 206." Taco said, she left the room.

"Well, I guess we should go as well." TestTube said.

Lightbulb nodded and they both quickly left the room.

-

((A/N - WoAh I'm back again :0
I was so stuck on this chapter-

I already had an idea but I didn't know how to get Lightbulb and TestTube to the building so uhhhh yea...

I also didn't have motivation but oh well-

Hope you all enjoy the next few chapters when they come out

Cya!))

-1215 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 62 10
------------------------------------------------------------ There are new objects in meeple that work for Cobs which seem to act different, they kee...
7.9K 268 16
After MePhone4 mysteriously dissapeared, the remaining contestants were sent back to Hotel OJ. People picked up new interests, Fan became a famous in...
Hall 17 By M3WEM

Fanfiction

31.8K 1K 57
Test Tube was bored. So incredibly bored. She had done every experiment in the book. At least, every humane experiment. She looked down at the open b...
17K 223 12
Will they win, or will their hunger take over? 18 objects. 12 stomachs to feed. 1 "prize." No food. Many characters from ONE including favorites such...