Thor's Daughter - Hiatus

By bluebird411

What if Thor had a daughter? What if she was just as cocky as he was? This the story of Elsa, and her father... More

Description
Help me daddy!!!!
For Odin's sake.....
Damn..........
Oh poo......
Oh father, Please father...
I wish you weren't my father!
Aruka
Hell on Earth....
Hello grandmother....
Just.....no
The big battle....
Did we win?
Tony?
It's good to be back....
I guess I have some explaining to do
Guess not
Infinity Stone....
I can't
Well.........shit.

Well that went to shit...

6.1K 179 1
By bluebird411

As I watched over the gala, my bracelet flashed, letting me know that the perimeter was breached. Meaning Loki was inside the building. As I scanned the people below me, I caught him watching the people.

I calmly walked over, and stood beside him.

"What happened? I don't remember you being like this."

"My eyes have been opened the truth." He said.

He turned to leave, and that's when I jabbed him in the neck with a syringe full of morphine.

"I'm sorry, uncle." I whispered, before injecting the contents.

I caught him as he slumped to the ground. As I moved to touch my ear piece, I felt my body going numb.

"W-What?"

When I heard Loki's laugh, I realized all too late I was tricked. The 'Loki' I faced, disappeared in a green light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.8K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
106K 2.7K 35
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
49.5K 2.3K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !